High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

Par rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... Plus

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Game of Kings

2.5K 33 10
Par rg808guy

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter, the rating game between Gremory and Bael was about to begin.

~~~~~

POV: Rias

Part 1.

First things first, I will be skipping most of the fighting because I do not want to write out almost two episodes of fighting that everyone has probably watched already. It's not out of laziness but for my sanity and time, so I'll start where this shit gets good. I hope you guys understand, we'll be starting off right after the fight between Rossweisse, Xenovia, Kiba, and Sairaorg.

"Kiba....Xenovia...Rossweisse..You all fought brilliantly" I say to myself.

"Uhh, Rias. We might have a small problem" Issei tells me before motioning to (Y/n). I looked at (Y/n) and he was just sitting there, staring up at the spectating screen "He hasn't said a word since Gasper's fight"

(Y/n) sat in his seat, hands clasped together as he looked up at the screen. There was no sign of emotion on his face, but in his eyes I can see his anger burning into fuel. Sitting there trying to hold himself together.

"Alright kings!, get ready to roll those die!" Naud says. I take the my dice and rolled it, rolling a five and Sairaorg rolling a 4 "There it is my lovelies! The magic number is nine!"

"I'll go again" Issei says.

"Thank you Issei" I replied.

"It looks like both kings already got their combatants already!" Naud says.

Issei is then teleported to the battlefield. The battlefield was a colosseum and Issei's opponent was Sairaorg's Queen, Kuisha Abaddon. Issei summoned his sacred gear when the battle started.

"Alright, come at me " Kuisha tells Issei.

"I may be a idiot at times but I'm not stupid enough to fall for a trick like that. I watched how you caught Akeno off guard, I won't fall for the same trick" Issei tells her.

"So what?, are you just going to stand there then?" She questions back.

"If that's what you're going to do. I'm sure I can't do the same. There isn't any sort of time limit or anything" Issei says.

"What is he doing?, why isn't he attacking?" Asia says as she looked up at the screen.

"I'm not sure. By now he would of done something, especially when Sairaorg's Queen is wearing something somewhat revealing" I replied.

"He's stalling" We hear (Y/n) say. We both looked back to him as he continued to stare up at the screen "Look at his left hand"

We both looked at Issei's left hand and Issei had his left hand behind his back. In his left hand was a growing ball of energy. To be more specific, the ball of energy was a dragon shot that was being stored up. After a few minutes of silence with Kuisha and Issei standing there looking at each other, Kuisha then noticed that Issei had his hand behind his back.

"Say, whatcha got there behind your back?" Kuisha questioned.

"Oh, this?" Issei says before taking his hand out from behind his back, revealing a dragon shot the size of a basketball "It's just something I've been storing up for a bit, wanted to make sure the blast was to your liking"

Kuisha was dumbfounded that she hadn't noticed what he was doing sooner "You said you weren't stupid enough to do something like your Queen did, from here it looks like you're doing just that"

"Wow, the underworld does think I'm just a perverted moron. It looks like I'll just have to explain it since you can see it" Issei says with a sigh "You see, I've thought about how your families ability works and did some reading on it to prepare just in case. You can make a portal to deflect, nullify, and split attacks. Though you can only use them within an area nearby though, and this colosseum is a nice enclosed place that works to my benefit. You're power is useless if my attack has no escape"

"That's crazy!, that's suicidal!" Kuisha shouts at Issei.

"I've learned from (Y/n) that, Sometimes you need to put it all out on the table for that small chance to win" Issei says before grinning.

Issei takes his stored up dragon shot and fires it at the ground between him and Kuisha. The stored up dragon shot exploded with enough force that the initial blast blew out any sort of vision of the battlefield. The dust settled quickly and in the middle of what was left of the dimension were both Issei and Kuisha unconscious.

"Looks like that's game my dears!, both Sairaorg Bael's Queen and Rias Gremory's Pawn have been retired!!"

"How about we ditch the rules and get to what everyone has been waiting for!!, what do you say Rias!" Sairaorg shouts then pouts at (Y/n) " From here I can see that the beast wants to be released from his cage"

"No way!, Sairaorg is throwing down the gauntlet!"

The crowd cheered in delight at the suggestion. The crowd wasn't complaining I'm sure (Y/n) wouldn't complain either. I looked back at (Y/n) and he was now standing, he looked back at me and nodded.

