Los Santos Adventures

Od DrexhunterCross

Hey guys here's another chapter. Now i know it's out of the blue and it seems kind of odd. But have a read an... Více

Los Santos (Ch.1)
Business (Ch.2)
Michael De Santa (Ch.4)
Preparation (Ch.5)
Jewellery Heist (Ch.6)
Race Spot (Ch.7)
Alexa (Ch.8)
Training (Ch.9)
Racing Off (Ch.10)
Lamar's Heist (Ch.11)
A New Player (Ch.12)
Choices We Make (Ch. 13)
Crew (Ch. 14)
Patching things up (Ch. 15)
Prison Break (Ch.16)
The Mess (Ch.17)
Military problems (Ch.18)
Business Plans (Ch.19)
Sandy Shores (Ch.20)

A Job for Three (Ch.3)

2.6K 81 28
Od DrexhunterCross

Day 3

Izzy: "I'm sorry... Say that again?"

I was on Los Santo's beach. Sitting on a park bench, having a cup of coffee. To the unknown eye, it looked like I was enjoying the sunset. But, I was scoping out Simeon's house."

Y/N: "I said... We have to do this tomorrow."

Izzy: "In the daylight!?"

I glance up at the house, it was a nice place. Kind of hard to believe that this fat bastard owned a two-story house. It was near the end of the beach and kind of nice. It had it's one little stretch. The only problem, the area where the house is station is busy and is always being watched, by beachgoers or by the large park right beside it. Or the extra close houses that the place was built on.

Heck nightlife should be terrible here since it's especially close to the bars and such.

Izzy: "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded, finally getting up from my seat. Quickly throwing my coffee into a rubbish bin.

Y/N: "Listen... The job nice and all. But there are too many people and it's already busy as is during this time in the evening. Plus, from what I've seen..." I glance around me, making sure no one can hear the next part. "The houses next door have their lights on."

Izzy: "But, you decide to go in broad daylight... That's insane!"

Y/N: "Not really... Have you run those license plates I asked?"

Izzy: "Yeah, I don't think you understand the concept of being a hacker? I need details and need to know a few things about them!"

I groan turning back around at the houses. As I'm about to pass them

Y/N: "Then what do you suggest I do?"

Izzy: "Take a picture of them for starters!"

I glanced back at the house and noticed the mailbox. Some of their mail was on the floor. Along with the other one having letter hanging halfway out, I grab the mail and walk off.

Y/N: "What about their mail?"

Izzy: "That'll do... What's there names?"

I was walking to my bike and thankfully the parking lot was empty. While I pull out the mail.

Y/N: "Names Mrs. Carline Darcy and the house on right was to Mr. Edward Clark."

Izzy: "Alright give me a few minutes. "

I chuckled as I ripped the bills up and got on my bike.

Y/N: "Fine with me... I'll meet up with you at the workshop."

Izzy: "Alright. I'll see you then"

I've started passing car after car. Slowly making my way to Izzy's main workshop. As I finally turn and spot his store I can see Izzy waiting for me on steps. As I parked my bike, I spotted Izzy walking up to me.

Izzy: "Finally you're here."

Y/N: "Was I supposed to be here sooner?"

Izzy starts laughing as he shakes his head.

Izzy: "Trust me, you arrived in Los Santos at the perfect time dude."

I leaned against the railing for the stairs studying him for a moment.

Y/N: "Come again?"

Izzy gets up from his seat and flashes me a grin as he drags me along.

Izzy: "I've got a car for you."

Y/N: "A car? You've got to be kidding me!"

Izzy: "Nope... and we haven't even gotten to the best part."

I see Izzy opening one of the garage doors and we walk into his shop. My eyes constantly glanced around the room, spotting the beautiful cars parked to the side, the freshly painted floors, new tires, and clean furniture.

Y/N: "Wow... Cannot believe what I'm seeing here. To think we came from a place that was barely running to something like this?"

Izzy: "I know right... Took me a while. But damn does my shop look good."

I nod crashing on the couch.

Y/N: "So this car where is it?"

Izzy then leads me outside. Then opens a second garage and my heart stops beating. But, not in a good way.

Izzy: "What do you think?"

I scratched the back of my head, gawking at the old rusted car in front of me.

Y/N: "It's... rusty and... not drivable or should be driven around... Like... At all."

