Famous (Lisa/You/Lauren Cimor...

Od uuuuuuuhhmmmmmmm

What happens when your crush and her sisters post a song cover on Youtube and become famous overnight? You al... Více

Just some info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Party in the USA
Chapter 2 - "Your jealousy is showing"
Chapter 3 - "Nice to meet you, Lauren"
Chapter 4 - Suspicions
Chapter 5 - Ms. Perfect
Chapter 6 - Exposed
Chapter 7 - Sweet little revenge
Chapter 9 - "Isn't there something you wanna ask me?"
Chapter 10 - Freudian slip
Chapter 11 - "I can teach you if you want"
Chapter 12 - "You must really like her huh"
Chapter 13 - MIDI keyboards and closeness
Chapter 14 - "Just take it or leave it"
Chapter 15 - "Can I kiss you?"
Chapter 16 - "Wrong name"
Chapter 17 - "You're just jealous"
Chapter 18 - "Do you regret it?"
Chapter 19 - "She asked you out? On a date?!"
Chapter 20 - First date things
Chapter 21 - "Where did they go?!"
Chapter 22 - Ferris wheels and teddy bears
Chapter 23 - Joining the fam
Chapter 24 - Walks and talks
Chapter 25 - The Kiss
Chapter 26 - The new pianist
Chapter 27 - "Is this really how we part ways?"
Chapter 28 - Long time no see, huh
Chapter 29 - "Please don't tell my sisters"
Chapter 30 - "What a fake fan"
Chapter 31 - An unexpected guest and sleepovers
Chapter 32 - Late night feelings
Chapter 33 - Lauren the producer
Chapter 34 - Tease
Chapter 35 - Too good at goodbyes
Chapter 36 - What Kind Of Girl
Chapter 37 - "I feel attacked"
Chapter 38 - Laurisa being jealous for +/- 10 mins
Chapter 39 - Some much-needed convos
Chapter 40 - Flying laundry basket
Chapter 41 - Wrong
*i've posted four new fics*
Chapter 42 - Spilled beans
Chapter 43 - Cars + Parking Lots
Chapter 44 - Cooking (and makeout) sessions
Chapter 45 - "Not that question again"
Chapter 46 - "Hypothetically speaking..."
Chapter 47 - Escape
Chapter 48 - PDA?
Chapter 49 - "You tell me that you want me..."
Chapter 50 - "But we both know that's not true"
Epilogue (Lisa)
Epilogue (Lauren)
Epilogue 3.0

Chapter 8 - "I told you to stay away from her"

997 39 3
Od uuuuuuuhhmmmmmmm

Narrator's POV

The rest of the day went by surprisingly peaceful. Last period just ended for Y/N and not once did any of the cheerleaders decide to bother her or anything.

She really expecting them to be coming for her ass after their encounter during lunch, but nothing, nada. Except well... that thing with Lisa that went down in the restroom.

Y/N figured that that 'friend' that told Lisa that bullshit was Normani. But still, that was way too simple of an act of revenge knowing her now ex-friend. I mean, she almost got her kicked out of the school, just talking shit about her to her crush is literally nothing compared to that.

Stepping out of the building, she walked across the parking lot and noticed... Lisa standing there, leaning against assumedly her own car. What a great coincidence this is.

And that's when she realized something.

"Shit," she said a little too loudly and practically sprinted back in the school building.

The cheerleaders, for sure, wouldn't let this rest like this. And if she isn't in any trouble with those girls, that'll mean that someone else probably might be. The fact that Lisa looked like she was waiting for someone, could signal that one of her sisters is still at school. And that sister could very well be a certain raven-haired girl.

It was now the last period of the day and if she remembered correctly, PE was always the last class every Tuesday in Sophomore year. Lauren was a sophomore, and-- 'Okay, you really gotta stop wasting your time thinking. Just fucking go search for her,' Y/N thought to herself.

She ran over to the gym and found it empty. Quickly, she made her way to the girls' locker room and found it locked.

Okay, maybe she doesn't have PE--

A loud thud was heard inside the changing room, cutting Y/N's thoughts off. It sounded like someone dropped their backpack or something.

Without thinking, she ran straight into the locker room's door, ramming it open.

"Who was that?" was heard coming from the showers.

That voice really couldn't be mistaken. What the hell was she doing here?

And as if on cue, Ally came from the showers area. A shocked expression on her face now. "Y/N?! What are you doing here?"

"What is happening there?" the Y/E/C-eyed girl asked through gritted teeth.