"I see no reason to not skip to the main event" I tell said.

"Well, I have now been informed that Sairaorg's suggestion has been approved! What this means of course is that the next match will be a team battle with the remaining family members from each side!" Naud exclaims.

POV: You

"I'm excited, just do you know I might over die it so try not to hate me if you die" Sairaorg tells me "Because death is a real possibility"

I growl under my breath "All he's done the past few matches is forcibly want to tear him limb to limb. But I'm not that kind of person. Fuck! My emotions are getting the better of me!"

"Asia, you will stay behind alright" Rias tells Asia.

"O-okay.." Asia says.

Me and Rias then get teleported to the battlefield. The battlefield was infinite white with a beautiful night sky and a shadowed moon. We faced Sairaorg and his masked pawn.

"At the sound of the buzzer the final round begins!" Naud says and the buzzer goes off.

"Ruin princess, before we begin. I wanna say that I admire how much your family thinks of you. Because of that they are very strong, almost makes me jealous" Sairaorg says before he looks at me "Now (Y/n), are you ready to do this!"

I brought out my sacred gear and went into my balance breaker "I've been waiting all match for this"

Me and Sairaorg charge at each other with a fist locked and loaded. We both punch each other in the face, his punch definilty hurt, real pain I haven't felt in a while. I amplified my attack before pushing him back a few feet. I looked over at Rias' fight with Sairaorg's pawn and saw a fucking golden lion where pawn once stood.

"Well shit.." I say.

"Well this is something new, the pawn of the Bael team has transformed into a giant golden lion!" Naud says.

"Can't be, the lion of Nemea ?" Azazel questions.

"What's that?" Diehauder asks.

"Specifically, it was the lion that fought against Heracles in Greek mythology. Not long after the ferocious battle it would be sealed into a sacred gear and became one of the 14 legendary Longinus. The weapon was rumored to be strong enough to crack the earth with a single swing. A battle axe that could transform into a giant lion, Regulus Nemea. It's odd since I heard that it's master has been MIA for quite some time" Azazel says.

"That's correct. His master was murdered. When I found him it was clear that there has been a struggle. The group that attacked him was still there, but the battle axe had turned into a lion and had killed every last one of them. That's when I decided to make him apart of my family, hows that for a backstory" Sairaorg says "Since he is a member of my family without a master, his power is rather unstable. Which is why he can only fight in matches with me"

"That explains why you didn't bring out your pawn until the end" Rias says.

"Let's continue on with this, shall we?" I tell Sairaorg.

Regulus started l it's attack on Rias while me and Sairaorg dueled it out. It was a back and forth fist fight. I punch him in the face, fueled by the anger from what I've witnessed over the span of the rating game. I could feel my own aura from the power my anger generated, I know it's a unhealthy way to try to beat Sairaorg but it's all I got. I noticed as Sairaorg tried to punch me with his right arm that it seems to move slower then his left arm, granted Xenovia cut his arm off so thank you. I dodged his attack and grabbed his arm before throwing him over me and slamming him into the ground. I created a crater under him where he landed. From all of my attacks there was some blood running down his forehead.

"Incredible, even with such a simple move you have so much power" Sairaorg states as he tried to get up.

We then hear Rias' scream, I look her way and I see her bleeding out with Regulus standing above her. Rias' uniform was tattered and there was a massive pool of blood below her.

"At this rate, Rias Gremory will lose too much blood and retire from the match. If you don't want her to die and forfeit the game, use your phenex tears!!" Regulus shouts.

"That wasn't your place. If I had said that, then my position as king would of been taken into question. Understand Regulus" Sairaorg tells Regulus.

Regulus backed away from Rias as I ran over to her. I was beyond pissed while also beyond scared. If Rias were to bleed out she would actually die. I get to her and there was more blood then I expected. There was more wounds all over body. The scene gave me flash backs of back then, the way my mom was tortured, how I was tortured. The blood, all the blood.

"I can't believe I let a stupid cat take me down" She tells me in a pain filled tone.

"Everything is going to be al-" I say as I took out the Phenex tear, before being cut off by a sharp pain in my head. I tried to ignore it so I could give Rias the tear but couldn't. This pain was beyond any physical pain I've ever felt, a pain that made me speechless.