Izzy: "Come on man, a fresh coat of paint. A new engine and some good parts and she'll look amazing."

I sighed and shook my head.

Y/N: "Yeah... When I have the cash?" I walk over to the rusted piece of metal. "I mean, how on earth, am I going to race this thing?"

Izzy shook his head and realized the problem.

Izzy: "No... You're not driving this car!"

He opens another garage and my mouth dropped. The paint, the color, the style, the engine... Oh my god. I think I'm in love.

Izzy: "You're driving this one.

My fingers were outlining the hood of the car, not even a speck of dust was on the car yet.

Y/N: "What kind of street racing... Are we talking here, Tokyo drift?"

Izzy chuckles putting his arm around my shoulder.

Izzy: "Welcome to the West Coast brother."

You start laughing as he hands you the keys.

Y/N: "Oh, I want to drive this..."

Izzy: "But?"

Y/N: "First things first. About those houses?"

Izzy: "Oh need to worry. I've got someone working on it."

Y/N: "What... Who's working on it."

???: "Don't worry kid, I've got your back."

I swung around and began laughing holding my hand out for of my friends that I haven't seen in nearly two years.

Y/N: "Lester... What are you doing here?"

Lester shakes my hand as he holds on to his cane.

Lester: "I should be the one asking you that question kid. What no call, no email. For your old uncle Lester?"

I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/N: "Sorry... Prison doesn't exactly allow us on computers."

He nods and lead us into the shop again with the couch.

Lester: "I heard. Sorry to hear about that... But what's this about taking from money from dead pricks now?"

Y/N: "I-"

Lester: "No, no, no... Don't need to tell me a thing, Iain over told me the whole stick."

Izzy turns to the Lester rolling his eyes.

Izzy: "Hey, call me Izzy!"

Lester: "Whatever you say Iain, your still my nephew so I'll use that name. But you're the only family that I have here so fine... Izzy."

Izzy grabbed his temples frustrated with Lester. While he shows a big goofy grin.

Izzy: "Ahh... Why me?"

Lester: "Why indeed... So kid your planning on taking some stuff from a dead man. Why do you need this info?"

I see Lester holding a file

Y/N: "You know me, Lester. When I take a job I want it to run smoothly."

Lester: "But you also know that's not physically possible most of the time."

Y/N: "Hey, were not robbing liquor stores anymore. Or small time banks, I'm just here to get some dead man's money."

Lester chuckled and nodded.

Lester: "Well you certainly picked the best man for it."

He hands me the folder as he continues to speak.

Lester: "Simeon Yetarian, he once upon a time. Owned the Premium Deluxe Motorsports Dealership. That's what he was on the surface. But in actuality, this guy was connected to the underworld as well. Luckily this guy was such an asshole that no one liked him and will be thankful that he's gone than anything."

He chuckles and I nod looking up. I've turned over the page. Spotting the names, I mentioned before.

Y/N: "What about these guys?"

Lester: "Well, they're mostly decent folk. We'll except for Mr. Edward, the guy has a bit too much gay porn on his computer and is married to his corporate wife so you know... In the closet and all. I've got to ask? What's the idea here? What are you going to do to get them out of their houses?"

Y/N: "I was thinking of setting up a trap of some kind?"

Izzy: "We're listening."

Y/N: "We call them personally and tell them they've got a special limited time offer at the mall. We mention were fancy merchandise or store that they visit often. Then we've got fools racing off to the store."

Lester: "Not a bad idea... Especially if we've got something to offer them, by the time they get there. Security will be running around after them."

I nod closing the folder

Lester: "So what's the big-ticket item, don't tell me its the 50 K."

I chuckle placing the folder on the

Y/N: "Simple, this guy sells luxury cars right? So, the most expensive cars are the ones-"

Izzy: "In his garage! Not a bad idea, I do that too with some of my expensive cars."

Lester: "Good lead. But are you sure?"

I  nodded pulling my phone out and showing them a few pictures of the cars in his garage.

Y/N: "Not bad right... Here's the funny part. This guy even told me about the cash on hand. $50 000... Now I don't know about you. But, I'm pretty sure he's not talking about the cars."

Izzy takes the phone from my hand and zooms up, so he can see get the specs on the car.

Izzy: "I'll say, Those things together should be about $250 000. Plus, the $50 000. You've got $300 000."

