Feel Special || SAIDA [COMPLE...

Od Ai_Kiminatozaki

"You make me feel special No matter how the world brings me down Even when hurtful words stab me I smile agai... Více

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: Hated an innocent girl
Chapter 2: Thinking about you
Chapter 3: Did I?
Chapter 4: Better than the past
Chapter 5: Full of Surprises
Chapter 6: New Friends
Chapter 7: Sleep, With Her In My Mind
Chapter 8: She doesn't know
Chapter 9: The Sooner, The Better
Chapter 10: Her!?
Chapter 11: Loving the same girl, again
Chapter 12: The Secret
Just a note
Chapter 14: Problem
Chapter 15: Solved
Special Chapter
Announcement!!!

Chapter 13: Just wait for me...

1.6K 79 16
Od Ai_Kiminatozaki

Note: Italics means flashback

Sana's POV

"Sana, how dare you left without our permission!?" Father nagged through the phone.

"I-I'm sorry, father, but I don't want to date him just for money. I'd rather starve than to be forced." I answered.

"Just wait for me young lady. You're going to get back here whether you like it or not!" And with that being said, the person I called my father had ended the call.

You don't understand, father...

The next day...

Why do I have to live with such a hard life?

I thought I would forget everything I suffered when I was back in my hometown. I though everything would be fine because Dahyun's now on my side. But life seems to be laughing at me.

Yesterday night, after Dahyun had dropped me here at my shared apartment with Momo, I plopped myself down on my comfy bed. I though that day was the best day I had ever have, but I was wrong. When I opened my phone, hundreds of messages had greeted me. And all of that was from my father. But one message had made my eyes widened, in shock and out of fear.

"Young lady, I will search for you through the entire Korea. I know you came there with Momo and Mina. Just you wait."

I can't believe that the one who texted me that one is my own father. My sweet, caring, and selfless father.

That was when I build up the courage to call him. I knew something has to be done.

But the call didn't end up really well. It only caused more problem.

Since it's saturday today, I'm not planning to go out. I just wanted to stay here at the apartment. I don't think I can face anyone on my current situation, especially Dahyun.

He promised to take care of me, to pay for our debts. I accepted it without even thinking about him. I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm so selfish. I don't deserve him at all.

I suddenly remembered one of Dahyun's fangirls had said.

"Or maybe she's just using oppa for his money!"

Of course I don't. But, a part of my mind says so. I was interrupted on my negative thoughts by three consecutive knocking.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Sattang? Are you there?" Of course, it's my bestfriend, Momo.

"Yeah..." I answered shortly as I hugged my knees and buried my face into it. Like I said, I don't wajt to face anyone because of my current situation right now.

With a concerned tone, she asked. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

"Sana-chan." I know Momo's serious when she had used my first name instead of her nickname for me. "You can tell me anything."

"Momoring... it's just, I don't think I can face anyone right now."

"What's the matter?"

"Remember when I told you that my father used to force me into an enjo-kosai? Well, he badly wanted it to happen. So now he's searching for me through the entire country." I explained to my jokbal lover bestfriend.

"What!? But, how did he afford a ticket?"

"Maybe because of that guy's family."

"I guess that's the answer."

"What should I do, Momoring? Should I tell Dahyun about this? Or should I just keep it a secret?" I held my knees more tight as I buried my face deeper on it, silently sobbing.

I felt her embraced me. "You know, Sattang. Even if you keep this a secret from him, he'll surely find a way to know about this. You know how caring he is when it comes to someone special for him, right?"

"Y-Yes..."

"You see? He cares about you, because to him, you're like a fragile thing that he wouldn't let broke into small pieces. And you know what? Even if you're just tiny little pieces, he would patiently glue you back together until you look as good as new. You get what I'm saying, Sattang?"

She's right. Dahyun cares about me. He told me that we'll get through my problems, together. I...

"I have to talk to him, Momoring."

"That's the spirit!"

"I just have to clean myself up first.

Timeskip...

Momo had dropped me off in front of Dahyun's mansion, since I don't have a car that I can use. And I must say, they're obviously the richest family here in Korea. I hopped off Momo's car and admire the outside of the mansion.

"Welp, goodluck Sattang!" Momo waved goodbye as I did too and drove away from the mansion.

