𝐃 𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐎 | 18+|

LibbidyJL tarafından

▱▱▱▱ They were polar opposites, two different worlds, two different people, but for some reason she was infat... Daha Fazla

~𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑹 𝑨 𝑪 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑺~
◇𝑶 𝑵 𝑬◇
◇𝑻 𝑾 𝑶◇
◇𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬◇
◇𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬◇
◇𝑺 𝑰 𝑿◇
◇𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵◇
◇𝑬 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻◇
◇𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬◇
◇𝑻 𝑬 𝑵◇
◇𝑬 𝑳 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵◇
◇𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑳 𝑽 𝑬◇
◇𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵◇
◇𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵◇
◇𝑭 𝑰 𝑭 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵◇
Author's Note

◇𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹◇

1.9K 52 16
LibbidyJL tarafından

                                " 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠."
                                           𝑈𝑛𝑘𝑜𝑤𝑛.

Cybil agreed to ride home with Dario much to her reluctance, but his demanding gaze forbade her to decline his offer. He intimidated her , his composed posture and observant stance made it hard to determine what he planned to do or say next.

Mariah did nothing to help her. She had no concerns should the scary but handsome man kidnapped her best friend and possibly rape her then kill her after. Cybil swore to herself that she would never attend anywhere else with Mariah, not even if she begged. Mariah was a good friend but prefer to be her own person. She lacked patience and disliked traveling along with people. Cybil had gotten used to her friends attitude, but sometimes it was infuriating to know how selfish Mariah was ; perfect example was now. Cybil already knew that Mariah wanted her gone just so that she could be alone Lucas.

Cybil was angry to the point where she thought of storming back into the restaurant and sending one healthy blow to Mariah's face but thought better than to do so for it would maybe end their friendship.

" Why is the chauffeur taking so long" Cybil spoke to herself. She had no intention whatsoever for the Greek god beside her to hear.

" Eager are we?" Dario said with no hint of a smile or grin and glanced at her before returning his gaze to the main gates where he had assigned his men to stay a watch should there be an attack while smuggling the drugs.

" Be patient guance dolci he's probably still trying to figure out how to operate the complex machine-gun that is the Vehicle" Dario lied easily, he knew exactly why the chauffeur was taking so long; he was loading up the drugs but of course he would never tell that to Cybil. (Translation: sweet cheeks)

Some moments later a slick black BMW rounded the corner in all its glory. A sharply dressed chauffeur exited the vehicle and handed the keys to Dario with a nod as if to be making an agreement. This did not go unnoticed by Cybil as Dario escorted her to the passenger side of the luxurious vehicle. She thanked him and allowed the plush seats to engulf her in its warm embrace.

Cybil watched in silence as Dario made his way to the drivers side, looking like the powerful man he was destined to be. Oh, how badly she wanted to share another passionate kiss with the man. She wanted a release and only Dario could do it.

Cybil bit her bottom lip absentmindedly, thinking about how sexy Dario looked around the steering wheel. Her eyes craved to see how godly he would look behind his custom made suit. She ached to touch him , to feel his firm and bulky body. He was making her think the unthinkable.

She was frustrated with Dario for making her feel this way, so vulnerable and needy. She forced herself to look away from his alluring masculinity and to the blur of passing street lights.

" Tell me where to turn," Dario said when they stopped at an intersection. Cybil straightened in her seat out of fright.

" Huh?" was her bewildered reply.

Dario rolled his eyes and sighed heavily hating that he had to repeat his previous words but he forced himself to remember that she was clueless to who he was.

" I said tell me where to turn!" He said a little harsher than he had intended to.

Cybil flinched at his menacing tone of voice and drop her gaze from his intimidating one.

" I'm sorry, I- I didn't hear......um... You can just go straight ahead a take the second right turn. " She whispered loud enough for him to hear.

The rest of the ride to her apartment was in awkward silence other than the very few times she gave him the rest of the directions but she dared not utter a single word out of line in fear of Dario yelling at her again.

When Dario halted at Cybil's apartment building , they sat in the car for a while, both succumbing to their overwhelming thoughts. Cybil struggled to find the right words to say to the intimidating man who sat just inches away from her. While Dario thought about pressing matters momentarily forgetting about the beauty who sat beside him.

" Would you like to come inside?" Cybil inquired shyly after a long moment of silence. She wanted nothing more than for him to decline her offer but she didn't want to be impolite and run him away.

" Sure" was his short reply as he glanced at her then exited the vehicle after which Cybil followed suit knowing that this was a horrible mistake.

Cybil opened the door to her apartment pleased to see it in its stable condition. She watch Dario as he scanned her room, while she fidgeted nervously trying her best to remember if she'd left something embarrassing for eyes view.

" Would-" Cybil said before she was rudely interrupted by Dario.

" Yes, if you have vodka that would be great" Dario said casually while taking a seat on the couch that was more male than feminine. In fact the whole house was more male fashioned except for the many flower patterns on the wall.

" How did yo-" She began to say before she was interrupted yet again.

" Thats what they all say " Dario stated not feeling the need to explain further. Cybil was confused by what he meant ;was this what all the women asked him ......... If he wanted a drink? She thought to herself. She felt stupid and embarrassed for being like every other woman, but asking him for a drink felt like a more suitable question at the moment.

"Oh " was her short reply as she quietly made her way to the small liquor cabinet to fetch Dario's drink after ridding herself of the heels that tortured her feet.

Cybil absentmindedly poured the drink while she hummed a soft Italian song to her self; not yet noticing the very tall and muscular figure standing behind her, until she turned around and squeal loudly almost spilling the drink on herself due to fright and their suddenly close proximity.

