|| Our Song ||

TEDDYBEAR_190 tarafından

BakuDeku: a soulmate and music au "I hear a voice a' calling, telling me to risk it Asking if I have been go... Daha Fazla

🎶Chapter 1🎶
🎶Chapter 2🎶
🎶Chapter 3🎶
🎶Chapter 4🎶
🎶Chapter 5🎶
🎶Chapter 6 🎶
🎶Chapter 7🎶
🎶Chapter 8🎶
🎶Chapter 9🎶
🎶Chapter 10🎶
🎶Chapter 11🎶
🎶Chapter 12🎶
🎶Chapter 13🎶
🎶Chapter 14🎶
🎶Chapter 15🎶
🎶Chapter 16🎶
🎶Chapter 17🎶
🎶Chapter 18🎶
🎶Chapter 19🎶
🎶Chapter 20🎶
🎶Chapter 21🎶
🎶Chapter 22🎶
🎶Chapter 23🎶
🎶Chapter 24🎶
🎶Chapter 25🎶
🎶Chapter 26🎶
🎶Chapter 27🎶
🎶Chapter 28🎶
🎶Chapter 29🎶
🎶Chapter 30🎶
🎶Chapter 31🎶
🎶Chapter 32🎶
🎶Chapter 33🎶
🎶Chapter 34🎶
🎶Chapter 35🎶
🎶Chapter 36🎶
🎶Chapter 37🎶
🎶Chapter 38🎶
🎶Chapter 39🎶
🎶Chapter 40🎶
🎶Chapter 41🎶
🎶Chapter 42🎶
🎶Chapter 43🎶
🎶Chapter 44🎶
🎶Chapter 45🎶
🎶Chapter 46🎶
🎶Chapter 47🎶
🎶Chapter 48🎶
🎶Chapter 49🎶
🎶Chapter 51🎶
🎶Chapter 52🎶
🎶Chpater 53🎶
🎶Chapter 54🎶
🎶Chapter 55🎶
🎶Chapter 56🎶
🎶Chapter 57🎶
🎶Chapter 58🎶
🎶Chapter 59🎶
🎶Chapter 60🎶
🎶Chapter 61🎶
🎶Chapter 62🎶
🎶Chapter 63🎶
🎶Chapter 64🎶

🎶Chapter 50🎶

6.5K 315 586
TEDDYBEAR_190 tarafından

{PS my italics aren't working for some reason ✌️and also I was lazy to double check on some chapters so I'm sorry for the typo}

Bakugou POV

"Kacchan you're my soulmate?"

"Yup!" I proudly responded as I got up from my stool.

"Kacchan..." he whispered as he slowly walked towards me.

I bet he's going to cling on me and tell me how much he loves me and then we can make out.

'I don't know papa... if you look closely, he seems-'

"KACCHAN YOU FUCKING JERK!" He yelled as he raised his hand and slapped me, making my head swing to the side as I looked at him wide eye, slightly touching where he slapped me as I hissed at the throbbing sensation.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW UPSET YOU MADE ME? HOW FRUSTRATED YOU MADE ME?" He continued as he walked towards me making my back hit the wall, preventing me to back away any more.

"AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISS KIRISHIMA? AND WHY DID YOU LET HIM EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A SOULMATE SO WHY YOU LET HIM? YOU COULD OF PUSHED HIM AWAY WHAT WOULD KAMINARI THINK IF HE SAW YOU TWO!" Tears of frustration fell from the corner of his eyes as he sadly glared at me.

"Why do you keep lying to me... IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF BEING MY SOULMATE!" He continued as he let out a sob.

And for the first time, tears started to fall, I've never cried in front of him before...

'Daddy...'

"O-of course not, I-"

"H-how long?" He stuttered, looking down.

"How long what?" I whispered back.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS YOU FUCKER!" He shouted as he looked at me, seeing the sadness, frustration, anger, and embarrassment in his eyes.

I flinched, not making eye contact as tears continued to fall down.

"Months."

"Months huh," he laughed as he back away from me, rubbing his face together. "WHY DID YOU DECIDED TO WAIT MONTHS TO TELL ME!? I BET YOU ENJOYED MESSING WITH ME FOR NOT KNOWING THAT I WAS YOUR FREAKING SOULMATE!"

