Dear Someone

Af poetrygirl14

Just some thoughts of a lost girl. Just gonna put this out there but my very first poem is very dark and very... Mere

What have I Done?
Dear Someone
His Eyes
Us
Haunted
I Remember
Darkness
Sad eyes
Dirty Hands
The Howl in the Dark
Alike
Crash
The Golden 10
What happened
Dusty Mirror
Twisted
The run away
Silence
Goodbye
Hurt
Fears
No ok
No matter
The other day
Dear World
Depression
Hey guys,
The Hole.
Im sorry
Fire to darkness
Dear Mom, (happy)
I Am
Am i really?
Back to the Past
Lovely isnt it?
Children
J
2014
My Dear Broken Heart

Am i really?

26 2 0
Af poetrygirl14

I tell people I'm fine. Heck, I even smile act like the old me. But why is it that at night when I'm in my room, I break down and cry? If I'm fine then why do I feel so alone? Why do I feel unwanted by friends? Why do I feel this sadness once again? I say I'm fine as I look you in the eye, but am I really? Can't you see the tears that threaten to spill over? Can't you tell what are lies and what aren't? Can't you hear my desperation as I call out for help? God, if your there, why aren't you helping me? You should know im not fine. I look at everyone around me and say I'm fine, but am I really? Or is everything you see just a mask, an act to prove I'm fine? Am I really ok at all? Am I really?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.4K 427 49
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
5.2K 1.3K 55
Poems that twine thread around the broken bits of a soul, that fling umbrella lips into beaming buckets and kind of just make you want to say, "life...