Lester: "So, it'll be easy money for everyone. Of course, we'll have to change a few things on the cars, just to be safe and this doesn't even count for any damage we might find later on them. But, this is good."

Y/N: "See easy easy money... The only thing to do now is to get it done."

Lester: "I like it... You sold me on the job kid."

I rub my hands together, knowing I've sold the idea. Now it's all about the practical aspect.

Y/N: "So we'll work with the normal split right. 13% for Izzy, 14% for you Lester. My two guys on the scene will get 12%."

Lester: "Which makes it... $40 000 for Izzy and your added hands, $42 000 me and $ 147 000."

Y/N: "Along with anything this sick fuck has in his house as a bonus."

Izzy: "Pretty much."

Lester: "I like it..."

Izzy: "It's easy money... and I'm always happy to earn easy money."

Y/N: "Yeah, we'll have some extra cash in our back pocket."

Lester: "With this much cash... You could find a nice little apartment."

I nodded along feeling pleased with my choice in the job.

Y/N: "Yeah, well... I think its best if I lay low for a bit. After all, only got out of prison three months ago."

Izzy: "Smart... Very smart."

Lester: "What time do you plan on doing this?"

Y/N: "About 2 p.m. and time limit is 3."

Lester: "I'll get on it our little lure for those neighbors until we see other again gentlemen."

WIth that Lester walked off calling another cab, while I turn to Izzy.

Y/N: "What do you think?"

Izzy: "I'm thinking you've got it set. I can sell the cars to a friend on the black market. No questions asked. Of course, you might not get the $250 000. But it won't be less than $200 000. Those cars will be out of our hand's in under a week"

I nod jumping out of my seat and heading for the door.

Y/N: "Alright then... I'm heading to my place to chill for a bit. I'll also check with my crew. No need to start a fight on the job am I right."

Izzy: "Good to hear. Also for the love of God, don't shoot anyone."

I snickered as I walked off out of the workshop.

[Time Skip]

I was glancing back and forth as I took my first steps into the Vanilla Unicorn. It was odd spotting fluorescent lights and the faint smell of female perfume in the air.

That wasn't even going into the decor. But at least the place was clean and was nicely lit. In all honesty.

It's the cleanest strip club you've ever been in.

Y/N: 'So this is where Franklin and Lamar want to me?'

Y/N: 'Alright... Where are they?'

I glanced over to the bar. Catching a few stares my way it was from a few of the girls, even the barkeeper as they pass me by.

Y/N: 'Maybe a beer or something to clear my head.'

Strolling over to the bar. I locked eyes with the bartender. She appeared like one of the dancers. Her clothing was eye candy for the unlucky sole if they stared for her too long and those emerald green eyes. Would knock any man to their knees. She seemed, stunning and striking all in one. I showed her my grin and she showed me hers.

Y/N: 'God, I've missed women.'

Bartender: "How may I help you today sir~"

I turn my gaze to the drinks she's placed on the rows behind her and shook my head unsure what to drink anymore. You'll just stick with the usual.

Y/N: "I'll take a double shot of whiskey please."

Bartender: "Well aren't we getting frisky tonight. That will be $20 sweetie."

Y/N: "Sure thing. Hot stuff."

I hand her the cash, then hands me my drink. I give her a little wink and lean against the counter.

Y/N: "So miss-"

Bartender: "Juliet, my name is Juliet."

Y/N: "I see... Juliet, I like it. Makes you remember the name and the face all in one." She gives me a wink and I nod staring into her eyes "Juliet, I was wondering if you've seen some of my friends."

Juliet: "Don't you want to spend some time with me first~"

She leaned over the counter top, showing off her cleavage and I had to stop for a moment. Then just stare. I gaze up and see her biting her bottom lip as she leans closer now. I could lean closer and touch those lips.

Juliet: "I think... We could have... A lot of fun~"

I raised an eyebrow, knowing what she means all to well... Your little friend downstairs agreed. Its been three years now. But, you need to maintain control... Acting out will only ruin this little game.

Y/N: "I'm sure we would~ I mean just look at you, I don't think I can take my hands off you when we start~"

Juliet: "What's stopping you~"

I chuckled and leaning back, hoping to spot Franklin or Lamar. Before this get's too out of hand and you're taking her back to the shop.

Y/N: "Just give me sometime... I need to leave my mark is all~"

Juliet: "You think you can handle me~"

I take a sip of my drink and hand it to her, she downs it and my eye lit up.

