Crush! Kill! Destroy! (Male...

Da Lurkerbelow

(Y/N) is an Iolite berserker of deepest blue, one of the rarest and strongest of the Iolites. But more than t... Altro

I am a proud Iolite warrior.
Shocking Revelation! Iolite learns what he missed
A plan without flaw, nor possibility of error! Iolite throws a fight.
Iolite Unbubbled! His new name is...?
A place to stay! Peridot makes an offer.
An experiment! Peridot and (Y/N) have a chat. (Lemon)
A pleasant talk with Steven. (Y/N) goes for a walk.
Learn about Earth with Amethyst!
Getting to know Amethyst?
Amethyst's Room is the best room! (Lemon)

Crush! Kill! Destroy! Iolite lands on Earth!

3.7K 77 15
Da Lurkerbelow

(Y/N) POV

It has been many, long, lonely years. Flying toward Earth, my hatred pushing my 'voice' to scream louder and louder, and my 'voice' fueling my anger to higher and higher degrees. I've shouted my throat raw, bashed my head against every surface of this ship, planned and scheemed a trillion battle plans, only to throw them all away. All in the name of silencing the 'voice'; I've had, cumulatively, over the past 6000+ years, about a month of silence. I've finally settled on a plan, and I'm going to stick to it. If the Crystal Gems are still around, and thus, the rebellion still uncrushed, I would poof-n-bubble, every, single, Crystal Gem. The 'voice' raged at the thought of letting them go unshattered, but it would be the ultimate gift to the Diamonds. The entire rebellion, all wrapped up in a bubble, for them to decide what to do with, as they pleased. The thought of the pain the Diamonds would put them through eased the 'voice's fury slightly. I long ago abandoned the thought of speculating what was happening in the Empire. With no communication, it would ultimately be a pointless distraction from my mission.

The computer screen in front of me lit up. I would be on earth within the hour. I looked out the front window of the vessel, and I could faintly see a beautiful Blue and Green sphere in the distance. It was a shame that it would be an ashen wasteland when I was done, whether I wanted it to be or not. I prepared myself mentaly for the slaughter to come. It was as easy as letting out a breath, one I'd been holding in my whole life.

Steven POV

Some days, everything seems like it's going to go alright. Yeah, every third time I say that I jinx it, and something bad happens, but that doesn't make it any less true. We've finished up healing the city from Spinel's attack, the sun is shining, Little Homeworld is just about finished, and I've got nothing to do, and nothing I want to do but relax on my bed. That was, of course, till Peridot teleported in, frantic, and worried.

Peridot: "Steven! You have to come see this! This is bad, there is literally no way this could be happening, but it is, and we need you to see this!" She flew up to my room, using that metal trash can lid she uses as a hover disk. Steven: "Peridot, what's wrong? Why are you so-" Peridot: "There is no time to explain! We have to get to Little Homeworld now!" She flew by, practically dragging me out of bed. Steven: "Ok! Calm down Peridot, I'm coming!" I hurried down the stairs and teleported to Little Homeworld.

Peridot dragged me to a computer station setup for communication with oncoming spaceships. Some other gems were crowded around it, looking worried and murmuring to themselves. Peridot got to the controls and put an image up on the screen. It was an old gem ship. It looked beat up, and like it hadn't been repaired or seen a garage in ages. Peridot: "This is an Individual Elite Troop Transport Vessel from near the end of Era 1! It was meant to ship in Garnets and Emeralds to command positions, and enable elite soldiers to be dropped in on key locations. It's been only using those old, outdated thrusters! It's so archaic I didn't bother to program the frequency into the radars! It was only recently detected a few hours ago!" Steven: "Well have you tried calling them?" Peridot looked offended. Peridot: "That was the first thing I tried Steven! I tried all the old frequencies, and all the new ones! Nothing! It's like it wasn't even reaching it! I took a gamble on whether or not it could detect our scans and it's comms are down and have been for thousands of years! This is probably an elite super-soldier that got knocked off course on the way to Earth! She's come here to attack us! She probably doesn't know that the war is over, that the Empire is disbanded, and she hasn't heard your message! As soon as that gem gets off that ship she is going to try to shatter us!" This sent a chill down my spine. An old warrior, that doesn't know the fighting is over? That's so sad. I need to talk to her and get her to see that there is no more need to fight... But to even get her to listen, we will have to fight.

