Castle | Tony Starks Daughter...

agent_stark_2113 által

I'm headed straight for the castle They wanna make me their queen And there's an old man sitting on the thron... Több

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hypnotic

Chapter 16

411 11 1
agent_stark_2113 által

Third Person POV

Alex continued glancing back and forth between the clock on the dashboard of Ally's car and the house, hoping the young Stark was okay and not in any sort of danger. He doesn't know what he would do if something happened to her. She's the most important thing in his life, and he needs her. He broke out of his thoughts when a car pulled into the driveway behind his car. He furrowed his brows in confusion and opened the car door, stepping out and looking back at the pickup truck behind him. His confusion deepened when he saw who it was.

"Rhodey," He questioned.

"Alex," He said in the same confused tone.

"What are you doing here," Alex questioned him.

"Pepper sent me over here to check on Tony. She told me everything. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be far away from here with Allison," Rhodey said as he and Alex met up in-between their cars.

"Ally's inside getting her things," Alex told him.

"Are you sure," He questioned Alex, causing him to nod his head. "How long has she been in there?"

"About 15 minutes," Alex told him.

Rhodey shook his head and began walking quickly towards the front door of the house. "It shouldn't take her that long. Ally has a go-bag underneath her bed just in case of emergencies."

Rhodey pushed the front door open and noticed that JARVIS didn't greet him. He walked over to the security system screen and looked back at Alex with dread.

"Someone shutdown JARVIS," He told him before walking further into the house. "Tony, Ally," He called out.

Alex walked into the living room and over to the stairs and looked up at them. "Ally," He called out.

"Alex," Rhodey said, gaining the agent's attention.

Alex looked over at him and saw him looking at the wall next to him. Alex looked to his left and saw a bullet hole in the wall. Alex walked over to it and looked at the area around it to see the couch pillows on the floor and some of the items from the coffee table on the floor as well. He started looking around the rest of the room and noticed something across the room. He walked over behind the couch and saw something that made his heart drop into his stomach. There was a patch of dark red blood standing out against the pristine white walls and a gun sitting on the floor a few feet away. Alex began dreading the worst before he looked over at Rhodey.

"You check downstairs, I'm going to go check upstairs," He told him, running up the stairs and towards Ally's room. "Ally," He called out as soon as he reached the Stark girl's bedroom.

He looked around and noticed nothing seemed to be touched. He walked over to the bathroom and saw that all of her items in there were still there and in their rightful place. He then walked over to her bed and looked underneath it, finding the bag Rhodey was talking about. He cursed and stood back up from the ground before walking back downstairs.

"Rhodey," He called out.

"Alex, down here," Rhodey called back to him.

Alex walked over to the stairs that led to Tony's garage and rushed down them. When he reached the bottom, he saw that the windows were busted out and there was glass all over the floor. He stepped through the windows and looked to his left to see Rhodey crouched over a pale and sweating Tony.

"Tony. You okay," Rhodey questioned Tony as he began to gather himself.

Alex rushed over and helped Rhodey to situate a silent Tony.

"Mr. Stark, are you okay," Alex questioned him again.

Tony gripped the two men tightly and looked at them desperately. "Where's Pepper and Ally?"

"Pepper's fine. She's with five agents," Rhodey reassured him.

Tony looked away from Rhodey and over at Alex, who had a guilty look in his eyes. "Tony, I'm sorry. Obadiah took her. My uncle is on his way with the agents to arrest Obadiah. Hopefully, he'll get there in time to save her."

"That's not going to be enough," Tony told the two of them before standing from the ground.

He walked over to his computers and began typing on them before walking over to his flight pad. It opened up as soon as he stepped into position and JARVIS began placing the suit on him. Alex and Rhodey watched in amazement as the robot arms did all of the work for Tony.

"That's the coolest thing I've ever seen," Rhodye breathed out.

"Not bad, huh? Let's do it," Tony said, stepping off the platform and walking over to his still ruined car.

He used his repulsors to push the car out of the way and stood underneath the hole that still hasn't been fixed in the ceiling. He turned around and looked back at Rhoey and Alex silently.

