Bakugo the Cupid (Short Story)

De esthersgf

COMPLETED <><><> The world was getting bored of UA high. Everyone wanted something new. There were less villa... Mais

Description
2 - First Day
3 - Pair Number One
4 - Gay Panic
5 - End
(plug)

1 - The Dilemma

1.4K 86 410
De esthersgf

Third Person POV

He sat on Aizawa's shoulder as he sipped his tea. There was silence until a personnel opened the door from the outside in a panic.

"Principal Nezu!", he said, out of breath, as he walked towards the long table in the meeting room.

"We've received a letter from the Hero News platform", he gave the letter while saying that.

"Hmm. I was expecting this. Thank you, you can go now", Nezu shooed the man.

Once the man was out and the door was closed shut, Nezu opened the letter. Well, he tried to. His paws aren't really the most efficient hands to use for opening letters.

"Aizawa", Nezu gave the letter to the said sleep-deprived teacher.

Aizawa opened the letter and he took out a small disk. He set it out on the table and a hologram appeared. 

"Hello UA teachers. We are the Hero News team and we are here to inform you that your school is no longer the top school"

Everyone gasped at this.

"Surprised? Well, you shouldn't be. There are many reasons why you dropped down but I'll just state the most important one"

The reporter waited for a few seconds before speaking up again.

"You're getting boring. The media used to have so much news about you guys before but now we get all the goods in the Shiketsu Academy. The top spot for the best school in the world is currently undecided so if you want to keep your place, find something to make this more interesting"

They were all brainstorming now. Some of them didn't even pay attention to what the reporter was saying because they were thinking of ideas.

"That is all. I really hope that you get your stuff together. Good luck and good bye"

That was the end of the hologram message. A few seconds were quiet until there was chaos.

"Okay, everyone settle down. We can fix this", Aizawa tried reasoning with the other teachers but they were still panicking.

Aizawa sighed. He didn't have the energy to shout today so he looked at the teacher on his right.

"Hizashi, if you please", Aizawa said.

Mic smiled at this and prepared to shout.

"Ayee! Everybody shut up and listen!", he screamed.

Silence.

"Thank you, Mic. Everyone can give their ideas but one by one, okay? We'll start with Aizawa", Nezu said.

"Oh, wait. Nope, nevermind. He's asleep. Moving on-", Nezu looked at the person beside Aizawa.

"Mic, any ideas?", Nezu asked.

"We can shout all day!", Mic smiled.

"Midnight, any ideas?"

"Wha- hey!", Mic pouted.

"I say we make some clubs", Midnight ignored Mic.

"Ooh, like music, sports, cooking, and stuff?", Nezu asked.

"What? No. I meant stri-", Thirteen covered Midnight's mouth.

"Oh. What about you, Thirteen?"

"I'd like it if we put up a green house and let the children plant plants that can enhance their quirks!", Thirteen exclaimed.

"Not bad! I'll put that into consideration. Next?"

"I can build more training platforms", Cementoss stated.

"Yeah, and maybe we can put the green house beside it!", Thirteen suggested.

Thirteen and Cementoss high-fived. They are quite a good pair.

"Good! You two should plan on that. Mt. Lady?"

"I-uhh. Er, maybe- no uhh-", Mt. Lady stuttered.

She kept switching from agency to agency and had just recently started her own. She didn't know much about being a businessperson.

"It's okay, Mt. Any other ideas? Anyone?", Nezu asked.

"No, wait!", Mt. Lady shouted, startling everyone including Aizawa.

"What is it, woman? I'm trying to sleep here", Aizawa said.

"You're not supposed to- never mind. Anyways, I just thought of this", everyone listened closely to what Mt. was going to say.

. . .

"Well?", Vlad King said.

"Wha? Oh, yeah! Sorry", everyone sighed.

"So what if we took out a student and turned them into a match maker or something", Mt. Lady suggested.

All of the people in the room thought it out.

"That's actually a really really good idea! Great job, Mt. Lady", Nezu said.

They all praised Mt. Lady for her idea.

"Wait wait wait. Who're we gonna assign as the match maker?", Ectoplasm asked.

"Hmm. We need someone that isn't really that good at making friends", Aizawa said.

"What? Why?", Mic asked.

"For development, of course", Aizawa scoffed.

"So does anyone have anyone in mind?", Midnight asked.

Silence again.

"All Might! You've been awfully quiet. Do you know a kid?", Mic asked.