I fell to my hands and knees, and broke open the vile and poured it on Rias the best I could with this pain. Memories of back then, as well as gruesome memories that weren't mine. So much blood, so much pain, to much to handle. After giving the tear to Rias I fell onto my side holding onto my head. No scream escaped my mouth as it was to painful to even think.

<We will take care of this for you, we will not allow someone else you love die. We will use all of your fear and anger> A collection of voices say all at once from the gems of my sacred gear.

<I, who shall awaken> The voices say.

"N-no....." I say quietly.

<I am the heavenly dragon who sacrificed himself for the life of everything>

"(Y/n) what's happening!?!" Rias says as she came to my side, now fully healed.

"Stop it" I say.

<I take care of the "infinite" and I protect the "dream">

"FUCK OFF!" I shout, hurting my head even more.

I then find myself in the sacred gear, surrounded by all of the past wielders of Rex sitting down with a dark aura surrounding them all. All of them were saying the juggernaut drive chant. In here, I didn't feel any pain.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I shout before punching one of them in the face. The guy I punched was unphased by it, They all stopped chanting and looked at me.

<Don't resist it. Let us rampage for you. Our hatred combined will win this fight. We won't allow you to lose someone else>

"I could careless about your hatred. Innocent people will die because of your hatred!" I shout.

[Partner, there curses of hatred are too strong for me to contain. If this continues they will force you into juggernaut drive and I won't be able to pull you out of it] Rex tells me.

"(Y/n)..." I hear my name called out. I turn behind me and I see Yuuma with a bright aura around her as she is on her knees praying "I believe in you...please wake up, use my strength if you have to. You need to win..."

[Partner, we need to counter act their hatred. If you make another chant to counter act theirs. With the power of the girl, we can over come them]

"Let's hope that works" I say then look at Yuuma before looking back at the former users. I sigh before speaking again "I guess I'll modify the juggernaut drive chant to my taste"

"I, who shall awaken"

<Yes, succumb to your hatred>

"I am the Green Dragon Emperor who holds fate within the grip of chaos"

<No matter what you do. We will let out our hatred!> They all say before starting to chant once more.

"I am the shield for dreams and blade for infinite by walking down the path of selflessness"

"I shall become an Emperor of Emerald Dragon, And I will lead you to the to the Place of Salvation covered in shimmering emerald light!"

<Salvation, can we really be saved?>

POV: Lily

"Oh no" Irina exclaimed

"what's happening to him?" I questioned as the crowd watched (Y/n) collapse onto the ground.

"His fear, pain, anger. It's super charged his power, the sight of Rias in such a state pushed him over the edge" Yuuma says before getting out of her seat and onto her knees, starting to pray.

"How do you know that?" Emma asks.

"I can feel...his emotions stirring up inside, the pain of the past drawn out to the present. Being resurfaced once more by the enemy" She tells us.

"Will he be okay?, (Y/n) has told me about his past but not about every thing he's gone through" Ravel states.

"All you can do is pray..." Yuuma says before falling silent as her sacred gear had activated.

(Y/n) had was silent as he laid on the ground with Rias by his side. In the mean time, Sairaorg and Regulus seemed to have merged, like Regulus had became a bright golden armor for Sairaorg. For some reason, Sairaorg looked like he had no intention of fighting while (Y/n) was down. It's kind of like he's expecting something out of this. A few moments later, a dark emerald colored flame bursted out of (Y/n)'a body and surrounded him.

[Chaos Emerald Overdrive!] His sacred gear shouted.

No, I am not talking about Chaos Emeralds from Sonic.

After the flames extinguished themselves. Standing in its place was a dark emerald colored figure which was (Y/n). His armor was a shade darker then before and all the gems on his armor had turned from black to the same color as his armor. On his back was four brightly illuminated wings that illuminated him in a green aura. Yuuma opend her eyes and stood up, she tries to take a step but her legs give out. Ashely (Your mom if you forgot) caught Yuuma before she hit the ground. Yuuma seemed to be fatigued. Ashely helped Yuuma back into her seat.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Ashely asks Yuuma.

"He took more strength then I originally thought he was" She replies "I'm tired..."

Yuuma then proceeds to fall asleep in her chair. I look back up at the monitor, ignoring the loud stadium and saw (Y/n) fighting again. And with that, Irina was happily cheering him on again.

