Innocence(l.s)✔

Od sweetncrazy

{COMPLETED} Louis, a 17 year old school boy, is the most sweetest boy you'd ever meet. Short and petite, a fi... VĂ­ce

Innocence
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

12.5K 325 930
Od sweetncrazy

"Mummy!" Louis bounded over towards his mum in the kitchen, hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek.

"Good morning Boo bear." Jay smiled yawning.

"Are you tired? Do you want me to help?" Louis asked, eyes filled with worry.

"And have the house burnt down?! It's fine love, besides I'm all done!" Jay laughed and handed over a plate of pancakes to Louis. "There, I made your favorite."

Louis' eyes lit up and started cheering. "Yay! Thank you mummy! Your the best!"

"No problem, now hurry up and eat it, Liam will be here soon to pick you up for school!"

"Alright!" Louis said, smile still lighting up his whole face. Jay smiled and watched as her son ate his favorite pan cakes, occasionally stopping to take a sip from his glass of water, until he was all done.

She gave her son a kiss on the forehead just as she heard the door bell ring, signaling that Liam was here.

"Be a good boy at school for mummy, yeah? Don't tend to roam around by yourself, I don't want you to get hurt. It's the first day of the new academic year after all." Jay told him.

"Okay, bye!" he picked up his bag and headed out the door to a waiting Liam.

"Come on, we need to pick up Zayn and Niall as well!"

Liam started up the car and drove for a few minutes with the radio on, Louis singing along happily to the song that was on. They picked up Zayn and Niall who lived next door to each other and set off on their way to school.

Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn had been the best of friends ever since they met each other in their early school days. Louis had joined the trio only later on, having moved to the school late. They have always had each others back and never kept any secrets within the group. They were almost like brothers.

Now, it wasn't a secret in school that Louis was innocent. He had been shielded from almost everything by his mother, who was a very doubting one at that. And so when he'd moved to the new school, he was almost like a stranger to the way things were there.

If it hadn't been for the trio, Louis most probably would have been bullied for his innocence.

They reached in school in record timing and rushed to their classes. The first class of the day was Maths for Louis and he reached his class right before the teacher.

He sat down on one of the two remaining benches at the back as the teacher started the class.

The whole of the period the seat next to him remained empty, which confused Louis. Nobody misses the first day of school, right? You're a bad boy if you do he heard his mummy's voice echo in his head. Shrugging it off, he paid attention to what the teacher was teaching.

---

Before long, the end of the last period of school. Louis skipped out of class with a small smile on his face making his way towards his locker only to step back a step in disgust, scrunching up his nose.

There was a couple clearly making out, right on top of his locker!

"E-excuse M-me.." Louis stammered. "I need to get to my locker..."

They either ignored him or just didn't notice, groping at each other and moaning, it made Louis want to vomit.

He was relieved when Niall had found him, standing there awkwardly while they just went on.

"Off of Louis' locker ya horny bastards!" Niall called out pushing them away. They gave him a glare and went on their way like nothing had happened.

Louis opened his locker and put away all his books, nose still scrunched up.

"Really Ni-Ni why would you wanna do that? It's just disgusting! And looked quite painful too the way the boy was touching her bum.."

"One day Lou you'll understand." Niall laughed putting an arm around his shoulders. "One day."

" Hey Leprechaun!" Liam called out from across the hall, Zayn with him holding his hand. "Oh, Lou! Almost didn't see you there, your so tiny!"

"Leave me alone I'm big!" Louis huffed clearly upset.

"Hey, it was just a joke, Lou-Lou." Zayn said kindly.

"Whatever." Louis rolled his eyes. "Let's go!"

They hopped into Liam's car, with Liam driving, Niall in the front seat and Zayn and Louis in the back.

Soon they're chattering happily about what had happened at school.

"Our History teacher, Mr. Hemsworth is honestly the most boring teacher teaching the most boring subject!" Niall claimed.

"The moment he started reading the first chapter, everyone around me was lolling their heads, asleep!"

At this Louis started laughing uncontrollably and Niall was grinning.

"Oh, you'd never believe what happened at our first class-"Zayn started before stopping abruptly at the look of horror on Louis' face.

"What happened Lou?" Zayn questioned worried.

"Zany, what happened to your neck?!" Louis gasped, moving closer to him. "It's covered in black and blue spots, there! Li -Li look, he's hurt!"

At this both the boys turn red-faced while Niall laughs out loud, tears in his eyes.

Louis leaned in and touched a practically gruesome-looking bruise nearing his jaw and Zayn snapped back away from the touch.

"Don't touch it, yeah, Lou? It's nothing, I just- um- fell down the stairs earlier, nothing big." Zayn scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Alright..."