Steven: "Where will the ship land?" Peridot: "Just outside of Little Homeworld in about 20 minutes." I nod. Steven: "Ok. Good. Get Lapis and Bismuth, and round up any capable fighters, I'll get Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl. We need to be ready. I don't like it, but we can't talk to her while she's on the ship, and once she lands, she'll start fighting almost immediately." Peridot nods and runs off to gather the others. The Gems around me summon their weapons and head out to the field. We need to be ready for this gem. But there is one of her, and all of us. How much damage could she possibly do?

(Y/N) POV

It isn't long before I break atmosphere, and start descending to Earth. I can see the landing zone is surrounded with gems, all brandishing weapons, waiting for me. Even from here I can see that maddening star symbol on their most capable looking warriors. I could even see it as a central theme in the gem city I am landing outside of. Damn, the rebellion won. Well, won't My Diamond be surprised when I hand her the entirety of the rebellion over to her on a silver platter. I pull out one of my axes and wait for the ship to land. This was going to be wonderful.

Steven POV

The ship lands, and we are gathered around it, waiting anxiously to see what the gem inside does. At first nothing. It's starting to get uncomfortable. Bismuth moves closer, to try and get a look inside the ship, see what we're dealing with.

Suddenly, from within the ship, there is a mighty "RAAAAAARG!" and the front of the ship bursts open, as a giant of a gem punches through the hull, into Bismuth's face! Fragments of what look like teeth, bone, and face fly off of Bismuth as she flies into a building and poofs on impact! The gem then swung a giant axe with one hand and poofed all the gems that were nearest to the ship. This started a panic, and most of the gems broke formation to run. One of the bigger gems ran in to grapple with the giant gem, and was immediately poofed by a swing from a second giant axe. The rather masculine gem then proceeded to rampage, tearing through the gems like they were nothing, shrugging off punishing blows from Garnet like they were raindrops, and not even paying attention to the attacks from Amethyst and Pearl. Suddenly, he noticed me, and rushed towards me. Some of the other gems tried to stop him but he literally walked over them, trampling them and poofing them beneath his feet like they were insects.

He ran right up to me and raised up one of his axes, I summoned my shield and my bubble. This will let me feel how strong he is. (Y/N): "Crush! Kill! Destroy!" He cried out, and with one swing, cut through and popped my bubble like it wasn't even there. "Crush! Kill! Destroy!" he repeated, as he slammed his other axe down onto my shield. I dropped to my knees and gave it all I had, but it punched through the shield and left a nasty, deep gash on my arm. He threw away that axe, taking my shield with it. "Destroy!!!" he shouted, and punched me right in the face.

