Spinel x fem half gem! Reader

De sariahreads

Pretty much what it says.... First time writing something so here goes nothing..... Yeah Mai multe

Sup
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Epilogue
Jealous!Spinelx Tease!Reader

Jealous!SpinelxTease!Reader Pt2(GP!)

2.7K 55 257
De sariahreads

*WARNING*:SMUT AND PROFANITY

Not gonna lie, I was kinda uncomfortable writing this.

*~~~* 

One week later

No one POV

After what happened between (y/n) and Spinel, it has been a little weird for both of them. For (y/n), she couldn't seem to get her mind off of their interaction. Every time she got close to Spinel, she would feel a blush creep up her neck. And almost every time Spinel would tease her, or just gush at her adorableness.

For Spinel, she was enjoying every bit of this. She loved to see (y/n) get so flustered just by her being near her. Although Spinel was enjoying this, she couldn't help but think what would happen if she kept going. It also was getting really annoying to see (y/n) nearly faint every interaction they had. Spinel thought that she didn't like her anymore and it made her feel bad, but Garnet reassured her that it was quite the opposite.Spinel had to do something, and she had to do it soon. After a few conversations with Garnet and also some peaking around in magazines Steven hid in his room, she finally knew the solution...

(1 Hour Later)

(Y/N POV)

"Ahh, Spinel", I murmured while watching porn on my phone. After what happened between me and Spinel, I started to get curious. Once I got curious, I started to research, it led me to porn. After finding out what porn was, I started to 'experiment'. Saying that it felt good was an understatement. Thinking about Spinel doing it with me, it turned me on tremendously. It also was enough to keep me away from her. I know that she likes me, but I don't know if she likes me enough to touch me he way I want her to. I scares me, to think that she would leave, after finding out my secret. So I stayed away from her, but it didn't stop me from imagining that she was right there.

I was in our shared bedroom, one hand holding my phone, and one touching my womanhood. My headphones blasting music, while the porno's sound is muted. Soft moans escaped my mouth, as my pace on my clit sped up. I continued to rub and press on my clit roughly, I was close to my climax, when the door was suddenly opened.

No One POV

The door was opened by the pink haired girl herself, Spinel. You quickly jumped under the covers to hide your areas, but she saw enough. To say that she was surprised at the view before her, was a complete understatement. She was so shocked, that she made the bags in her hand fall from her grasp. 

"S-S-SPINEL I-I C-CAN EXP- EXPLAIN!", (y/n) said with tears brimming her eyes.

"I wasn't-"

"ENOUGH!", said Spinel. The tone in her voice, made you gulp. You haven't heard that tone since her fight between the gems.

"Well what do we have here?~"she said with her head hung low, so her eyes weren't see and were replace by shadows. You were stuck. You couldn't move out of your position. You didn't notice the cold sweat starting to go down your face, or the strong, almost painful pulse occurring in your womanhood. 

"It seems that someone has been a little naughty, huh?" Spinel said in her rough childish voice, that was driving you nuts. "What will I have to do to you?" she said. Although (y/n) couldn't see it, Spinel was shaking from excitement,with her mouth drooling having noticed that (y/n) was masturbating to her. her.Moaning her name.her name.

(y/n)'s heart sped up when she saw Spinel walking towards her, her eyes still not visible. The pounding in her vagina,was becoming to hard to handle. 'Spinel take me now' she thought in her mind. "What did you say?" said Spinel. (y/n) gasped, now noticing that she said it out loud.

"I said, what did you say?" said Spinel, more commandingly. (y/n) gulped at her tone of voice. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" "I-I said t-t-take me n-now" (y/n) murmured. Spinel, not being able to hold back grabs (y/n) by her chin, making the covers fall off (y/n), since Spinel wasn't on the bed. "I said t-that I want y-y-you t-to take me n-now." said (y/n) more louder. Spinel now reveals her face, showing her darkened eyes, and drool running down the side of her lip. "SAY IT LOUDER! I WANT YOU TO BEG!!", said Spinel. 

"I WANT YOU KNOW SPINEL!! PLEASE!!" said, (y/n), obeying Spinel's order. "Good", said Spinel more quietly, letting go of (y/n) while turning back around to retrieve her bags. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"If we're going to do this, then I want to have some fun." said Spinel seductively.

Here we go..

