The Desire

Von _miss_idealist_

" Will you always be with me ? " She asked while resting her head on his lap. "I will " he replied with tears... Mehr

Character Asthetics
ch 1 : The dream 💖
Ch 2: The help 💝
Ch4: My lifeline ❤️
Ch5: Mia is lucky ! ♥️

Ch 3 : The School ⭐

122 50 23
Von _miss_idealist_

"Welling High School " I immediately said , desparate to reach the dispensary in my school .

" Hey new classmate !" He chimed in with his Manly yet soothing voice.

This means he is a new student to our school and unfortunately he is my classmate too ! Urgh this is so not expected but now I don't want to stress my brain thinking all these as I am already in pain with my twisted ankle. While sitting behind him on the way to my school , a faint memory flashed back suddenly just like a squirrel running across the streets . I saw a man smiling at me while tucking my hair behind my ear and that smile seemed so familiar. But I couldn't remember the face.

We reached the school princess Mia! Would you do the honour of getting down from my bicycle ? His voice startled me and I was out of my so called imaginary world .

I managed myself to get down the cycle still holding on to my wounded leg . I stumbled all the way to the dispensary and there he was still waiting for me outside.

"Hey ! You alright now ? " He asked with a tint of concern in his eyes .

"Well , Not completely but yeah manageable. " I said with looking at my leg .

"Okay then , I shall leave now . Catch you up later ." He said with a smile and turned around. I don't know but at that very moment I wanted him to turn around and come back to me. I never felt such a connection with any guy. Something is special about him .

Just then "Tringgggggggg" the bell rang and a cluster of students rushed into the corridor. And I realised that my classes are on the first floor. This was just like adding a cherry of pain to the already terrible cake of my life.

"Hey Mia need a hand ? "

Hey lovely readers ! How you all doing ? I know it's been a very long time that I have been inactive . Please pardon me for that .

I need a lot of love and support from you guys . Please do give your suggestions and views !

Love MI ❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

229K 17.3K 24
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
519K 33K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
576K 49.6K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
340K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...