Love me like you do *Leonetta...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

This is the beginning of the book where Leon and Violetta met, Violetta was dating Diego and she was very hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A\N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *Final Chapter*

Chapter 2

889 9 8
By Rebeccaxchapman1

In dance class.

Gregorio: Today we are going to be partners, these are your partners, so listen very carefully.

Diego and Francesca

Maxi and Ludmila.

Federico and Naty.

Leon and Violetta.

Broduey and Camila.

Gregorio: And you can't swap or change partners, have a nice rehearsal.

Violetta grabbed Camila's arm.

Camila: Can you believe it I have Broduey and I'm trying to stay away from him.

Violetta: And I have Leon.

Camila: Are you happy?

Diego walked up to them.

Diego: *Interrupts the conversation* No, why would she be happy?

Violetta: Diego, you don't know what I'm feeling.

Diego: So, I'm right you are starting to like the guy.

Violetta: Diego he's new to the Studio.

Diego: *Jealous* And of course, good looking.

Violetta: STOP BEING SO JEALOUS, I'M FED UP OF YOU ALWAYS BLAMING ME FOR JUST TALKING TO A GUY, YOU ARE PARTNERED UP WITH MY BEST FRIEND FRANCESCA, DO YOU SEE ME ACTING THIS WAY?

Everyone looked at Violetta and she walked out of the class leaving Diego feeling bad about himself after they all got changed Leon waited for Violetta by the lockers as he saw her walking towards him, Diego stopped her and overheard their conversation where the guys were.

Diego: Violetta, baby don't leave me.

Violetta: Diego, I just need time to think.

Diego: I love you.

Violetta: Diego now's not a good time okay, I'll ring you later.

Diego: Yeah, if you remember because quite frankly, I feel second best.

Violetta: What?

Violetta: *Spots the boys laughing* Oh, I get it you're with your cool guys again, well I'm going to leave you with them.

She walked towards the door forgetting to meet Leon by the lockers as Leon was walking towards to find Violetta he overheard Diego talking to the boys.

Maxi: Don't you think you went too far?

Diego: No, I think I went far enough.

They went to band rehearsal and Federico was talking to Leon but he wasn't listening.

Federico:  Dude, you listening?

Leon: Uh, Yeah?

Federico: Oh, yeah who I'm I talking about then?

Leon: Camila?

Federico:  No, I'm talking about Ludmila.

Leon: I'm sorry Federico can we talk later I need to do something.

Federico: To find Violetta right?

Leon: Don't tell anyone Federico.

Federico: Dude, move on she's with Diego.

Leon: Not for much longer, she'll be in my bed by the end of the year.

Federico: I don't know what your thinking but  I don't think Violetta is the type of girl.

Leon: Believe me once we finish she'll be begging for more and poor Diego will be heartbroken.

Federico: Dude, don't make her suffer.

Leon: I wouldn't do that.

He left and Federico went to see the band's rehearsals, Leon walked down by the steps and saw a girl who looked like Violetta sat on the steps, so he went to her.

Violetta: Hi, can I help you?

Leon: No, I'm here to help you.

Violetta: I don't need help, just time alone.

Leon: Look, I don't know why you ran away, but I'm not falling for the whole time alone.

Violetta: You have no idea who I am so how could you think I'm using excuses?

Leon: Look, I'm not dumb, I have a sense and I'm sensing it's not just Diego that's upsetting you, I think it's someone else. Am I wrong?

Violetta: I don't need to answer or tell you anything 

Leon:  Okay, remember earlier when we bumped into each other we said we would go to the cafe and get to know each other, after dance class you got in an argument with Diego and walked off and now here we both are alone no Diego, no teachers and I haven't got any cool guys with me, what do you say me and you take a walk and I'll try to cheer you up. Hmm?

Violetta: *Laughs* Okay, but you have to listen to me.

Leon:  Well, I could listen to you every day.

Violetta:  Well, you're different from my dad and Diego.

Leon: Why your dad doesn't listen to you?

Violetta:  Let's walk.

Leon got up and held out his hand and she took it while they walked, but as they were walking Violetta's phone started ringing as she looked at the contact Id, she looked at Leon who was standing beside her.

