๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐“๐˜ | (Under C...

mtclouds รกltal

ยฐแญ„เฟ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿช | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„๐‘๐“๐˜
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐”–๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
00 | ๐”„ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข
01 | ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ
03 | โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข
04 | ๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฐ
05 | ๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฐ
06 | ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก
07 | ๐”„๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ, ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ, ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
08 | ๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ
09 | โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
10 | ๐”˜๐”ญ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ ๐ผ
11 | ๐”˜๐”ญ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ ๐ผ๐ผ
12 | ๐”…๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ'
13 | โ„‘๐”ฑ'๐”ฐ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฐ
14 | ๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข
15 | ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฌ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ
16 | ๐”—๐”ข๐”ž ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
17 | ๐”š๐”ข ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ!
18 | ๐”—๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐‘ฐ
19 | ๐”—๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
20 | ๐”—๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
[empty]
[empty]
[empty]
[empty]
[empty]
[empty chp]
[empty]

02 | ๐”–๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข

415 23 10
mtclouds รกltal

02 | 𝔖𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢  -
SEPTEMBER 14TH, 1989

     ANOTHER week has passed and gone. She had met a couple of friends that she, shockingly, didn't expect to get acquainted with. Marisol Gomez, born and raised from Texas, lives with five other siblings and her parents. She was a petite curvy girl with a light complexion, 5 '3, bright hazel eyes, full lips, and head full of curls. She had a beauty for model and flaunted it well. Assumptions of the girl being rude and stand-offish was the result of the resting face she constantly wore day in and day out. Rarely talks, usually keeps to herself with the impression that everyone at this school was fucked up. Not many people sought out friendship, more like a status or a clique to belong somewhere. She was her own person. Didnt feel the distress of needing to fit in somewhere.

Gym class was hell, as usual. Never a day when she woould fall between the cracks of being the last person in line to sneak away while everyone else was demanded to perform extreme exercises for the coach's enjoyment. And Liberty couldnt blame her. The one time she caught herself lackin, liberty happened to be on the side of her instructed, like everybody else,  to continue doing their stretches while Coach handled some business outside with another student.

"Ugh," deflated groan, she rolls her eyes reluctantly continouing her hamstring stretches for her right leg. Clearly not in the mood to follow through with the man's instructions. "I knew I should've fucking skipped. Should've stayed my ass in that damn bathroom." Mainly talking to herself, she didn't think anyone heard her as she was in her respected little corner. A hearty chuckle was heard on the side, "Is that why I see you sneak out through the back door every day?" It was obvious a feminine voice spoke with amusement. Clocking to glare, she expected some blond bimbo trying to talk some shit. For whatever reason she was constantly getting tried by bitches who thought they could push her around. She was ready to cuss out whoever it was standing in her space. Realizing the blond bimbo happened to be a brown skinned girl with a coily afro in resemblance of lion's hair smile out of pure kindness. Quick to realize, she feels at ease. Shoulders slumped, she laughs nervously, "Part of it, yeah."

Liberty noticed how often Marisol's presences was absent. She would stay behind in the back of the line, wait till coach was done roll calling names to then sneak out the back door of the girls locker room till class was over.

"Need a spoter?" Liberty walks closer watching the short girl stand up straighter to shrug, "sure."

Liberty turned her head to Coach shouting at the tops of his lungs making his rounds to check if students were spotting and doing their exercises properly. "I mean, I feel as though students should have a choice whether to be fit or not. Don't just force someone to work out. God forbid they wind up in the hospital because of a broken bone or damn near had an asthma attack━ I bet you majority of the students would vote against having gym, unless you're in sports and have an obession with getting jack, then you wouldn't give a shit."

"Hm, you have a point. The permiss of having gym is so kids will stay active and in shape. I'm not an athletic person myself aside from doing yoga but you'd get my first vote." Liberty swore.