POV: You

I emerge back in reality, with no pain in my head and the feeling of another step up in strength. My armor was a darker shade of green and all of the gems had turned the same color. Ahead of me, I see Sairaorg dressed in a golden armor with the face of a lion on his chest plate.

"Looks like you were prepared for this to happen, whipping out your Breakdown the Beast. Seems premeditated don't you think?" I ask him.

"Well I am facing the Green Dragon Emperor, I have to prepared for all of the surprises. Even a forced promotion to Queen" Sairorg replies.

"Let's get this finished with this and see who's the stronger devil, not to sound cocky or anything but I have people to take care of after this" I say.

"Well look at that everyone!!, seems that (Y/n) (L/n) has brought out the big guns!!" Naud shouts while the crowd cheered.

I charge at Sairaorg and he does the same. We hit each other in the face, my punch broke off some of the armor off his helmet. He then punches me in the stomach with a heavy uppercut, cracking my armor.
The onslaught of punches were endless, with each of our punches cracking the armor of the place it landed. Sairorg had a smile on his face, not from cockiness or anything, but joy. Probably to be able to fight someone that didn't go down in one hit. No matter the amount of punches we threw, none of us budged. I'm surprised I was still holding ground, I'm fighting the guy who knocked out the midguard serpent with one punch.

"I have to end this quick, I can't draw this out for much longer"

I wind up a punch stronger then the others and hit him directly in the face as hard as I could. The punch blows him back and he crashed into the ground. As Sairorg struggled to get up, legs trembling, i take out my swords and stabbed them into the ground. The swords started to float up in front of me with a black ball of power started to charge up.

[Ready Partner]

"Of course"

The swords were charged up and ready to fire [ARMAGEDDON CANNON]

The beam of energy shoots towards Sairaorg, he tried to block it with his arms but there was no use. He roared in pain as the energy consumed him. When the attack stopped, Sairaorg was barely able to stand, His armor broken all over. He didn't move an inch.

I take a step forward and Regalas speaks up from inside the armor "There is no need to attack anymore.......My master, Lord Sairaorg is unconcuous, even so, he was genuinely happy. He rushed forward without hesitation. He turkey enjoyed fighting you. Putting his dream on the line" Now, there were tears flowing out of the lion face on the chest plate.

I desummoned my sacred gear and walked towards the unconscious Sairorg. As I walked towards him, his helmed broke off and fell onto the ground.

I catch Sairorg as he started to fall "Fighting towards a dream even after your out. You crazy son of a bitch" I say

Sairorg and Regulas disappear and Naud shouts "Sairorg Bael has retired!. Rias Gremory is the official winner of the rating game!!"

Rias comes up to me and hugs me. Tears starting to flow from her eyes "Thank you (Y/n)"

I hug her back and kissed her forehead "Anything for you Rias"

We both get teleported back to the arena where the crowd was going wild. We looked over to the our exit and see Sirzechs and Milicus waiting for us. As we approached them, Milicus runs up to Rias and hugs her.

"(Y/n), that was truly incredible, the higher ups are more then satisfied. That battle has everyone expecting great things from you. There has been some talk of promoting you to a mid ranking devil" Sirzechs says.

Rias and I were surprised by Sirzechs' words "A promotion already?, don't you think it's kind of early for something like that? It's only been about 6 months since I became Rias' pawn"

Sirzechs chuckles a bit "Time isn't much of a factor when deciding when someone should be promoted. Accomplishments and maturity as a devil are taken more into consideration. To be more precise, You, Kiba, and Akeno would be promoted. Whether Issei will be promoted along with you is still being decided. You still have much to learn (Y/n) and everyone is invested in what you do from now on"

Rias then jumps and hugs me tightly with a smile on her face with more tears "Oh you make me so proud (Y/n), I'm so proud of all of you!"

Sirzechs smiles at the sight "I won't keep you both waiting any longer. Asia is with Issei if you were wondering. I'll be taking my leave now" He and Milicus then start to walk away.

"Promotion to Mid-ranking devil, am I even ready for that?"

"You are, I know you're ready" Rias says with a smile after reading my mind.

~~~~~
Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I hope you didn't mind me skipping most of the rating game. My time and sanity was on the line. Until next time, bye.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.2K 381 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
9.5K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...