I'm The OVERLORD

thepimp64 tarafından

You we're (y/n) Xiao long(adopted), former son of Tai Xiao long and raven branwen. Until certain events occue... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
A/N
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 20

2.7K 32 8
thepimp64 tarafından

Darkness... It was all Blake could see. Darkness... Until...

???: Hello.

She faced the voice only to found Adrian there.

Adrian: told ya it was going to work

Blake: Oh my oum... For a moment I stared to regret my decision... So... What now?

Adrian: just wait for some... 5 minutes, and when you feel the earth shaking. The open your eyes but don't open them before you feel the shaking.

Blake: ok... I'll wait.

Adrian: ok... Then I'll see ya in. While.

Then Shepard disappeared like smoke. With out any trace.

Then some time passed and she could hear some gun shots. Then she felt the shaking and she rapidly open her eyes. Only to be found out  on a  table with combines surrounding her. But they were shot down imitiedly.

Then from a hole on a wall. She saw Adrian with some people with weird uniforms.

Adrain: sorry for waking you up sleeping beauty. But we have to go. Now!

Then some of the people with Adrian help carry Blake, Because she couldn't walk. And later they stared to run towards the hole. And there was a weird camp or backyard. Like if there was some sorts of prison. And Blake could see how other humans and faunus were being rescued by the same people helping her leaving the place, taking the prisoners on bullheads with a weird symbol but bad painted.

She saw how the people fought the combine almost without casualties. And with some weapons the combine didn't have. Then she was taken by other people on a bullhead and sat down. Then Adrian got up with some prisoners and some of the weird people with the symbol.

Blake: who are this guys?

Adrain: well... We are the resistance. We have fought the combine for some while. Well them. I'm have just being here for a while.

Blake: why they were taking people of that prison out?

Adrian: because that. Wasn't a prison. It was a camp to make combine soldiers. By the Intel we have gather. They are people from some of the outside towns of the kingdoms.

Blake: they... We're making combine soldiers against their will... That's inhumane.

Adrian: well... The combine aren't human...

Blake: but what happens now?

Adrian: now? You will go back to your school and live a normal life. And you are not going to tell anyone what Happened here ok?

Blake: yeah, but for how long I have being here?

Adrian: almost 2 weaks.

Blake: what?! Then what happened to my team after the incident on the docks?!

Adrian: they are ok, but you can't tell them anything of this. We want to be hidden for the moment.

Blake: ...but you almost took out a whole combine camp... How hidden are you going to be?

Adrian: it was all part of the plan. But we have to be keep hidden from the eyes of the public... Because if the public knows our existence... Then a lot of innocent people will die.

Blake: the I can't tell anybody about this? What about my team?

Adrian: you can't, it's to dangerous, if more people know about this, it has a great possiblity to information leak out from us. And the combine might already get suspicious about us already. We need to be hidden.

Blake: ok... Then... Who is your contact on beacon?

Adrian: *groan* you'll see! Just wait until we go there.

Then she just decided to keep quiet the rest of the way to beacon.

When they finally arrived, Blake was nervous, she didn't know what to tell to her friends. And she clearly couldn't say nothing of the resistance.

So she got down of the bullhead and the bullhead took off quickly. And then she saw her teammates running toward her while Ruby use her semblence to get faster, and Blake was happy

Ruby: blake!!! *Jumps on her and hugs her*

Blake: hey... Ruby...

She said with a enormous smile. She was almost about to cry.

Ruby: so, how was your trip to home?

Blake: my trip?

Yang: Ruby... Please don't run off.... Like that *takes a big breath*

Ruby: sorry hehe

Yang: and well how did the trip was?

Blake: ...it was good, I really enjoyed to go home again.

Yang: good. Oh and ozpin wanted to see you. So we will catch you up there.

Weiss: what?! But I just got here!

Yang: to late ice queen.

Then the team stared to go back to their dorm, but black was going to see ozpin.

Once she got to the elevator, she got up, press the button to go up, wait, and she arrived. Then she started to walk towards the headmaster.