Leon: You can answer it if you want to, you know?

Violetta: It's Diego, I'm not in the mood to talk to him right now. *Hangs up the phone*

Leon: Look, what made you go out with Diego?

Violetta: What do you mean?

Leon: Well, is he the same guy you fell in love with, or has he changed?

Violetta: Oh, well he's gotten more of a jealous boyfriend and he never used to be jealous.

Leon: Well, you tell him how you feel, and he tells you how he feels.

Violetta: Diego doesn't tell me how he feels, he hides his feelings.

Leon: Does he tell you how much he means to you?

Violetta: That's the thing with Diego he doesn't want to be a cheesy boyfriend.

Leon: Telling someone how much they mean to you isn't being cheesy it's just telling the one you love that they're happy to be with you.

Violetta: *Smiles and hides her blushing* Wow, that's sweet.

Leon: What did that make you smile?

Violetta: Yeah Leon *Looks down*

Leon: Oh, nervous much?

Violetta: Stop it, Leon.

Leon: Violetta, look I know that you love Diego, but do you think the reason that he's jealous is that you and I are partners for dance class?

Violetta: But he's partners with Francesca and I'm not jealous.

Leon: Shall we walk more?

Violetta: Yeah.

Leon: Shall we?

They walked more and Leon started singing to cheer her up and she joined in.

Violetta: Thank you so much, Leon.

Leon: What for?

Violetta: You helped me not to think about my problems.

Leon: Well, thank you for letting me help you through your problems, and remember you can always count on me.

Violetta: Thank you, Leon.

Leon: But to end this perfect evening, I'm going to ask you something don't get nervous okay?

Violetta: *Looks at him* Okay?

Leon: Just a hug as a friend.

Violetta: I would like that very much?

They hugged.

Leon looked up and saw Diego standing behind.

Leon: Diego?

Violetta: You're just saying that, so I let go, but I'm enjoying this hug.

Leon: Uh, Violetta I'm being serious he's right behind you and he doesn't look happy.

Violetta let go and saw him standing there.

Leon: I'm leaving, I'll see you tomorrow in rehearsal.

Violetta kissed his cheek and he left.

Diego: Do you know what I've had it up to here.

Violetta: What are you talking about?

Diego: You ever since you met that idiot, you've just been avoiding me.

Violetta: He was just trying to cheer me up, something you should've done but instead you're too busy arguing with me.

Diego: Oh, so now it's my fault?

Violetta: Why did you come here hmm? To come and disagree with me again, Leon just got me to forget my problems and you bring them back what type of boyfriend does that? You don't even tell me how you feel, yeah okay you tell me you love me, and I make you happy but how much do you love me?

Diego: I'm not being that type of guy who tells girls how much I love them because it's too cheesy.

Violetta: Leon said that telling a girl how much you love them means that she's the one you want to be with but maybe you don't want to be with me anymore.

Diego: Again, with Leon, are you obsessed with him?

Violetta: No, he helped me realize that you don't love me as you should.

Diego: What are you talking about?

Violetta: Nothing, Diego but better start acting like a real boyfriend, or I will end things.

Diego: And what hmm? Date Leon?

Violetta: Well, he looks after me more than you did.

Diego: You know I've been busy with band rehearsals.

Violetta: No, I don't know because you never ask me to come and watch you.

Diego: Well, it will just bore you.

Violetta: Oh, right yeah because I wouldn't like your music, right? DIEGO YOU TREAT ME LIKE I'M NOTHING TO YOU AND I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING IT HURTS!!!

She walked off and went home.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 236 23
Continuing from Leon, Violetta and Leonardo come home from Madrid, and they move on with their lives, but Violetta wants another baby, will Leon agre...
15.4K 183 27
Leon and Violetta broke up for a week-long since Violetta had doubts about Lara and Leon, but Will Leon be able to win Violetta's heart? or will she...
550 24 26
Violetta is dating Diego until she found Diego kissing her best friend Francesca in the singing room but Diego is part of the popular band All for yo...
2.8K 47 19
Violetta is a star of You mix, she has CDs and tours around the world but what happens when her manager wants her to get married to someone and they...