What are we actually?

Av dee6411

When you guys look at them.. Does that seems like a friend? Best Friend? Couple? Or... well.. Mer

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21th
22th
23th
24th

13th

83 5 0
Av dee6411

The show ended well.. both Winner and the audience is in love with each other. They expresses the love in a different manner. Both enjoying each other company.

After the show Winner went back to their own practice room.. as usual.. to practice and to brush up on their own dancing skills. Once reach the practice room, they start to warm up first. They start to stand at the right position and start to loosen up their hip.

"1..2..3.." with Kang leader command, the practice start, seriously, no joke.

After 1 hour nonstop dancing, they start to perspire. Mino and Hoony thats using a jacket, strip just leaving a singlet. Same goes to their leader.

"Jinu hyung! I think you are the most sweating. Just open your jacket.. plus the turtle neck.. its really not needed doing the practice. You will die of heat! Just take it off!" Hoony that notice Jinunie is perspiring since just now but still in her thick jacket.

Jinunie just smile and shook her head. She took her towel and just wipe her swear off her face. She sat at the corner and drink her bottle.

Mino just grab the bottle and drink it too.

"Yah! Its mine!" Jinunie shouted and try to take back her bottle. Obviously she can't, she's not that tall.

Mino just giggled and run away from Jinunie while Jinunie trying to take back giggling too. They look so stress free.

"Ya.. Seung Yoon, since when they are so close? Like after the incident, they is not this close. Hmm..." Hoony that is just looking at the scene lean to Kang leader and whispered.

Kang leader just stare at them. Yes, he noticed that too.

'Jinu hyung looks so cheerful, Mino looks like in the cloud nine.. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ACTUALLY?' Kang leader still staring at them.

Suddenly they heard the door opening, they all look towards the door.

Its Jennie.

Jinunie just look down and walk away from Mino. She herself can't comprehend what happened yesterday.

"Jinu Oppa, i need to see you. Now." She command.

Jinunie just walk to the door and close the door closely before leading Jennie to the rooftop where its not crowded and they can talk in peaceful.

"Oppa.." Jennie walk towards Jinunie and gave her a hug.

Jinunie just keep quiet and doesn't do anything.

"Oppa.. I know I'm just straight up mean to you since I have been a trainee here. But.. i do that for you to like me.. for you to notice me. You always with Lisa and i hate it. I want you for myself." She tightened the hug, purposely pressing her breast towards Jinunie's Chest.

Jinunie notice that Jennie is using a one piece that is so tight and short. Just a single bow is enough to see her cleavage and her butt. Its that short. Jinunie gulped.

'This girl is crazy.' Jinunie shook her head and slowly release herself from Jennie.

"Jennie, Why are you using this dress? You know right that you are newly debuted Idol.. can if someone just took a photo of you.. using this. They will think you are a.."

"Slut?" Jennie just smile and put her hand at Jinunie shoulder. She smile seductively.

"To be honest, I'm a slut.. just for you..." Jennie slowly leans to Jinunie lips. Their lips meet again. Its more passionate this time.. as Jinunie is one who move her hands to Jennie's butt.

Jennie smile and deepen her kiss. She is just to happy to see that Jinu hand is moving to her a** and that shows that having Jinu is still not impossible after all.

Jinunie push away Jennie just when she notice that her hand is at Jennie's a**. She just push Jennie away and walk away.

"Oppa~~" Jennie stomping her feet.

Jinunie look back, and see Jennie's dress almost rolled down when she does that. Jinunie just walk back to Jennie and open her jacket and wear it for Jennie. Jinunie zip it up nicely and the jacket is quite big and it's automatically closes the a** too.

"Please don't ever use this dress again" Then Jinunie walk off.

Jennie jumped in joy!

"She cares about men! And obviously this dress is a miracle dress!" Jennie shouted while sniffing the jacket.

In the toilet

Jinunie washes her own face. She really scrub her face. She felt so disgust with herself.

'Kissing Jennie is bad enough.. now you groped her too? You are a crazy girl! I think being a guy for too long makes me think like them! Omg so disgusting!' Jinunie just look at her own reflection and splashes her own reflection too.

"Jinu hyung.. why are you so wet? And where's your jacket?" Mino that just finish showering shocked to see Jinu very wet but he is not showering.

"Mino-yah..." Jinunie just hugged Mino looking for comfort. Mino thats is shocked at first but still responded soon after.

"Can i kiss you?" Jinunie look straight at Mino eyes and asked.

Mino just leans towards Jinunie lips. Jinunie's hand went straight to Mino's shoulder and deepen the kiss. Mino just smirks and closing the gap between them. They kiss and kiss until they heard someone walking towards the toilet too.

Mino drag Jinunie to one of the cubicle and continue their lustful kiss. Jinunie thats is high of sexual energy just gave Mino a hickey at his collar bone.

Mino scream in pleasure. He hugged Jinunie and give small kisses at her neck. They in their own world. They are just happy in their own world of dark that nobody knows off.

At practice room

All of them freshen up before planning for have a late dinner. They pack up their bag and slowly walking to the door.

"JINU HYUNG! WHATS THAT?" Hoony touch the present that Mino gave last night.

Jinunie just push away Hoony's hand said "it's nothing.. its a mosquito bite.."

They frowned and just let it be. Mino on the other side, proudly smiling. Jinunie that notice that just glared at him.

Walking down the corridor, they saw BlackPink in their training room. Kang Leader just stare at them. Hoony that notice that just smack his head.

"Eh! Don't be pervert ok! They are our dongseang!" Hoony trying to drag Kang leader away.

"No! Its Jennie! Jennie is wearing Jinu hyung jacket. I know its his because I bought that for him! I know that jacket is Jinu hyung's." Kang leader now staring at Jinunie.

Mino that is smiling since just now change to frowning. He look upset and dissatisfaction.

"She is using a one piece and all of her assets is showing out. I just want to protect her assets." Jinunie slowly explain.

"From who? Yourself?!" Mino flare up.

"Ya!" Jinunie shouted back in disbelief.

'How can he said that? After the very passionate kiss in the toilet?! Well... He is not wrong either.' Jinunie just look down. Her kissing scene just now with Jennie plays back at her mind.

Mino just excuse himself from then dinner plans and went straight to home. He is full already. Full of what? Anger? Or jealousy? Jinunie sighed.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.9K 254 18
they are not couple...... but when they see their future then what happened??
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
9.2K 456 14
Y/N and Kim Minji have been rivals for the longest time. Whenever she sees Kim Minji, she feels something. story on hold
47.4K 2.4K 51
Read to find out......