Ozpin: so how was your trip?

Blake: it was good I needed that.

Ozpin: being tortured by the combine?

Blake was dumbfound. She didn't expect ozpin to know.

Blake: wait, you knew?

Ozpin: of course miss belladona, Adrián told me where were you since the second day of your disappearance.

Blake: so you are the contact?

Ozpin: yes, indeed.

Blake: why they took so long to get me out?

Ozpin: it was because we were still planning, we didn't want the resistance to be discovered.

Blake: whose the leader of the resistance?

Ozpin: from the information I got from Adrian, the leaders are back to earth.

Blake: wait earth? I haven't heard of a place called earth in remnant.

Ozpin: oh, of course. Well, you might sit down I will brief you about everything.

Blake: *sits down on the chair infront of the desk*

Ozpin: well, let's say the obvious, the combine aren't from here you already know that. But the humans behind those suit, where did they come from?

Blake: well, I heard the were kidnaps all around remnant, maybe they kidnap more people?

Ozpin: no mis belladona. They come from a different planet, a planet where there was no Grimm, wars. They came from the earth, a planet were humanity has expanded through out the whole planet. Where there's no kingdoms, they are countries, hundreds of them! But all that peace and harmony was broke when a portal storm arrived a the country of the United States of America, but not only on that country, all of the world was being invaded. And they didn't have the chance to even defend their self. That's the event called the seven hours war. Something very similar to what happened to us and atlas.

Blake: this... Is horrible...

Ozpin: and the combine in slave the rest of humanity, and they put a concentration filed around the planet so they couldn't reproduce. It was horrible... Until one day, someone who was presumed dead rose up with the resistance and fought the combine! over the time the resistance decide to attack the citadel if earth to end their misery once and for all. And they succeed, the only thing they did later was to take off the rest of the combine forces of earth. But the forces of earth were retreating. The resistance finally won. After more than 20 years of slavery, they won.

Blake: that means... We can fight off the combine! We still have the chance to fight them!

Ozpin: yes miss Belladonna. But the problem is the people who doesn't want to fight them. The combine learned from their mistake of taking earth directly. And they Re taking remnant with the support of the people living in it. And not only that. Remnant has 4 citadels, each in each kingdom. It will be hard.

Blake: wait. Why are you telling me all of this?

Ozpin: we'll miss Belladonna. You are now officially one of the new commanders of the resistance.

In the citadel

We can see y/n or the overlord standing in front of his window contemplating the whole kingdom of vale.

???: Sir?

Y/n turn to face the one who spoke to him. Only to see the commander of nova prospekt.

Y/n: commander, what brings you here?

Combine: I have come to inform you that there was a raid in the prison. We lost 65% of the prisoners.

Y/n: ... Unacceptable...

Combine: my complete apologize my lord. Am not going to fail you again.

Y/n: ... No you won't.

Y/n took out his revolver and shot in the head the commander. Moments later elite overwatch units arrived at the office.

Elite: my lord is everything ok?

Y/n: yes everything is fine. Take the body out of my office and call your commander to my office.

Elite: yes my lord.

Then they left with the body. Moments later, a weird looking combine arrived at the office

???: Did you called me my lord?

Y/n: yes indeed. I need your reserves all around remnant here in vale.

???: May I ask why my lord?

Y/n: well you see commander....

Judgment waiver will be in effect soon...

To be continued.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.5K 64 12
Son of Quill Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long born from a drunken lust filled night, a young boy without a name suffered abuse and neglect by his former...
28.1K 190 12
(y/n) Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen was the older brother of Ruby and the Younger brother of Yang, but ever since he got adopted into the family the abused...
73K 890 10
Y/N has always been a freak of nature in other's eyes. He was never able to summon glyphs, he looked nothing like his family. Soon, he's taken in by...
29K 629 16
{RWBY x Abused/Neglected/Betrayed Male Reader x Assassin's Creed: Valhalla} [BETA Series] Before the Raven Clan of Fornburg in Norway, enter the isla...