Yours Truly ✔️

compasionateheart által

Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rig... Több

Note
Chapter one ✔️
Chapter two ✔️
Chapter three ✔️
Chapter four ✔️
Chapter five ✔️
Chapter six ✔️
Chapter seven✔
Chapter Eight✔
Chapter Nine ✔️
Chapter ten ✔️
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Names
Chapter thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
New Story
Chapter thirty-three
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #3
Question 🤔
Sequel
Question!
News
new story
Story
Bonus Chapter #4
our pious bond of love

Bonus Chapter #2

2.6K 118 3
compasionateheart által

ZOYA'S POV

Ahad has gone and hasn't returned as yet. It's now three weeks and he said two weeks. The children keep asking for him and all I say is 'baba will be back soon'

He's not even answering my calls to say he's fine! Where he is etc.

I pray and hope everything is going well and he is ok.

"Bhabhi!" Nailah called me as I was putting Arhaan to sleep.

I nodded and said I'm coming.

"Hmm" I said as I came out of the kids room.

"Shaheen di is here" Nailah said and I nodded.

"Mami!" Safia, Shoaib's daughter called me. I looked down at her and smiled.

The rest of the kids call me Mami so she also got the habit of calling me that. I don't mind!

I lift her in my arms and headed downstairs to see Shaheen and her kiddos.

We sat and talked and talked till it was night. She decided to stay over for the weekend. We all agreed and I just fixed up her room.

"Maahiya! Come sleep" I called and both of them came running.

I laid next to them and they both hugged me and slept.

I woke up in the middle of the night as I felt uneasy. I felt as if something was going to Happen. My hands also became cold.

I got off the bed making sure they are pillows around my kids. I put on my long pajama dress and headed downstairs.

As I went downstairs I saw the kitchen lights on. I slowly went ahead as no one usually wakes up at this time besides Ahad.

I went closer and saw someone warming food in the kitchen. I looked and what!

Ahad!

But why didn't he come to our room? He could've woken me up!

I went ahead and tapped his shoulders. He looked around and I didn't see my Ahad!

I saw a tired figure in front of me. He had red eyes and eyes bags. He looked like he didn't sleep for days.

Yet he welcomed me with a smile.

"Ahad" I whispered and hugged him.

"What have you done to yourself babe?" I said in the hug.

I detached my self from him and looked at him.

"Zoya I'm hungry" he said and I nodded. I made him wash his hands and sit on the counter chair.

I then set out the food for him and he ate in silence.

After eating he washed his hands and we headed to our room.

"Ahad the kids are sleeping here! Come" I said and took him to the children's room.

I knew he needs sleep and then he won't be able to sleep comfortably on the bed.

"You take a shower! I'll get your clothes" I said as we were in the room. I was about to go when he held my wrist and pulled me to him.

He pecked my lips and hugged me.

"I can do anything for your happiness!" Ahad said and I was confused.

"You are my happiness" I said and went to get his clothes.

_________

"sleep!" I said as he was staring at me.

He closed his eyes and slept. I got off the bed to leave but stopped when he held me.

"Where are you going?" He asked with his eyes closed.

"I'm going to check on Maahi and Arhaan" I said and released my self from him.

I shut the door behind me and came into our room. But after a few minutes Ahad also came and slept next to our kids.

I then also slept in his arms!
________

"Baba! Baba!baba!" Arhaan and Maahi shouted and jumped on Ahad's stomach as they woke up. I also woke up due to the noise they were making.

Ahad woke up and smiled at them.

"Baba missed you both lot!" Ahad said and they both hugged him.

"Baba! You took so long! Mama didn't sleep properly" Maahi complained to her father.

"Shh! Maahi! Come lets brush our teeth" I said. I didn't want Ahad to worry about me after seeing his state last night.

Maahi and Arhaan both ran to the bathroom leaving me here with my monster.

"What am I hearing? Didn't I tell you not to do that" Ahad said hovering above me.

"Ahad! Please sleep! You need rest" I said avoiding the conversation.

"Why didn't you take care of yourself?" He questioned.

Now I was getting angry!

"How do you expect me to take care of myself! Knowing I need you for every single thing! You said you will be gone only for two weeks! You took more than three weeks. You were not answering my calls! How do I know where you are? How you are?" I said crying.

I hid my face in his neck and cried my heart out!

"I'm sorry" he said looking at me.

"It's ok!" I said and got off the bed.
__________

I came downstairs and saw everyone sitting gathered together.

All were laughing and giggling when I noticed some unfamiliar yet familiar faces.

"Baba! Mama" I said with a shocked face. Tears were coming out like a river.

I looked at them with a heart broken self. They were here in front of me.

After so many years I'm seeing them.

They both got up and everyone looked at me.

"Zoya" I heard baba say. He came and spread his arms out for me.

I don't know why I stepped back and nodded my head negatively.

I did see him shatter at my action. But why? Why after many years?

I cried and turned around to go but was stopped by the reason of my happiness;Ahad.

"This was your business trip?" I said and he looked at me blankly.

I moved him away from me and ran to my room.

I ran in my room and sat on the floor hugging my knees. Why? Why after so long they are here?

Soon Ahad came and sat next to me. I had my head on my knees hugging myself.

He hugged me and kissed the sides of my head.

"Zoya! Please listen to me" Ahad said making me look at him.

"Why? Why did you go when I said I was happy? Why did you go when I told you, you are my happiness! Why? Where were they when I needed them most? Why did you bring them?" I questioned him hitting his chest crying.

"Zoya!" He said a little louder!

"Please go!" I said and looked away from him.

He came closer to me and made me sit in his lap.

"Shhh!" He said wiping away my tears.

"My stubborn wifey" he said kissing my forehead.

"Look your eyes are so red Mrs khan!" He said trying to make me look up at him. But no!

"Ahad" I said and hugged him.

"They were never there for me! It was always you! Please don't break my heart" I said hugging him fisting his shirt.

"Zoya! They are your parents!" Ahad said making me look at him.

"But they...." I said but was cut off by Ahad.

AHAD'S POV

"Zoya! How would you feel if our Maahi and Aru stay away from you for years" I said trying to explain to her.

Her tears were coming out non-stop.

There was no business trip I went to. I went to my in-laws. To convince them.

I see how Zoya wished to be with her parents! How she wished they are with her. I couldn't see her in that pain.

She is making everyone around her happy but I know somewhere or the other she wants them with her. By her side.

I hugged her tightly and caressed her hairs.

"Zoya!" I called but got no reply. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed.

Ya Allah! She fainted!

The doctor did say keep her away from stress. But I really didn't know this would stress her out like this.

I lift her up and placed her on the bed. I called for the doctor and soon she arrived.

"She will be up soon!" The doctor said after prescribing some medicines.

I nodded and led her outside.

I came in the room and sat besides her. I held her hand and kissed her fingers.

"Baba!" I heard Mahi call. I looked around and saw my princess all frightened.

She came forward and sat on my lap.

"Is mama ok?" She asked worriedly. I nodded my head and hugged her.

"Bhai!" I heard Nailah call. I turned around and looked at her.

"Arhaan is crying for Bhabhi!" She said and I told her to bring him.

I took him in my arms and put him to sleep. As he slept I placed him next to Zoya.

An Hour later

"Baby!" I heard Zoya call. She woke up and looked around and found Arhaan next to her. She hugged him and then kissed Mahi's forehead who was on the other side of her.

She then looked at me and I kissed her forehead.

-------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Do vote, comment and share!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.7M 72.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
1.2M 36K 82
Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW!!!) #2 in boss 13/11/2021 #1 in bitch- 30...
1.3M 52.3K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
782K 29K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...