The Bloodlake Hauntings

Par AmberCovert

This is the story of an old town named Bloodlake. This wasn't your average town. It had history, that was uni... Plus

The Bloodlake Hauntings. By A. E. Tripp
It was my second night
The third night arrived
Along came the next morning
And the next morning...
And on the fifth night..
morning came, bus not fast enough
the next day
morning came
the next 2 days go by...
in the 1800's.......
before ANY of that happened....
this is the end....

This is the beginning...

60 3 0
Par AmberCovert

At the time, I couldn't of even imagined what happened next. It was 3 weeks after my parents split, and my first time seeing my father after that. My mother had dropped me off, one rainy day at my dads. I had a bad feeling about the town. Im sure if you were to visit a town named BloodLake that had such a gruesome history to it, you would of had second thoughts about going there as well.But anyways, I planned to stay for a week with my father. The first night, was normal. Nothing out of the ordinary occurred, and i had a good nights rest, just like any other.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

448K 11.3K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
4.6K 153 19
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
506K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.