To Hell And Back | Granevere...

Da rekindleme

»»COMPLETED«« Volume 1: True love is almost impossible for the young and independent Guinevere. That is until... Altro

Volume 1: Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four Part I
Chapter Four Part II
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Volume 2: Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Volume 3: Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred
Chapter One-Hundred-One
Chapter One-Hundred-Two
Chapter One-Hundred-Three
Chapter One-Hundred-Four
Chapter One-Hundred-Five
Chapter One-Hundred-Six
Chapter One-Hundred-Seven
Chapter One-Hundred-Eight
Chapter One-Hundred-Nine
Chapter One-Hundred-Ten
Chapter One-Hundred-Eleven

Chapter-Thirty

1.7K 57 19
Da rekindleme

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Granger reluctantly leaned in to reconnect their lips once again after spreading her on the queen-sized bed. Even after all the numerous times they've done this, he was still nervous and giddy, but Guinevere is turned on by this.

"You're so warm." Guinevere mumbled seductively as she cupped his cheek. She bore deep into those haunting red eyes, feeling all of her strength being sucked by them.

Surprisingly, automatically, Granger sat back up and threw his tops on the floor. He crawled back on top of her like a demon, his eyes burning red in the dark. The only source of light which provided them sight was the moonlight seething through the windows.

Granger began to remove her dress as well by untying her corset while simultaneously feasting on her neck.

She felt like a rabbit being eaten alive by a predator, but in a tittilating way.

But Granger had to be careful of her. So he first asked, parting his lips from her neck which was already dotted with mild bruises. "Do you want me to take this slow?"

"No. Do me as hard as you can, in which I won't be able to walk for a month." She replied immediately. Already her breaths were heavy.

"But, Gwen-"

"Ssh." She hushed softly, slowly slipping off from her corset. Granger's mind went blank as she continued to take the rest of her clothes, including her jeweleries away, throwing it on top of his, making a small pile on the carpeted flooring.

Guinevere also took her bow off, letting her fiery red hair down. She arched her beautiful naked body in front of him and she was as though a statue of a goddess.

As he kissed back, she straddled her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I can't wait any longer. This fire... is consuming me... is all too much! He thought.

His hand reached for the small of her back and his touch was electrifying, galvanizing her into rocking her hips.

"That feels too good." she heard him purred, making her tease his growing bulge again. "Gwen!"

"You came already?" The redhead pouted childishly, bringing the tip of her finger on her lip. "That's too bad for I want us to come together, Granger." There was it again. The irresistible curious, child-like voice she always uses whenever they would make love. It was one of the few strange things that would turn him into a predatory maniac.

Something inside off him opened and it was his demons taking over. Granger had slammed her hard against the mattress and somehow he broke her switch, turning her even more.

Granger started to unzip his pants. Guinevere was biting her lip, impatiently waiting for him to enter her once again. Guinevere stretched her legs wider as he cautiously pressed into her tight entrance.

"Ah!" The redhead whimpered in pleasure with closed eyes.

His lips wandered around her frontal body once again as he remembered he should take it slow. He sucked both of her stiffened nipples whole and journeyed down to her stomach. Only when he stopped did he reached her most intimate secret.

Guinevere flinched in pleasure once his tongue began swerving through the curves of her core. "Such a tease you are." The young woman mumbled, making all of his demons wide awake.

The red in his eyes solidified in reaction, making the hair on the nape of Guinevere's neck stood straight like needles.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Lesley stepped inside the room and signalled for the nurse to leave at once. Once the two of them were alone, Lesley casually began. "How are you?"

Gusion turns around from the window. He wore plain white pants and shirt; the institute's uniforms for its patients. Not much to Lesley's surprise, he looked as if he has had enough of his stay.

"Never been worse." Grumbled Gusion.

"And have you used the potion I gave you yet?"

"Not yet, but soon once you help me get out of here." His voice lowered at the end.

Shaking her head in concern, Lesley replied, "I'm sorry Gus but it's too much of a risk. A warrant arrest is already coming for me for Granger must have sent the word. The only thing that's keeping me alive right now is my family's lawyer."