"You need us to do anything else," Rhodey questioned him.

Tony shut his mask over his face before answering. "Rhodey, keep the skies clear. Alex, get to Stark and save my daughter."

The two men nodded and watched him fly off through the hole in the ceiling.

"Damn," Rhodey whispered before looking over at the original suit. "Next time baby," He whispered before him and Alex left to help Tony.

The two walked out to their cars as Alex told Rhodey what to do. "Alright, you go and make sure that your men don't shoot down Tony, I'm going to go to Stark now and tell my uncle what's going on."

Rhodey nodded at him and began walking to his pickup. He paused in his steps and looked back at him before he got in his car. "Alex," He called out, causing him to pause while getting in Ally's car and look back at him as well. "Good luck. Make sure Ally comes out of this alive."

Alex looked back at him silently before nodding. "I will."

Alex got in Ally's car and drove quickly towards Stark Industries. He broke several laws and speed limits. He began weaving in and out of cars, wanting to get to Stark and save his girl as quickly as possible. On his way there, he got out his phone and dialed his uncle's number.

"Alex, did you make it to the safe house okay," Phil questioned him as soon as he answered.

"Obadiah has Ally. He took her to Stark Industries with him," Alex told him.

"How did this happen?"

"He was already in the house when we got there. I waited in the car for her to grab her things. I'm sorry, Uncle Phil, this is all my fault."

Coulson sighed slightly before looking over at Pepper who was driving their car towards Stark Industries.

"Where are you now," He questioned his nephew.

"I'm almost at Stark Industries," Alex told his uncle.

"Alex, we're almost there. Don't go in yet. Wait for us," Phil ordered.

"Yes, sir," Alex nodded before hanging up his phone.

******************************************************************************

First Person POV

I finally started coming to with a groan when I felt somebody holding my head and brushing my hair away from my face. I felt somebody kissing my forehead and letting out small sobs of relief. I opened my eyes and looked around me to see a dark room.

I looked in front of me to see Pepper knelt on the ground in front of me. "Ally, thank god you're okay."

"Pepper," I breathed out before reaching out and pulling her into a hug.

I looked behind her to see Alex and his Uncle standing with guns in their hands looking around, along with many other agents.

"Looks like you two were right. He was building a suit," Coulson told the two of us.

Pepper helped me stand from the ground and we stood in front of the original prototype of dad's suit that he made in Afghanistan.

"I thought it'd be bigger," Pepper said as she looked at it.

I stared at it in thought for a moment before I thought over the plans that I saw earlier today on the computer. I heard something behind us, causing me to turn around cautiously. The agents began to spread out and look around to see if Obadiah was here. Alex stayed close by and kept an eye on me and Pepper as said woman kept fussing over me.

"You have a cut on your head," she sighed out as she pulled her sleeve over her hand and began trying to wipe the blood off the side of my head. "And where are your shoes?"

I ignored her and looked down at my feet briefly before continuing to look around. I paused when I saw something suspicious on the ceiling close by. I backed away from Pepper and walked closer to it. I tilted my head and studied the broken wires hanging from the ceiling that looked like something was ripped off of them. Pepper stood to my side looking at me curiously.

"Ally, what is it," She whispered to me.

I opened my mouth to respond, but I stopped when I heard a sound behind us. I turned and looked behind us to see some of the chains hanging from the ceiling moving around slightly.

"You know how you said you thought that the suit would be bigger," I whispered to her. She nodded at me as she looked at the moving chains as well. "That's because it is," I whispered out.

Right after I said this, Obadiah's suit powered up. Two eye slits lit up bright white and I watched as he began standing from the ground. I pushed Pepper away from the suit and the two of us ran away. We let out screams of fear as we ran around the corner, Obadiah following close behind.

"Alex," I called out, running towards him.

He turned, along with his uncle, and widened his eyes when he saw what was behind us.

"Get them out of here," Coulson told him as he and the other agents started firing at Obadiah.