Ally quickly panicked at that. "Wait, Y/N. Don't go in there. Nothing's happen--"

Y/N just pushed her friend out of the way and stormed towards the showers. She was just in time to see one of the girls there pick up the backpack that was on the floor and aiming it at someone that was corned in the douches.

Again, without thinking, she ducked forward and shielded that person off from the impact with the backpack. The books in the bag collided hard with her back, making her grunt out loud.

Lauren slowly opened her eyes again by that sound. That collision with her own backpack never came and suddenly she felt someone's warmth wrapped around her, despite the cold water from the showers running down on her.

"What the fuck?" Camila exclaimed angrily at this person emerging out of nowhere.

"Yeah, what the fuck," Y/N spat out as she turned around to face her friend. How lucky is she to have three out of her five closest friends to be the culprit of all this bullying? She then glanced down at the floor and saw books and notes spilled all over the floor, now all wet due to the running showers.

Shifting her gaze back on Camila, she clenched her jaw. "What has she ever even done to any of you? Why can't you just leave her and her sisters alone?"

Instead of answering, Camila just turned on her heels and ran out of there, her cheerleader friends trailing behind her.

Y/N tried to catch up to them, but the pain that randomly shot through her back because of Lauren's backpack caused her to slow down.

And then they were out of sight.

She bowed forward as she pressed a hand against the spot where a corner of a book hit her perfectly, groaning out in pain. Suddenly, a shadow was seen on the ground standing just right in front of her. She slowly stood straight again and saw that Lisa has emerged in front of her out of nowhere.

The brunette gave her a weird look. Y/N was literally drenched from head to toe, with her clothes on, and moaning out in pain in front of the girls' locker room. If that's not weird, then Lisa doesn't know what is.

"Why are you here?" she finally asked.

Y/N stumbled over her words as she tried to form a sentence. "I-uh... Lauren... uhm." Just earlier today, she's warned her to stay away from her sisters. It's barely been 4 hours since that warning, so she really doesn't know how to say this.

After her sister's name left her mouth, Lisa remembered that her last class was PE today and quickly ran into the locker room right next to them. She quickly found her sister crouched down by the showers, picking up her notes that were now stuck to the floor due to the water on them. Same as Y/N, all her clothes were wet too.

Lisa crouched down to the floor and hugged her younger sister tightly. She didn't know what's happened, but this sure as hell doesn't look like an accident.

"Are you okay?" Lisa's voice croaked out as she tried to hold herself in from crying. She couldn't believe she could still let this happen to her sister, even though she was just right outside the building.

Lauren nodded against her sister's shoulder as she sobbed into her shirt, showing quite the opposite as to what she was saying.

In their embrace, Lisa thought back to the whole situation and everything that has gone down. First she saw Y/N in the parking lot before suddenly running back into the school. That was already weird. Then, after she realized how abnormally long Lauren was taking, she locked her car and walked into the building, and that's when she bumped into the cheerleaders. After that was seeing Y/N standing right next to the lockers room, looking kinda exhausted maybe? And now she's holding her sister as she's crying in her arms.

This really didn't look good for Y/N's case.

Lisa slowly pulled away from the hug and reached into her pocket to grab the car keys. "You go to the car first, there's something I need to take care of."

Lauren nodded her head carefully before taking the keys from her sister.

Once the raven-haired girl was out of sight, she picked up the papers and everything that was still on the wet floor and stuffed it in her backpack. It's mostly ruined and useless anyway, but yeah, maybe there's still something saved.

She then stormed out of there and was pleased to see Y/N still standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey, I know you told me to stay--"

"Exactly," Lisa cut her off and shoved her hard into the walls. She closed in on her again and trapped her against the wall with one hand.

Y/N clutched onto her shoulder in pain. First she was smart enough to crash into a solid door and now with Lisa pushing her against the wall, she just hit that spot again.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from her, why can't you just fucking listen to that?" Lisa spat out angrily. "So just because someone burst your little bubble of a lie, you're just gonna stop pretending anymore and bully my sister too?" She stopped swearing a long time ago, but right now she just couldn't care less about that cause she was just so mad.

"Why don't you just ask your sister what's happened first?" Y/N suggested as calmly as she could before walking away. She was just kinda really done with the girl at the moment, so before she starts heating up or anything, it's best for her to just leave this scene.

"Hey, I'm not done with you. Y/N Y/L/N!" Lisa called out after her but didn't make a move to actually chase after her.

