Battousai

Por Shi_Kira

Exiled for defending himself Naruto makes a name of himself that brings fear to all. Even Akatsuki. He return... Mais

Credit
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Adoption

Chapter 5

16.5K 256 115
Por Shi_Kira

Chapter 5: Honor, Bond: The Four War Gods

"It began when I left Konoha. I travel far and went to the only place where I knew I be safe. I went to the country of Wave. There I meet the people of Wave who were shock to learn I became a S-Class Criminal. Wave gave Konoha false information about my location. After I was in Wave for a month I went to the Land of Water and to the Hidden Village of Mist. There I was confronted by two members of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist."

Flashback

"Why does an exile shinobi from Konoha doing here?" the male said in a demanding voice.

"That's my business." Naruto snapped.

"Uh, this kid got guts. I'll give him that. We are members of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Do you really think you can take us on?" The woman said pointed a blade that was cut in the middle. Naruto push the sword aside and tried to hit her with the Rasengan.

The male grabbed her and flip her over. Naruto jumps back just as the woman's blade nearly cut him. Naruto jump back and shouted, Katon Ryuka no Jutsu

The two made water hands seals and created a water barrier. Naruto pulled out a katana and tried to hit the opponent. It was then Naruto realize he hit Mizu Bunshins. They came from underneath him and pin him. He was tied and unable to move.

"You're quick and fast. A real powerhouse. I haven't seen someone like you in years. But your Kenjutsu sucks." The woman said smiling.

"Indeed, he has great power. We too are missing ninja's from mist. Though we stay close by and try to help those who cannot help themselves. We will train you to be the best there is."

"I'm also looking for something." Naruto said as he got up not longer tied or pin.

"What's that?"

"Tenseiga and Tetsusaiga."

The two flinch at his words.

"Those two swords are legendary. In mist the Seven Swordsman knows where they are but the swords have rejected so many people. You sure you want to do this? It could kill you."

Naruto nodded. He was smiling for the first time in a long time."

Flashback ends

"Wow, you got train by two Mist Swordsman. No wonder why you have such great swords skills." Tenten said with stars in her eyes.

Naruto eyes went to the window were he since ANBU listening. He was leaving everything he trained and the time dimension Kyuubi made for his own training out of it. He felt they were part of Roots. Kyo told him of the old division called Roots. They were lead by a man name Danzo who would have been the Sandaime if the Second had chose him. He was strong and powerful but old as well. He made a sub-division of ANBU known as Roots. The true purpose of Roots was unknown. But they couldn't be trusted.

'Kyo.'

'What is it?'

'Where are you?'

'I'm in old Grass Village why?'

'How fast can you get to Konoha?'

'Half a day why?'

'Roots are following me around. I don't want to ruin anything but I need you to take care of them for me.'

'Can't Madara take care of that?'

'No he is in Earth Country watching the Iwa ANBU. And Gaara is here on business. I cannot approach him or do a mental link to him making him risk such a thing. Only you are available.'

'Four War Gods. We are merely Four Dogs.'

'Just do it.'

'I'll be there at midnight. Meet at the Hokage's monement. Your fathers head.'

'Alright, Fire out.'

'Water out.'

"Naruto?"

"Oh sorry, I got lost in thought." Naruto lied quickly covering his talk with Kyo.

"So how long did it take you to master their styles Naruto?"

"Nearly 8 months. I quickly adapt to new jutsu so quickly I created a new style in four months after learning all those water and kenjutsu techniques."

"Then what?"

"I met someone who is my long lost cousin." Naruto said.

Everyone gasp even the Roots outside.

"Her name is Kazama Kyo, she is 13 years old. And she is the eighth member of the mist. Although she bears that title she is called the Moon Hunter." The Roots members nearly pass out when they heard this. "She is very skillful and powerful. Even I have trouble keeping up with her power. She is an excellent Genjutsu user. I doubt the Kurama Clan or even Yuuhi Kurenai could stand a chance against her in Genjutsu. She is excellent in Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. Her Ninjutsu is excellent."

"How did she get the name 'Moon Hunter'?" Neji ask.

"She created a few Ninjutsu that relay on the moon. If the moon if at its fullest, then there is no one who could escape her wrath. During the civil war, the moon was full and she killed the entire enemy line with one Jutsu. In doing so she was given the nickname Moon Hunter."

"How did you get the name Battousai?" Ino said.

Naruto closed his eyes and didn't answer.

"You really are a crazy murder." Ino said outloud.

Again Naruto said nothing.

Ino was going to say something when Shikamaru answer.

"Ino, that enough. Naruto is no crazy murder. I should know, I work first hand with him. I don't know why you did what you did but I hold no grudges or hate towards you. However you only make yourself look bad if you don't answer and don't tell us why you came close to murdering nearly a thousand people." Shikamaru said.

"It was ten thousand Shikamaru." Naruto said.

"Nani?!" everyone in the bar shouted.