Alex ushered Pepper and me towards the exit quickly before following close behind us. We reached the door and ran out quickly, not stopping until we were completely out of the building. Alex led us towards the cars outside and had us stand outside as he kept looking inside the building to make sure Obadiah couldn't get out and hurt us.

After a few minutes I turned to Pepper and held out my hand. "Give me your phone."

Pepper didn't hesitate to place her phone in my hand. I quickly dialed my dad's phone number and put it on speaker for all three of us to hear.

"Pepper," dad answered immediately.

"Dad! Dad, are you okay," I questioned him quickly.

"Oh, Allison, thank god. I'm fine. How are...," Dad was cut off by Pepper.

"Obadiah, he's gone insane," Pepper told dad.

"I know. Listen, you two better get out of there," He started demanding us.

"He built a suit," Pepper told him.

"Get out of there right now," Dad told us again as the ground began to shake.

Pepper and I paused and looked behind us to see the ground begging to crumble. I gasped in shock and fear and grabbed Pepper as I started backing away. Obadiah slowly rose from the ground and looked over at us as he climbed out of the crater he just created. I looked up at him and pushed Pepper behind me as he spoke.

"Where do you two think you're going?"

I started pushing Pepper backward as Obadiah pointed his gun at the two of us. I didn't take my eyes off him as I walked backward with her.

"Ally, Pepper," I heard Alex yell.

"Alex, stay back there," I shouted at him as I started whispering to Pepper. "Pepper, I need you to run. Go with Alex and get out of here."

"What? Allison, no," Pepper denied.

"Pepper, I'm the one he wants, not you. You're just a casualty in this. Get out of here while you still can, okay," I told her as I pushed her away.

"Ally-," She tried again.

"Pepper, go," I shouted at her, causing her to begin running over to Alex. I watched Obadiah move his gun towards her, so I moved and caught his attention. "Hey, leave her alone. It's me you want, Obadiah, not her. You want me, come and get me you psychotic son of a bitch," I shouted up at him.

I watched his mask flip up as Obadiah looked down at me with a smirk. "You know, Ally, you've always been one to put your nose where it doesn't belong. One day, that's going to catch up to you and you're going to get yourself into a situation you can't get out of. That day is today."

Obadiah flipped his mask back down as I braced myself for whatever he would do, but he was stopped by my father flying in from the sky.

"Stane," He yelled out as he flew towards Obadiah.

Obadiah turned towards him and aimed his gun at him quickly. Dad flew towards him and crashed into him, sending the two of them through the ground. I jumped away before I fell into the hole with them and ran back toward Alex and Pepper.

"Ally, come on, I'm getting you and Pepper out of here," Alex told me as he grabbed my arm and started walking me towards my car.

"No, I can't, I have to do something. You can get Pepper out of here, but I'm staying here," I argued with him, yanking my arm out of his grip.

"Allison, come on, don't be stupid. Your father doesn't want you here where you can get hurt. We need to leave, now," Pepper argued back with me.

"No, I'm not going anywhere. Now, you two can keep arguing with me, or you can just do as I say and help me."

The two of them were silent and shared uncertain looks before looking back at me.

"What do you need," Alex questioned me.

"Get me a laptop and a Bluetooth," I demanded the two of them.

******************************************************************************

I typed quickly on the laptop Alex got out of his uncle's car and accepted Pepper's Bluetooth after I cleaned it off because that's gross. As I typed on the laptop, I pulled JARVIS up on the laptop and turned on the Bluetooth.

"JARVIS," I questioned.

"Miss Stark, thank heavens your alright," JARVIS greeted me.

"Yes, yes, I'm okay, it's great. I need you to get me through to my dad," I said urgently.

"Will do Miss Stark," He told me before the screen on the laptop changed to what the screens in dad's garage looked like.

"Dad," I called out as soon as I could see his face.

I widened my eyes when I looked at what he could see and saw Obadiah holding an SUV filled with a family above his head.

"Ally, divert power to chest RT," He told me.

I typed on the laptop and did as he said and watched as a beam shot out of his chest piece. Obadiah was shot back a few feet into another car and dad quickly caught the car containing the family.

"Power reduced to 19%," JARVIS announced.

