Sparkmates Of Destiny

AngelBlade2000 द्वारा

In a world where giant transforming alien robots are merely a work of fiction, a group of friends try to esca... अधिक

Mentions
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Important A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 12

2K 65 90
AngelBlade2000 द्वारा

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Time is short. It is time for you to start your journey" Primus informs in a saddened tone.

AngelBlade clutches his gift tightly as coolant tears rise to her optics.

"I'll miss you" her voice cracks slightly.

"Do not shed tears, Sweetspark. This is not a goodbye, it is merely a 'see you later'" he smiles as he pulls her into an embrace.

She wraps her arms around his large frame, her sword still in one servo. After a few moments, they pull away. Primus wipes the lone tear that managed to escape her optic, while giving her a reassuring smile.

"Until we meet again, AngelBlade" he gently kisses her servo before the femme is engulfed by a bright light.

When the light dissipates, the femme is gone and the God is alone once more.

Lauren now sits inside a helicopter between Sam and Mikaela. A look of worry coats her features as she thinks about the two captured Cybertronians. Sat opposite the teens, are the two characters known as Maggie and Glen.

"So..." Sam breaks the awkward stare off.

"What did they get you for?" The Australian female questions over the loud sound of the helicopter's propellers.

"Uh- I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot"

Glen mouths a 'wow' at the boys statement.

"Who knew?" Sam adds.

'I did' Lauren roles her eyes.

Soon Hoover Dam comes into view and the helicopters land. Nearby, Bumblebee and NightStar are transported inside the damn, both barely conscious.

***

Two hundred and thirty miles away, the Autobots gather for the next stage of their mission.

"Please. Let this work" Optimus says as delicately holds the glasses in front of him.

"Fire it up, Optimus" Jazz speaks as the Prime projects the coordinates from the glasses.

"The code... The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is two hundred and thirty miles from here"

"I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize" Ratchet says warily.

"They must know it's here, as well" Ironhide deduces.

"What about Bumblebee and NightStar? We can't just leave them to die and become some human experiment!" Jazz complains.

"They'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. They are brave soldiers. This is what they would want" Optimus says firmly.

"Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race" Ironhide states his opinion.

"Were we so different? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war. We must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the Spark in my chest"

"That's suicide. The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both" Ratchet informs.

"A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes... It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots, roll out!"

"We rolling!" Jazz exclaims as they all set off for the Allspark's location.

***

After checking out the dam, the teens are lead towards a building where they find Simmons waiting for them. If looks could kill, Simmons would have ceased to exist from Lauren's cold gaze.

"Hey, kid. I think we got off to a bad start, huh? You must be hungry? You want a latte? Ho-Ho? Double venti macchiato?" The Agent speaks directly to Sam.

"Where's my car?" The boy interrupts.

"Where's NightStar?" Lauren growls.

"Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here. We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now" Tom Banachek, a man of high rank in Sector Seven, speaks calmly.

"Okay. But first, I'll take my car, my sister's friend, our parents. Maybe you should write that down. Oh, and her juvie record. That's got to be gone. Like, forever" Sam requests.

"Come with me. We'll talk about your car"

"Thank you" Mikaela smiles.

"I'm so proud of you" Lauren grins teasingly.

"Man's an extortionist" Simmons notes as they leave.

Inside the building, they join up with Captain Lennox and his team. Lauren grins at the sight of them, considering they're pretty much the only cool humans in the entire movie franchise.

"All right, here's the situation. You've all had direct contact with the NBEs" Simmons informs the entire group.

"NBEs?" Robert Epps, one of Lennox's teammates, questions.

"Non-Biological Extraterrestrials. Try and keep up with the acronyms"

"What you're about to see is totally classified" Banachek adds as they walk through a dark and ominous tunnel.

On the other side, Megatron towers over the group, frozen in stasis. Lauren looks up at the mech in slight amusement.

'Flammus and I are so going to use this against him' she smirks.

"Dear God. What is this?" Keller, the Secretary of Defence, breathes in shock.

"We think when he made his approach over the north pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934"

"We call him NBE-One" Simmons informs.

"Well, sir, I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know, but- I mean, that's Megatron. He's the leader of the Decepticons" Sam corrects their information.

"He's been in cryostasis since 1935. Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind" Banachek says honestly.

"Fact is, you're looking at the source of the modern age. The microchip, lasers, spaceflight, cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him. NBE-One. That's what we call it" Simmons rudely invades Sam's personal space.

"And you didn't think the United States military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?" The Secretary of Defence says scoldingly.

"Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security" Banachek explains.

"Well you got one now"

Lauren smiles, she always liked Keller, even if he only got a little screen time.

"So why Earth?" William Lennox decides to speak up.

"It's the Allspark" Sam answers.

"Allspark? What is that?" Keller queries.

