Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

Par LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... Plus

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 31

796 19 3
Par LyndaDover

(Song Theme: Midnight Syndicate-Winged Fury)

Raven's POV.

After I made it home parked in front of the garage, shut the engines off, and getting out of the car with my stuff till I see both of the men fighting. "What the fuck is going on?" My thoughts. "Jerry, Adrian stop fighting, you guys are making a scene here." I yelled but they didn't listen. "Will you guys stop fighting." I yelled at them and they still won't listen to me. I got so frustrated i quickly put my stuff down and paced to their fight. As I got closer I yelled "STOP FIGHTING NOW!"

From my anger my powers reacted as tree roots raised from the ground grabbing ahold of Adrian and Jerry, pulling them away from each other. "What the hell!?" Adrian yelled. "What's going on with these trees!?" Jerry yells. With both Jerry and Adrian both wrapped by the roots they both then looked at me. "Raven, you're back home already." Adrian said in guilty tone as the roots tighten.

"Urgh Raven let me go!" Jerry asked with the roots wrapped almost completely around him. I gave them both a stare as my eyes glow. "Uh Raven you can let us go now. We can talk about this." Adrian says. I let them down as I'm trying to calm myself. After that I looked at them like a mother caught her children in trouble. "What the hell is wrong with you men? Don't you realize you're making a scene where the neighbors would notice?" I yelled at them with a frustrated tone.

There was a pause of silence. "He started it!" Adrian started with pointing his finger at Jerry. "Like you're the one who talk baby vampire, all I asked is a simple question and you ended up being a child." Jerry defended himself after he turned his head towards Adrian in anger. "That's a little melodramatic don't you think?" Adrian says  sarcasticly still pissing Jerry off.

"Stop it both of you! That's enough I don't care who's fault it is or who started it but the fighting isn't necessary." I yelled. "My apologies Raven the reason why I came here because I want to talk to you alone." Jerry explained. "Okay fine we'll talk." I said with frustrated tone and Adrian came to me quickly. "I don't think it's a good idea..." Adrian said quietly to me but I cut him off.

"Relax Adrian I'll be fine besides I got my protection to keep me safe." I said after I show him my necklace he gave me. "Right I almost forgot about that." Adrian chuckle until we here Adrian's phone ringtone. "In the meantime go answer the phone call." I said heading towards to Jerry. "I'll be right here if you need me." Adrian yelled and answer the phone call. Jerry and I walk to the corner of my house by the fence for a private talk.

"So what is it you want to talk to me about?" I asked after we get to the corner. "I want to talk to you about what happened last night." Jerry started. "Look Jerry it's between you and Doris. It's none of my business but what you did, it wasnt right." I said pretending that I didn't know what he is and what happened to Doris. "I know and I want to apologize for that I should've told you early before we were..." Jerry apologized but I cut him off.

"Making out" I finish his sentence. "Yeah, nothing happened between me and Doris we just talk and drank few beers that's all." Jerry said but I know he's lying. "Jerry if it's about trying to get me back by confessing your love then you're wasting your time. We can't do this because it's wrong and we barely know each other." I said crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"You're lying Raven because deep down you do have feelings for me, you just won't admit it." Jerry said walked closer to me as I walked backwards till I'm against the wall with him in front of me. There was no escape from him when he came closer to me and his lips almost touch on mine until I stopped him. "Jerry please don't!" I said after I looked away from him. "Why Raven? Tell me why?" He asked in frustrated tone his hand place on the side of my cheek trying me to look at him.

"I already told you the reason why Jerry." I replied. "Will you stop lying to me Raven? I know you want me just as much as I want you." He said in seduce tone as his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to him. "No I don't Jerry and I know deep down you're nothing but a ladies man picking whatever women you want with your charming looks. I don't want to be a part of this and I am not interested of you." I said in frustrated tone struggling from him trying to break free but he won't let me go.

"Again you're still lying to me with excuses. I'm not a ladies man but I'm thrilled that you call me handsome look." Jerry sarcastic tone still won't let me go. "Let me go Jerry!!!" I said. "Why should I? You seem to enjoy letting me have you in my arms little fairy." He said and my eyes got wider from what he said. "What did you just say?" I asked in freaking out tone.

"Oh I know that you know what I am and I'm capable of." He said with smirked with his fangs appeared. "Get off of me!!" I said still struggling but he's too strong. "Just like I know exactly what you are." He whispered in my ears ignoring my struggles. "Little fairy" he said dangerously coming closer to my neck sniffing. "What do you want from me?" I said in darker tone finally stop struggling as he moved away from neck looking into my eyes.

"Isn't it obvious little fairy, you'll be mine and I guarantee it you'll still see me again. If you don't want people to know what you are, you'll keep your mouth shut about me." He said in threaten tone until I laughed made him confused. "Go ahead tell everybody if they actually going to believe you like they're going to believe me vampy." I said in defense tone made Jerry surprise.

"That's right Jerry you've been watching me like I've been watching you. It seems fair." I said in darker tone made Jerry's eyes got wider like he's seen the ghost. "Oh yeah Jerry there's a lot of things you don't know about me and shouldn't underestimate me." I threaten him and my power react from my Protection necklace made him let go of me and back away from me. He hissed and scream in pain burning while he cover his face from his arms until my power finally stop then he move his arms away from his face with bunch of burns and smoke on his face and arms. Jerry's face got change to anger with his fangs and his eyes turn black while he's healing from the the burns.

"Oh you shouldn't have done that little fairy." Jerry said in darker tone ready to attack me until I move to my left side to escape. I run to my house until I stop when Jerry use his vampire speed came in front of me and he grabbed me. "You're coming with me." He said in darker tone taking me to his house. "No I am not, let me go Jerry." I said trying to get away from him.

I tried to break free and getting my Protection necklace but he snatch my necklace away from me. "Oh no my necklace!!!" My thoughts. "Don't worry you won't be needing this anymore." Jerry said in darker tone with evil chuckle. Then suddenly out of nowhere Jerry ended up flew into the air and landed on the rooftop of his house like someone or something separated us and knocked him over till I felt a hand place on my shoulder and I turn around to see who it is.

"Raven it's okay, it's me." Familiar voice. "Adrian" I said in relief tone and happy that he save me. "But how did you do that? No normal human can do that." I asked with curious look. "I'll explain later but right now it's not a good timing. Come with me if you want to live." Adrian replied place my hand with his hand taking me to my house.

Out of nowhere Jerry shows up blocked the door in front of us. "Where do you think you're going little fairy? We're not finish yet." Jerry said as he advanced towards. "She's not going with you vampire buffalo bill." Adrian said in darker tone as he block me away from Jerry. "Says who baby vampire, I came to get what's mine and I'll take what's mine." Jerry said made Adrian growled louder ready to fight. "Raven I need you to run away from here and don't look back." Adrian said.

"No Adrian I'm not running away from my own battle." I said. "Raven you have to or else you get killed." Adrian said. "No I'm not going anywhere and this is my fight too you know." I said defending myself till we hear the evil laugh with a growl out of nowhere. "What the hell is that?" I asked in freaking out tone. We look where the noise came from and see nothing but a shadows until...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 37.6K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
14.9M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
3.1M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...