Dario caged her between the counter and himself, clearly unaffected by her petrified squeal. He stoop down to meet her frightened doe eyes and chuckle softly without the slightest bit of humor; his manner was cold and dark , he lacked the sense of humor that was required to kind of ease the tension.

Cybil noticed all these things about him, her sub-conscious begged her to flee from the dangerous god before her but there is nothing more a woman loves than to be with a man who was of mystery and dark aura.

" It's very stupid and careless to turn your back on strangers. " his sultry italian voice spoke. " I could easily kill you from behind with no remorse or if I felt like, I could bend you over right here and fuck you into oblivion. " He continued, while shifting the stray hairs behind her hair.

Cybil was shocked to say the least. Never in a million years did she think he would say such dangerous yet erotic things. And though she would never admit, but the thought of him fucking her over this very counter was very appealing and had her wet between the legs. She tried very hard to fight the blush that threatened to make its presence known ; but to no avail.

" I-I-" was her short lived reply before Dario trailed his long digits across her lips to silence her stuttered upcoming words. His large hand found it's way behind her neck where he ran her soft and curly mane between his fingers. Cybil sighed in content not really knowing what to think of his odd gesture ; it was rather menacing but sweet...... as if he was handling her in such a way that wasn't sexual but yet still it is.

"Bonita, " Dario murmured huskily. He came down so close to her face, she thought that he was going to kiss her but he settled for nuzzling his face in her neck; teasing her. He began to trail kisses from behind her ear all the way down to her collar bone resulting in a lot of small moans and whimpers from Cybil. She trailed her wondering hands across his broad chest, all the way up to his silky black hair , pulling him closer to her. He groaned into her neck and Cybil shuddered. ( translation: beautiful).

Dario parted her legs with one muscular thigh and grind it against her heated core. Cybil moaned loudly as all her thoughts became incoherent. Unable to hold back himself, Dario cleared the counter with one heavy shove and Cybil gasped now looking at the broken liquor bottle. She would have cursed him if it were another situation, but she couldn't help but find the action sexy.

She squeal when Dario unexpectedly hoisted her up and placed her to sit on the counter. He wasted no time before their lips connected in a fiery, hot kiss. They both moaned from the incredible feeling. Cybil gave Dario entrance without much fight and their tongues mingled in great ecstasy. Dario drew Cybil closer to the prominent bulge in his slacks where he grind himself against her vagina. Never before had she felt such intense pleasure, she begged for it to last forever. A needy sob escaped her now swollen lips when Dario pulled away ; she wanted more.

" Please" She begged and gripped his arm.

" Don't worry baby. Papi te hará sentir tan bien." Dario muttered huskily. He gently laid her back on the counter while he hovered over her. He captured her lips before sucking on her neck, making sure to leave behind a very visible hickey. He groped her breasts through the thin material and ran his thumbs over her turgid peaks. Cybil moaned. Traveling further along, Dario slided her dress all the way up to her belly-button revealing the laced underwear she wore.

Cybil was too trapped in the world of bliss to feel self conscious of their current position. She watched as Dario slipped the barrier from her throbbing womanhood and stared at it longingly. This was where she began to question his scrutinising gaze, but all thoughts vanished when he dipped his head between her legs and sucked on her clitoris. Cybil moaned and arched her back. Nothing made sense to her, all that consumed her mind, body and soul was Dario and the eerie darkness that seems to be apart of him. His touch left her shuddering, his mouth spoke words that made her wet and vulnerable, his eyes hid tails of wonders and quotes of wisdom and experience. Cybil wondered why god hid such a fine specimen from her for so long. He was beautiful and bad and manly and dominant and........ No one word could describe him. He deserved a galore.

Cybil moaned when he inserted a finger in her tight hole. He then added another; massaging her slippery walls. Cybil clenched around his digits and Dario groaned as if she was clenching his cock instead of his woman-juice coated fingers. Dario drove his fingers knuckle deep all while, sucking and nipping her now swollen clitoris. Cybil could feel the unbearable knot build down in her lower abdomen as she was on the verge of her first orgasm and before she could register what was happening, she gripped his hair as cried out as she came all over his mouth.

After coming down from her high, she watched as Dario lapped her juice in pure bliss. And her legs quivered as he made one final suck on her sensitive clit.

She whimpered when Dario rose to meet her gaze. He kissed her lips then hoist her up from the counter, forcing her to wrap her wobbly legs around his strong waist.

Cybil felt a sudden exhaustion consumed her as her head laid limply on Dario's shoulder with eyes closed. She wanted nothing more than to curl up in his warm hands and sleep like there's no tomorrow.

Cybil sighed in content when she felt Dario carefully placed her on the bed. She missed his presence for a brief moment before she felt his hands zipped her dress. She wanted to see his handsome face but her eyes wouldn't let her--- all the working from the day was finally taking a toll on her. She sighed in content when the she was finally being released from the confinements of her dress. She moaned when Dario trailed his warm, wondering hands across her nude body --- mostly fondled her breasts . She felt drugged, as if Dario casted a spell of fatigue and drowsiness upon her.

Before she was drawn into the world of her subconscious, she felt him peck her lips and whispered words that would be the end of a normal life.

" Oh baby, your in for a lot more than you bargained for..... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have finally completed another chapter and therefore I hope that y'all are pleased with this one.

Sorry for taking so long to publish.

Bye

(Vote and comment if you want to)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12K 325 8
Sophie chambers, a naive and innocent young Woman, was sold by her father to pay for his drug debt. This spiralled her into a world of violence, traf...
435K 9.5K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
15.8K 505 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...