"Much appreciated." Both of them took turns spotting each other stretch their hands up to the ceiling for 10 before hutching over to touch their toes for another 10. By Liberty being the most curvaceous in the class, her gym shorts were a little too snugged. Forgot to switch her them for her basketball shorts. She could practically feel the air blowing at her ass cheeks everytime she went to bend over. Although she felt slightly embarrassed, she knew there was nothing she could do about it. And surely, boys being boys tried their damn near hardest to peek.
Clearing her throat, gaining their attention. Their eyes followed Marisol strolls, standing right behind Liberty with her head cocked to the side and arms crossed. "Y'all mind? mostrar un poco de respeto!" Show a little respect! She projected, Her harsh exclamation caught them off. Of course, they didn't understand a word she said but from the way she thrashed her hands in the air waving them off with a disgusted glare was clear they should take their perverted asses elsewhere.

After they all scurried away, Marisol scoffed bout to turn around. Until she noticed one in particular stayed put. Sigh, hands up on her hips, "You know, for a gringo you got some hot ass balls to be still sticking around."

The boy smiles mischievously, tall frame stalks over to her, raven hair in a half up half down, chuckling in  amusement, "Tch, I doubt you would mind, short cake." He says knocking her chin playfully to which she scoffed.

"Estúpido." Stupid.

Liberty frowns at the pain developing at the back of her knees, deciding to slowly stand up straighter and stretch a little to then turn around to an irritated Marisol and a mischievous boy. The same boy that happened to be in her English, the same boy that rooted for his biy to ask her out.

Maxwell.

"Don't you have some sluts to fuck?" Mari inquired and he frowns a little in confusion.

Mari points to a group of girls gawking at him from a distance. He turns and gives them a charming wink and a small salute before putting his focus back on the two. "Eh, they can wait." He waves off.

Mari's eyes rolled.

"And you must be the new girl, Liberty right? The same one who kindly denied my friends advances?"

"Guilty as charged." Shrugged Liberty, "whose asking?"

"A manwhore, a boy whose dick size is as small as my pinky." Mari states cheerfully wiggling her pinky. Liberty's jaw drops in shock, nudging Mari's side to then earn a careless shrug.

"What? I don't give a fuck, this gringo aint that special."

"Don't you have a street corner to go stand on or something?" He bite back.

"Last time I checked you interrupted our stretching."

"Oh, please, like you give two shits about exercising."

Mari put her hands on her hips, tapping her foot in annoyance she huffs,  "What do you want, Maxwell?"

He looked up at the ceiling in thought, acting as if he forgot for a moment before he snapping his fingers and says, "Ah, yes! There's a party in a couple of weeks for the seniors uptown at my friend's house and I thought you two lovely ladies would be the perfect candidates to join us."

"Aw," Pouted Marisol, "that's so sweet of you!" Sarcastically cooing, she tickles underneath Max's chin playfully, "Mister fuckboy wants us at his party!"

He gives her a fake smile, mocking her a little before smacking her hand away to give her a glare. "Think all you want, Gomez. Just make sure you be there."

"Hm, maybe I will, maybe I won't." she states with a careless tone , "I don't take orders from dumbasses so lightly."

"Oh, come on, Sol." He gets closer, the strong cologne engulfing her nostrils heavily. She could hardly breathe, coughing a little, she stood up against the wall feeling a little overwhelmed.

"You're invited by one of the hottest boys in school, how could you not come?" He messes with her hair twirling it around in between his two fingers with a mischievous grin.

"Because you'll be there that's why." She states bluntly pushing past him to go over to Liberty and links arms. "C'mon Liberty let's go get this test done before I do something I might regret."

Later on, that day she got the chance to meet Nicholas Perez, born and raised in Philly to a Black American mother and Puerto Rican father with one sibling, he was considered to be the most intelligent and bright boy who loves has a pet peeve for things to be in order or organized, clean and spotless. Awkwardly cute and sensitive, usually minds his own and is known to be one of the schools best tutor, also known to be first runner up in the spelling bee and chess competition for the past three years.

Under complicated circumstances, Mari and Liberty were heading to lunch when they noticed him stuffed inside a locker with his bag on the floor, ripped up paper and school supplies all over the floor. Equally they found it strange how no one could have came to help, or even heard him grunting and shouting for help.

Liberty mouth gaped in shock, slowing her steps down reaching out for mari to stop in her tracks as well and looks at Liberty pointing at the poor boy trying to wiggle himself out. Grhunting and all, he was only hurting himself in the process.

