Love And Secrets

Par sheszomi

Autumn grew up in a small town where her father was the richest man, she had a perfect life until it was ruin... Plus

Authors Reminders
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Preview of Beyond the Boundary

Chapter Twenty-six

116 5 0
Par sheszomi

Third persons pov

1985 Greenville

A young girl stood by the window and watched as a boy was weeding the garden.

"Rachael why do you like looking at that poor gardener's son?" another little girl laying on the bed said

"Hush Ruby!! Mama said she will set you straight if you speak ill of Thomas and his father" she said and went back to her staring

"You are quite young to be thinking about boys"

"I am in my tenth year, Ruby" Rachel ran to the bed and sat beside Ruby

"Do you think he would notice my bosom? Mama told me I was getting bosomy"

"Oh Rachel you should dream about marrying a rich man, not some peasant" she went back to the window eyeing her sister

The boy looked up an smiled at her and she blushed slightly and smiled back shyly.

That evening the Harrington family were eating their dinner.

"Rachel you will be going off for your voyage to New York city next week"

"Mama I made it clear that I didn't want to go"

"You must go sweet, Ruby would stay back"

"But Mama..."

"Shush girl you're leaving for New York next week and that final"

"Yes Mama"

It was late in the night with the moon illuminating the yard of the big Harrington house. Thomas was standing there waiting for Rachel

Rachel came out and whispered, "Small T" he turned around and saw her.

"Hey Chelly" she blushed

"I will be going off to New York city next week, for my studies"

"Oh" was all he could say

"I promise to write you always and my sister is here too"

"All Ruby does is upset me"

"No she won't I promise, don't you ever think about falling for her!!" She warned

"I promise I won't"

1991 Greenville

Ruby was watching Thomas from the window. He was shirtless and she could see the biceps and the sweet muscles, how she would love to trace those muscles as she's under him making love with him.

Damn puberty did hit him hard,she thought. She was in her night gown so she rushed downstairs with mama away and Rachel coming back tomorrow this is the perfect time to do it.

"Thomas!"

"Yes ma'am" he turned around and she almost fainted.

"Stop the formalities call me Ruby, uhmm can you help me in my room for awhile?"

"Yes, Let me get my shirt first"

"No you're okay the way you are"

They went upstairs into Ruby's room and there Ruby seduced him and they had sex with each other.

The next day Rachel came back very happy to be home. Mrs Harrington threw a big welcome party. The ballroom was sparkling when the party started.

I hate parties, Rachel thought. The party ended quickly and Rachel was waiting for Thomas at their usual position. But when she was waiting, Thomas was crying inside his room. He never meant to betray Rachel. How will she feel that was what ran through his head.

Rachel waited for him but he did not come so she left. Mrs Harrington called her daughters one evening and said

"I have good news, Mr Travis wants to invest in our company"

"That's wonderful Mama" Ruby said

"I know, but it comes with a price"

"What price?" Ruby asked meanwhile Rachel was asking herself if she treated Thomas or did anything to Thomas, he have been avoiding her

"Rachel" Mrs Harrington said, "He wants Rachel to marry his son" Ruby held her gown so tight and she folded her hands until her knuckles were red. She was filled with rage and jealousy. She wanted to marry Ryan Renoks. That's her dream.

"No no no mama I won't marry Ryan I don't love him" Rachel said

"Love have nothing to do with business" Ruby ran out towards the toilet and her mom and Rachel followed. She was throwing up real hard.

"Are you okay Ruby?" Rachel asked as she rubbed her back and held her hair up for her

"It's nothing it must be something I ate. I'm okay" she went inside.

Days later

Ruby was always throwing up. Her Mama suspected she was pregnant.

"Ruby I ask again are you pregnant??"

"Of course not Mama how can I be pregnant??"

Weeks later It was confirmed that she's pregnant and she refused to say who the father was. Thomas knew it was his and he wanted to be responsible for it. But Ruby said it wasn't.

Meanwhile Rachel traveled to New York to get acquainted with her future husband but she has a plan that she thinks is wonderful.

One year later

Rachel is back to Greenville and surprised to see Ruby nursing a year old son.

Ruby and Rachel were lying with their stomach and they were eating strawberries

"So you're not going to tell me the father of the child?" Rachel asked

"I can see New York agrees with you" Ruby changed the topic and Rachel let it go.

"I guess, you know Ryan is charming quite opposite of what I thought."

"Mmmh" was all she said

"But I can't bring myself to fall for him, meanwhile I love Thomas and he loves me too. You know a big wine company in New York, Mr Travis rival asked Thomas to work for them. Once we're married, we will move to New York"

"So what position are they giving him?"

