Forbidden Love ( Completed )

Autorstwa raglak__forever

Man : hello my beautiful wife, what did he thought, that if he threaten me then i will get scared and won't c... Więcej

Prologue
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Second Last Part
Not an update
Last Part - 1
Last Part - 2

Part - 15

2.1K 133 30
Autorstwa raglak__forever

Ragini woke up in horror remembering the last night incident and get shock to see the surrounding.. clean bed, no mess, nothing else, there was not a single change to show someone else presence last night. She touched the bed but didn't find anything unusual... she hold her head in confusion... "what was that..? Was i dreaming..yes that must be dream only, lucky is dead..papa killed him, its impossible for him to being survive, i saw him getting killed..he can't come back..." she calmed herself but deep inside she felt her own words hollow....

"Damn it... how could I..?" Laksh punched on the wall angrily... " how could i lost my control last night. I went there only to see her not to scared... damn it... how would be she is feeling now...?" He buried his hands in hairs pulling them... " I need to distract her mind from last night.. I hope she think that as a dream. I have to do something before something more bad happens..."

Ragini was doing iron on her dress, when she heard knock. " come in..." and found the least expected person coming inside... " laksh..?" She get confused by his presence.. " can we talk for a moment if you have little time..." he asked... " yeah sure..." she replied nervously placing the iron aside.. there was a silence for a brief moment, then laksh forward one parcle to her...

" I don't think i need to express my feelings for you in words as you can see them clearly in my eyes... but still to make it special I would like to say miss. ragini gadodia i am deeply in love with you, and wanting to live my rest of life with you.. I brought this dress for you, if you wear this tonight I will understand that you also have soft corner for me in your heart.. I will wait for you answer.." saying he placed the parcel on the bed, and left without waiting for any reply...

Ragini was still standing in shock like a statue.. she slowly came to bed and pick up the parcel and open it.. it was a gorgeous silk gown... she touch the material and immediately a beautiful smile appeared on her face but it vanished soon and she throw the parcel on the bed... " no... I can't accept this..indeed i also have feeling for him but this is not correct.. he don't know my past, if he find out he might hate me... and I can't see hate in his eyes...i have to be strong..." she said in cracked voice with teary eyes... though her eyes were hungrily looking at gown but she left the room becoming strong...

In evening everything was arranged for wedding, everyone were waiting for bride while laksh was eagerly waiting for his bride, ragini... " tonight if she accepts my proposal, i will tell her everything... and plead for forgiveness till she don't forgive me. Even if I have to fall in her feet, begging forgiveness, I won't step back..' he think with a determination..." bring the bride.." the pandit annonced.. " yeah sure..." saying shamishta called for ragini... " ragu... bring swara down..." laksh heart skip a beat... moment later he heard the noise of heels and many whispers, understanding they are coming... he look above with uncontrollable heartbeat and get shock...

Ragini was whispering something in swara's ear which makes her blush, she chuckle lightly. She was looking heavenly beautiful but it was not his gift. It was a royal black saree with diamond work on it. Minimal makeup with diamond jewellery, she was looking gorgeous but laksh didn't like it.. ragini felt his eyes on herself. It makes her guilty. She slowly look toward him, but the sadness of his eyes makes her weak. She look away...

All the young party were sitting in lawn, doing masti.. Wedding has done a while ago and after an hour, swara has bidaai.. so they decided to use the mean of time for masti... " let's play antakshari..." one of their cousin suggest... " that's a cool idea, i'll go first... let me bring my guitar.." saying sahil brought his guitar. They all sat in a circle looking sahil silently. He gave a glance at uttara and start with a smile...

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you"

He was continuously looking at uttara which makes her blushing hard.

Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Though he never confessed his feelings, but his eyes were saying everything...

Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready
'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you..."

The song ends with clapping, everybody was apprising him.. " wow... that was amazing... by the way who is that lucky girl...?" Laksh asked with a wink making him red... " oh no.. no one... this was for my swara from his newly husband.." he said trying to be safe... " come on now next round..." uttara quickly interrupted not wanting to make a big deal about it... " this time big bro will sing..." saying she takes the guitar from sahil's hand.

Sanskar was about to deny as he don't have good voice but get shocked when she gives the guitar to laksh... he shook his head... " no... I can't sing..." laksh denied too but uttara insists... " please... at least one song.. don't say no.." laksh was still not sure so sahil interrupted... " let it be uttra... if he can't sing, don't force him..."

"Oh no... he is lying... he has a singing degree from America..." she said proudly while two souls get shock...ragini who was giving the touch up to swara's makeup become freeze... ' lucky also had singing degree from America..' her thoughts shout.... on the other hand sanskar get confused.. he glare uttara.. who was holding laksh's arm very freely informing everyone about his qualities.. he never saw her this much free with any other man.. ' how did she knows everything about him... are they really very close..?'

" Ragu...where are you lost now..?" Swara shakes her hand which helps ragini to come back in sense.. ' don't be silly ragini... America is a big city.. and lucky was not the only person who can learn singing... stop assuming things..' smile with a breath and shook her head.. " nowhere... your touch up done already... i'll take it back.." saying she get up walking toward door soon her feet jammed on the floor hearing laksh voice..