Marisol gasps in shock, trying her hardest not to laugh she strolls on over. "Whoa there buddy, you need a hand?" The girls stood before him with cocked heads eyeing the awkward posture stuffed in between the enclosed space.

"Heh, that's a trick question, right?" He chuckles humorlessly not finding her question to be funny. He was having a hard time trying to look up at whoever the beautiful voice belonged to, hissing at every move he made.

"Alright, alright, come on, Liberty." Marisol motions for Liberty to help her out.

Both grabbing one of his hands to gently pull him out of the tight space. He groaned loudly during the process of getting his shoulders out. After not feeling cramped for so long he huffed, stretching his limbs out carefully to not hurt the most tender spots on his body.

"This is probably a dumb question considering you were just cramped inside a locker, but. . . are you okay?" Marisol asks and Nicholas gazes over the girls gratefully, "Yeah, I'm good. Thanks, both of you." He appreciates, fixing the hem of his shirt.

"Uh huh, and... not that it's... any of our business but..." Mari hesitates to ask, pointing towards the locker. "Why were you stuffed inside of a locker?"

"Oh, well..." He rolls his neck to feel some bones pop, glancing back at the locker and then at the her, says "I was supposed to help Max with some of his homework for this week, I had some stuff going on last minute and well I... didn't have time to do it. So, when I told him, he got mad, and his boys stuffed me inside the locker like a pretzel."

"And you allowed that punk to do that to you?" Mari squints at him as if hes crazy "You better grow some balls and punch that gringo in his damn face and tell him to do it himself next time."

Nichalos blushed in embarrassment, "It's not that easy..."

"What? Punching him in the face?" She asked purely confused.

"No一 I mean, yeah, but... I don't exactly like violence." Nicholas states with a hand on his chest, "I'm a lover, not a fighter."

"It's called self-defense, dude." Mari states obviously.

He sighs kneeling down to start picking up his stuff, "I owe him." He answered simply.

"What on God's green earth could you possibly owe that poor soul? Last i checked he ain't the freaking IRS, he aint nobody's daddy and sure as hell aint the bank so what does he need from you?"

She watches him squint up at her, as he was still in a kneeling position. "Do you have some type of vendetta against him or something?" He could tell by the way her voice changed and how tense she would get at the mention of his name. Almost as if she would deflate, go blank in disdain. Her tongue smoothly licks her lips before asking, "Why? Does my irritation stand out?"

He eyes her, "Uh, yeah..." hearing this makes her hum in response, looking away from to stare down the hall. He frowned at the reaction.

"You should really stand up for yourself, Nicholas. You shouldn't let Maxwell, or anyone in the matter, push you around like that," Liberty spoke, causing him to stop what he was doing to catch her organizing his papers, not making an effort to look up at him.

"And if this ends up messing with you then it's a problem you should address to your parents or the principal." Attentively he heard every word she was saying and definitely took it into consideration, but for some reason, his mind was elsewhere. "How do you know my name?"

And Marisol amusingly scoffs.

Liberty chuckles, finding it cute and answers, "Your homework? It's written on the top right-hand corner." She points out.

"Oh..." He said feeling dumb now but she gives him the benefit of a doubt handing him his homework before standing up.

"Anyway, the name is Liberty." She says with a smile sticking her hand out towards him to shake.

"Nice to meet you." He says giving her a shake in return.

"And you already know who I am." Marisol said confidently.

He nods, "yeah, I know who you are," He walks alongside them gripping his bag straps out of habit, "You almost kicked Maxwell's ass last year for calling you a beaner." He smirked.

"He deserved it." She claimed. There was a comforting silence between them as they continued walking down the hall. Liberty felt a smile grow on her face, considering the thought and gazes at Mari. "....did he really?" She asked curiously, but mari shook her head telling her, "Don't even go there

With an exhausted sigh,  she had arrived at her second to last class for the day. Sitting herself down in her usual spot in the middle center row. She placed her bag beside her while she moved her curls out of her face. Right on cue she hears a feminine voice greet the class, collecting her things from her bag she places them on the desk.

