Daddy Issues

3loves tarafından

Daddy smut ;) Daha Fazla

Happy Fourth of July :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (part 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 1)
A/N
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
The Final Chapter

Chapter 22

6.1K 58 43
3loves tarafından

I laid mindlessly floating through the water, the sunlight beaming onto my bare skin.

I allowed the warm water to wash away the stress of these past few months; the ache that Zayn and Gus had left in my heart.

The fears that had been racing through my mind.

This pool was beautiful, and big enough to just disappear in.

I could hear the girls on the other side, chatting about their day, but I wasn't with them. I was somewhere else.

*flashback*

" Alright, I'll get straight to the point. This is Harry", my mother beamed in front of me and the twins, "we've decided to get married".

"So your introducing him after you've already gotten engaged?" I asked baffled.

The handsome man beside her chuckles.

"It was all very fast", she replies, "we just clicked".

"Are you sure about that? He seems more like he could be Lanas boyfriend than your husband", Alexia looks him over.

I notice how different my average middle aged  'soccer mom'  looks next to the gorgeous tall figure who could only be at the very least 10 years younger. Is this some type of scam.

"Is he using you for your money?" My brother says what's on our minds.

"I guarantee you that's not the case", Harry gives him a sly smirk, "I'm doing fine on my own".

"You guys", my mothers eyes well up, "are so rude", she rushes off towards her bedroom.

"See what you did", I glare at the twins, "you basically called her ugly".

"That's not what I meant", Alex huffs, "I'll go talk to her".

The two of them get up simultaneously and follow her out, sometimes their twin connection really creeped me out.

I realized I was left with just him in the room, and he wasn't very shy about staring.

He walks over and sits beside me, "hey", he smiles, "I'm Harry".

"I know", suddenly my body feels hot, having him that close.

"And you are?"

"My mom didn't tell you my name?"

"She did. I just want to hear it from you".

"It's-"

"LANA".

The sound of Sophia's voice causes me to loose concentration and sink down into the water.

I swim back up coughing out the little bit of water that got into my mouth, "what is it?"

"Harry wants to see you".

As I climb the ladder out his voice echoes in my head,

"Lana, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl".

_____________

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Nothings wrong with me", I stare at him from across his desk, it almost felt like we were back at school.

"You never talk to the girls,  I suggested you go to the pool so you guys could have fun not for you to float around like a dead body".

"Honestly I just don't really like them".

"Why not?"

"Why do I have to have a reason for everything", I huff.

"You've been acting weird ever since Gus visited", he crosses his arms over his chest, "I wanna know what's wrong".

"Why me?"

"What?"

"Why did you pick me? What made you choose me? After all you went through a lot of trouble going undercover with my mother".

"Lana I don't want to-"

"I deserve an explanation after everything you've put me through".

He eyes me down for a second, probably realizing how serious I am right now.

"Alright", he gives in, "it's not that dramatic of a story".

"I'm listening".

"One day", he starts, " I was driving through your town from a job when I noticed a woman in the rain on the side or the road with a smoking car. I stopped offered to call her a tow truck and drive her home. When I was dropping her off I saw what must've been the most beautiful girl I've ever seen sitting out on the porch smoking a cigarette".

"And?"

"And that girl was you", he shrugs, "I knew I had to have you no matter what. So I got your mothers number because I knew she'd be a way to get to you. Got a fake degree so I could teach at your school, convinced your mother to marry me and went from there".

"Wow", I stared back him with a blank expression, "just wow".

He sat in silence looking at me.

"You're an actual stalker", I stand up.

"Why are you doing this now Lana we've been doing so good", he runs his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know Harry I was just trying to think as to why you would ruin my whole life, like maybe you'd have a good reason. But your actual reason is that I'm pretty? What the fuck"

"We have a connection and you know it, I'm not ruining your life baby I'm just giving you a different one".

"Oh you mean this one where I'm locked in a house all day surrounded by serial killers?!"

"We're not fucking serial killers", he screams walking around his desk.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night", I spit opening the door.

Before I can step out he comes from behind me and slams the door shut and shoved me hard against it.

"Be careful", I laugh feeling the pain spreading throughout my body, "you might hurt the baby".

___________

I walked outside bare feet in the grass, my heartbeat was finally starting to slow down from the fight with Harry.

When I told him I thought I was pregnant his entire demeanor changed, and he said he would go get me a test as soon as possible.

