๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

Av AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... Mer

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
7
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
21
22
23
24
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

8

4.6K 157 71
Av AGirlFromTheStars

We all stared at Lars, shocked to see him alive and pink.

"Ohh, what the heck happened-"

"Lars!" Steven said hugging Lars.

"You saved us! You stopped the robonoids, but- but one of them explode and- and you weren't moving and- and I started crying" Steven went on and apologized for bringing him back to life without asking.

'Mu stars, Steven is too pure for me to handle' I thought with a smile.

Lars looked confused at what Steven was saying.

"Back to life? So I was...away form life?" Lars asked. He then glanced at his hands and let out a shriek.

"I'm Pink!" He exclaimed.

Steven and asked him how he was feeling and he told us that he felt really freaked out.

"Well at least we are on the same page here" Steven said and I nodded in agreement.

Then we heard more robonoids coming for us.

"They're back. Those shattering robonoids are back" Rhodonite said panicked.

"Quickly...block...the...entrance" Fluorite told us.

Rhodonite, the twins, Steven and I ran towards the entrance and pushed a large boulder to cover it.

"Is this going to be enough?" Rhodonite asked in a small voice.

"I certainly hope so" I said.

We watched as the robonoids scan the area before they moved on.

"They've...seem...to...over...looked...us...for...the...time...being" Flourite said as she walked towards us.

"Quickly! Block the entrance!" Padparadscha told us a tad to late.

I would have laughed if the situation wasn't so serious.

"As long as I'm here they are going to keep coming after us" Steven told us.

"It's true. This was a horrible idea!" Rhodonite panicked.

"Should we try to find a hiding spot?" Steven suggested.

"I agree with Steven. This place is no longer a safe haven for any one of us" I added.

"No no no! If we leave this cavern we'll be completely exposed" Rhodonite explained.

"But...if...we...stay...here...theyll...find...us...for...sure" Flourite stated.

"So either we stay here and get caught"

"Or we go out there and get caught" The twins said.

A silence fell upon us as we each weighed the options.

"So wait" Lars said interrupting the silence.

"Am I a zombie now?!" He then started to freak out again.

"No. Well...no! You can talk and zombies can't do that. I must have healed you. I've healed people before just not this much" Steven reassured him.

I was confused as of what was the zombie but I listened anyway.

"Just admits it Steven. I'm a zombie!"

"Oh, I know! A zombie wouldn't have a heartbeat" Steven placed his head on Lars' chest, sweat beaned on his forehead.

"That'sss pretty slowly" Steven said, moving away for his chest.

Rhodonite starred to question if humans can change colours like Lars. Steven started to explain the different explanations of human colours.

"So what does pink mean? Is Lars going to explode or something?!" Rhodonite asked panickily.
(Oh my Stars I love this gem 😂).

"Maybe then Lars would reform with a different colour" one of the twins said.

"I'm...sure...whatever...colour... Lars...chooses...will...be...lovely" Flourite said, making me giggle.

Even Lars started to question himself on why he's pink.

"Even your hair is different" Steven pointed out. He touched his hair and it started to glow.
Steven tried it again but this time his while hand went through Lars' hair.

"Why is it doing that?" Lars asked.

"Lars, I think I know what this is. There is something I can try but no, you don't want me going into your head" Steven told him.

"You're going to... Posses me again?!" Lars asked.

"No...it would be more literal"

I kneeled to Lars.

"May I give it a try?" I asked.

He nodded and I put my hand in his hair and it started to glow.

I quickly removed my hand and got up.

"Well that's unusual" I muttered.

Lars was able to convince Steven to try it again.

"Ok. Everyone stand back" Steven told us

We did what he said and watched Steven but his foot in Lars' head then his entire body.

'I do hope Steven will be okay ad poor Lars having a human go in your hair' I thought.

Since there was time to spare I summoned book and my colouring items.

I looked over to Rhodonite and smiled.