Garnet POV

Crystal Gems: "Steven!" We watched in horror as Steven collapsed, horribly bloodied from the single punch this Super-Soldier delt to him. He then turned to face us, it having finally clicked with him that we are the biggest threat. Lapis Lazuli had brought some water in buckets, in order to help, but she was wishing this fight took place near the sea, as she lashed what little water she could at the Super-Soldier. He dodged the lashes with a spin and swung his axe at her head with blinding speed. She barely had time to look surprised before she was hit, and poofed into her gem. This sent Peridot over the edge; she used her metal powers to lift a large metal beam up and launched it at him. He dashed forward, under the beam, and swung his axe up over his head, cutting through the metal like a burning knife through melted butter, before bringing it down, narrowly missing her gem, poofing her as well. This was not going to work, we'd need a fusion to bring him down. But before I could say this, Amethyst tried to disarm him with one of her whips, wrapping it around his arm. He grabbed it, and pulled her in. She flew right into his fist, and poofed. Well, Sardonyx it is then. Garnet: "Pearl!" However, as she turned to look at me, one of the Super-Soldier's axes flew towards me. I caught it with both my gauntlets, but it dropped me to one knee and made a crater in the ground. I turned to look at Pearl, and in the instant she saw me, she gasped, and then the Super-Soldier's hand was around her neck, and with one squeeze and a sickening crack, Pearl poofed into her gem. He pulled out a replacement axe from his chest gem as he strode towards me. I gathered up all my strength into one last massive punch; I would be hit, and poofed, but there was a possibility that he had taken enough damage to be poofed by a solid hit. I made a solid hit, cratering the ground beneath our feet, as he cleaved me in twain. Damn, I'm sorry Steven, he was just too powerful.

Steven POV

I woke up, the sounds of battle, screaming, and destruction all around me. Not a half-second went by that there wasn't the sound of a gem poofing, or the ground cracking, or a building breaking. I looked around. Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Peridot, Lapis... They all got poofed! Who is this guy!? Everything hurts. I licked my good hand and placed rubbed it on the gash in my other arm. It healed and I could move it again. I tried to stand up, but my legs refused to support my weight. I tried to crawl over to Lapis; if i could get her out of her gem, we could lead him to the ocean, then we'd be able to take him. But then, he burst out from a building and landed in front of me. I could hear him shouting so loudly that it hurt. (Y/N): "Crush! Kill! Destroy! Crush! Kill! Destroy!" He looked around, frantically for more gems to fight. He started to bash his own head with the side of one of his axes, punctuating each hit with a shouted word. "Crush! Kill! Destroy!" Suddenly, he noticed me! I tried to crawl away, but he ran up to me, shouting "CRUSH!". He lifted up one of his legs to prepare to stomp on me, shouting "Kill!" as I raised my shield again. "DESTROY!" he shouted as he stomped, shattering my shield, and hitting me in the face again.

(Y/N) POV

So this is all they brought to bear from the mighty rebellion that staved off homeworld retaliation? Or, is this all that's left? It took less than five minutes to defeat every gem in that city and more than 30 to bubble them all. Some of the cowards reformed fast and tried to run. Not like that Amethyst. She might be overcooked, but she kept trying to take me out. She would always time it so that when I poofed her, other gems had also reformed, so I had to take them out to prevent them from calling reinforcements from off world. It took 7 tries before I finally got her alone and could bubble her. It seems some of these Crystal Gems were fusions, but not normal fusions, no, but different gem fusions! It was... interesting to say the least. I'd always wondered what that would be like, but none of the other Iolites wanted to take the chance they might 'catch my madness'. So I don't know what even normal fusion is like. But, after I'd bubbled the others, there was still one enigma left. That strange bio-form. He summoned a protective bubble, and a gem shield. I walked over to him, and noticed something under his clothing. A gem! It appeared to be a Rose Quartz of exceptional clarity and cut. I might even go so far as to say it was a flawless Rose Quartz! But, how? Unless... By the Diamonds, this bio-form was actually a gem hybrid! And not just any gem, but he was the son of Rose Quartz herself! I began to tie him up. (Y/N): "The Diamonds are gonna freak out when they hear about this."

To be continued

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

Alpha Ethan Da Holly

Lupi mannari

3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
1.9M 25K 34
" You are my mate and i forbid you from going out with any other guy.", he hissed. "You can't do this to me! I have rights you know!", i yelled. "Wha...
55K 3K 37
Lapis Lazuli was an orphan. She never knew love and affection until she got a boyfriend. However, that love didn't last for long as he turned into a...
2.1K 34 6
Rose split up her form, into two children (Y/n) and Steven. Follow the adventures of (Y/n) and Steven, the two brothers will face many adventures and...