Y/N: "Is that challenge~"

Juliet: "Maybe~"

Franklin: "YOU MOTHERFUCKER."

I turn around to spot Franklin being dragged out of the strip club.

Y/N: "Well, I've got to go... Juliet~"

I place the glass on the counter and place a fifty on the counter as a tip. But as I'm about to walk off. She grabs my hand and I turn around to see her leaning over the counter.

Her lips were right beside my ear. I could feel her breathe on my face. Her scent wafting over to my nose.

Juliet: "I'm dancing tomorrow night at 10~"

Y/N: "Oh, I'm not missing that... See you then~"

She kissed my cheek and I turned to see a guard walking up to me.

Guard: "We got a problem here!"

Juliet: "We're good here Joshep. Perfect actually~"

Her hand was now on my cheek, she smiles and I chuckle, as I look to the door.

Y/N: "See you then~"

She giggles.

Juliet: "Can't wait~"

I walked past the security guard and headed straight for the door. Opening the door and stepping outside. I spot Franklin talking to one of the guards.

Franklin: "Listen dog, I didn't- Yo what you doing here?"

I walked up to him with my hands in my coat pocket.

Y/N: "I came out here looking for you. We need to talk man."

Franklin nods, quickly saying goodbye to his friend and we walk off. After a few streets, I stop making sure no one was around. Only then do I speak up.

Y/N: "I wanted to tell Lamar when he's with us. But, tomorrow we're doing the job in broad daylight."

Franklin: "Seriously?"

I nodded pulling out a cigarette, one for him and one for me.

Y/N: "Place is usually busy during the day. So instead of hitting it during the night like we said we're going to hit it instead during midday, we've got plans set up. All I need from Lamar and you are to follow the plan. Sound good to you?"

Franklin: "Listen dog, you don't need to worry we'll handle it."

I chuckled puffing my cigarette, thankful that he understands what's going on.

Y/N: "I've also got some good news. Remember when I told you, both your share would be 15. Well, I talked to my guys and they said, you're getting 39. But I'm evening it out so you get 40."

Franklin: "Seriously?"

Y/N: "Yeah... I'm just here to tell you that. Because I don't want us fighting. So... We cool?"

Franklin: "You kidding dog... You just made my payday become a great day."

I chuckled remembering the joy I once had when I heard those numbers. Now they just seem too small.

Y/N: "Hey, if you work as good as I hope. Then we've got no problem if we do another job."

Franklin: "Seriously dog... We got dis, just wait and see we'll be on point."

Y/N: "Alright then... I'll see you guys later then."

[Time Skip]

Lamar, Franklin and I were all sitting in a van driving up to Simeon's place. We had some fake number plates put on. Had masks and gloves on. So we don't leave our fingerprints.

As we drove up the road, my arm was resting on the dashboard as we start at the four-way stop. My thoughts were of the job and unfortunately for me... I don't have the best poker face when I'm thinking.

Lamar: "What's wrong with you?"

I sighed, wanting to have a cigarette. But, knew that the cops could find my fingerprints on my buds or use the saliva to track me down, so I left them in my room.

Y/N: "I'm fine... Just thinking"

Franklin: "Something seems off?"

Y/N: "No... Just thinking about something is all."

Lamar: "Probably all the paper were going to make am I, right boy!"

Franklin: "So long as you don't do anything stupid. Then yeah we got no reason to freak out."

I spotted the house two streets up and told Lamar to slow down.

Y/N: "Alright then... So the plan is to get into the building. Use the main road as our exit strategy. We've got cameras going down the road and in the house. It'll be killed by the time we enter and leave. We got to be silent and steal as much as we can... I'll handle the safe and get the keys for the cars. You guys find the most expensive items in the house and pile them into the truck. Any questions?"

A moment of silence later Lamar speaks up.

Lamar: "Shit nigga. We got dis... This isn't our first job."

Franklin: "Yeah, no problem."

Y/N: "Good, I've given us an hour on the job. But I want us done before it even gets that close. Are you guys alright with this? Stealing from your previous employer?"

Lamar: "Taking my shit back from Simeon, fuck yes!"

Franklin: "You didn't know Simeon like we did, that guy was a snake and got what he deserved."

