๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ...

Por -MissSwan

โœงห–*ยฐเฟ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ โ”โ”monstrous threats, the badass girl stranger things multiple ocs ร— multipl... Mรกs

แด„แด€๊œฑแด›
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ + แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แดษดแด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›แดกแด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดแดœส€
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษชx
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฐษชแด แด‡

56 4 0
Por -MissSwan

♥ Holly,Jolly ♥

***

Alexis hadn't slept that night for she had seen something so monstrous that her powers were acting up badly. She was twisting and turning so much that her blanket was partially on the floor and some of her pilliows and teddie bears were floating around her surrounded by her red mist.

Alexis PoV

I felt myself wake up beside a wet dirty and groggy looking Barbara Holland. I tried to wake her up but I my hand went through her, of course I'm having these now dreams again. I stood up right before Barb woke up and coughed out water. She looked around frantically. All I could see and kind of feel was a damp atmostphere and a heck lot of vines on the walls surrounding us and on the ground too and there were some sort of white ash like thing floating around. Why did this feel so familiar.

" Nancy! Hello?" Barb yelled in panic.

" Barbara! Barb!" I screamed at the my old friend as I followed her gaze around the area until our eyes met upon this creature. It had pale white lizard like skin and was the height of an average grown man, it didn't have a face but only a mouth that opened up like a flower and shone its hundreds of teeth. The creature groled and the both of us screamed and scurried to the vines on the walls.

I tried to use my powers to push us both up but I remembered that I my powers weren't accessable in theses dreams. I managed to climb to the top first with Barb just behind me. She was griping the lader of what was supposed to look like Steve's pool. The creature growled once more and Barb screeched again as she was almost out. She was dragged across the slippery surface back from where we came. She gripped onto the pool lader again.

3rd POV

Alexis ran over to a petrified Barbara and tried over and over to grab her hand but it just went through her, like a ghost.

" Come on Barb! You have to get up!" Alexis yelled with desperation to her friend.

For a split second Barbara saw and image of Alexis, like she was actually there.

" Alexis?" She whispered and Alexis's eyes widened. There was never a time like this where the person she had, what she called it 'now dreams' of could see her. This was a first.

" Alex, Alexis help me!" Barbara pleaded at the faint image of her friend as she reached her hand out to her.

Alexis kept on trying to grab onto her hand but her hand.

" Come on!" Alex screamed as tears fell from her face, she didn't want her friend to get taken like Will was a few days ago. She threw her hands forward to grab onto Barbara's several times but they just went through her but her effort was for nothing as she watched one of her oldest friends get dragged away by that creature.

" Noo!!!" Alexis screamed as she woke up in her bed and her pillows and teddys fell to the floor with a thump. She pulled her knees up to her chest and started sobbing into them.

She knew deep in her heart that this was only the beginning of these creatures charade.

***

The day so far for Caroline, Alexis, Valerie and Jonathan was not the best but ok. Today they weren't sitting with Steve and his group due to the events of the day before and were sitting at a table not to far from them. Steve had glanced upon his friend every now and then. He hadn't apologised because he thought a party which he expected Caroline to show up, was more important that her. He felt the guilt way up on him so much that he missed her smile, the sound of her voice and laugh. All he had been getting today were the occasional glare and disappointed head shakes.

" How are you guys?" Valerie asked, oblivious of the things that had been going on with her friends that she sat beside.

Alexis gulped, to which Caroline noticed, took note to ask later and answered, " We're fine, its just the whole thing with Will you know." She said with a small smile.

" I'm also worried about Lucas. I mean, he's been so secretive with me these days. He leaves unexpectedy, oddly private convo's on his Supercom and we haven't had brother sister time in weeks. He's never been like this and I get that he's worried about Will but he needs to know that, I loved Will and so did he, they've been best friends for like forever now . I just wish he would come and talk to me." Valerie said with sadness in her voice.

Caroline felt bad for her best friend who knew nothing about the possible dangers they all could be facing.

The rest of the day went quite fast. Caroline and Jonathan had agreed to meet in the parking lot to update eachother on their personal investigation on what could've happened to Will.

But Caroline was troubled to find Jonathan being ganged up on by Nicole, Steve, Tommy and Carol. She started fuming as she marched over to try save her old friend. They had taken his backpack and were looking through his pictures.

" What the hell is going on here!" Caroline fumed to the group.

" Oh here comes Newby to save the guy she is obviously having stress sex with." Tommy barked towards the blonde.

"Did you speak!" Caroline spat back

" I was looking for my brother." Jonathan told the group, Caroline was still confused on why steve was being a pain, again.

" No, No this is called stalking. Mmm-hmm" Steve stated.

" What's going on?" Nancy asked as she joined the group.

" Here's the staring lady." Tommy replied to the confused brunet.

" What?" Nancy questioned.

" This creep was spying on us last night. He was probably gonna save this one later" Carol told the so called 'staring lady' as she handed her a picture.

Caroline, wanting to understand what the fuss was about. She was disturbed to see that Jonathan took a picture of what looked like Steve and Nancy having getting very intimate moment, which made Caroline's heart sting a little, she wondered why Jonothan would do something so stupid but he probably just made a mistake due to his mind racing about the whereabouts of his younger brother. Nevertheless even though it was wrong, he didn't deserve this which is why Caroline was going to defend him.

" See, you can tell that he knows it was wrong, but man, that's the thing about perverts. It's hardwired into them. You know, they just can't help themselves." Steve spat before tearing up the pictures.

" Oh my God Steve, he made a mistake. You've mad thousands and we still forgive you. His mind isn't in the right place, his brother is missing. It's not that bad to show some sort of sympathy. All of your have a hell lot worse!" Caroline barked.

" Not right now Caroline." Steve said bluntly to the blonde

" Excuse Me!" She scoffed back

" So, we'll just have to take away his toy." Steve said as he walked towards Jonathans bag that was on the car.

" Steve." Caroline asked bluntly

" No please, not the camera." Jpnathan pleaded as him and Caroline tried to barge to Steve, but Tommy got in the way.

" No, no, wait, wait..." Tommy started as he put his hand on her chest stopping her from moving any further.

" Tommy get your hand off me before I break it!" Caroline spat which resulted in Tommy moving away with a brief moment of fear in his eyes.

" It's okay." Steve said walking towards his best friend and Jonathan holding the camera she had gotten him for his 15th birthday 2 years ago.

" Here you go man." Steve said holding it at the tips of his fingers before letting it fall to the ground, breaking.

" Steve! What the hell!" Caroline shouted.

" Come on Caroline, the game is about to start." Steve told the blonde before reaching for her arm but she jerked it away.

" Are you serious! Like hell I'm going anywhere with you after what you just did..." She started as she walked closer until he could practically feel the vibe of anger pouring off her.

" if you don't stopping acting like a dick, you're going to loose me, for good this time." She whispered into his ear before storming off towards Jonathan to help him pick up the pieces of his destroyed.

***

A/N

Here is chapter 5

What do you think

Chapter Question

Who do you ship Caroline with?

Signing out

- Miss Swan

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

25.6K 909 40
Gabrielle Jordan She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and played D&D. But everything was turned ups...
13.7K 281 38
๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง: ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...
362 8 9
แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€ส™ส๊œฑษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ || ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด แด‡ สœแด€ส€ส€ษชษดษขแด›แดษด uoส‡ษ“uฤฑษนษนษH วสŒวส‡S || sษนวส‡ส‡ฤฑsสŽqษแ™  วษฅโŠฅ Stranger Things Steve Harrington Steve Harrington x Reader Steve Harrington...
95.4K 1.3K 34
''๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐.'' ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด:...