After Spinel came back with bags, and placed them on the bed,revealing a strap-on and some snacks, she roughly grabbed the covers (y/n) that she placed back on herself. She then roughly kissed (y/n). She was asking for entrance to her mouth, but (y/n) denied her access. Spinel then grabbed (y/n)'s already hard nipple and pinched it. (y/n) moaned and Spinel placed her mouth in when (y/n)'s guard was down. They fought for dominance, until Spinel eventually won. Spinel began to trail kisses down her jawline. Spinel began to kiss down her neck, finding your sweet spot. (y/n) made a soft moan , letting Spinel know that she was doing it right. She began to bite down on her neck roughly, receiving moans from (y/n) turning her on even more.

Spinel then started to trail down kisses until she landed on (y/n)'s breasts. She began to lick on one nipple while teasing the other. As she was doing that, her other hand was going down to (y/n)'s womanhood. "Nngh, Spinel,more." said (y/n) between moans. "Patience, (y/n), patience." said Spinel gently. But, (y/n) couldn't take it anymore, so she brought her own hand to her vagina, only for it to get smacked away by Spinel. "Ah ah ah. What are you doing?" said Spinel seductively. "I-I can't take it anymore." (y/n) murmured, trying to slow down her racing heartbeat. "Y'know, I was going to go easy on you since it's both of our first times, but if you wanna be naughty, then we can play naughty.~" Spinel said with her raspy, high pitched voice.

Before (y/n) knew it, Spinel jumped up. She began to whimper from the loss of contact, receiving a giggle from Spinel. Spinel began to undress, slowly. (Y/n) was surprised to say the least. She thought that gems were always in one outfit, and never could never take it off. It's clear that she was wrong.

It seems that Spinel was trying to tease (y/n) by undressing slow. So (y/n) leaped up and helped Spinel undress, hungrily, trying to look at Spinel's beauty. Before she knew it, she was looking at Spinel's small but perky breasts. She began to look down to see Spinel's vagina already soaking wet. You didn't know that you were staring or the drool that was coming out of mouth until Spinel took you out of your trance. 

"Seems like someone's excited, huh?" You started to blush but continued to still walk towards her with confidence, before picking her up and slamming your lips on hers. You placed her on the bed gently then detached your lips, catching your breath, then colliding them back together. You were both in a tongue war, fighting for dominance, but you won this time. She gave you access to her wet cavern. 

You went down to her neck and began to start licking and kissing looking for her sweet spot until you found it. You didn't want to spend too much time on her neck, so you went down to her breast. You started to lick her nipples and pinching them gently. You continued this for about 5 more minutes until Spinel said," (y/n) it would be great if you stop teasing me, ngh." With that command, you started to trail kisses down her abdomen, until your were down at her already soaking wet womanhood. 

Wanting to savor the moment, you started to place gentle kisses on her inner thighs. Three on the left, 3 on the right. You then kissed her vagina's lips, receiving a shudder and a moan from Spinel. Her aroma was filling your nostrils, and it was turning you on more than you imagined. "Spinel?" you said, your mouth only a centimeter away from her womanhood, sending vibrations in her. "Y-y-yeah?" she said quietly. "If you don't like this or it hurts, let me know, so I can stop. I don't wanna hurt you, okay." you said, more sincere. "I-I know that. Now get a taste.~" she said, gripping your hair.

With that command, you starting to lick her clit and rub her vagina. You then put your tongue where her hole was and placed it inside. You put it as far inside that you could, before you took it out. "Mmm you tasted good Spinel.~" She started murmuring something. "What you say?" you said.

"M-more" she said. You then placed one finger in her. You her whimper, so you didn't move till she was adjusted and was fine. When she was fine, you started to start move your fingers back and forth slowly until you picked your pace up. "(y-y/n) more!" You added another finger in, and another, with now three fingers in. You then curled your fingers inside of her, scraping her walls. She was starting to move up and down, meeting with your hands. By this point she was moaning so loud, you were concerned that she would alert the gems. When you saw that she was about to reach her climax, you took out your fingers, earning a whimper from Spinel. "W-what was that f-for?!" she said while panting. "I'm not done yet, you said seductively.

You went and put the strap-on around your waist. You then went over to Spinel and took a swipe at her soaking wet vagina, earning a shudder and moan from her, and used it as lube for the dildo. "You ready?" you say softly. "U-um y-yeah." she murmured, still looking away. You grabbed her chin, making her look at you. "You sure this okay? " "Yes,(y/n)" she said looking in your eyes. When you looked into her eyes, you noticed that her eyes were dilated and darker than usual. 