I watched as dad slowly placed the car back down on the ground and the mom in the car immediately pressed down on the gas. Dad was stuck onto the front of the car as the woman drove. I watched as dad slowly lost grip on the front of the car and slipped underneath the car. Dad continued being dragged underneath the car until he was released and rolled across the ground a couple of times. Dad slowly stood from the ground and watched as Obadiah ran over to him and then flew in the air a few feet. He then landed close to dad and grabbed a motorcycle than was driving past him, causing the owner to go flying through the air. He then took the motorcycle and hit dad with it, causing it to explode and send dad flying back a few feet into another car. Obadiah walked to dad and kicked him back into a city bus before picking him up.

"For 30 years, I've been holding you up," He yelled before throwing dad back on the ground. He then lifted his foot up and slammed it down, stepping on dad. "I built this company from nothing! Nothing is going to stand in my way!" Obadiah then picked dad up and threw him into the city bus, causing him to crash through it.

"Dad, come on, get up," I shouted at him.

I watched as an explosion happened, sending dad up into the sky. He began to fall back towards the street, but he caught himself on his way down and began hovering in the air above Obadiah.

"Impressive! You've upgraded your armor! I've made some upgrades of my own," Obadiah told him before he activated the thrusters on his suit and began to slowly rise from the ground.

"Sir, it appears that his suit can fly," JARVIS informed dad.

"Duly noted. Ally, take me to maximum altitude," Dad told me.

"Dad, with only 15% power, the odds of reaching that...," I warned him as we watched Obadiah slowly rise higher and higher towards dad.

"I know the math! Do it," Dad yelled at me before he shot off up into the sky.

I looked over to my left and watched as dad shot further up into the sky and Obadiah slowly followed. Pepper looked over as well and gasped in shock and whispered a little "Oh, my god" underneath her breath as she watched them disappear. Alex stepped closer to me and placed his hand on my shoulder as he looked up into the sky with us. After they disappeared from sight, I looked back down at the computer and watched dad's power and altitude levels. I placed one of my hands on top of Alex's on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze before placing my hand back on my laptop.

"Dad, you're on thirteen percent power," I informed him.

"Climb," he yelled at me.

"Eleven percent," I said after a few seconds.

"Keep going!"

"Seven percent power."

"Just leave it on the screen! Stop telling me!"

I typed on the laptop and placed the power gauge on dad's screen. Dad continued up into the sky, but it wasn't long before Obadiah caught up to him. He grabbed dad and brought him towards him. He gripped him around his neck and tightened his grip around him as he spoke.

"You had a great idea, Tony, but my suit is more advanced in every way," Obadiah told him smugly.

"How'd you solve the icing problem," Dad questioned him back smugly.

"Icing problem," Obadiah questioned him in confusion.

Obadiah's suit began to shut down and dad hit the top of his head, causing him to release dad. "Might want to look into it."

Dad hovered in the sky as he watched Obadiah fall to the ground. I smiled when I saw he was successful, but I frowned again when I saw the power gauge.

"Two percent," JARVIS announced.

Dad fell a few feet due to his thrusters faltering a little bit. They faltered a few more times before they started working perfectly again and I sighed at what popped up on my screen.

"Dad, we're running on emergency backup power now," I told him.

Dad's thrusters faltered again and he continued falling a few feet every now and then because of his thrusters turning on and off. He slowly started to lower more and more to the ground before he finally reached the roof of Stark and landed roughly by crashing through a barrier and rolling across the ground a few times.

Everything was silent for a few seconds before dad spoke up.

"Ally," He called out.

"Dad! Oh, my God, are you okay," I questioned him.

"I'm almost out of power. I've got to get out of this thing. I'll be right there," Dad told the two of us, taking his faceplate off.

"Nice try," I heard all a sudden, causing my stomach to drop.

Dad turned around in shock at Obadiah and raised his hand to use his repulsor. When it didn't shoot out like it was supposed to, he turned his hand back towards and saw that his glove wasn't on his hand anymore. Obadiah backhanded dad, sending him flying across the roof. Dad caught himself on the ground and got back up. He ran towards Obadiah and repelled himself off the ground and brought his fist that was still covered into Obadiah's head. Obadiah caught dad and began squeezing him, causing some of his suit to be damaged.

