Multiverse Of Midoriya Izuku

NatashaHannan tarafından

Class 1-A, heroes, Kota, Eri, Mirio and Midoriya Inko appeared in the room where WE show them the worlds wher... Daha Fazla

Oc Characters
Welcome
Infected (1)
Infected (2)
Female Deku
Please Read This
Hopeless Dream (1)
Hopeless Dream (2)
Hopeless Dream (3)
Not A Chapter
Meet Little One (1)
Meet Little One (2)
Meet Little One (3)
Infected Virus (1)
Not A Chapter
Infected Virus (2)
Infected Virus (3)
Infected Virus (4)
Infected Virus (5)
Infected Virus (6)
Infected Virus (7)
Race Start!
Meet Two Gods
Singer AU (1)
Not A Chapter
Singer AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (1)
Dragon Hero AU (2)
Dragon Hero AU (3)
Dragon Hero AU (4)
Birth & Continued
Villain Deku AU
Female Singer AU (1)
Female Singer AU (2)
Not A Chapter
Female Singer AU (3)
Left 4 Dead
Bet And Next Alternative Universe
Villain Singer AU (1)
Villain Singer AU (2)
Villain Singer AU (3)
Villain Singer AU (4)
Sleep & Reminder
Undertale AU (1)
Undertale AU (2)
Help
Not A Chapter
Announcement
Rec (Spanish Horror Movie) Part 1
Rec Part 2
Rec Part 3
Happy Halloween!
Omake
Infected Virus (8)
I.V (9) & Explaining
I.V (Final)
Gods Abilities
Meet Neko Izuku!
Break
Thomas Sanders AU
Pokemon AU
The Bells Of Notre Dame
Quirkless Singer AU
Vigilante AU: Curse Mark
Guess Who's Back?
Hellfire (1)
Hellfire (2)
Next Guest
Meet Villain Deku
Omake
Rush Hour 3 (1)
Rush Hour 3 (2)
Rapper And Singer (1)
Announcement
Rapper And Singer (2) ft. Explanation
Rapper And Singer (3)
Rapper And Singer (4) Ft. Announcement
It's Been Awhile!

Meet Other Selves

5.4K 81 64
NatashaHannan tarafından

"Thank you for joining us," Zero dipped his head as Clopin grinned.

"And tank you for meeting them," he chirped, waving his hand as they waved back. "I better get going."

"You're not staying?" Eri asked, tugging his leggings with sad look. "Oh no my dear," he kneel down with kind smile at her. "I must return to my own world so I will continued to entertain people with my show and beside..."

He reached his hand behind her and pull back to reveal white bunny with bowtie and green buttoned eyed.

"This is my gift for you!"

Eri brightened, grabbed the bunny plushie and cuddle with her cheek rubbed against it.

One of the figures flinched at the sight of her and the plushie as the wave of sadness washed over him.

Clopin stood back up, bow dramatically and step into the portal. "Toodles!" He cried. Everyone laughed a little, keep on waving until the portal closed.

"Do you think we'll be able to see him again?" Mina asked, clearly enjoying his personality.

"Maybe," Tsuyu replied.

"Now then we will not be showing you all the next world," Zero announced, much to their surprised.

"What? Why?" Hizashi asked.

Phoenix smiled and glanced over her shoulder. "You guys can come out now," she called out as the footsteps sounds hesitant before slowly walked forward.

"I did remember you're going to meet my chosen's alternative selves didn't I?" Zero remind them as some are froze in realization.

"Yo-" lida gulped, remember most of the worlds they've watched. "Yo-you mean-"

"Yes," Genocide stepped back. "It's time for you all to finally meet them."

When the figures reveal before them, they couldn't help but stare in silence.

Survivor Midoriya (L4D) is saluting them with two fingers as greeting, Singer Midoriya is waving his hand with smile, two female selves are also waving their hands and-

They choked.

Two last figures are staring at them with nervous and blank.

The first world they remember was their own friend/crush/student got bitten and sacrificed his life so he will not turned to become one of the zombies.

The second world was their friend had his dream crushed by his childhood hero and told to commit suicide by his former childhood friend.

Toshinori and Bakugo stared at the second figure with shocked expressions.

"Uhm..." Infected Midoriya looked hesitant and slowly let out a smile.

It's weird to see his friends again after been separated for who know how long. "Hello, I am-"

"MIDORIYA/DEKU-KUN!"

Class 1-a run up to him and hugged him as tight as they could, crying and sobbing at the sight of their supposed dead friend.

"Deku-kun," Uraraka let out a hic, sobbing as she hold onto him. "D-Deku-kun-"

"Midoriya..." lida murmured, feeling the familiar warmth coming from him, buried his face on his friend's neck.

Mina and Hagakure are wailing, waterfall tears spurted out from their closed eyes. Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero are letting out their tears, babbling as the grenette couldn't make out the words.

While I.M (Infected Midoriya) have been swallowed by his group of friends, Aizawa walked up to them as he's about to give a lecture to problem child.

S.M (Singer Midoriya) and FS.M (Female Singer Midoriya) are chatting with Hizashi who seems to be happy.

"Well Principal Nedzu did suggested every classes are taking lesson for singing," S.M shrugged. "Since 'Hero' sang by me and Jirou-san, it's became a big hit."

"What about you?" The voice hero asked, looked at the female singer.

"I've been practicing my voice," she smiles shyly. "I've been planning on becoming a pro hero and singer afterall."

"Are you sure you can handle the pressure?" Hizashi asked, worried at her and hey! If his counterpart decided that she's his daughter then so does he!