"Well, yeah, they came here looking for some sort of cube-looking thing. Anyway, mister NBE-One here, a.k.a. Megatron, that's what they call him, who's pretty much the harbinger of death, wants to use the Cube to transform human technology to take over the universe. That's their plan"

"And you're sure about that?" Simmons asks while sharing a look with Banachek.

"Yeah... You guys know where it is, don't you?" The boy realises.

"Follow me" Banachek says simply.

After walking through a few hallways, they come to a lone door.

"You're about to see our crown jewel" Simmons says as they enter the new room.

Inside is a window that reveals a full view of the Allspark. The group stare out the window in awe at the sheer size of the large Cybertronian cube.

"Carbon dating puts the Cube here around ten thousand BC. The first Seven didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube as well as NBE-One. President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside" Banachek gives a brief history of the Allspark's time on Earth.

Unknown to everyone, but Lauren, Frenzy finds his way into the room harbouring the cube. The Minicon's body is restored by the Allspark as he comms his commander.

"All Spark located" he chatters in Cybertronian.

***

"This is Starscream: All Decepticons, mobilize"

***

"Barricade en-route"

***

"Devastator reporting..."

***

"Bonecrusher rolling..."

***

"Blackout incoming... All hail Megatron!"

***

"Wait, back up. You- you said the dam hides the Cube's energy. What kind exactly?" Maggie asks curiously.

"Good question. Please step inside. They have to lock us in" Banachek says as he directs them to another room.

They enter the heavily fortified room cautiously, scanning their surroundings as the steel door is closed and locked.

"Oh, wow" Glen breathes as he spots the damage in the small room.

"What's that? Freddy Krueger done been up in here or something?" Epps asks while gazing at some claw marks in the metal wall.

"Oh, no, man. Freddy Krueger have four blades, man. That's only three. That's Wolverine! Hrr! Right? That's Wolverine!" Glen laughs while making claw gestures.

"That's very funny. Anybody have any mechanical devices? BlackBerry? Key alarm? Cell phone?" Simmons looks at the people in the room.

"I got a phone" Glen hands over his Nokia.

"Ooh. Nokias are real nasty. You've got to respect the Japanese. They know the way of the samurai" he places the phone in a bullet proof glass box.

"Nokia's from Finland" Maggie says to Keller.

"Yes, but he's, you know... a little strange. He's a little strange" is the man's reply.

"We're able to take the Cube radiation... and funnel it into that box" Simmons informs as he flips a few switches.

As soon as the energy hits the phone, it transforms into a small Cybertronian sparkling. Everyone, but Lauren and the agents, gasps in surprise.

"Hiii-yah!" The little bot attacks the glass.

Lauren watches the poor thing sadly, knowing he's only a frightened child.

"Mean little sucker, huh?"

"That thing is freaky!" Maggie exclaims as Lauren frowns at her.

"Kind of like the itty-bitty Energizer Bunny from hell, huh?"

The sparkling starts to fire tiny bullets and missiles at his tiny enclosure.

"Hiii-yah!" He shouts.

"Oh... He's breaking the box" Simmons whispers.

Before he can press the button to terminate the youngling, Lauren throws a hard punch to his face, knocking him to the ground.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL A NEWBORN SPARKLING! CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S FRIGHTENED?!" She roars in anger.

The little sparkling looks at her in awe as she turns to him with kind smile.

"It's alright, Sweetie. I've got you" she coos while opening the box.

Everyone in the room watches in shock as the tiny bot crawls into her palm. He chirps happily and climbs up to her shoulder, purring as he snuggles into her neck. She giggles at his cuteness.

"I think I'll call you Lockjaw" she grins as he twitters in delight.

When the room shakes suddenly, her grin turns to a frown.

'Starscream'

"Gentlemen, they know the Cube is here" Keller turns serious.

"Banachek. What's going on?" The agent radios those outside the room.

"Well, the NBE-One hangar has lost power-" a technician replies.

"What!"

"-and the backup generator is just not gonna cut it"

"Do you have an arms room?" Lennox asks, receiving a nod in reply.

"Get everyone to the NBE-One chamber now!" Banachek shouts after they leave the room. "They're popping our generators!"

After even more hallways, they enter the arms room.

"Forty millimeter sabot rounds on that table!" Simmons informs as the soldiers starts arming themselves.

"That's good. Get all the ammo you got. Everything you can carry. Bring it" Lennox orders.

"You got to take me to my car. You have to take me to my car. He's gonna know what to do with the Cube" Sam confronts Simmons.

"Your car? It's confiscated" the Agent replies.

"Then unconfiscate it"

"We do not know what will happen if we let it near this thing!"

"You don't know-"

"Maybe you know, but I don't know"

"You just wanna sit here and wait and see what happens?"

"I have people's lives at stake here, young man!"

"Take him to his car!" Lennox seethes and forcefully pushes Simmons against a Jeep.

Lauren smirks at the scene while Lockjaw giggles from her shoulder. He aims a gun at Simmons' head, triggering the agents the raise their weapons. The soldiers are quick to react and aim their own weapons as a stand off ensues.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Banachek tries to calm everyone down.