I flinched at his tone as I continued to stare down.

I messed up.

'P-please stop screaming,' she said as she let out a whimper.

"D-Deku that's enough, I get it, stop your scaring our daughter." I said, looking at him.

"IM NOT DONE YET! DO YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED I WAS WITH ALL THESE THOUGHTS RUNNING AROUND MY HEAD, THINKING THAT YOU HAVE A SOULMATE THAT WASN'T ME AND-"

"I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING ANGRY BUT YOU DONT NEED TO SCREAM!"

"NO, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANGRY I AM! I-"

"THIS WAS FRUSTRATING ME TOO OKAY! I KEEP GIVING HINTS AND EVEN SHOWED SOME AFFECTION BUT YOU HAVE A MIND OF AN OBLIVIOUS DUMB BITCH AND DIDNT NOTICE!" I snapped as I gave him a glare.

He seemed offended and surprised at my statement before glaring at me once more. "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME-"

"CAUSE I WANTED YOU TO LOVE ME DAMNIT!"

He instantly went quiet as he stared at me wide eye, tears continued to fall on both of our faces as we started panting due to us screaming.

"W-what?" He crooked out.

"I... I didn't want you to just be with me because im your soulmate. I've already made that decision on the day you were on the hospital." I whispered.

"You..."

"I knew you were my soulmate when I found you on that room, on the verge of dying." I softly said, remembering the beautiful colors of light that came out of his body, realizing that I'm his soulmate and that our bond was the reason that he's alive to this day.

"Don't keep blaming on me because I keep dropping you hints but you're too dense. But I guess you should blame me for lying and waiting." I continued, wiping the tears away as I stepped closer to him but he took a step back so I stopped.

"I wasn't playing with you, no, I just kept quiet because I wanted a confession from you like a fucking girl." I said, glaring at the floor as i clenched my hands together.

"This was frustrating me too and I wanted to tell you so badly but I wanted to make sure you at least like me, or love me a little." I chuckled softly.

"You got no idea how much I was holding back when we had our 'moments' but I didn't wanted to confused you but I guess I already did."  I continued as I took a step forward but he didn't backed away this time so I took small steps.

"I like you, even before when I realized that we were 'freaking' soulmates." I said, now standing in front of him as he chuckled a little when I mimicked his word as he wiped his tears away.

"You got no idea how much i love you."

He gasped a little as he looked at me, shocked.

I laughed as I placed one hand on his cheek as he leaned into it, closing his eyes softly as he let out a small smile.

I smiled, so cute.

"Can I kiss y-" but I was soon caught off when he leaped at me as he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist making me instantly place my hands on his bottom to prevent him from slipping.

"Just shut up and kiss me." He whispered as he planted his lips on mine.

'Well I'm out.'

Surprised by the sudden action and confidence, I quickly recovered as I happily kissed him back roughly.

He let out a sound as I slid my tongue inside his mouth, exploring it.

He squeaked when I started squeezing his ass as I ran my other hand through his hair as I roughly pulled on it making him moan.

"Do you want me to go slow~?" I teased.

"N-no." He whispered as he continued to kiss me just as rough but I overpowered him as I pinned him on the wall, my hands still on his ass as I squeezed it a little making him flinched but soon moaned when his erection accidentally rubbed on my stomach.

I growled as I stopped kissing his lips and trailed down to where his neck is.

He moaned softly as I sucked on his neck leaving hickeys as I continued to find his soft spot.

"N-ngh~!" He whimpered as he gripped on my hair.

"Found it." I smirked.

I stared to suck on it softly before bitting it as he let out a loud moan, pushing my head closer to my neck.

"You like that~?" I whispered to his ear as I used one hand to support his ass while the other goes under his shirt as I felt around his chest.

"N-no."

"Heh, and you call me a liar." I said as I started to fondle his left nipple before pinching it.

"Ngh~! That's cause y-you are!"

Before I could respond, the door sundendly swung opened revealing a panting Shitty Hair and an angry Dunce Face beside him.

I held Deku a bit tighter once I felt him trying to escape my grasp.

"L-let of Kacchan!" He hissed at me as he continued to struggle.

"Nope, plus I have a boner."