"General manager" Rachel said

"Holy cow, Rich that's a very big position with a lot of money"

"Yeah, and there is this politician that is offering him a position, but Thomas hates politics so I think he  will settle for the general manager"

"But there's a lot of money in politics"

"I know but Thomas doesn't like politics and it's dangerous"

"But you should be able to convince him"

"I'll supp... wait why are you so interested in Thomas?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't like him, he disgusts you but now you're really becoming nosy and curious"

"I just want to know"

Rachel eyed her suspiciously, "So what do you think about my plan?"

"It's foolish and it's a very bad plan, just marry Ryan" Ruby said

Two years later

Mrs Harrington and her daughters had an evening dinner with the Renoks family. The cold winter air hit Rachel immediately she opened the door. She went outside to think for a while.

My wedding is in February, I've just three weeks to January, two weeks to stay in Greenville. So Chelly it's now or never!!!

She was so determined to carry out her plan.

Ruby looked for her best dress and best shoes for the dinner.

Ruby and Mrs Harrington are done with preparing but Rachel was still in her room. Mrs Harrington went up to her room and saw her covered up.

"Rachel what's wrong sweetie?"

"I think I've the flu"

"You want me to cancel the dinner?"

"No Mama go ahead with Ruby and tell Ruby to forget about the babysitter. I will watch Zachary"

"Okay, are you sure?"

"Yes"

Ruby left with her Mom. Rachel went over to Thomas' cottage and there they made a child.

Two weeks later Rachel went to New York City to meet up with her in-laws there she found she was pregnant.

In Greenville Ruby was still out for Thomas she wanted him for herself.

"Thomas I've to talk to you"

"I don't want to do that" he said amd turned

"It's about Rachel" that stopped him

"What about Rachel?"

"She probably didn't tell you she's getting married in February, the date has been set, 10th of February."

"You're lying, Rachel would never do that to me"

"You had sex together right? She did that been Ryan can't make a woman pregnant so she would pass your child as Ryans"

He turned around slowly, "What do you mean?"

"Rachel is pregnant, if you don't believe look at this letter that came in this morning" she handed him the letter

Dear Ruby

I have wonderful news, I'm pregnant and I told Ryan but his not really happy about it but he is willing to accept it. I'm so happy it worked. How's Mama and Thomas? My greetings to them.

Yours lovely,
Chelly.

"Did you see it? She won't come back like she promised"

"I can't believe this" Thomas said and staggered a little

"I can" Ruby said

"I will get my revenge"

"I will help" he eyed her suspiciously

"Why?"

"Because Ryan was made for me but Rachel took him away"

"So how do we do this?"

"Marry me"

"You wish" he scoffed

"Rachel will be heartbroken if you marry any other woman but she will die if it's me"

"You're right"

"Exactly, so let's do a little wedding and send her some pictures"

"If I marry you what would you give me"

"You get your revenge, but I have another proposal"

"What is that?"

"You will become a politician and I will get your child from Rachel"

"And why should I believe you" she moved closer to him and tiptoed that her forehead was almost touching his jaw and stared directly into his eyes

"Because I'm Ruby, Ruby Harrington and I can do anything" she said with an icy voice.

Chills ran down through Thomas' back...they stared at each other for a while then he said

"Deal"

"What!!" Mrs Harrington said for the fifth time when Ruby told her that she's getting married to Thomas

"Yes, I'm getting married, you're not happy with for me?"

"Yeah, of course I am"

"Okay, we're getting married on 31 January"

"That soon?"

"Yes we won't have p so,nnnnnñwa big wedding...we just want a small and simple one"

"What's with you girls and wanting to get married fast, your sister sent a telegram, she changed her wedding date to 1st of February"

"But mine is on the 31st mother"

"I know but you sister told me first, can't you move yours to
27th or 28th so after the
Wedding I can travel to New York for your sister's"

"I will talk to Thomas about it" she stood up and left. In her room she shut the door and cried.

She hates her mother and sister, she thought. The only one who understood her was her father. She cried more and more.

After reasoning with Thomas they set the date on 23rd.

Thomas and Ruby marriage was a small one held at the town's church and reception followed at the family house garden.

Eight Months later

Ruby is pregnant as well as Rachel

Mrs Harrington was sitting with her daughter in the sitting room.

"Your sister will be back next month, I don't want you to pick on her"

"Mother I will never do that in my condition"

"You don't want to know why she's coming back??"

"We're sisters we share things with each other, I know she always wanted to have her baby in Greenville"

"At least you had a good relationship"

"Yes, I know a lot of things about her"

"And where is your husband?"