A student immediately had her hand raised, gaining the woman's attention. "Ms. Stacy, is it really necessary for us to do extra assignments back-to-back? I'm at the top of my game this year and I believe these so-called 'side jobs' aren't doing much for my grade."

The class erupts into agreement and Ms. Stacey sighs, removing the glasses from off her face to give her class a humorless look, "This isn't anything new, Mr. Ross." She remarks, "I suggest you take this seriously; your grades count if you want to pass and go to college. You won't receive the extra help or extra credit like I am giving you from your professors. So, I would advise you all to do the assignments and learn something from it, alright? Now with that being said let's gather our things and form into groups, please!"

Everyone groans preparing themselves to do their work in groups in different sections of the room. Not many enjoyed the idea of working in groups as working by themslves seemed more efficient but when it came to projects, they needed to learn team work and how to communicate with each other.

Today, Liberty was required to do different kind of work than the other students.

She stood from her chair and approached slowly towards her teacher's desk. A red pen held in between her fingers scratched against the surface of numerous of white pieces of paper tainted with letters involving mainly B's and F's and a couple of A's. "Um, Ms. Stacey?" Liberty spoke cutting through her concentration.

She looks up giving her a soft smile, "Is there something wrong, sweetie?" She asks.

"No, I just wanted to know where the dictionaries were?"

"Oh, yes! Let me show you where everything is actually." She quickly stands to her feet, instructing Liberty over to the counters by the windows where all their resources and supplies were located. Liberty followed close by, finding it hard to listen to Ms. Stacey when she constantly felt an itching sensation in the side of her face.

She felt off, noticing a group of girls not far from her giving her the strangest looks, the kind of looks that were just staring deeply at her, judging every part of her being till she vanished. When she would turn to look at them, their heads would look down and act as if they were doing their work. As time goes on, Liberty has realized this staring shit is a bad habit among white people. Just randomly staring at her like they never saw a black person before nearly burns a hole in the side of her cheek. Nonethless Liberty would huff, try to ignore it and continue her time to follow Ms. Stacey back to her desk.

While discussing over the work the sound of footsteps followed by the door closing, was heard approaching towards the desk. They stood there silently waiting to be acknowledged.

Ms. Stacey had suddenly sighed, leaning back in her chair to gaze on the left side of her and says, "Mr. York, I see you're late...again." She grumbled, clearly not happy.

"Sorry, my dad decided to do some last minute stuff before bringing me here." By the obvious, their voice spoke deeply with richness. It was calming and smooth almost like honey. It was the kind of voice that could put someone to sleep without trying.

"Mm, I'm sure dad knows school starts at 9:30 and no later than that, correct?"

"Maybe..." the boy trailed off.

"Uh huh一" Stacey looks back at Liberty's answers. She examined each one carefully before giving her the okay. "Perfect! I think you got it from here. If you have any more questions,  please let me know." She gives her one last smile, before turning to scold at the boy mindlessly staring ahead of him. With his arms crossed, he watched as Liberty took her things to her desk and sits down, immediately getting back to work like she usually does.

"As for you Mr. York, if I need to have a parent-teacher conference with your father to discuss the importance of your attendance then I most certainly will ー"

Sigh, his muscular arms cross over his chest realizing its another one of those lectures. Like he hasnt heard them all before, he doesn't bother to listen. Her voice was drawn out as if he was going deaf. His head cocked to the side his gaze falls anywhere but at Ms. Stacey.

Shamelessly, his irises began slowly drifting on the right side of the class. Narrowing and growing darker the longer he stared一 observed... on her. Sitting quietly, perched up in her seat, his mind began to wonder, becoming curious as to why she was the talk of the town. As of lately she was the latest news.

Unintentionally, she crossed his mind. Withtout effort she did something to him. And As pretty as she was, she walked with such poise. Head held high, supporting a head full of coily curls that were often in protective styles. Height 5'6 with body shaped as a coke bottle一curvaceous and luxuriant in all the right places, she had skin as smooth as milk chocolate, soft and radiant.

Her eyes were round sometimes going between shades of a dark brown to hazel depending on the day. A nose as cute as a button, she possed round plump shaped lips, a nudish brown, full and pouty. An exquisite creature, she was.