Meri raahein tere tak hai,Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai,
Ishq mera tu beshak hai,Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai..

"Gumanaam Hai Koi, Badanaam Hai Koi
Kis Ko Khabar, Kaun Hai Vo, Anajaan Hai Koi
Gumanaam Hai Koi..."

The colour drained out of ragini's face. She turned back looking at laksh in horror... she could heard lucky voice in him...

Saath chhorunga na tere piche aaunga,
Chhen loonga ya khuda se maang laaunga,
Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga,
Main tera bann jaunga,
Main tera bann jaungaa..

"Pal Do Pal Ki Masti Hai, Bas Do Din Ki Hasti Hai
Chain Yahaan Par Mahanga Hai Aur, Maut Yahaan
Maut Yahaan Par Sasti Hai
Gumanaam Hai Koi.."

She felt difficult to take breath feeling lucky's hands on her neck..her each body part again start burning remembering his touch...

Shon teri main kasam yahi khaunga,
Kitte aaj wo main nibahunga,
Tujhe har vaari apna main banaunga,
Main tera bann jaunga,
Main tera bann jaungaaa...

He was singing with closed eyes while his hands were working on the guitar like a magic which makes everyone lost deeply in that.

Lakhaan ton juda main hoya tere khatir,
Tu hi mazil main tera musafir,
Rabb nu rula baitha main tere karke,
Main ho gaya kaafir..

" Gumanaam Hai Koi, Badanaam Hai Koi
Kis Ko Khabar, Kaun Hai Vo, Anajaan Hai Koi
Gumanaam Hai Koi..."

Terror overtook her face and she ran away... coming back in her room she closed the door in fear..

Tere liye main jahaan se takraunga,
Sabkuch khoke tujhko hi paaunga,
Dil banke main dil dhadkaunga,
Main tera bann jaunga,
Main tera bann jaungaaa...

But his voice was still hearable to her... she squeezed her eyes shut placing both the hand on ears tightly to stop the sound... unknown by the storm which was coming, laksh continue singining...

Meri raahein tere tak hai,
Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai,
Ishq mera tu beshak hai,
Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai..

After gathering all her courage ragini got up with determination and walked out of the room. She came down again but instead of going in the lawn she walked toward the laksh's room...

Saath chhorunga na tere piche aaunga,
Chhen loonga ya khuda se maang laaunga,
Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga,
Main tera bann jaunga,
Main tera bann jaungaa..

She opened the door and came inside and without wasting a moment she start searching his whole room.. and it didn't took her time to change his room into mess... she opened all drawers throwing the things out to search anything... messing with arrangements... throwing the pillows and bed sheet here and there..

She opened the cupboard and found a locker... but it has a six numbers password.. after thinking a while she typed lucky's birthday but it was wrong, then her own birthday but it too get wrong... now it was her last chance. She has to think carefully. She think for some moments then types their marriage date and with a click the drawer get opened.. with shaking hands she opened the locker and found some files in there.. she take out one file and opened it...

Shon teri main kasam yahi khaunga, kitte aaj wo main nibahunga,

It was her photos of year ago when she used crutches.. these were took without her knowing...her heart start beating fastly.. she throw the file..

Tujhe har vaari apna main banaunga,
Main tera bann jaunga,
Main tera bann jaungaaa...

She pick out the another file. It was their marriage certificate...her face went blank...

Lakhaan ton juda main hoya tere khatir,
Tu hi mazil main tera musafir,
Rabb nu rula baitha main tere karke,
Main ho gaya kaafir..

Then she found his passports, both were his but the face was different on both.. one was his another was lucky's... she felt like she is going to be mad...

Tere liye main jahaan se takraunga,
Sabkuch khoke tujhko hi paaunga,

She threw the files away and pick out another file. It was his medical report, his surgery, operations everything... the world start rotating in front of her eyes... she didn't believe what she was watching... " lucky... lucky is a..alive... he is laksh... laksh... laksh is lucky only..." her eyes swam with tears...

Dil banke main dil dhadkaunga,
Main tera bann jaunga,
Main tera bann jaungaaa...

Laksh opened eyes after finishing the songs, and found everyone looking him in lost... it takes them moments to overcome the magic... then they start apprising him...but he felt something missing... 'ragini... where is she...?' He look around looking for her when uttara hit him with elbow and whispered... " big bro... ragini bhabi..." he followed her eyes and get shock to see ragini standing in his room holding some files looking at him with horror in her eyes... " shit..." he blabbered....

To be continued...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

26.9K 2.6K 42
On a beautiful bed a girl is sitting covering her face with a veil..... . . . . . soon an handsome dashing man entered in the room...... . ...
55.8K 4K 57
swaragini story with raglak role reversal.. cover credit- pictures taken from Google..
23.5K 1.4K 8
This story is inspired by real swaragini but with some major twists in it. It's a few shots. Peep in to know more
44.3K 3.6K 28
"Anything wrong?" She asked him softly. "Ummm I know you might be expecting me to say that I will make your life like a Fairytale, and would love you...