"I should tell you from the beginning." Naruto said with a sad look in his eyes.

Flashback

Naruto and his small company made it at the base of the largest mountain in Mist. Ice Mountain. However, the enemy had well over Ten Thousand men on the mountain itself. It was rumor even men and women who weren't even train to fight were dress like them to fight.

"It's two night till the full moon. I will be able to use my jutsu." Kyo said.

"They know we are here. It's best if we take action now." Sango said, (one of the swordsmen who train Naruto.)

"It's too risky. I told you we should stall." Kyo snap.

"I'll go." Naruto said.

Everyone look at him.

"Don't be a fool. You can't take them all on. The enemy hired so many merchants it's hard to tell how they are getting paid. Plus you might kill a civilian by mistake." An ANBU Captain said.

"He is right, even with Tenseiga and Tetsusaiga you cannot defeat them."

Naruto look down.

"You're right; I can't beat them with Tenseiga or Tetsusaiga. But I can beat them with this blade. However with this blade I can." Naruto said as he pulled out a hidden blade.

"Naruto, that blade is made wrong and it can't possible kill someone." Kyo said.

"True, but with my new fighting style I can."

"New fighting style? Naruto, don't tell me you master the..."

Naruto look at her with a serious look.

Three hours later Naruto only left with one sword and a weeks worth of food. He would go alone.

Naruto quickly encounter enemy scouts. Using incredible speed he killed them in three swings.

Soon he was entering base to base killing a lot of people in a few short swings.

Within two days, Kyo used her Jutsu and killed many but not all. She was now defenseless. Naruto soon was speeding along the battle line and killing so many people so quickly he was given the name Battousai.

"Retreat the Battousai is here." Came the cries of many when Naruto appeared.

Soon the enemy was gone and the legend of the man who moved faster the speed of the light with a unknown Kenjutsu was given the name Battousai.

Flashback ends

"Naruto, why did you kill those people?"

Naruto look down. He wasn't proud of what he did. But it was necessary to end the war. If Ice Mountain was in full control of the enemy the war would have destroy the rebels.

"I did it, even though it was to destroy so much, for a better future for Mist. I am not proud for what I did. But sometimes to do the right thing, you must do things that you deeply regret. I didn't wish to kill all those people, but my current swords skills were good enough. So I relied on my Hiraishin Kenjutsu."

"So what happen after Ice Mountain?"

"It was three months on Ice Mountains and I lead a team of elites to challenge the enemy of toward Kirigakure no Sato and killed him and his guards. After a year of arguing I decided to give the Yondaime position to a old and wise shinobi in the far corner of the Land of Water. Apparently he fought along side the Konoha's Yellow Flash."

"Wow."

"Then I left for Lighting country. I soon met a old Lighting Jounin who taught me Lighting Jutsu and chakra sensing."

"That's right; Lighting shinobi's are well known for locating and find people by their chakra sense." Ino said interrupting again causing a vein to pop out of Naruto's head.

"There I went through a tough trail to get the legendary sword Raijin. It was tough but I succeed. Next I went to Sand. I got the brother sword soon after words. Then I went to Earth Country. There I met excellent young Rock Shinobi who was gifted in earth type and air attacks. I learn much and soon master all five elements. (Lighting, Water, Earth, Fire and Wind.) This was all in two years time. For the next year I've been wandering the shinobi world and training to improve myself. It seems I didn't have to. I was too powerful already."

"What happen to the Alliance between Sound, Lighting, and Iwa?"

"I was on my way to Sand when Sound ninja's confronted me. I easily killed them, but it wasn't long before Rock and Lighting shinobi confronted me as well. Soon I was fighting using high speed and soon I force them all to retreat. The treaty didn't happen."

"But it soon did after words. I mean Orochimaru now has three allies. Because of that we are at war." Ino said out loud.

Naruto was getting impatient. Ino kept interrupting him.

"Ino if you don't shut up then we won't hear the rest of the story. Troublesome woman."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Ino shouted.

BOOM

Ino froze when she felt a blade touching her arm. She turn slowly and saw Naruto holding Tetsusaiga. It was barely close to her and she remembers what Tsunade said about Tetsusaiga's special ability.

"I hate being interrupted." Naruto said coldly.

Ino didn't say anything but was eyeing the blade fearfully.

"So you defeated them. Why did you kill them?"

"During war, if you on the front lines a lot it can change you. It change me greatly. I no longer have any needs for ramen. I am able to think clearly. I'm smarter and stronger then ever. I even had to deal with Akatsuki."

"Who did you face?"

"All of them. Although I only killed three of them. I killed Sasori of the red sands; I also killed Kankuro and Zetsu."

"Wow, amazing."

"I of course had to fight for my life many times. Because I fought for my life so many times I became a S-Class Criminal."

Naruto got up and took the crate under his arm.

"I'm going to go train, also tell those Roots outside to stop eaves dropping and following me around.