Goodluck indeed, self.

I stepped closer on the mansion's front door. The more I stepped closer, the more I became nervous. I knocked for a few times and began to wait patiently for someone to open the door. But after a minute, no one had opened it.

"Maybe he's not home." I frowned at the thought. Just when I was about to walk away from the mansion, someone had opened it quickly.

"Oh, Sana-chan. It's you!" The cute tofu greeted me with his eye smile.

He was wearing an oversized white hoodie, making him look very adorable, light gray sweatpants and round spectacles. His ash gray hair looking messy as if he just woke up.

I was interrupted ou of my daydream when he chuckled. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I immediately blushed as I realized that I've been staring at him for quite long. "Don't worry, Sana-chan. I'm just kidding. Come on in."

I followed him inside the mansion and whoa, it was way bigger than the outside.

"Hehe sorry but I was just the one who's here. I mean, our maids and servants are still here but my grandpa had left for work." He rubbed his nape like a dork.

I giggled at his cuteness. "No, it's okay."

"So uhm... have you already had your breakfast? Do you want to join me to eat?" I though about it, yeah I just go here in his place without even eating anything.

"Sure. I haven't ate anything before going here."

"Okay. Follow me."

He lead me into the dining room.

"Take a seat." He pulled the chair a little so I can sit and I gladly sat on it. He's a gentleman indeed.

"Wait here, I'll just call my maids so they can serve us our breakfast." Oh, I have an idea! I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Wait. What if I make some breakfast to the both of us?"

"Wait, are you sure? I mean, they can do it."

"No, I want to cook a meal for you." I placed my hand over my mouth as I realized what I just said.

"Oh..." He laughed a little. "Alright, Sana-chan. But let me help you, okay?" I nodded at him and we started cooking our meal.

Timeskip...

"This. Is. So. Good!" Dahyun mumbled as he munched on a pancake.

"I'm going to assume you liked it." I giggled.

"I just didn't liked it, I LOVED it!" He said as he continued to eat.

After we finished our meal, Dahyu had lead me to his bedroom. Which may I say that is so organized and very neat indeed.

"Wow, I wish I had a bedroom like yours." I said in amazement.

"Nah, I prefer a simple one." I immediately remembered my life in Japan.

"Good for you." I think he noticed my tone had became gloomy.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just... I remembered my family back in Japan."

"Oh. Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Actually, Dahyunie. That's something I came here for."

"Okay, let's talk about it. Let's sat here at the edge of my bed." I obliged him and sat.

"Dahyunie... my father, he's searching for me through the entire Korea."

"What!?"

"I know, it's shocking, yes. But I have to do something about him. He won't let me be free."

"Sana... I already know the solution to your problem. Don't worry, I'll handle your father for you."

"W-Wait, doesn't it seem like I just depend on you? I'm really ashamed on myself if that's the case."

"No it isn't, Sana-chan. Like I told you, I'm your boyfriend. I need to support you with everything I can. Besides, take this as an apology for all the bad things I've done to you before, when I still hate you."

"I-I... Okay. But I still have to help."

"As you wish."

"Thank you, Dahyunie." I jumped on his arms and tackled him into a hug.

I really love this guy...

???'s POV

"Where is she!?" I asked this girl whom I realized is one of Sana's bestfriends.

"I'm telling you. I. Don't. Know!" She defend.

"Liar!"

"If you want to know where she is then go to her apartment!" Finally...

"Where is it!?" I asked so impatiently and she immediately gave me the address to Sana's apartment. Which is also shared with her other bestfriend named Momo, according to this girl.

I'm going to get you back, Sana.

Just wait for me...

A/N: Who could the mysterious person be? Hmm...

This was supposed to be a long chapter but laziness got the best of me. Hahaha

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
42.5K 1.3K 60
Tres Valdez and Dev Lazaro are neighbors who are forced to be parents to a baby whom they saw across the hallway of their condo units. Will this baby...
37.6K 1.5K 40
It was just like any other day for Ara Galang when she noticed the student in front of her staggering and soon fainting. As any human would do, she h...
65K 2K 88
incorrect quotes with loona !! achievements: orbit- #2 stanloona - #3 stanloona- #4 loonatheworld- #3 orbit- #5 stanloona- #2 loonatheworld- #4 loona...