Gusion was emitting mock laughter and Lesley cringed at his wickedness. God knows what kind of demon has possessed him, she feared.

"I heard your little brother has broken up with his Leonin lover for that time traveller. How pitiful. You should've brought him along so we, brokenhearted men, can talk heart to heart."

She could easily tell he was being sarcastic and so she sighed heavily, trying not to let him poke her temper.

Breaking eye contact, her eyes narrowed at the bouquet of purple flowers on his nightstand. Despite she was unable to read the note on top of it, as soon as she saw the Baroque insignia, she knew immediately who the 'concerned' sender was.

"Guinevere was here?" She asked in a flat tone, urging herself not to sound too suspicious.

The young man scoffed, the cynical grin never wearing off his face. "I wish. Have you got any enlightening update about her for me?"

"She's pregnant." She answered without delay, and she swore she wanted to sneer at how stunned he was by her answer.

Lesley stifled to smile. Guinevere has been the talk of the town for the past months since she ran away.

Lesley would hear no simple chatter or small talk ending without mentioning the Miss Violet's name. Being a Baroque, she was an open book. Other people know more about her than herself.

So it was no mistake the news of Guinevere expecting a child would reach until the outskirts of the Empire, and probably to the Dark Abyss.

"That's fast," Gusion blurted out, still trying to regain his thoughts after hitting temporary rock bottom. "And stupid. She has totally gone madly in love for that emo freak."

Ha! You should say the same to yourself. "You weren't invited to her birthday party, weren't you?" Lesley asked, trying to change the subject.

Gladly he went along. "I was, but my parents were. According to my father, mother came home deeply exhausted from the party in which she collapsed after taking another step out of the carriage."

"They don't know what happened to her yet since she would say none about it. But a witnessed supposedly told father that mother has had a deathly battle with someone from the party."

"Then your mother lost to a 1v1?" Lesley scoffed.

"You could say that though only because you're my friend."

Friend. Somehow as much as Lesley tried to shake it off, her heart wouldn't stop dispersing into pieces

"I must go then for I'm no longer needed here." She stated firmly. Gusion gave her permission to leave. They both bid their farewell. Lesley had only been brought back to reality once she realizes she has an urge to slam her head across the hall.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

It's been two days since her beloved Death Chanter has left the Palace. Guinevere had successfully negotiated with her parents. She will be staying for the whole duration of her maternal trimesters. But her parents had one condition, and it was to be the one to release Gusion from the institute.

"Of course we're not going to force you into an arrange marriage again. We've learned our lesson not to force you into anything." Explained her mother right before she could snap in anger. "If you please for his release will be the only hope for the alliance here, Guinevere. I hope I can rely on you on this."

Guinevere thought about this carefully. Her future depends on her answer. She upholds to the fact that Gusion wasn't terminally mentally illed.

She knows him better than his parents thus being his long-time best friend. He was merely only heartbroken, deeply upset about her rejection for Gusion was one spoiled brat. He always gets what he wants. It just so happens the one thing he wanted most was too the one thing he may never have.

But Guinevere would bet a hundred thousand battle points he can go back to his old self in no time. Ergo, she gave her answer confidently.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

When your Granevere book makes it to the #gusion tag as number 1. (Gusion lovers and mains, please don't take this seriously.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

34.9K 2.6K 62
BOOK 1: VIOLET DETOURS; A Mobile Legends Fanfic BOOK2: VIOLET DETOURS; Badly, Madly, Deeply "This is me being selfish and doing what I want, Guin." H...
4.7K 112 10
-COMPLETED- This is a character x oc story, feel free to leave if you dislike it :) I was bored so I made this. English is not my first language so g...
53.9K 2.2K 29
Severus Snape x Original Female Character After the Dark Lord emerged victorious from the war, having finally killed Harry Potter, new laws were ine...
9K 806 20
BOOK 3 OF THE GIRL WHO SAW TOMORROW - Make sure you have read the first two. ❝No one, no matter how great, can know of their own Destiny...❞ As the w...