One that seemed so rare and yet so hard to find, he wanted to know who she was, what her personality was like 一 she seemed to not mind being by herself yet was sweet and willing to open herself up to anyone trusting. He wanted to know what her likes and dislikes were, her favorite things, if she had any fears, what made her cringe.

Curious of the attraction behind those magahony orbs, what they look like in the sunlight, when they're longing for something, when they're drowning in excitement, when they're in deep desire.

He was infatuated with her, stuck as to why she struck him more than any other girl. It was uncanny of him to think so unholy of her, but because he thought with his dick sometimes and was completely enthralled, lustfully, he wanted to know the taste of her lips. What it felt like to have her brown gloss smeared against his. Yearning to hear her effortlessly say his name so elegant with such sinful intentions, just to hear it roll off her tongue and bring his heart to palpitations, hee was curious of her delicate anatomy一 curious to know how she felt against him as he held her in his arms, he wanted to know how she smelt when his nose was buried deep between the crevice of her neck. How gentle, soft, warm and flawless her skin felt beneath his fingertips.

Day by day he thought these things but never had the courage to approach her with the number one question. Countless times he finds finds himself locking eyes with her and like any other time does he shy away from it shamelessly? No, not at all, in fact, it encourages him to keep observing every little detail about her and although she's bothered by it, for some reason, she likes it when his blue eyes are on her. She doesn't feel a sense of invaded privacy, or judged for the way she looks. Moslty a gorgous canvas posted up in an art gallery waiting to be praised and idolized, a masterpiece admired a masterpiece from a distance.

She would be lying if she said she hasn't looked a few times herself. I mean, how could you? The boy was fine. Feeling nervous and slightly intimidated by his longing gaze this time, she panics. Gulping down her nerves, she feels something grow between her legs, mindlessly crossing one over the other, she moves her foot in rhythmic motion nervously.

Inhale, exhale, he noitces. His tall stature, muscular built, and broad shoulders一 sending her a heat wave. It was obvious he was athletic by default, even his large veiny hands and long slender ring clad fingers looked like they were designed to hold a firm grip. It wouldn't be a surprise of he was in sports or played a certain instrument. He had soft beige complexion with freckled skin. Short midnight wolfcut, his face was chiseled, thick arched brows and thin nose, his lips were pretty in pink and were pouty and plump always  displaying dimples whenever he charmingly smiles.

Suddenly the sound of snapping alarms him, "Do you hear me, Mr York? I'm talking to you." Ms. Stacey had sat stright up to snap her fingers in front of his face cutting him out of his thoughts. Slightly irritated that he wasn't paying attention to a word she was saying.

For a second there he caught Liberty crack a smile. Off guard by her hand quickly reaching up to cover her thin quivering lips, her eyes begin to squint like a cat and shoulders move a little. Confused at first he realizes she's trying to hold back a stifled laugh, not wanting to draw attention to herself as she breaks eye contact. Covering her face now with the piece of paper that was once settled on her desk, she tries to calm herself down, resuming back to her work.

The cute reaction makes him smirk, shaking his head at her while he rubs at the side of his temple and gazes back at Ms. Stacey glaring laser beams past his skull.

He sighs, lowering his arms at his sides to tie his hands in fromt of him leaning forward to say, "Yes, ma'am, i hear you and I'll be sure to delay the message to my father the next time i see him." He chims sarcastically. A wide smile decoring across his face. She sits back in her seat in disbelief knowing damn well that was a lie. But she scoffs anyways, rolling her eyes, she hands him the work for today, not even bothering to look at him as she sends him off his way. "Be sure to give me the work from last week before the end of class, for now, just work on this." She grumbled rubbing her temples, feeling her stress level slowly decrease once he leaves from her presences.

He shrugs unphased going the opposite direction of where he normally sits and strolls down the aisle where Liberty was.

She wasnt paying much attention to her surroundings, or the fact that he settled himself in the desk beside her. Elbows rested on his knees, his hands clasped glancing at her with a perplexed glare.

The longer she prolonged to look at him, the longer he stared. She sighs, looking up for a moment to ask "What?" And looks at him. Like any other day the heat rised and consumed her cheeks, overwhelmed by his striking features so up close, it sent her teeth to bite the inside of her cheek.