"Drop your weapon, soldier. There's an alien war going on and you're gonna shoot me?" Simmons asks.

"You know, we didn't ask to be here" Lennox replies.

"I'm ordering you under S7 executive jurisdiction"

"S7 don't exist" Epps jumps in.

"Right. And we don't take orders from people that don't exist" Lennox agrees.

"I'm gonna count to five" the Agent threatens.

"Well, I'm gonna count to three. Mm?"

"Simmons?" Keller speaks up.

"Yes, sir?" Asks the man in question.

"I'd do what he says. Losing's really not an option for these guys"

"All right. Okay. Hey, you want to lay the fate of the world on the kid's Camaro? That's cool"

***

They storm into the room holding the Cybertronians, hearing Bumblebee's pained whines and NightStar's angered shouts.

"Hey! You keep your filthy hands away from my interface panel!" NightStar yells.

Lauren gasps in horror and quickly knocks out the man trying to touch NightStar. The femme sighs in relief at the sight of her friend.

"No, no! Stop! You got to stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Sam yells at the people freezing the two Bots.

"No, no, stop, stop, stop!" Banachek helps the boy.

"You got to let him go! Let him go! You okay? They didn't hurt you, right?"

"Yeah!" Bumblebee exclaims while pulling down his battle mask.

"They didn't try to touch anywhere else did they?" Lauren questions her friend.

"No, thank Primus" NightStar replies.

"Listen to me. The Cube is here and the Decepticons are coming" Sam gains the two girl's attention.

Bumblebee waves his cannon around the room as Night gets up to join him.

"No, no, don't worry about them. They're okay. Right? They're not gonna hurt you"

"Yet" Night mumbles bitterly, gaining the attention of some in the room.

They didn't expect her to speak English.

"Just back up a little bit. They're friendly. They're fine. Okay, come on. Put the guns down. They're not gonna hurt you guys"

NightStar crosses her arms with a glare, while Bumblebee deactivates his guns.

"Here, come with me. I'm gonna take you to the All Spark" Sam directs them out of the room.

On the way, NightStar notices the sparkling on Lauren's shoulder.

"Aww~ You managed to save the little guy?" She coos.

"Yep! NightStar, meet Lockjaw. Lockjaw, this is NightStar" Lauren introduces the two.

When they reach the Allspark, both Cybertronians release a sound of awe. As they get closer, the cube flashes, before a small shot of electricity shoots out of it and strikes Lauren.

"OW! Son of a bitch!" She curses.

"Oh my God! Lauren, are you okay?!" Sam panics as he checks over his sister.

"I'm fine, just a little shocked is all" she waves him off.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Come on, we've got more important stuff to worry about" she dismisses as she walks past the worried humans and Bots.

Bumblebee approaches the Allspark with NightStar by his side. They both reach up to the cube, feeling it shock them both slightly.

"Ah, okay, here we go. They doing something. They doing something" Epps says with a hint of excitement.

The Allspark starts to fold in on itself until it's the size of Bumblebee's servo. NightStar grins as Bumblebee turns to the humans.

"Message from Starfleet, Captain. Let's get to it" he plays on his radio.

"He's right. We stay here, we're screwed with Megatron in the other hangar. Mission City is twenty two miles away. We're gonna sneak that Cube out of here and we're gonna hide it somewhere in the city" Lennox explains his plan to everyone.

"Good! Right!" Keller agrees.

"But we cannot make a stand without the Air Force"

"This place must have some kind of radio link!" Keller turns to Simmons.

"Yes!" The Agent nods.

"Shortwave, CB!"

"Right! Yes!"

"Sir, you got to figure out some way to get word out to them. Let's move!" Lennox orders as they start running towards the vehicles on the other side of the room.

"Nicole better hurry the hell up" Lauren looks up at Night.

"Yeah, she's gonna miss the battle" Night agrees as she transforms.

"All right, Sam, get it in the car! Mister Secretary! Get our birds in the air. When we get to the city, we're gonna find a radio, and I'll have Epps vector them in, okay?" Lennox shouts across the room as Sam and Mikaela get into Bee's alt with the Allspark.

Lauren rides with NightStar, knowing they both need to discuss their next course of action on the way to Mission City.

To Be Continued...

(A/N: For you're eighth assignment JC3709, I'm almost caught up 😁

Hope you all enjoyed! This was an insanely long one 😂)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37K 584 54
Alot of them are transformers prime but they all have diffrent universes like Robots in disguise and animated some of them are bayverse I think idk
12.6K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...
7.8K 188 18
You are a Valkryrie, a warrior sister whose order goes back to the beginning of Cybertronian time. Now that Cybertron has fallen, a new path is set o...
2.4K 93 20
Many vorns have passed since the revival of Cybertron. The world is flourishing, cities have repopulated. The factions 'Decepticon' and 'Autobot' are...