"Weapons status," Dad grunted out to me.

I looked at the screen and felt my stomach drop at the state of the suit because of Obadiah.

"Repulsors are offline. Missiles are offline. Dad, you need to get out of his grip! He's going to crush you to death."

"Flares," Dad commanded, causing all of them to deploy.

Obadiah began to groan and let go of dad as he started swiping at the air to clear away the smoke and shaking his head due to the brightness. Dad then moved to hide behind the AC unit on top of the building as Obadiah looked around, trying to find him.

"Very clever, Tony."

I looked up at the roof of the building, Pepper and Alex following my gaze. I could see the movement of shadows up there, but couldn't see much else.

"Ally, please tell me your dad is okay," Pepper begged me.

"He is," I nodded at her as I looked up at the roof.

"Oh, thank god," She sighed in relief.

"For now," I muttered to myself.

"What," She shouted at me.

"Sh, don't give Obadiah a reason to come down here," I whisper yelled at her.

"Ally, I really think I should get you two out of here now," Alex tried again.

"And I really think you should trust me and stop trying to get me to leave my dad behind," I snapped back at him.

"Al," I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

"Dad," I answered back.

"This isn't working. We're going to have to overload the reactor and blast the roof," Dad explained to me.

"Well, how are you going to do that," I questioned him.

"You're going to do it. Go to the central console, open up all the circuits. When I get clear of the roof, I'll let you know. You're going to hit the master bypass button. It's going to fry everything up here. Don't do it until I clear the roof. I'll buy you some time until then" Dad explained to me.

"Okay, I'm going in now," I told him, beginning to move towards the entrance or the arc reactor building.

"Going in where," Pepper questioned me before she grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking.

"Okay, you people have gotta stop grabbing my arm," I snapped out at her.

"Ally, what are you doing? Where are you going," Pepper questioned me.

"I'm going in there," I told her, pointing towards the building where the fight was taking place.

"Oh, no you don't young lady. You are not going in there," she shouted at me.

"Try and stop me," I yelled back at her, pulling my arm from her grip and sprinting towards the entrance.

"Ally," I heard her scream after me before I heard footsteps following after me.

"Pepper, Ally, stop," I heard Alex call after us.

I continued sprinting towards the entrance of the building, but I had to stop because of the broken glass all over the ground. I cursed and looked between my feet, to the roof of the building, and to the inside, conflicted on what to do.

"Ally," Pepper said as she and Alex reached me.

"Pepper, I understand that you don't want me to go inside there, but dad needs me to. He needs my help, and I can't just leave him alone when he needs me. So, you can argue with me and keep me from helping my father, or you can help me get in there without cutting my feet open," I told her, pointing inside the building.

Pepper looked conflicted for a moment, glancing between me and inside the arc reactor building before she sighed and looked over at Alex. "Alex, help her."

Alex moved over closer to me and looked over at Pepper unsure before he leaned down and wrapped one arm around the back of my legs and the other around my waist. He then lifted me up into his arms and held me bridal style before following Pepper through the broken doors. He walked a few feet past the doors until there was no glass on the ground and then gently set me down.

"Thanks," I whispered to him before rushing around the arc reactor and towards the central console.

The two of them followed after me and paused as I started grabbing all of the switches and flipping them.

"Ally, what do you need to do? We'll help you," Pepper questioned me.

"Dad wants to overload the reactor. It'll explode and blast the roof and everything on it. We need to open up all the circuits," I told the two of them quickly.

"I'll help her," Pepper told Alex.

"I'll start flipping switches over there," He told the two of us before rushing to the other side and beginning to flip all of the switches.

I flipped a few more before walking back towards the front of the reactor. I climbed up onto the catwalk that surrounds the reactor and gestured for Pepper, who was following me, over to the other side.

"Start pushing buttons over there, we'll meet up in the middle," I told her, pushing the buttons so they all lit up bright white.