Today, he wore a leather black and white zip up windbreaker, black tee with a silver link chain, black wide straight denim pants, and black doc martins. His ears supported small silver thin hoops, a couple of rings on each hand and a silver watch on his right wrist.

He looked upset, bothered even. But it was all a phase just to be playfully. Knitting his brows at her, his eyes narrowed on her. "You thought that shit was funny huh?" Referring to Ms. Stacey getting snappy with him.

It cracks a smile, making her set the pencil to the side and shrug, "I thought it was real entertaining." She states innocently, burying her hands between the depths of her thighs and slouches a little. "Watching you get scolded by the teach is a show I wouldn't miss for the world." Her lips rub together, feeling the gloss begin to smear some more and display a wide grin.

He raises his brow at her in shock. "Well I'm glad me getting in trouble brings such joy to your life." He says sarcastically, meaning for him to sound bothered by it but it only encouraged her to laugh.

"Hey," her hands raised up in surrender, "the more the merrier." She says jokingly giving him one last look to then tend to her work.

"Are you always this hard working?"

Shw smirka, turning her head towards him, taunting him playfully, "Are you always this late to class?"

His smile grew little by little, bitting at his bottom lip, he looks down at his feet. "Hm, i like to make it habit. Not that i care about this place anyways."

"Hm, pity." You pout.

"I prefer for you not to." He suggest.

"Fine by me, at least i know I'll be graduating."

"You sound so certain..."

"Thats because I am. It's called confidence, ever heard of it?"

"Mmm, maybe once or twice. I've heard it's a miracle worker actually."

"Oh yeah? I guess I'm in luck huh?"

"I'm afraid so..."

She gives him one last look watching as he stands to his feet with his things and walks down the aisle toward his seat.

He sat back with his legs spread, looking down at the paper feeling suddenly confused by the instructions in deep bold black letters at the top of the paper.

Strands that were were tucked behind his ear slipped in his face. Tickling the tip of his nose as he carefully reads over it once more, his pink lips moved, mumbling the words to himself out loud.

There was shuffling going on behind him, not really paying attention until he felt them tap at his shoulder repeatedly, trying to gain his attention. He hums in response, knowing exactly who it was. "So, what do you think of her?" Max asks, rubbing the end of the pencil along his bottom lip, boring his eyes curiously at his friend.

Lucas sighs. Looking away from Maxwell to turn to the direction where his eyes laid. In reference to the girl, he gawked at not that long ago. He bites the inside of his cheek, remembering that night Maxwell had called him going on rant about how marisol had cockblocked from talking ti some new girl in his gym class wearing some short shorts and was as thick as a coke bottle. Lucas found it all amusing in the moment and of course, curiously he asked questions like what she looked like and what her name was but didn't think much of it after the conversation ended. The day he came in and saw her, he found himself stupefied by her.

"She's a beauty, isn't she?" He asks in awe.

"Who is she anyways?" A feminine voice asked from the side. Her brown wavy hair was down to her back surrounding her elegant soft face as she observed the girl. Pretty, and very well-known Cola Wildflower, Daddy's little girl, spoiled and rotten to the core. She gets what she wants when she wants and how she wants. Some say she's stuck up bitch others say otherwise. However, she was sadly known to be the school's high school sweetheart's off and on ex/plaything. Some think they are still close friends, since both of their parents were such great friends, in and outside of business, people think their connection would never break. What most didn't know is that Lucas despised her with every bone in his body. If he'd have it his way, she wouldn't be anywhere near him. But because she and him were friends with Maxwell, tbe most vulgar and troublesome out of the three of them, he had no other choice but to stay around.

Sliding into her seat, she sets her stuff down on the side of the desk, stating "she's been on everyone's minds lately."

"Liberty Honey, shes in my math and gym class." He answers.

Cola brows twitched together for a second, glancing over at the new student seated silently working on the two-page assignment to brush her curls behind her ears, proofreading her paperwork carefully.

