Broken Memories

De GzFell

Error and Ink were once, 'Somebody's', they talked, they laughed together, they played together, and they som... Mais

1st: Arguments
Night Skies
Unforgettable Pained Nights
2nd: Arguments
3rd: Fights
3rd: Fights - Pt2
Memories Return
'After' Darkness
An Error's Aftermath
A Squid's Aftermath
Familiar Figure
Question/Remake..?
Broken
Memory Lane
Please
Idiot
This is the end A/N

A Returning Promise

395 19 8
De GzFell

"Now..as you already know. You can and will only Return with the three Memories of your choice. And as you also already know..you will be stripped of all the rest of your Memories..meaning no matter how hard you try to remember even one it will never come to you or appear before you in your vision or mind.

But as you do not know..in the process of your Return..you will also be stripped of All your Emotions. Meaning..you will be a True Empty Shell of Emotions. You won't be able to feel Happiness, Sadness, Anger or Fear. You will be left a Blank Slate..waiting to be painted a color. Your eyes will no longer give off a different multitude or shape with color like they used to. No Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple. And no Question Marks, Exclamation Points, Hearts, Diamonds or Stars.

Not Even White..
..Or Normal Eyes..

Your eyes will only give off the blankets of colors..for every Sans..Black. You will only feel nothing..Unless you want to feel nothing..and feel like..
the King of Nothing.

But everything I said can be changed. You can Require, Aquire, Replenish and Restore your Emotions. You just have to give them time to heal. You can and will be the Ink that Everybody once knew. You will be the Ink that Everyone Loves today. And you will be the Ink..that the one you made a promise to will remember who you once were..

You just have to give yourself Time..to Heal.

I N K

Once you enter the World once more. You must lay-low for a while. Meaning those who know you must not know your location, see you or recognize you. You can choose to change your clothes to not be too noticeable..but that's up to you. You have to make the decision..

To Either:
Lay-Low, and Heal
Or
Go Out, and feel like a Shell

It's your choice, Ink. Choose wisely.

You Must Learn To Sometimes Think Of Yourself..
Even Though This Part Of Your Life May Be Crucial For You..
You Must Take Care Of Yourself For The Time Being Before You Can Help Others..

Stay Safe..

..And Don't Forget..

You Have A Promise To Keep..
.. Don't Break It.."

- - - -

Ink eyes suddenly shot open with a light gasp. He couldn't help but feel coldness surrounding his body..but the feeling was stronger in his eyes and chest. He slowly sat up with his arms following deadly behind. Looking down towards the ground he noticed that everything around him seemed darker than usual..more Obscure..more..Dim instead of bright. And as Ink looked up towards the sky he saw the moon in the sky..giving off a Beautiful Glow. He would give a smile but since his body felt incapable of it..he simply let his body relax as he continued to look at the sky. And as he did, his body began to stand on it's own, almost like a worm or a snake of some sort. Ink of course didn't notice this..looking back in front of him as he saw Trees surrounding him..he simply looked or stared through the trees as he could feel his own Aura spreading throughout the Forest. A chill went up his spine but he didn't react to it, simply letting his feet seem like they were walking on their own. Simply and suddenly stopping, Ink looked behind slowly as his Widened Blank Eyes stared at the ground..seeing a Voided puddle that seemed to be his size. After staring at it for what felt like an eternity..Ink finally looked forward..his Aura seeming and feeling like it was spreading farther and faster.

His eyes found their way to the ground, getting wider..but, for a second they flashed of Red. Unconsciously and Subconsciously biting his lip.. he turned and at the puddle once again..as he walked towards it slowly. And as his full reflection appeared upon it, Ink simply stared at it.

And for a moment..the puddle itself looked as if it had Emotions and Memories of it's own as it began to show Ink..

Of all things of himself..

It began to show him..Him..and all the different colors and shapes of his eyes that he supposedly felt. Ink's eyes only widened as he continued to stare. He stared at him.. with:
Red & Green Eyes
Green & Purple Eyes
Blue & Orange Eyes
Yellow & Purple Eyes
...
Exclamation Points
Question Marks
Circles
Diamonds
Hearts
Blanks
And
Stars

Ink could feel a type of liquid starting to leak from his eyes. Slowly raising a hand to his eyes, rubbing the liquid..and bringing his hand before his Darkened Vision..he saw that his Tears were Black. And as they dripped from his chin, they dropped into the puddle that held his reflection.

And after enough of them dripped..Ink looked back at his Rippled Reflection and saw that the face of it was starting to becoming distorted..as..

It went from-

-This
To-

-This

Ink's eyes widened swiftly as a milisecond of White appeared in them. The Distorted face and Body felt as if they were getting closer. Which was Ink falling into the puddle from Nothing.

-  -

Looking around frantically in an Endless Drowning.. Ink's blank eyes flashed of what looked to be a mix of Grey and Purple. And swiftly landing on..Himself but with the Distorted face that was practically centimeters from his own face. He started to laugh manically as he suddenly stopped, grasping firmly on Ink's arms. Who's breathing suddenly became uneasy and his face giving off a frightful look.

His eyes flashing of Grey & Purple once again..as his body began to shake..

in Fear.

His eyes continued to flash
Grey & Purple..until Ink suddenly made an Ear piercing screech right in his face.

Ink's eyes suddenly Appeared in Grey & Purple as his eyes widened along with his newly appeared eyes shaking and body shaking in fear as he too screamed but in Fear. He used both his hands and feet to try and push Ink away from him..which was successful. He then threw a hand up as it found it's way above and out of the puddle.

He threw the palm of his hand on top of the puddle, pushing himself up with that hand and shooting the other one out as he began to push himself up with both hands. Using his feet to do the same but doing so one at a time.

-  -

As Ink was now on top of this now Voided Ooze..his breathing was slowly becoming more heavy and fast. But before he could even think of standing..he, out of nowhere, began to throw up this Black Substance into the Ooze.

Coughing and heaving afterwards, Ink looked at his reflection once more as his eyes widened in Fear, quickly vanishing and reappearing against a tree. His eyes continued to slowly widened the more his body continued to shake and feel Fear. Slowly falling to his side, Ink brought his knees up to his chest as he hugged his legs, burying his face into his knees..

Not yet able to get rid of the Fear that has been bestowed upon him..

His teeth beginning to chatter violently..

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...