You got into a position where you were above her, with her legs wrapped around your waist. And her arms gripping your shoulders. With no more hesitation, you placed the entire length into her. You looked into her eyes reassuringly, calming her down. Tears were starting to go down her face, but you just kissed them away. You then removed the entire length, and brought half of it in. You looked in her face to see her enjoying it, with a strong blush on her face. "(y-y/n) mmm" she said, trying to mask her moans. To bad you won't let her. You brought the rest of the length in quickly, earning an audible gasp from Spinel. "Ah! (y/-" You then stared to move in side of her bringing the whole length in her slowly. You quickened your pace, getting loud moans from Spinel. You started to see drool coming out of her agape mouth. Her tongue was dangling with her eyes going cross eyed. 

You loved this effect you had on her, but the pulsing in your vagina needed to be treated to soon as well. You started to bring the entire length in and out at an almost inhumane speed. By now, everyone could hear Spinel's screams of ecstasy. "(Y/N)!!" she finally released, with her cum all on the dildo. You took the dildo out of her and licked it all up. This turned Spinel on more. "How do you taste so good Spinny?" you say excitedly while licking it all up like a kid would with a lollipop. 

"Is it my turn now?" you say innocently.

With no words said, Spinel lifts you off the ground, and kisses your neck. She places you on the bed, kissing both of your breasts. She then places hungry sloppy kisses down your abdomen before landing on your vagina. "You've been so patient and good to me. Good girl. Now you deserve a treat.~" She said with that innocent tone in her voice. 

Before you knew it, she started to lick your clit hungrily. You were moaning loudly, but this was nothing compared to what you were about to get. Spinel took her tongue off of your tongue and placed it inside of your vagina. She started to stretch her tongue,so it was going far in your vagina before starting to lick at your walls. 

"Spinel, I'm gonna-" you were cut off by Spinel taking her tongue out of you. You whimpered at the loss of contact and the pain from not being able to get a release yet. "Spinel, please! I can't handle it anymore!"you said, starting to beg as if it was for your life. "I wanna have some fun too!~" With that she shape shifted her vagina into a huge dick, with veins sprawling around in the right places. She put you in the position you put her in before.

With no hesitation, she placed it into your soaking wet vagina, earning a yelp from you. Tears were starting to brim your eyes. Spinel stopped and looked down to see your vagina bleeding. "oh, crap!! I'm s-so sorry (y/n)!!" she said with tears falling down her eyes. "it's just that-" you cut her off by saying," Spinel, this is supposed to happen, It j-just hurts a little. It happens when it's your first time. We can keep going Spinny." You say reassuringly. "A-are you sure, she says wiping away her tears." "Of course! Just go slow at first, please." 

Spinel followed your directions, and placed into you slowly. You started to cry again, but she kissed away your tears like you did for her. "I promise, the pain will go away, baby." Spinel said truthfully. After (y/n) adjusted to the dick, Spinel started to move slowly. She heard small whimpers from (y/n). They soon left when Spinel gave (y/n) a passionate kiss. It wasn't quick and lust-filled like the others. While lust was most definitely in the kiss, it was mostly filled with love and care. When Spinel let go, she started to quicken her pace. She grunted, feeling (y/n)'s walls wrap tightly around the dick. 
"Mmm, (y/n), you're so tight." Spinel said.

"Spinel, it feels good. Harder." You said quietly between moans. Spinel followed your orders and kept going faster and harder. All you could hear in the room was slapping of skin, moans, and grunts. Spinel started to go at an inhumane speed. "SPINEL!!! YES! YES! AAHHH!" you said, with your nails trailing down Spinel's back harshly, turning her on more. 

After another minute, you finally came, along with Spinel. You both were exhausted. Not saying a thing, Spinel grabbed you from behind and wrapped her arms around you. "(Y/N), I love you. So, so much. Do you feel the same?" That was the first time she ever said that, and it made you so happy. You turned around and gave her a kiss, still wrapped in her arms. "Of course I love you, Spinny.~"

You then took Spinel into the bathroom, where she had her first shower. She enjoyed every bit of it. They may or may have not had another session. 

After the shower, they put on some pjs and cuddled while watching some Tom and Jerry and eating the snacks Spinel brought. 

"You wanna go again?" Spinel said in (y/n)'s ear. "Sure" said (Y/n) excitedly. 

Let's just say that their night sure was eventful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

I just wanna say that I'm so grateful for over 10k views on this book. I never thought that this would ever get even one view, so I'm literally so happy. Also if you guys wanna send some fanart, I'll be more than happy to get it and put on here. <3

Thank you guys!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

93K 2.6K 29
Okay I could give you a description of the story and get you interested in the book, or you know, you could just read. (Updates are irregular.) Discl...
16.2K 330 21
Welllll just read it! :P
144K 3.2K 124
This is based off the Steven Universe TV show.
210 3 2
This entire rewrite was dedicated to GachaEvery.