Y/N: "Alright then... We're coming up on our right. Get your masks and glove. We're about to go in."

Lamar: "Alright..."

I text Lester and he tells me there down for the next sixty seconds. I press the button for the garage tag and we drive in with no problem. We

Y/N: "Alright, let's go."

We stepped out of the door when the garage door closed. I went in first, followed by Lamar and Franklin.

Lester got the camera's on the street too. So it was merely a matter of closing the blinds or curtains. Only then could we walk around the place and now worry about being spotted.

However, Lamar had other plans as he took off his mask and spoke up.

Lamar: "THIS MOTHER-"

I covered his mouth and brought him down.

Y/N: "Silent was what I asked for... Not loud. Remember we're not even here. Now, pick up anything that has value and keep your damn mask on."

He nods and speaks up.

Lamar: "Chill... I got dis."

Y/N: "Right..."

He walks off heading to a few of the rooms. Franklin had just walked past carrying a box of some kind. I turned my ear set on, which was connected to Lester's phone.

Y/N: "You on?"

Lester: "Loud and clear."

Y/N: "Alright... Where's safe Lester?"

Lester: "From the schematics I found. It's either in his bedroom or the garage. both are on the west side of the house."

I made my way to the master bedroom and started, tapping the walls which were connected to another room. It didn't take long until I found a hollow wall in his walk-in cupboard.

Y/N: "Lamar, come over here."

He races over.

Lamar: "What?"

Y/N: "Help me move some of this stuff..."

I point to the shoes and which was in front of the fake wall.

I push the wall for a moment wondering if it will bounce out. So I do the next part and slide the wall to the side. Revealing the secret room. Where everything was hidden in the dark.

Lamar: "Okay... Now that's cool."

Y/N: "Take everything in this room."

Lamar: "Everything?"

Y/N: "Everything... This is where we make some real cash."

Lamar nods taking a case full of watches.

Lamar: "Don't mind if I take one these."

I chuckled as he walked out of the room. How Lester wasn't as amused.

Lester: "How are we doing?"

I found the light switch and grinned.

Y/N: "We're golden... You were right. In the master bedroom."

Lester: "What about the safe have you found it yet?"

I spot the metal casing in the side of the wall.

Y/N: "Yup... Found it."

Lester: "Can you crack it?"

Y/N: "No problems here. it's a standard Sentry SF2. Take a look."

I took a quick picture with my phone, then sent it to Lester.

Lester: "Yup that's a Sentry SF2. From what I can see a few of the digits on the safe have been worn down the digits."

Y/N: "Noticed. These kinds of safes only use four-digit codes. So maybe his birthday?"

Lester: "Most likely... Give me a moment. Ah, it's 1979 06 21."

I place a light over the safe.

Y/N: "Numbers 6, 2 and 0 still look brand new."

I press the number 1979. With a crack, the locked safe opens and I hear Lester clapping on the other end.

Lester: "Music to my ears. What have you got?"

I open the safe and see a few documents, some cash all stacked together easily the $50 000 he mentioned before. Some jewelry and a bag of cocaine, then you finally spot the keys for the two cars downstairs.

Y/N: "He's got a lot of shit in here Lester, we'll have a look later on."

Lester: "Alright... Your time left is 45 minutes."

Y/N: "Understood..."

I glanced over the contents of the safe.

Y/N: 'Huh? So that's why he opened so much?' I grabbed the bag of cocaine and was surprised. 'Your about 200 grams worth or was... There's about 100 leftover.'

I quickly packed the stuff into a bag. Then locked the safe again and closed the door making sure no one came in here. But as I'm about to leave I spot a briefcase. Quickly grab and go. I spot Franklin looking for me.

Franklin: "We good. Anything of value is now in the van ready to go."

Y/N: "Is the place clean though?"

Franklin: "Ahh..."

I sighed and shook my head.

Y/N: "Doesn't matter now. Where's Lamar?"

Franklin: "Already in the van."

Y/N: "Good."

I threw Franklin a set of keys and turn to the gas stove, then letting the gas escape. Then finally made my way to the I the garage and spoke to two of them. As I stepped into the car.

Y/N: "Alright... Lamar, your first."

He nods, starting the van and I do the same, along with Franklin.

Lester: "Camera's are dead."

Y/N: "Go!"

Lamar drives off and takes to the high way. Then it's Franklin, then me.

