Pyrrhia High School

بواسطة Fatespeaker_Visions

⚠ I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, THEY BELONG TO TUI T. SUTHERLAND!!! ⚠ Another Wings of Fire high sch... المزيد

First Day!
Crush Comes Back
Under the Romance Tree
Time to Party!
Not so good Confession
This feeling called Jealousy
New kid
Extra Help
Leaving Home
The Dream
Made Up Your Mind?
READ OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED
Another Authors Note (BOOK FAIR!)
The Date (Full Ripnami...yyaass)
The Date (Part 2)
The Break In
Fight In the hall
What Do We Do Next?
OMG THANK YOUUU
The Truth
The Rescue
The Escape -_-
Careless
New Story Cover
Saving Pyrrhia~Part 2
Important Authors Note

Saving Pyrrhia~Part 1

1.9K 20 29
بواسطة Fatespeaker_Visions

Fatespeaker's pov:

I got the text Starflight had sent to the group chat that day after school.

So, that's what that weird potion thing was...

I tucked my phone back in my pocket and quickly went to catch the bus before it drove off.

Deathbringer had gone with Riptide to hang out at his house and mum had gone to stay at work for a few more hours, meaning I was gonna be home all alone.

I got off at my stop and thanked the driver. Walking up to my front door, I unlocked it and walked into the house.

I grabbed an apple and booked it upstairs to my room, dropping my bag and jumping onto the bed.

I suddenly got an idea.

After pulling out my phone, I texted my two BFF's and asked if they wanted to come over.

They both accepted.

(A few hours later)

"That's not how you play! Once you land on one of my property's, you gotta pay me how much is says!" Starflight complained.

"But that'll take all of my money!" Sunny argued back.

"Why are we even playing this!?" Star groaned and fell back, laying his head on the soft carpet.

"I don't know, use said use were bored sooo" I trailed off.

"Meh, monopolys borin anyway" Sunny laughed and started to pack away the board, money and other stuff.

"So what are we gonna do?" Star asked.

"Well, we could~"

"Wait, what was that?"

Sunny pointed out the front window.

I saw about five big, black cars, driving very quickly past us and down the street, turning a corner towards~ oh no.

I cursed under my breath and ran outside.

"What's happening!?" Starflight demanded.

"Something big, and definitely something not good...." I answered, gazing down the street the cars had driven.

I suddenly felt a bit nauseous, worried and terrified, knowing that Pyrrhia was in danger.

I grabbed my phone and texted the Darkstalker Free Zone chat, (the chat that had practically everyone helping out with the Darkstalker situation on it).

Me: OK, I just saw like, five giant scary looking cars drive past my house, it kind of freaked me out...

Moon: Same, I swear it has something to do with Darkstalker!

Turtle: Guys let's not jump to conclusions!

Kinkajou: Turtle's right... But I really don't care, WHATS THE PLAN!?

Winter: Kink just wait a second, we don't know what those cars were for and what they have in them, but we have to take this seriously if it is bad.

Kinkajou: what ever...

Qibli: I guess we could try following them, Fate, did you see where they went.

Me: Yes, they went past my house, down the street, then made a sharp turn towards the labs.

Deathbringer: Damn, OK this is gonna be only once OK Fate!? You can grab my Harley and try to follow them OK?

Me: HOLY FLIP THX! OK IM OUT, TELL YA WHAT I FIND!

I put my phone back excitedly and ran into the garage, Sunny and Star confused, but they followed me.

I walked in and saw the beautiful Harley Davidson my brother owned.
He never usually rid it, since he literally had no idea how to, but for some reason he never let me.

I jumped on the gorgeous bike.

"Sunny, can you do me a favor and stay here for me, just in case my mother gets home or something, then tell her sort of fake story that I went to Starflight's or somethin K? Then if I need you I'll call you over" I said.

She nodded. Then she quickly ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Be careful OK! If you get hurt I'll have no one to ship with Star anymore!" she laughed.

I blushed but nodded.

"What about me?" Starflight asked.

"You, are coming with me" I winked as I put on the helmet.

"Wait wha~" I cut him off by grabbing him, sitting him behind me and shoving another helmet on his head.

"Be safe OK!" Sunny called after us as we rid off.