Cola's eyes noticed how busty and curvy she was than the rest of the girls around her, her skin looked to be of soft texture and have a natural glow. Her curls cascaded down around her shoulders. Fitted in a white shirt tucked into a pair of light blue jeans and white converse, gold hoops and gold pendant around her neck. As she stood up from her feet, her body looked effortlessly in shape standing at a good 5 '6 in height with her hands stuffed in the back of her jean pockets as she waits patiently for Ms. Stacey's help.

Cola felt nothing but envy.

"She doesn't look all that cute..." she murmurs, growing a little stink face while she plays with the ends of her hair.

Lucas snapped his eyes at her, completely annoyed. Squinted at the indescribable look in her eye, her face twisted as she examined Liberty with a glare. In disbelief, he shook his head, deciding not to engage, knowing that if he was to, it would spark an argument.

A rigorous thought came to mind, feeling his fingers begin to play with the pencil between his fingers as he quickly surveyed over her then back at his paper. "Mm, she's pretty cute to me." He simply says, catching their attention, mainly Cola's.

Pretty was an understatement, he knew that. Her appearance expressed more than just pretty, and that was a fact. The only reason he said was to satisfy Maxwell's childish behavior and undoubtedly, the simple compliment made Cola look at him sideways.

"Pretty? That's it?" Max scoffs, "how bout something a little more, I don't know, friskier? Like... gorgeous? Exotic? Sexy?"

Lucas squints at his usage of words, shaking his head "naw man."

"I mean you can't honestly sit here and tell me she doesn't look smokin 'hot!" Max exclaims.

"Quiet down, Mr. Bell!"

"My bad, Ms. Stacey!"

Lucas scoffs in disbelief, "what more do you want me to say? What? Pretty isnt enough for you?''

"You say that about every girl you don't want to screw." That was so untrue.

"Max, I don't screw every girl thats on sight." He deadpans.

"What? Are you kidding me?! A girl with a banging body like that and a face as beautiful as an angel sits beautiful begging to be touched and you're just gonna willingly pass up the opportunity just like that?" Max gushed with wide eyes, but Lucas doesn't say much more on the topic, instead he ignores him.

Ms. Stacey walks in front of her desk with a rectangular basket and stands there looking at her students. "Alright class, let's end class off with handing in your essays please." Suddenly the whole class erupts with groaning and muttering words, it was clear half of the class forgot.

"Yes, I know, I know" She sighs contently, "I'm sure half of you didn't even finish, huh? But see, this is a lesson for you all to get your work done instead of waiting at the last minute. I gave you a date of when they were exactly due." The teacher had gone down the two aisles, looking at them to see if they had their outline and rough drafts finished.

She then looks down to see Max seated in his seat messing with a quarter as he tries to make it twirl on the desk, grabbing Cola's then to stand beside his desk with a frustrated look. "Mister Bell, I hope you have your essay finished and handed to me before the end of the day?" She asks to fix the glasses on top of her nose, blinking a few times.

He chuckles scratching the back of his head, "Oh yeah, about that...Sorry, Ms. Stacey. I forgot it at home." He says with an apologetic smile. He left it at home for a reason, the book hadn't been touched since he got it and obviously that essay didn't exist.

A sigh was emitted from the lady's nose, deciding to walk away with her tongue locked and sanity attached, "that will be an automatic F, Mr. Bell, I won't take an excuse for an answer."

Then there was Lucas...

"Mr. York, I see you follow through, unlike some others... Mr. Bell, maybe he could get a few pointers from his dear friend, maybe then he will start following rules, hm?" Stacey examines the sheet of paper that was written in perfectly, neat cursive and places it in the basket.

Frustratedly, she exclaims, "For those of you who haven't finished or dare even started the damn essay, I expect YOU all to be here during lunch period tomorrow or you all will get a failing grade!"

Max smirks looking over at a disappointed Lucas, pinching the bridge of his nose out of slight embarrassment for his friend.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

648 54 49
"But just look at the world around you, Love. There's messes everywhere with unclear answers. Don't give up yet." She told me gently. "I know, but I...
206 65 41
This is slowly burning me. Slowly and sweetly devouring me. It was supposed to be a simple innocent friendship. Meet, chat, catch up, laugh, and go b...
122 1 2
Read to see what happens
Sweet Moana ๐ŸŒฌ รกltal

Ifjรบsรกgi irodalom

296K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...