Y/N just ignored her and walked out of the school building again, now with a bruised shoulder, most probably another cute bruise on her back too, and lowkey a broken heart.

-

The silence of the car ride back to the Cimorelli household was deafening.

Lisa wanted to ask her sister what happened but the girl just looked really scared still, and so she just decided it was best for her to keep her mouth shut.

Once they got home, nobody dared to ask Lauren what's happened with her either. She just went straight to her bedroom without a word to anybody. And neither did she bother to have dinner with everyone. The only time she came out of her room was to take a shower, but after that she just disappeared behind the doors again.

Of course, everyone bombarded Lisa with questions about the younger sister, but honestly, she didn't know what happened either and she didn't want to pin it all on Y/N yet.

Something about how the Y/E/C-eyed girl told her to ask Lauren about it first just made her think she was genuinely innocent in this.

It was now 3 AM. Her entire family has no doubt already fallen asleep, and Lisa should be too, but with this many thoughts and questions going through her mind, there was just no way she was able to go to bed.

Carefully, she tiptoed out of her room and crossed the hallway over to Lauren's. As silently as possible, she opened the door and peeked her head inside.

At the sudden creak of her door opening, the younger girl immediately turned on her bedside lamp, lighting up the room. "Lisa? What are you doing here?" she whisper-yelled once her eyes landed on her older sister.

The brunette sheepishly closed the door behind her and walked over to sit at the end of the bed. "I didn't think you'd still be up, to be honest," she said with a small awkward chuckle.

Lauren just stared at her sister, waiting for her to answer her previous question.

Lisa sighed. "I just wanna know what happened today. I promise I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to, but I just need to know."

"Can't we wait for this till tomorrow?"

"I can't," the older sister answered honestly.

Lauren ran her hand through her hair and let out a shaky breath. "Okay... so PE class was over and I was one of the last people to leave, and... just when I was about to actually leave, the cheerleaders barged into the room." It looked like her sister was having a hard time recalling what happened, so she reached forward and rubbed her knee comfortingly. "They pushed me into the showers and just threw all my notes on the floor and she... it looked like she was gonna throw my backpack on me but then... Y/N came out of nowhere and blocked it for me."

It might sound like it's nothing, but her backpack was filled with all the subjects she's had today, and that counts like 8 hardcover books. And that can cause a little bit of damage if it's gonna hit you with full force.

Lisa's eyes widened at that. "She blocked it for you?"

Thinking about how Y/N jumped in front of her and just took that hit for her without thinking, how she was wrapping her arms around her and engulfed her with her warmth... Lauren felt herself blushing at the memory.

"Y-yeah... after that, she got really mad at the cheerleaders. They ran away and she just chased after them."

"Wait, so you're saying that she's still saved you today?" Lisa summed it up to make sure she heard it right.

Lauren looked at her sister, confused. "I... yeah."

"Has she ever bullied you or been mean to you or... I don't know?"

"No," the raven-haired girl said as if it's the most ridiculous thing she's ever heard. Because it was. This girl has been nothing but nice to her and now her sister is asking her a question like that. "Why would you even think that, Lise?"

Lisa shook her head to herself. Had she really made that big of a mistake? "I don't know... Normani told me that Y/N was the one who planned it all and they are friends, so I just thought--"

"They're not friends anymore," Lauren stated from what she's seen and heard around at school. "They're practically enemies right now."

Okay, she might have made a tiny mistake...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I feel like at this point i've kinda made you guys hate Lisa in this story and y'all haven't even had any scenes together yet... Oops.

But like, she's not being completely ridiculous though. Like okay, she really should've at least listened to your explanation, buuuut, you and Normani were literally big buddies, so who would've thought that your friend would suddenly make that big of an accusation on you out of nowhere. At first sight, any person would believe that too. So yuh.

And if i haven't made you hate her character yet, then just ignore what i've just said lol.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

224 14 21
A great friendship between a girl and a boy but what happens when one of them like the other? What would happen to their friendship? Will it be destr...
87K 2.1K 20
Y/n was devastated, she was lost at a young age and still couldn't find her way back to her old self because every time she tries to, flashbacks are...
2.5K 135 7
Lisa had been friends with Jennie ever since they were in grade school and had been falling for her without her actually noticing. But under circumst...
14.4K 502 11
"So I think I'm gonna refilm my music video. Wanna star in it as my love interest?" Never would Lauren have ever thought that she'll run into her ex...