I sped down the street and turning the sharp corner the cars had, laughing at Star's screams behind me.

I sped up, turning a few more corners,  leading to the labs.

Suddenly the cars came into view.

I slammed the break as I almost crashed into the back of the van.

I signaled Starflight to be quiet as we drove at around the same speed as the black vehicles in front of us.

A few minutes later,  as I expected, we ended up at the entrance of the Night'N'Ice labs.

I quickly turned and drove into the forest next to the labs, hiding the motor bike in the bushes.

"OK, what now?" Starflight asked.

"Now, I'll text the everyone, telling them to meet me here, cause I have a feelin we'll need backup" I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once everyone arrived in the forest Star and I were hiding in, we were ready.

"OK, since last time, Darkstalker has gotten like, Fifty or more guards at the front and back door,  meaning way more are gonna be guarding the inside" I explained.

"So, we'll need a distraction and if St doesn't take all the guards attention, we'll just have to knock them out."

"Why can't we just kill them all!?" Peril argued.

"Because some of them have family's and we aren't evil!" Glory shouted.

"OK then, so what's the plan?" Riptide asked.

"Well, as I said, we need a distraction," I answered "Anyone got any ideas?"

"Well, we could get some one to chase some of the guards away?" Clay suggested.

"Or we could send a hot model to distract them..." Deathbringer winked at Glory, which he got a slap in the face in return.

"I think we'll just go with Clay's idea" she growled.

"I'LL DO IT!" Kinkajou offered.

"What! No! You already risk yourself last time we were here!" Turtle argued.

"I'll be fine!" she kissed his cheek and ran off, into the labs parking lot.

"HEY GUYS!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND ALL THAT! NOW IM GONNA GO TELL THE COPS!" she shouted.

The guards eyes widened and as Kink started sprinting away, most of them ran after her.

Damn that little girl is fast.

Now there were ten guards left.

"I got it" Riptide said and ran to one of the black cars, making sure the guards saw him and drove off.

"What the heck is he doing!?" Tsunami shouted.

The rest of the guards jumped on their little buggies and speeding off after him.

We all took our chance and ran into the doors, using one of the key cards I had kept from the last raid.

We waited for a little while for Kink and Riptide to come back.

A little soon after, Kink came sprinting back and through the door.

Then after her, Riptide came sprinting back as well.

"What did you!?" Tsunami asked him.

"I drove not far from here and pretended to crash into a tree, but before I did, I jumped out of the car and hid in the bushes, then as the guards were checking the car, I took my chances and ran back here" he explained.

"But while I was in the car, I saw like, twenty boxes of that Careless stuff you were talking about Starflight."

Star's face turned pale and he looked like he was gonna pass out.

"How many were in each box!?" he asked firmly.

"I don't know, like, ten in each?" Riptide replied.

Starflight adjusted his glasses and closed his eyes, places two fingers on his temple, trying to think.

"My father said that just ten  flasks of Careless could take over all of earth" he whispered.

We all gasped and glanced at each other.

"What doe's he want with that much Careless!?" Moon asked.

"I don't know, but we're gonna find out..." I answered as we began to walk down the long halls.

A/N: OK SO! I just wanna say that.... The next chapter will be the second last chapter of this book.... *blows nose with tissue*

So I just wanna thank to all you awesome readers for...well... reading this book and I am FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

Oh and for all the people who wanted to see Fathingo and Darksight and all that, that actually won't be in this book. It'll be in the prequel I am going to make for this and its all about Darkstalker and his past!

Anyway, sorry I haven't updated in a while but at least I updated today.
K I'm done bye, and thank you!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

140K 1.6K 53
Darkstalker has been defeated, and Pyrria is finally at peace. (Somewhat.) Qibli invites Winter to come back to Jade Mountain Academy. But just when...
7.5K 41 29
~~ requests are open again guys! but i will be pretty slow at writing them ~~ just some fluff and angst about your favorite wings of fire ships i do...
439K 4.2K 200
Truth or dare! It's just a harmless little game you play with the occasional event that is incredibly stupid, but it's not that crazy, right? Well, n...
594K 11K 167
{Sequel to Just A Little Glorybringer For Ya} After graduating from JMA, Rainkeeper, Joy, and all the others, have grown up and have started famili...