Living The Dream (A Transform...

Por WolfRogue20

I DO NOT OWN TRANSFORMERS OR THE CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN MY OWN CHARACTERS!! -WARNING- a lot of swearing and... Más

⚠️⚠️WARNING!⚠️⚠️
Welcome! MUST READ FIRST! DO NOT SKIP!
Oh My Primus
YEHAA!
Sector 7
Holoforms
SAVING THE GOD DAM WORLD!!
Getting ready for the future
Love (lemon)
Holoforms of new bots
Holoforms again
Scrap
WHAT?!
Whacking day! (Christmas Special)
Unexpected
The second movie has begun!
NO!
Oh for the love of Primus!
Bring It!
A New Revelation
Just some info
WOW!!
Another one
Third movie has begun!
Oh Sam
Oh great!
let's do this....again
Protection duty?
Yeah I did that :|
READ PLEASE!!!
Seriously? Why?
I've already been Knighted
Popping out more?
Leprechaun
But... We just got back!
Bish Please
Ay?
ACK!
So?
Can you like..... Not?
Forgiven
What happened?!
Why did you do it?
Oh.. Oh he's alive
Nearly over
In memory of Beauty
New story up and ready to go!
New book

Ouch!

1.2K 31 17
Por WolfRogue20

Galaxy's POV

3 months have gone by after we were threatened by my parents, I am a little on edge but the safety of the autobot hanger brings comfort to me. I am now 6 months pregnant and a little bump is being shown in my bot form but in holo-form you can tell i'm defo prego! Again my friends will not leave me alone and have followed my everywhere! Thank Primus I don't need to use the toilets because I would seriously shit bricks if it happened again! No jokes!

On the plus side my hormones haven't gone crazy so that's good and the kicks..... oh the fucking kicks! She kicks me so hard that she dents my fucking armour! I can't tell her off! UNFAIR! Every time she kicks I glare at Optimus and he's always like 'I didn't do anything!' or 'oops?'. OOPS?! OOPS?! ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?! YOU PROVIDED GODDAM METAL SPERM FOR FUCK SAKE!

Our stars are more excited then we are to see their little sister, guess they want someone to play with? Violet and Orion have had a massive growth spurt and are now up to Optimus hips which scared us shitless! Axel and K-9 have gotten more protective since the threats made by my parents. Axel is always at Violet's and Orion's side and K-9 has been stuck to my side like glue! Steeljaw is more over protective with the baby Lion and Dragon, oh the Lions name is Aslan because he reminds me of the Lion from that film and the baby dragon is called Blue, he was named after Blue from the Jurassic world film. Blue is a girl and Aslan is a boy, anyways Blue and Aslan reach to the height of Optimus chest plates because they had to have a massive growth spurt! STOP GROWING!

I've been having more meetings with the new President Barack Obama!!! I love this dude!! Michelle Obama!! like oh ma Lord!!! They are the best people a country could ask for, ever since my speech, things that were 'broken' have been fixed and everything feels right in the world. Next year is when the third movie starts and our baby girl will only be 7 months old and Orion and Violet will be 3 years old. I think Obama has his favourite which is me! Good because i need my children to be safe when we are being chased, he can tell those TRF people to not hunt us as well as Lockdown.

One day i pulled K-9 and Axel to one side away from my friends and we've come up with a plan, the plan is to build force shields for the humans and make some protocols, so when Sentinel attacks the humans, the humans will be safe. On that day K-9 and Axel will take the children, Aslan and Blue to the bunker where they will kept safe, which means when Ironhide and Que are 'killed', K-9 can explain to them what's going on and how we knew this sort of stuff was going to happen and how plans were put in place.

To make sure they don't figure out how i know everything, i get into deep conversations and they ask how i'm feeling, i will always say 'i feel something bad is coming' or 'i have a strong feeling we could be in danger'. So now that they will be convinced i acted on a gut feeling, they won't question how i know everything and how i'm from another dimension. i have decided when Cybertron is sort of restored, i will tell them everything from being another dimension and how i did all them things to keep them safe, hopefully they won't be mad. HOPEFULLY!!!!

Right now i'm in Med bay getting medication for the back pain

Ratchet: " so hows being pregnant going?" i glare at him as he chuckles

Ratchet: " still have that bad feeling" i nod my head and sigh

Galaxy: " Its getting worse Ratchet, each month that passes it gets worse. It's making me more on edge, i don't think medication can stop my edginess." he sighs

Ratchet: " i guess we should look out for some things just to help ease your uneasiness." YES! plan is in motion!

Ratchet: " i think i grew more concerned when you put military protocols in for the humans not to mention building force shields for them."