He didn't seem as scared as I was, but then again I'm not the murdering drug lord, he is. That's not a life I think anybody would want for their child.

I noticed all the girls had left, the only person in the backyard was Zayn. He was sat smoking a cigarette staring out into nothing.

"Hey", I approach him taking a seat on the grass beside him.

"Hey", he replies hardly looking at me before taking another drag.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask.

"Nothing".

"You can tell me if you want", I rub his shoulder.

"Well, I guess when Perrie came back she brought some memories with her".

"Yeah I know what you mean. They're about Mike huh?"

He froze at the sound of his name. I moved my hand to his back, trying to comfort him, "when Gus came back it's like he brought back my entire childhood with him. I keep remember what it was like before, how fast I lost my family".

"I just, I blame myself you know. I brought him into everything and I was supposed to be that big brother protecting him from the world but instead I-"

"It wasn't your fault Zayn", I grab his face, "you couldn't of controlled that situation".

"Maybe it would've all been different if I had married you instead of Perrie", he looks lovingly into my eyes, then pulls me in for a kiss.

At first, my instinct is to pull away, my body knows the dangers of Harry's rage, but then I realize I don't care anymore. He's already taken everything from me.

I wrap my arms around his neck, he pulls me by my waist onto his lap.

Our kiss is passionate and loving, it wasn't just lust but emotion.

He pulls back for a second, "we could get in a lot of trouble for this".

"I don't care", I kiss him again, "nobody's here".

I begin unbuckling his belt. I can feel his cock hard against his jeans.

He reaches behind me and undoes the string to my bikini top.

It falls down and exposes my breasts to him, which he quickly starts massaging as I grind against him.

"I want you so bad" I moan against our kiss.

He swiftly picks me up and flips me over onto my back.

I watch as he trails a kiss from my lips down my neck then onto my breasts where he begins sucking on my nipples.

I entangle my fingers in his hair and he then continues the trail down to my crotch where he pulls down my bikini's bottom.

"I've been dying to taste you again", he smirks.

He rubs my clit over with his thumb before descending his tongue onto my entrance. I squirm under his pleasurable touch, feeling the heat of risk.

He eats me out with skill, his tongue going over all the right places. It felt so good I wanted to scream but I knew better than to attract any attention to us.

"Give me your cock Zayn", I beg.

He obliges getting on his knees to pull down his pants. I watch it spring into view making me even wetter.

He positions himself along my entrance, connecting our lips into another passionate kiss.

I feel the overwhelming sensation of pleasure as he slides into me, pushing his full length inside me.

I moan wrapping my arms around him, my nails clinging to his back as he thrusted himself in and out.

This was technically our first time having sex, or at least the traditional form of sex.

In the back of my mind was the guilt and the fear of what would happen after this, but I knew a part of me was only doing this to make him mad.

I wanted Harry to feel the hurt he put me through.

I looked down and watched as his cock pumped in and out of me.

The sex felt amazing, it was safe to say he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Fuck you're so tight", he groaned, his sexy voice sending goosebumps against my skin.

"Your bare cock feels so good inside me", I moan against his ear.

I reach down and begin rubbing my clit as he quickened his thrusts, I could tell he was about
to finish and I wanted to make sure this was worth it.

I felt the ecstasy building up as I moved my fingers faster and he came down harder.

"Oh god", I moan clinging tightly onto him as a I come undone.

His groans get louder, my walls tighten around him as my orgasm continues.

He pulls out and kisses me as I feel himself release on top of my pussy.

We sit there for a few seconds catching our breath, embracing each other.

And that's when I see her.

From the corner of my eye I finally notice the girl with a sly smirk on her face, at the broken sliding glass door with a phone in her hand pointing it towards us.

It was Perrie.

________

Heyyyy Ik it's been a while😅 sorry about the almost 3 month wait but I finally got around to another chapter. This is my first full day off  in I don't know how long.

Hope you enjoyed as always <3

Thankyou for the votes and comments they motivate me to update! See you at the next one

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

862K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
64.4K 225 8
Erotica Fun Stories that you will love Lust For the dirty minded people out there
3.4K 343 101
Idk what this is. I'm just so weird tbh idek But yeah, why not just try it out? It's probably gon' be fun. I hope. Zain is life, Zain is love. ❤
59.9K 1K 77
I love the boys to bits and I also love wattpad and so I've started to write this. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it. :)