The Princess (The Selection)

由 Finnchellove

Book 2 in this series. (See below) Celia Ann Shreave is the daughter of Maxon and America. She just turned 18... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter Thirty

3.4K 125 30
由 Finnchellove

I glance out the window. My parents have already returned to their bedroom. The clock reads midnight. I stand up and begin to approach the staircase. As I do, a slight movement catches my eye.

I move back to the double doors. A figure walks slowly out of the woods. As it gets closer, I recognize the way the figure walks. I open up the door and walk outside, careful that I don't close the door.

"Flynn?" I call. The figure starts to walk a little faster.

"Celia?" He asks. I run out to him. In the dim light, I can see the smile on his face.

"What happened?" I ask. We walk into the palace and walk towards the medical wing.

"Ethan and I decided that we were going to sneak out and find you. We were pretty far out and I thought I heard something. I turned to look. It was just a squirrel. When I turned back around Ethan had left me," he explains.

"Huh," I say. He stops me and stares into my eyes.

"Celia, something is wrong here. Something isn't right with Ethan," he says. I stare at for a few minutes before I say anything.

"Flynn, I think you are just being paranoid," I say. He shakes his head.

"You can say what you what, Celia. But I know there is something strange going on with Ethan. You don't have to believe me but I intend to find out what it is," he says before walking away. I stand in the hallway and watch him leave. This whole thing just got a lot more complicated.
Well, Flynn is back! I think that made you happy, right? And then there is more Ethan drama! Tell me what you think and if you have an ideas!

Disclaimer: Kiera Cass owns the Selection, not me.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

379K 7K 67
The beloved prince of Illéa, Maxon Schreave, has finally picked America Singer to be his wife, and the future queen of their country. Though everythi...
165K 1.4K 62
America finally has Maxon. Happily married. She has the responsibilities as queen. Everyone adores the royal couple. But when Maxon starts to drink a...
4.3K 184 28
Selene Larie Ellington is to be the first born princess to take the throne of Illéa. Although her succession is breaking tradition, nothing else is...
3.8K 53 20
17 girls are left to compete in Prince Ethan Noah Schreave's Selection. Liliana Atwood, former palace seamstress, fears her secret will come out amid...