After Ratchet finished scanning me and checking the baby, i head to Vi and Orion. i find them in the gaming room playing with Jazz, Hide, Sunny and Sideswipe. Violet and Orion are the first to see me and come running over

Violet: "MA!" i chuckle as they hug my waist. i stroke their helms and they purr.

Jazz: " hey Gal! so how's de babs doin?" i giggle at his gangster accent

Galaxy: "she's fine but loves to kick me all the time" Jazz throws his head back laughing

Hide: "ah just like Orion and Violet hm?" i nod my head slowly. Violet and Orion look at Hide confused

Orion: " Mum were we like that? Did we kick you?" i giggle at the memories. the first kick was when i was in Shattered Glass Transformers Prime.

Galaxy: " yes sweetsparks you two used to kick me very hard before i became cybertronian. Don't feel saddened at this because when things got bad for me, you two would kick me to remind me i'm not alone" i smile down at them while stroking their helms, their galaxy optics twinkle with love.

Hide: " i remember the day when your mother went into labour, Sideswipe ran around the base screaming like a little girl" he smirks at Siders and Sideswipe glares daggers at him while Sunstreaker snickers, Orion and Violet burst out laughing.

Galaxy: " yes i'll never forget that day..... ever" Ironhide chuckles. we turn our helms to look to Optimus walking in

Galaxy: " hun remember the day i went into labour?" he chuckles and puts his arm around my waist

Optimus: " Yes i remember when Violet was born first. I remember when you called Ratchet Hatchet out of anger. Very amusing. I remember seeing both of our Stars opening their galaxy optics for the first time" Orion and Violet giggle at me for calling ratchet hatchet.

Sunstreaker: " i remember your mother going to another dimension and giving doc knock hell" Orion and Violet look at me pleading in their optics

Violet: "can you tell us what happened that day?" and so i tell them how Elita sent me there out of hate and how the bad guys here are the good guys there and how the good guys are the bad guys there. They were very entrance into my story until they fell asleep in Optimus lap. We take them to bed and we go into recharge.

--------3 months later because i'm lazy---------

3 months flashed by so quickly and now our baby girl is due any day soon, K-9 and Axel will not leave me alone, they are even worse then my friends! Right now i'm in the main hanger helping the humans with military protocol

Galaxy: " Okay so when an explosion goes off, head to the back of the base and away from the fire" Will nods in agreement and they start doing practices. After so many practices later they take a break so it's just me, Will and Epps. Epps no longer works with NEST but works with the wreckers at NASA, he comes over once in a while to visit us. i kneel down to them so i could hear them better

Epps: " so babs is due soon. What cha you gonna name her?" i smile

Galaxy: " Her name will be Athena Angel Prime. Like the name?" Both of them smile and nod their heads, i sigh in relief. Took a long time to figure out what to call her!

Will: "wow another baby Prime running around the base *chuckles*, No offense but you're just popping out babies like there's no tomorrow" my optics twitches and Epps throws his head back laughing. i transform and my holo-form comes online. i walk over to Will and Epps

Epps: " Will best hide your baby oil" he chuckles. i smirk. i'm gonna use the line The Rock used in Fast and Furious film

Galaxy: " you better hide that big ass forehead!" Epps stutters and Will chokes on his breath dying of laughter. I walk past them and check to make sure all of the military protocols are in place. I hear the sounds of heals, oh no it's Director Mearing, Ugh. Oh well, even though she's a mean dude i'm gonna try and get on her good side. I look to the sound of heals and see her heading straight for me.

Mearing: " why is a civilian on base Lennox" Will comes running over and i place a hand on my enormous belly and smile

Will: " well ma'am she isn't actually human, this is her holo-form. Galaxy meet Director Mearing. Mearing Galaxy" her frown turns into a smile, i guess she knows who i am. i hold out my hand for her to shake and she takes my hand immediately, smiling

Mearing: " It's a honour to meet you Galaxy" She states proudly and respectively. i smile back

Galaxy: " please call me Gal and the honour is all mine." Her smile grows bigger and Will stands there shocked like someone just bitch slapped him.

Mearing: " I've heard a lot about you! Saving our planet not just from the decepticons but from global warming, war, poverty and much more. It's truly a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for saving us even from our own mistakes!"  i chuckle

Galaxy: " i did it because this is our home, our home needs a bit of loving" she nods her head in agreement and we walk away from Will just chatting and talking.

--------next day-------

Date- November 14th

Charlotte left base to do Director duties and i'm with Violet and Orion in our berthroom just relaxing on the berth.

Orion: "I can't wait to hold our baby sister!" i chuckle

Violet: "I wonder if she will be like us when we were younger like Hide said?" i chuckle again

Galaxy: " i'm su-" cramp interrupts me so i slowly stand breathing calmly.. it's time.