"W-what about the knobs," She questioned me nervously.

"Turn all of those too," I told her.

I slowly made my way to the center of the console and jumped in fear when I heard a bang on the roof above us. I looked up and saw my dad sliding across the glass ceiling and watched his now crushed helmet bounce across it before it stopped in front of him.

"Oh, shit," I said with dread before moving quickly to turn everything on.

"Ally, I did it. I got everything," Pepper told me.

"Okay, hold on," I told her, moving over and flipping the cover to the big red button up. "Alex," I called out. I heard another switch flip before he came running around the reactor and climbed up to meet us. "Did you flip all the switches?"

"Yeah, I think so," He nodded at me, breathing heavily.

I nodded at him before I looked up above me. "Dad, it's ready! Get off the roof!"

As soon as I looked up, the ceiling shattered and started raining down on us. Pepper and I screamed and covered our heads and Alex moved to cover the both of us from the falling shards. When they stopped I looked up again to see dad hanging from the now broken glass ceiling.

"Dad," I called out to him.

I realized that the cause of the glass shattering before was Obadiah shooting at my dad when he started doing so again, breaking the last of the ceiling and causing it to rain down on us again. I covered my head and looked up worriedly, staying near the button just in case.

"Daddy," I called out again at the same time Pepper desperately called out my dad's name.

"How ironic, Tony! Trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave it the best one ever," I heard Obadiah yell at my dad.

I watched dad struggle to hold himself up for a few minutes, not taking his eyes off Obadiah as he called out my name in desperation.

"And now I'm gonna kill you with it," Obadiah yelled before shooting a missile of some sort.

"Time to hit the button," Dad called out, looking down at me.

"You told me not to," I called back to him.

"Just do it," He yelled, causing my blood to run cold and my stomach to drop at the fear in his voice.

"You'll die," I yelled back, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

I watched dad fall slightly and begin to only hold on to the roof with one arm when Obadiah shot at him again.

"Push it!"

I felt a tear fall from my eye before I looked down and slammed my hand down on the button. As soon as I did so, the reactor began to overload and sparks began to shoot from it. Pepper covered her head and began to run from the building quickly. I covered my head and backed away from the reactor to look up at the ceiling.

"Ally, come on. We need to get you out of here," Alex told me.

"No, I can't leave him," I shouted back at him.

"Ally, please don't make me force you out of here," Alex begged me.

"I can't leave him Alex. He needs me. And I need him," I shouted back at him.

"Ally, come on," Alex shouted at me, grabbing me by my waist and beginning to pull me out of the building.

"No! No, stop! I can't leave him! Alex," I shouted, fighting against his arms.

Alex pulled me out of the building and lifted me up in his arms to prevent me from getting glass in my feet. He stepped through the doors quickly, and when we finally made it out, the reactor overloaded, sending Alex backward with me in his arms. I shoved my head into his chest and he hugged my body closer to himself to try and protect me from the blast. I lifted my head from his chest to briefly see a circle of light shooting from the top of the arc reactor building. When it was over, I rolled off of Alex and looked towards the top of the building, waiting for any sign of my father being alive. However, I wasn't able to for long because Alex shoved me to the ground and threw himself over me as the arc reactor exploded, sending fire shooting out of the building. Once I was sure it was safe, I threw Alex off of me and stood from the ground. I moved closer to the building again and looked up at the roof, seeing no sign of my father at all. I felt tears begin to fall from my eyes as I shook my head in denial and desperately called out for my dad the same time Pepper did.

"Daddy!"

"Tony!"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.7K 24
SUPERHEROES | "When you've been fighting for all your life, you've been struggling to make things right ...
23.5K 301 25
Hey, this is my first story and I am putting some of the characters, but not all of them. I'll be putting: • Tony Stark (Preferences+Imagines+Chatroo...
70.3K 1.5K 26
I'm not very good with descriptions because honestly I'm making it up as I go! But this is a romanogers story.
1.4K 77 11
random imagines and one shot of tony stark, it's my first time so I have no idea what to write so be the judge of my writing and maybe ideas, please ...