The Roots look at each other in fear and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Naruto look at his watch and realize he only had five minutes.

Naruto disappeared in a whirl of leaves. The others were shock to hear this. Neji activated his byakugan just in time to see the roots disappear.

"Neji?"

"He was right, they were listening in on us. No doubt they were spying. Now the only question is. How much of what he said is true, and how much of it are lies."

Naruto appeared on top of the Fourth's head and made a few seals.

Unknown Location

"The last time we gather like this was when Gaara killed Hidan from Akatsuki." Naruto said.

Illusions appeared and three people appeared. The stood like a square and everyone had hoods on.

"Orochimaru is moving shortly towards Konoha." Kyo said.

"Madara, how is the Tsuchikage dealing with the plan to ally themselves with Konoha?"

"I told him clearly if he wants to be strong as Fire Country then they must ally themselves with Konoha. Are Sand and Mist prepare to join Konoha correct?"

"That's right."

"My people are prepared to make an alliance. Perhaps I can speak to the Tsuchikage and make an alliance. If Earth was allied with us I could get them to ally themselves with Kirigakure no Sato and Konohagakure no Sato."

"Four great powers out of five. Lighting will be force to submit. Sound will be destroyed and the war will begin. Lighting won't work. We know this because they seek the Hyuuga Clan's Byakugan."

"So, what are we going to do about Akatsuki and Orochimaru?"

"We will wait. When the time is right, we will crush them." Naruto said.

"Then we should meet somewhere." Madara said calmly.

"Indeed, three of us are in Konoha correct?" Gaara said.

"That's right, I'm on the outskirts of Konoha. Naruto, you are in Konoha as well. Just like you are with Temari and Kankuro in Konoha dealing with matters right Gaara." Kyo replied.

"Madara, leave for Konoha at once. Only you can deal with Itachi."

"Speaking of Itachi, he is on his way here, towards Konoha."

"That is good. With all four of us together, no one can defeat us." Naruto said.

"Soon the world will hear the names and fear us as the Four War Gods." Madara said calmly.

"What of Uchiha Sasuke?"

Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"I will deal with him as soon as Orochimaru takes care of him. Until then I will place a tracking jutsu on him."

"So, we will meet in Konoha five days from now."

"Naruto, can you send the light up?"

"That I can. Thanks to Kyuubi we all got the slow time dimension to make us faster, stronger and greater then any shinobi before us."

"We will show the world why we are the Four War Gods. Also, I finally discovered Akatsuki true goal. They wish to use the Tail Beast to create a war between all the shinobi countries and after the fighting is over they will control all."

"Then we will go along with this plan. Until then."

The Four Figures dissolved and soon four eyes open up to see they were ready to begin the final stage.

Roots was watching Naruto from a distance now. Naruto felt his right hand burn and look at it to see the blue mark out of four was glowing. (He has a star on his hand. Each one has a color. Blue Water, Yellow Wind, Red Fire, Brown Earth. Each one if a mark for each War God. Naruto is Red, Gaara is Yellow, Kyo is Blue, Brown is Madara. It's give them a bond to know if one is in danger or if one of them is near.)

Naruto stop and felt chakra signatures disappeared.

"Are you always that cruel, Kyo?" Naruto ask as he turn his head to see a young girl holding a Roots members neck.

She had black hair and silver eyes. One would have thought she was a member of the Hyuuga Clan. She was smaller then Naruto but also carried a sword on her back. She was wearing a Mist forehead protector.

"Good to see you again Naruto."

"So are we ready to begin?"

"Soon it will be time. Soon the world will know about the Four War Gods." She said smiling.

"You know you are our youngest member."

"I know but I'm a powerful one as well. Even stronger then Madara and Gaara."

"I'm the strongest you know."

"I know, Madara may be our weakest member but he is the most experience and wisest of us all."

"That is why I made him the fourth member."

"Let's go meet with Gaara."

"It will soon be dawn. We will wait, until then." Kyo look at him with a blank face.

"Want to learn some jutsu with me?"

She look a little taken back but nodded.

"It's good to see you Moon Hunter."

"You too Battousai."

Katon Ryuka no Jutsu – Fire Element: Dragon Fire

Kirigakure no Sato – Village Hidden in the Mist

Konohagakure no Sato – Village Hidden among Tree Leaves

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

402K 7.4K 18
After rescuing Sasuke and bringing him back to the village, Naruto is banished because he 'hurt' the Last Uchiha. Before leaving Naruto visited one p...
18.7K 229 13
yeah I Know not an original idea what if Naruto has two siblings what if Naruto's parents are still alive. what if Naruto got neglected for his two s...
2K 42 7
Neglected Naruto learns how to forgive and forget but something he can't forget happens. Kekei Genkai Naruto, Neglected Naruto, Banished Naruto. I DO...
23.5K 470 10
Naruto after Sasuke tried to bleed out and drown him meets Kaguya, Shinigami, and Arceus. He is then informed of his entry into the eternal council o...