"Hey Rhodonite I do hope you don't mind me drawing you?" I asked her.

She looked at me in shock but nodded.

While drawing her Padparadscha randomly hugged her. Her expression made me giggled and I continued to draw them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anddddd done" I told them.

They walked behind me to see.

"Wow Y/n that's so good. You really got our face expression" Rhodonite laughed.

I smiled.

"Glad you like it"

After drawing them I resummoned my drawing items when Steven returned back and cause him and Lars to fall.

I laughed at there clumsy behaviour.

Steven then started to explain how he was able to go to Earth but I doubted anyone understood.

"Here I've bought you some food" Steven said handing Lars 'food'.

"Huh? Thanks, but I'll- I'll save it for later" Lars purely declined.

"But aren't you hungry?" Steven asked.

"Maybe you only eat magical lizards now like Lion. Are- Are you hungry for lizards"

"No, I do not want a lizard" Lars told him getting up.

While Steven talked to Steven my stomach was eating itself. Then my stomach turned on me and let out a growl.

My cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Here Y/n, try one" Steven said handing 'food'.

I took it and looked at it curiously before taking a bit.

My eyes turned into stars at the amazing taste. I took another bit and others till I was completely finished.

"Steven! That what the most delicious food I've ever tasted before!" I told him excitedly.

Rhodonite picked up a squared box Steven had bought back with him.

"What is this box?" She asked.

"It's juice! We drink it back on Earth" Steven explained.

At first, the Off Colours didn't believe that the juice had come from Earth, they heard that the Earth was destroyed when the Diamonds attacked.
Steven explained that there is life on Earth and gems can live freely there.
Steven recommended that the Off Colours can come with him but there was one problem.

"All? How am I suppose to go through my own head" Lars questioned?

Steven was in Lars' head again and tried to pull his arm in his head.

Me and the Off Colours who watched the seen in front of us in silence, not know what to do not say.

After a few more attempts they gave up.

Lars insisted that the Off Colours go to Earth but they declined his offer and decided that they'll stay back with him to help him around Homeworld.

Lars smiled at them.

"But you have to go back" He said pointing at Steven.

At first, Steven decline leaving him here but Lars convinced him to go back to Earth.

"And take Y/n with you"

I pointed to myself.

"Me?" I asked

Lars puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Your life here us all depressing and sad, wouldn't you want a fresh?  Wouldn't you like to be happy?" Lars told me.

I smiled. My whole life I was in a cage underneath the watchful eye of my aunts but know thanks to Lars and Steven I'm free.

I hugged Lars, he was shocked at first but he hugged me back.

I turned to face the Off Colours and gave them a smile and a wave goodbye which they returned.

Las kneel for us to enter his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Steven made it back to Earth.

"Well that was interesting" I said, looking around.

Then the Crystal Gems, Greg and a human girl appeared on the warp pad.

Seeing the Crystal Gems, the group of rebellious gems that shatter my mother terrified me.

I quietly made my way to the door.

Since they were busy with the reunion of Steven to notice.

I made t towards the door as I was just about to touch the four handle Steven called me.

"Y/n, wait! Don't go!"

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

73.9K 2.1K 24
The crystal gems won the war, and all that is left of the gems from homeworld are Jasper, Lapis, and Peridot. Steven is the son of pink diamond, a wa...
170K 4K 26
BOOK #1: Steven Universe: The Movie CRINGE VALUE: EXTRA LARGE โžช(Edited description) Now that peace has been brought to the galaxy Steven and the Cry...
297K 7.2K 25
๐Ÿ’—COMPLETED๐Ÿ’— y/n is Connie's sibling. But unlike Connie, y/n is a gem human hybrid, just like Steven Universe. What does fate have in story for the...
1.2K 68 14
(Currently on hiatus) What if Rose survived Steven's birth, but she lost her memories? Returning back to her original form as Pink Diamond with no re...