"I can take it," she nods. "And beside I am not alone cause I have you and my friends."

When she smiles brightly, he felt his heart stabbed by arrow and found himself hugging them with big smile.

"OF COURSE!" He beamed. "DADDY IS SO PROUD!"

"Eh?"

"Eh!? Daddy!?"

F.M (Female Midoriya) is playing with Eri, Kota and little Izuku happily with Zero keeping an eye on them along with Mirio and Mandalay.

"So," Mandalay teased. "How's your relationship with Todoroki-san?"

F.M blushed and smiled shyly. "W-well, Shouchan is-"

"Ooh~!" Midnight popped out from behind her, startling her. "Our precious green bean is all grown up~!"

"E-eh?" F.M went red faced and buried her face on both of her hands as the heroine teased her with few heroines joining in.

L4D Midoriya is talking with Naomasa, Nedzu and Snipe about his world and his friends.

"We managed to get to the safe house," he said. "Those fuckers just keep coming everytime we encountered them."

"I'm glad that you're safe," Naomasa reassured him. "Did you found any survivors?" Snipe asked. L4D Midoriya nodded. "Two kids," he said. "Their names are Eri and Kota, we actually surprised that how far they are, survived in the middle of apocalypse but I'm glad that I decided to check the hotel room."

They smiled at him.

H.M (Hopeless Midoriya) stared silently at his former hero and former childhood friend.

Toshinori felt the pang of guilt after seeing his lifeless green eyes and how dull they are, remember how his words affecting him greatly.

'No kid, I don't think it's possible.'

Bakugo gulped, eyeing how exhausted the grenette is and bandaged around his both wrists. He's a cutter, he realized. Is Midoriya actually trying to kill himself?

H.M finally let out a scowl and glared at the ground, not making eye contact with them.

"Are you happy now?" He asked.

"What?" All Might blinked.

"Are you happy that I don't become a hero?" He asked again, bitterly. "That you show me how useless those quirkless are?"

He flinched. "Young Mid-"

"Don't you fucking say my name so casually," the grenette snapped. "You lied that everyone can be a fucking hero and you make me believe that!"

Umknown to them, Zero and Genocide are watching them secretly along with Aizawa, Gran Torino and Recovery Girl.

Aizawa frowned at how much hatred H.M shows in his eyes. He doesn't even bother to hid the distrust he's showing and bags under his eyes.

"Do you have any fucking idea what you did to me and my life?" The grenette continued. "I tried to take my own life if it wasn't for mom walking in my room!"

Bakugo flinched.

"I hope you two are happy," he snarled. "Cause I am just a fucking burdensome who get in people's way!"

"De- Izu-"

"Shut up," H.M spats. "Just fucking shut up Bakugo!" The blonde explosion user flinched again.

"Don't you fucking dare talk to me after what you did to me! I lied to my mother every time I got home and I don't want to see her crying again because of me! You're the one who broke our friendship! You're the one who used your quirk on me! You're the one who thought I looked down on you when I was the one who supposed to give you a fucking hand!"

Inko listening intently, weeped quietly at how much her son suffered from bullying. Reaper laid his hand on her shoulder and Phoenix whispers to comforted her.

"Inko-san, it's not your fault."

"Bu-"

"No buts," she cut her off. "Your son loved you dearly that he doesn't want to trouble you with his problems and he just doesn't realized that he's the one that needs help."

"She's Right," Inko startled, hearing Reaper's voice for the first time. "Your Son Is The One That Needs Help And You Just Need To Shows Him How Much You Cared For Him."

"W-what am I going to do?" She asked.

"Talk To Him," the Reaper grunts. "He Will Understand What's Best For Him."

She nodded, thankful for their comfort.

It's seems that H.M is done talking to them, sending one last glare and walked away to join his female counterpart.

Zero glanced at the two blondes and looked away to see Aizawa headed to the same direction.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw Kamui, Death Arms and Backdraft are about to comfront him when he stopped them with raising hand.

He could tell that they wanted to apologize and the creator god shook his head at them.

They protests at first but backed away since his firm gaze didn't wavered.

H.M isn't going to be happy to see more heroes again and he ignored the underground hero who attempted to talk with him.

Clearly, the dull grenette doesn't want to talk after his talk with them and keep his eyes on the ground.

I.M is been fussed by his friends, now smiling at them. Shinsou, also join in after hearing the explanation from lida and stared worriedly at him.

They also know there's a bit mark on the certain spot and their anger grow at the zombie who bite him.

"It's okay," he said.

"Huh?" They echoed in unison.

"As long as others are safe and escape," he smiled with warmth and sorrow. "I don't regret of what I am going to do."

"But Midoriya," Ojiro protests. "What about Hein-san? Eri and your mom? They will-"

"They'll understand," he said firmly. "They'll understand cause I would do anything to keep them safe."

Then he grinned with eyes closed.

Saddened at this, they hugged him tightly and not wanting to let go as the tears fell from their eyes.

I.M just keep on smiling, glad that he get to see his friends and Eri one last time.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

232K 1.9K 79
It was a normal day in ua high until out of nowhere a portal began to open right outside class 1-A and stuck the whole class along with two of the bi...
179K 5K 24
After Izuku was diagnosed quirkless his life turned into a living hell, he was bullied everywhere except for home where his mom would always try and...
79.5K 1.5K 12
What happens when a sweet innocent cinnamon roll becomes friends with the top 3 most wanted villains? Meet Izuku Midoriya. He is a sweet innocent cin...
348 3 18
The heroes of Class 1-A had became pros protecting the world from villains but with One For All locked away they posed little challange but the great...