All Might thought for a second and he smiled once he thought of an idea.

"I think I might just have the perfect kid", All Might smiled.

"Who?", the other teachers asked in chorus.

"Katsuki Bakugo"

---

"Hah? Why am I here?", Bakugo hissed.

"Young Bakugo, we have an assignment for you", All Might said.

"Well, whatever it is, I don't wanna do it", Bakugo crossed his arms.

"You have to!", Aizawa said.

"No!", Bakugo argued.

"I'll let you use your hero name, Lord Explosion Murder", Midnight said.

Bakugo went silent for a while. Maybe he'll-

"Still no!"

"Bakugo, if you don't agree to this, I'm afraid I'll have to affect your permanent record", Bakugo flinched at what Nezu said.

"Grrr, stupid rat! Fine!"

"Excuse you, I have the IQ of a hundred and one, don't you dare call me stupid", Nezu said.

"Just tell me what this stupid assignment is. Is it really that important that you had to call me right before my sleeping schedule?", Bakugo said.

"It's... it's 8:30, child", All Might said.

"I get up early, what the hell do you people expect!?", Bakugo growled.

"Hah. Weak", Aizawa said and drank his coffee.

"Just tell me what the assignment is!", Bakugo shouted.

"You're gonna be a cupid!", Thirteen said.

"What!?"

"You heard them. You have no choice but to do it, kid", Mic said.

"But-"

"No buts, Bakugo!", Midnight said.

"Ugh, fine! I'll do your stupid task. How long do I have to do it?", Bakugo frowned.

"For as long as it takes", Vlad King said.

"That's straight up dumb", Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Well, you're not straight so shut it", Midnight said.

"Oh, you are so dead-"

"Katsuki Bakugo!", Aizawa said as a warning.

"I'm not afraid of you, dry eyes"

Aizawa smirked and grabbed the anouncement mic.

"Can Eijiro Kirishima please come to the meeting room-"

"Urk!", Bakugo tried to stop his anger.

"Good. Now, Bakugo. You shouldn't say a thing about this to your classmates or anyone in general. Not even your parents. We're giving you your costume tomorrow so you can start early. We're counting on you", as Nezu finished talking, someone knocked on the door.

The door opened, letting in a blinding light to the room.

"Who turned on the sun!?", Aizawa said.

"It's just me, Mr. Aizawa", Kirishima smiled and opened the door wider.

"I swear, this kid is a literal sunshine", Cementoss said.

"So uh, why'd you call me, sir?", Kirishima rubbed his neck.

"Can you please escort this-", Midnight looked at Bakugo.

"- raging gremlin back to the dorms"

"I am not a gremlin, you-"

"Bakugo, come on, dude", Kirishima stopped Bakugo from insulting the teacher.

"Thank you, sunshine child", Mic said.

"Sunshine child?", Kirishima asked.

"Seems fitting", Mic said as the other teachers agreed.

"Well, we'll be on our way now. Have a good evening!", Kirishima said before closing the door gently with Bakugo beside him.

"He's a good kid", All Might said.

"He's definitely changed Bakugo a lot", Thirteen said.

"True", Mt. Lady agreed.

. . .

"So, anyone up for some drinks?", Midnight asked.

"Hell yeah!"

---

Kirishima's POV

"Dude, you really have to stop being so rude to people all the time", I said as I walked in front of Bakugo.

"Tsk", Bakugo mumbled.

"It's fine though. I know you're trying", we were right at the doors of the dorms.

I looked back at him with my arms behind my head.

"Keep up the good work, bro", I gave him a thumbs up before opening the door, letting him in first.

Once I closed the door, I followed Bakugo into the elevator.

"Thanks for waiting, man!", I held Bakugo's shoulder.

"Shut up, I didn't!", Bakugo hissed.

I chuckled and waited for the elevator to get to our floor. I was the first to get out of the elevator.

"So, what'd you guys talk about?", I asked and Bakugo flinched.

"Nothing, Kirishima. Go mind your own business", Bakugo looked down, his voice was less grumpy than usual.

"Dude", I stopped walking.

"What?", he asked.

"Did.. did you just call me Kirishima? Softly?"

"No, I didn't! You're just hearing things, sh*tty-hair!", Bakugo ran to his room.

"Heh. Good night, Bakugo", I said and walked into my room.

The time has come for sleeping!

---

Is the story ok? Feel free to criticize or comment.

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry it's so short.

That's all!

ASP 💜💚💙

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.