Galaxy: " looks like you're gonna see her today sweetsparks" both of them look at me worriedly and i walk out and head to the Med bay while sending a message to Ratchet and Optimus that Athena is coming. i reach Med bay with Violet and Orion by my side. i send a message to K-9 to take them away because i don't want them hearing me scream in pain. K-9 arrived within a minute and we said goodbyes to the children and i lay on the berth. I get another contraction and start pushing.

------hours later -----

Ratchet: " ONE MORE PUSH GALAXY!" I push harder and i hear the sounds of a sparklings cry and stop pushing. Ratchet cleans her and hands her to me, He cleans me up and my body goes back to normal. Athena opens her optics and i gasp, she has galaxy optics like her brother and sister!

Athena Angel Prime the colour of her optics

Optimus: "she's beautiful just like her mother" he smiles warmly at her as do I. I call for Orion and Violet over the bond and they come in beaming in happiness. Optimus picks them and they look at her in awe and Athena stares back at them into their galaxy optics. After some time of recovering, Ratchet sends me out and we head to the main hanger with a new addition to the family.

We get there and see Mearing, Will and his old team/ new, Epps, Sam, Carly ( Sam dumped Mikayla and now on friend terms) Mikayla, All the bots and Wreckers smiling like goofers. I giggle and walk to the humans first, I kneel down and they run over to Athena. They stop in front of her and Athena turns to look at them, they gasp when they see her optics

Mearing: " her eyes are beautiful! You did an amazing job!" I smile and nod my head in thanks

Sam: " look Carly she's beautiful just like her mum" he smiles at me and I smile back, I notice jealousy over Carly's face but i ignore it, I look to Mikayla and see her sad for a split second but quickly cover it up. What I have noticed is that she's gotten really close to Ratchet the past few months, I think when the time comes I'll ask her if she wants to be cybertronian. actually i'll ask her once I put the kids to sleep.

Galaxy: " Thank you, all of you for the kind compliments" Athena holds her servo and gently pats Mikayla's head making her giggle. I send Mikayla a message to stay behind and meet me in the other Autobot hanger away from the humans. She secretely nods her head at me.

Once everyone met Athena I put the children to bed and head to the autobot hanger, once there I find Mikayla standing on the plat form.

Galaxy: " I see a little someone is happy to be with Ratchet all the time HMMM?" Her cheeks go a dark red and she looks away

Galaxy: " You love him don't you?" she sighs an looks back at me in sadness

Galaxy: " what's with the sad look?" I tilt my head in confusion

Mikayla: " I can't be with him because... well he's bigger then me and I really want to start a family with him. That's why me and Sam broke up in the first place because I wanted our own family" she states sadly and I smirk

Galaxy: " Mikayla i'm going to give you a choice. I can turn you into Cybertronian or you can remain human. But being cybertronian comes with dangers but i'm sure Ratchet will be by your side. You will have to tell your dad once formed that you're no longer human and have to swear them to secrecy not to tell a soul" she looks at me in shock and hope filling in her eyes. Guess she's already made her choice

Mikayla: " Please? I really love ratchet with all my heart. I want to be with him forever. I will tell my dad as soon as possible" I nod my head and comm link Ratchet to come over to the hanger. A minute later he arrives

Ratchet: " two seconds before I throw my wrench at you!" I roll my optics

Galaxy: "Do you love Mikayla" He glances to Mikayla with love in his optics

Ratchet: " With all my spark.... Why?" I nod my head and place my servo next to Mikayla, Mik climbs on and I hold her next to me

Galaxy: " Because I'm going to turn her into cybertronian, she wants to be with you because she loves you, Yes before you ask I gave her the option to chose and she immediately chose to be cybertronian so she can be with you" I state happily and Mikayla looks at him lovingly as does ratchet to Mik.

Ratchet: " alright then" I place her on the ground and tell her lie down, she does as she's told and I call to the Allspark

Galaxy: " Allspark, I call to you to bring life into the human female, my friend. I call to you to let her breathe, talk and beat as one as a cybertronian. Give life again" My servo glows and I cover Mikayla's human body. A bright light blinds us both and I remove my servo and back away for her body to grow. The bright light slowly dims down and reveals Mikayla in her new form. Mikayla awakens and looks to Ratchet who's kneeling down to her and he picks her up in bridle style and takes her to the berth room.... Probs gonna have sex and make a bond...

Mikayla's bipedal and altmode

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.9K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
137K 5.7K 47
*This is the second installment in the Uncover series. Please do not read this story until you have read Uncover. Thank you.* Two years have passed s...
15.7K 406 22
Moon Princess but as she likes to be called, Luna, was abandoned it seems like. She wandered the streets of her town until a nice family took her in...
9K 450 17
| |"Don't you listen?! This will never be over!"| | | |"I love you beyond the reaches of reality, darling."| | Two years after the Battle of Mission...