Niall was now gasping for breath and yet still laughing. It looked so funny that even Louis started giggling watching him. Soon all of them were laughing their heads off for no apparent reason.

---

"Mummy, the boys are over at Zany's house, can I go too?" Louis asked.

"Pretty please?" Louis asked again, with his irresistible puppy-eyes.

"As long as one of them comes to pick you up." Jay said.

"Li-Li's coming!"

Not long after Louis and Liam were walking the 15 minute walk to Zayn's house. Louis had wrapped himself in his favorite jacket. He'd liked it 'cause it was slightly bigger than him and practically engulfed him, warm and snuggly. It was also a light blue color, another plus point.

They reached Zayn's door step quite awhile later and Liam rang the doorbell. A lot of shuffling was heard behind the door and it was opened by Zayn.

"Zany!" Louis squealed jumping into his arms for a hug. Zayn chuckled and hugged him back.

"Come inside, Niall's busy raiding my kitchen and whatever mum cooked for us." Zayn said giving a loving peck on Liam's cheek.

Louis pranced into the kitchen and spotted Niall eating up the homemade cheesecake.

"Lou your here!" Niall said.

"Hey, move off and leave some for me!" Louis yelled, cross at Niall.

"Mum went out and won't come back until midnight, she said it's fine to invite you guys over." Zayn explained while Louis and Niall fought each other for the piece of cake. Louis eventually won and happily munched on the slice while Niall stood and watched.

Feeling a bit sorry he broke off half the piece and gave it to an overjoyed Niall.

"There! Now don't be cross with me." Louis said.

"Thanks!"

They all soon made their way over to the living room and switched on the TV to watch some Netflix.

"Grease!" Louis shouted snuggling into a corner of the sofa, Niall soon joining.

"Alright!" Zayn agreed lying down on the other corner, head resting on Liam's lap.

They sat and watched for awhile scrolling through whatever came. Hours passed by and it was about 8 when Louis remembered what he had to do, slapping his head.

"Oh god, Ni we have to start work on the project we have to submit next week!" Louis said, shaking a sleepy Niall.

"Damn, your right." Niall murmured. "Hey Zen, is it fine if we use your laptop to do the research work?"

"Yeah, yeah." Zayn shooed them off snuggling into Liam's lap.

Louis and Niall headed upstairs to Zayn's room and sat down on the floor.

"I'd brought all the notebooks and things already, just forget about em ' " Niall said.

They started their work and did about a generous amount until Louis started to feel a bit thirsty.

"I'll be back, need water." Louis said, yawning.

Research work was tiring.

He went down the stairs and was almost at the kitchen when he heard some murmurings coming from the living room.

Forget all about how his mummy had said that listening in on other people's conversations is bad, he peaked his head in.

He found Zayn sitting on Liam's lap, legs on either side, his head resting at the crook of his neck, eyes closed and a small contend smile on his face as Liam whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

They both looked so peaceful in each others arms that Louis cooed internally at the sight, smiling to himself and made his way back upstairs, thirst forgotten.

How he wished that he'd find that perfect someone some day.

Louis sat back down on the floor beside Niall who seemed proud of his work so far.

"Hey Lou look, I've done about majority of the work-hey what happened?" Niall looked concerned at Louis.

"Oh, Ni when am I gonna find someone who'd love me as much as I love them." Louis cried out.

"Someone who'd be my side no matter what, cuddle me whenever I'm sad, laugh when I laugh, and eventually confess our love for each other?" Louis suddenly started sobbing on Niall's shoulder, unable to handle it any more.

"Hey Lou, don't be so emotional! It's only a matter of time until then yeah? And would you really want to leave me alone? Even I'm hurting!" Niall patted his head hugging him close as he cried.

Louis' cries eventually quietened down, an occasional sniffle or two. Niall made sure to rub his back and hold him closer afraid that he'd start up again.

Louis was known to be really emotional at times.

"Let's go home, Jay must be waiting for you." Niall said softly.

"Alright" he stood up and held onto Niall's hand as they went down the stairs.

Louis waited by the door as Niall went to tell Liam that they're leaving and then started back home.

Silently praying that that some day would arrive soon.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

8.7K 451 25
Louis and Harry have been best friends since childhood and lovers since they were 15. They can't imagine their lives without each other and yet that'...
2.4K 132 20
a world where you don't see colours until you meet your soulmate. Harry is waiting for his one true love for the last twenty two years. In this colou...
15.8K 478 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
8.5K 174 21
Louis Tomlinson is a 19 year old boy, who has a very horrible life. Hated by everyone, he has very severe depression and anxiety. He tends to just li...