"He travelled to Europe" she said smiling

"He's being traveling a lot these days even in your condition"

"He's a busy man" Mrs Harrington stood up

"I'm going to bed, you should too" she went inside

Rachel is back to Greenville heavily pregnant. Mrs Harrington is very happy to have her daughters with her. Even though Rachel was angry with Ruby. During dinner she couldn't even look at her.

Rachel will be due around next week while Ruby is in Three weeks. She can't wait to hold her grandkids.

Ruby was eating strawberries in her room. Someone knocked.

"Come in" it was Rachel

"Hey" she said and waddled to the bed

"Hi"

"So uhmmm...I know it's been weird between us lately, I don't want to give birth to my child angry"

"Okay"

"So where's Thomas?"

"Why are you asking?"

"No..."

"He's my husband and you have no right to ask about him, anyways he went to England for his campaign meeting"

"He joined politics, but he hates politics"

"And he hates me too but he's married to me or so you thought. Just admit he isn't the person you thought he was"

"Yeah I guess"

Ruby let out a scream that attracted their mother to the room

"What is it?"

"I think I'm gonna have my baby!!!" Mrs Harrington tried lifting her and Rachel followed her downstairs.

When they got to the car, Rachel screamed too her water just broke.

Me Davis the driver came out and they all went to the hospital.

After delivery, Mrs Harrington was called into the midwife office.

"I don't know how to say this Mrs Harrington but I have good news and bad news"

"Bad news first"

"Rachel had a dead child"

"Oh my God!! How's she? Where is she? Take me to her now "

They went into Rachel's room where she was looking at the walls. She didn't even blink when her mother and the midwife came in.

"Rachel sweetie, my dear how are you?"

"I used the telephone to call Ryan he will be here first thing tomorrow morning" she said without looking at her.

"Rachel honey won't you stay here for some..."

"No...I will love to get back to New York"

"Okay...do you..."

"Please leave me alone"

"Okay sweetie but let me know if you need me" she didn't reply. Mrs Harrington left the room with the midwife

"The good news Mrs Harrington is that Ruby had twins"

"Oh that's good"

"Do you want to see her"

"Yeah sure" they went to Ruby's room and Mrs Harrington looked at those lovely babies she smiled sadly.

"Look mother aren't they beautiful"

"Yes dear they are.." an idea crossed her mind immediately

"Ruby?"

"Yes mother?" She said while looking at her daughter

"What are their names?"

"The little one in my arms is Summer, the other one is Autumn"

"Beautiful names, Ruby honey your sister lost her child"

"So I heard, that's pretty awful"

"Yeah, so I was thinking if it's possible for you to give her one of your daughters"

"No!!! Never Mother, never!!!!"

"But..."

"Don't but me Mother, she can visit but gifts and be their God Mother but I will never give her my child, I helped her by giving one of my daughters the name she  always wanted to give her daughter..."

,"Thanks Ruby" Rachel said from the door surprising Ruby and her mother"

"Rachel what are you doing here?"

"Ryan called he arrived early, we're going back to New York today, can I hold her?" She came closer

"She's a bit fragile, you can hold the other one, Autumn."

"Autumn my favorite weather, thanks Ruby"

"You're welcome"

"I'll be going now, what happened to Summer she looks super small"

"She's not really healthy, it will be a miracle if she survived" the midwife said

"Oh...then I will pray that she survive, I don't want you to suffer" Rachel said

She dropped Autumn and left the hospital before the tears in her eyes fell.

Earlier that week

"Ruby!! What a pleasant surprise"

"Hi Clara" Clara was the town's hospital midwife. She was Ruby's good friend

"What brings you here?"

"I'm here because of what we talked about the other day"

"About giving you Rachel's child? Of course the plan is still on. With the amount of money you gave me. Sacred loo I will do it."

"Thank you so much, I'll be going now, mother would soon be worried" she left.

At home, Ruby and her mother were sitting close to the fire.

"Mother?"

"Mmmhu"

"I met an old woman at the park today, she felt my belly"

"And?"

"I think she's a fortune teller, she said I'll be having twins"

"That's impossible sweetie, my mother didn't have twins but I did"

"So?"

"It skips a generation"

"But I will believe still"

"Suit your self."

Ruby went to bed that night happy her plan is going well.

In the afternoon Ruby's water broke she screamed and Rachel went to help her. As she was helping Ruby up she fell and had her babies prematurely

Ruby stole Rachel's child and told her her baby died

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
20.1K 653 5
5 shots on Rishbala Why rishab kundra refused to marry madhubala who was pregnant with his child..??
106K 1.8K 50
When she finds out his real job. She leaves but he never stops looking for her