"Yeah I could tell."

"You too dumbass."

"I don't know what you'reーAH!"

He moaned as I rubbed his erection onto my stomach and couldn't help but growl as I started biting his neck.

"Hey! Can you horny idiots stop we need to talk!" Dunce Face shouted at us as I groan in annoyance and placed Deku down, taking off both of our jackets as I tied them around our waist.

Deku murmured a small thank you, blushing in embarrassment as we walked over to the two, seeing how shitty hair is not making eye contact to either of us while dunce face is glaring at him.

Dunce face looked at us with an apologetic look, "I am so sorry for what Kirishima did and-" he stopped for a moment as he took a good slap on the back of shitty hair's head making him yelp in pain, "for kissing you bakugou. But this wouldn't have happened if YOU BAKUGOU HAVE CONFESSED TO MIDORIYA SOONER AND YOU MIDORIYA FOR BEING AN OBLIVIOUS DUMBASS! EVEN I COULD SEE THE SIGNS THAT BAKAGOU WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU!"

"Hey! Who you calling a Baka you-"

"Don't you dare start bakagou, I'm already pissed by this whole situation here." He glared at me which took me and Deku by surprise.

"B-babe, look I'm sorry, I didn't meant for this to happen I was just worried that they-"

"I know, you were just worried that they'll ruined your future and our relationship. But you should at least told me or at least the teachers!" Kaminari exclaimed while shitty hair just sighed.

"Agh! I know, I know, but i couldn't think straight," he sighed as he looked at us, "I'm so sorry for what I did to you two, it was unmanly of me and I will do anything for you two to be my friends again!" He cried out as he bowed.

I looked at him and sighed as I rubbed the back of my neck. I suddenly raised my hand up and slapped his head as he let out a surprised yelp.

"The hell makes you think that we still aren't friends dumbass? Yeah I'm mad that you pulled that stunt in front of Deku and I get that you were trying to protect yourself and dunce face here but I get why you did it."

He slowly looked up at me as silent tears started to roll down his face.

I looked away from him, "plus if it weren't for that then it will last a lot longer for me and Deku to get together, so I'm glad that you did that so stop beating yourself up for that."

He slowly smiled at me as happy tears continued to stream down his face as I braced myself for the bear attack hug.

He leaped at me as I grunted from the heavy body impact.

"Thank you for forgiving me bakubro!"

"Yeah, yeah, now get the fuck off of me and apologize to these idiots."

"Who you calling idiots!" Dunce face and Deku huffed.

"Dunce face here is a natural idiot while you are an obviously idiot." I rolled my eyes as they continued to whine.

"Midoriya I'm so sorry for what I did!" Kirishima cried out as he hugged Deku while deku reassuringly patted his back.

"It's okay Kirishima, and just like what Kacchan said if it weren't for that then we wouldn't be together and realized that I was his soulmate, and I also understand why you did it." He smiled nervously once Kirishima started full on sobbing, muttering thank you over and over again.

"Kaminari a little help here?" Deku muttered while dunce Face nodded as he slowly unwrapped his arms off of Deku.

"Come on babe, it's okay. We both forgive you so stop crying cause it makes me sad, literally I can feel it over the bond." Dunce Face continued to soothe his soulmate as they walked out the door, closing the door behind them slowly.

It was quiet for a while until I hear soft footsteps behind me and felt two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Let's go home Kacchan, it's late already and the school is closing soon."

I hummed in agreement as deku unwrapped his arms around me as he held my hand.

I squeezed his hand a little making deku blush as I walked over to where his bag is and hung it over my shoulder as we walked out the room, turning off the lights as we closed the door behind us.

"Let's go home."

~~•~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.9K 522 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
122K 3.3K 36
3 things, 1. I just randomly thought of this while laying in bed at like... 2-3 in the morning. 2. I couldn't mind any images with just fem!deku in a...
113K 2.9K 18
By the age of 16 a mark will appear on your wrist with the first words your soulmate will say to you in the color of their eyes. They will share pain...
78.7K 2.3K 20
<> BakuDeku/KatsuDeku<> Fan-Fic<> "Katccan!" I quickly turn my head to the table where I heard the name from. My eyes land on Kirishima who is talkin...