Lester: "Three... Two... One... and there on again."

Y/N: "We're already out of there Lester."

Lester: "Good to hear. How did it go?"

I chuckled.

Y/N: "Well, we've got the cars and the extras. But that's not even counting the sage."

Lester: "Anything good?"

Y/N: "Not too sure yet, there are some documents, jewelry and a bag of cocaine."

Lester: "Well this might just be an interesting one."

Y/N: "Yeah... don't need to tell me."

Lester: "Are they still following the route you selected?"

I nodded glancing over the steering wheel to see Lamar and Franklin still maintaining a calm speed.

Y/N: "Yup, we'll be back in ten minutes. Tell Izzy."

Lester: "Alright then."

A few minutes passed by and you sigh leaning back into the seat. You're heading up the road and following Lamar and Franklin, soon enough we're in the parking lot where Izzy is waiting for us along with some backup.

Izzy: "Good, you guys made it. How did it go?"

Y/N: "It's a good day my friend... A good day."

Izzy: "I'm sure... Key's please."

I throw him the keys and Franklin does the same. We walked over to Lamar as he's cussing out one of the guys.

Lamar: "What the fuck do you think you're doing!"

The kid about 17 stands back sweating up a storm as he faces a angry Lamar.

Man: "W-we n-need to m-move the stuff, sir."

Lamar: "But this stuff is mine-"

I stepped over to Lamar giving him some space between the kid and him.

Y/N: "Ours Lamar, ours remember?!"

Lamar realizes his mistake and chuckles it off.

Lamar: "Yeah well, I thought it was first come first serve and who the fuck are these guys."

Franklin: "Stop being an idiot and give him the kid, the damn keys."

Lamar hand him the keys and Izzy takes the car around. He'll be hiding them for a few days and repainting them. Everything should be fine.

Y/N: "Come on, let's get out here."

We walked over to Franklin's car, which was parked waiting for us. Franklin quickly opens the boot and we quickly change out of our work clothes and into something a bit more street.

When I'm finally done, I spot Lamar digging through the bag.

Lamar: "Shit what is this?"

I grabbed the bag.

Y/N: "This is more than half of both your payments. I'll give them to you at the shop. Now, let's go."

I jumped into the passenger's seat, with Franklin taking the drivers. While Lamar jumps in the back.

Lamar: "This isn't right man. I should be sitting in front with my homie. Not in the back, like some little kid."

I threw him his $25 000. His eyes practically fell out of his socket, with his mouth following soon after.

Y/N: "Do me a favor and shut up for now please."

I turn to Franklin as he starts to laugh at that comment.

Franklin: "Fuckin finally... I'm getting paid for my fucking jobs."

Y/N: "Your $25 000 is in here too. I'll hand it to you when we get there."

Franklin: "Shit. Do you want me to drive faster?"

I broke out laughing and leaned into my chair grinning from ear to ear.

Y/N: "Relax, enjoy the ride. You've both earned it."

Lamar: "So ah... What now, where's the other $15 000"

I tilted my head to the side and scratched my neck.

Y/N: "For now... You'll have to wait. I'll pay you guys when the cars are sold. This should keep you guys going. Until there sold."

Lamar: "I'm talking about another job man... When are we going to hit it?"

I turned to Franklin. Shrugging my shoulders.

Y/N: "I've got no other jobs lined up right now... The only thing I'm going to do is chill and work on my car."

Lamar's smile turned to groan, not even five minutes in he speaks up again.

Lamar: "How much are you getting out of this?"

I turned to him.

Lamar: "I'm just asking homie."

I grabbed the bridge of my nose. Not ready to talk about this shit, thankfully Franklin caught it.

Franklin: "Are you trying to start something nigga. Simeon barely paid us and now you want to rob the guy that gave us our biggest paycheck ever?"

Lamar: "Na, it ain't like that"

Franklin: "Then what the fuck is it then?"

Lamar: "I just want equal pay."

I groaned and turned to him.

Y/N: "Oh dear lord... OK, Lamar. Let me make this clear. Keeping talking like this, and it will be your last job with me. Am I clear... As for equal pay. I'm the one that's most likely to get into trouble. So I get extra and I prepared everything before you guys even came along. So unless you were the boss or the guy who offered the job. That's how much you're getting paid. Besides this is an intro fee."

Lamar: "Shit man."

Franklin: "We here."

I opened the garage door and Franklin drove in. I hand him his cut. As I did with Lamar. However, Lamar still seemed agitated.

Lamar: "So... Where's your cut in the bag to son?"

I open it up and show him there's no cash inside.

Y/N: "Happy!?"

Lamar: "Listen to me-"

Franklin slapped him behind the head.

Franklin: "Come on... You stupid mother fucker. Thanks man."

Y/N: "No problem and do me, favor guys, don't do anything that might attract attention. So no spending the cash all in one go or start parading it around. Some might notice. Most importantly, don't tell anyone what happened OK?"

Lamar: "Whatever man."

He jumps into the passenger seat and I turn to Franklin.

Franklin: "We got it."

I nod and salute them off.

[Time Skip]

In the Vanilla Unicorn was the presenter for the dancers scream out for the crowd of men, as one of the lovely ladies finishes their act.

Man: "Alright gentleman. Now... Give it up to for the unicorns very own... Cow-girl!"

Within that moment the gorgeous steps out on the catwalk she was wearing thigh-high leather boots. She had this air of confidence in her as she strolled up to her stage.

Man: "Now, let's make some noise."

The girl grabbed the pole and swung her hips as she pulled her self up. A few in the crowd started whistling as she spun herself around. A person in the crowd reaches out and is grabbed and being politely escorted out of the club.

The young beautiful thing slides to the floor giving the crowd a wink, without the crowd aware of the call, a bucket of water fell on top of her white shirt. A shame as she slowly takes off her top layer, then those tight short cut jeans. Her hands moved slowly and emphasized every single movement.

Men: "Take it off!!! Take it off!!!"

She throws the shirt into the crowd and one of the lucky men. Then her bottom half, the men whistled and cried out as she stood in her tight bikini showing off her cleavage.

Juliet: "What do you think... Pretty fun am I right~"

I turned to Juliet, who was sitting by my side. She had her legs over mine as we sat on her couch. I had a glass of whiskey in hand, she was fully clothed and it was close to midnight. Honestly... I'm to sure what i should say?

Y/N: "Watching porn on my first date?" I turned to the screen. "Certainly a new one."

At that moment your ears perked up as you hear someone raise their voice so she can be heard.

???: "Popcorn is ready."

Juliet: "Finally we're getting to the good part, now hurry up!"

The girl pokes her head around the corner and you notice the brunette hair, with that faint shade of maroon in her hair. That brilliant shine of sky-blue in her eyes.

???: "I'm coming!! I'm coming!!!"

Y/N: "That's what she said."

Juliet turned to me and grabbed my cheek.

Juliet: "Hey! Who are you here for!"

I turned Juliet as I feel a jolt to my side as Emma, Juliet's roommate crash beside me.

Emma: "What did I miss?"

Emma holds out some popcorn for me and I take a handful.

Y/N: "Nothing much... Just watching your dance..." I turned to the television to see her doing a splits "Wow... Flexible aren't we~"

Emma gives me a wink and I feel her hand on my thigh.

Emma: "You should see me now~"

I turned to her, while her hand slowly reaches for my crotch. I aimed to Juliet. As her finger slowly flicks my ear

Y/N: "So... Ahh, just remind of your relationship with Emma here?"

Emma chuckles as she gets closer and closer. As Juliet bends over and plants a kiss on my lips. Then slowly pulls her self closer to Emma.

Juliet: "It's an open relationship~"

Emma: "With benefits~"

Before I could even ask or question what they meant. Both of them kissed and my eyes just sprung open realizing what I've gotten myself into.

Y/N: "Best dance ever~"

Emma: "What are you doing... Get over here~"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for reading guys.

Please a like or a comment and tell me what you guys think?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

658 19 8
(CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTS, USE OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AND PAST SUICIDE ATTEMPTS - TAKE CAUTION WHEN READING) After the North Yankton heist, Tr...
4.6K 214 29
Decided to write a bit cuz i lack the ability to get over TDU. Also sorry if the grammar sucks. English isn't my first language. Also if an operative...
20.8K 509 11
*** Sexual Content Starts Right Away in First Chapter and Sprinkled Throughout the Rest of the Story, Drug Use and Mature Language- Adult Mature Read...
1.3K 35 5
After the final GTA heist, the group mends their own ways until a suspicious act occurs. The three get back together but some closer than others. Mic...