Kpop x male reader

Por bbsteers

warning: this is pretty gay Mais

R e q u e s t s
Jooheon// Monsta X
Jung Hoseok// BTS
Joshua// Seventeen
Min Yoongi// BTS// Part 1
Min Yoongi// BTS// Part 2
Yunho// Ateez
Yandere!Yunho// Ateez
Kim Namjoon// BTS
Mark Lee// NCT
Vernon// Seventeen
N// VIXX
G-Dragon// Big Bang
Kim Yohan// X1
Jay Park// Solo Artist// Part 1
Seungcheol// Seventeen
Adashi Yuto// Pentagon
Junhee// A.C.E
I.M// Monsta X
Bambam// GOT7
Park Jimin// BTS
Doyoung// NCT
Yuta Nakamoto// NCT
Jay Park// Solo Artist// Part 2
Beomgyu// TXT
Hyunjin// Stray Kids (100k upload)
Doyoung// NCT
Yandere!New// The Boyz (short halloween update)
Hongjoong// Ateez
Moonbin// Astro
Jaemin// NCT (sweet holiday update)
BM x JSEPH// KARD Part 1
BM x JSEPH// KARD Part 2
Hyunjin// Stray Kids
Jooheon x Changkyun// Monsta X
Wooseok// Pentagon
Ten// NCT// WayV// SuperM Part 1
Ten// NCT/WayV/SuperM Part 2
Kim Yohan// X1// Part 2 (200k update)
Chan// Stray Kids
Jay Park// Solo Artist
Woozi// Seventeen
Taehyun// TXT
Eric Nam// Solo Artist

Cha Eun-woo// Astro

9.5K 152 86
Por bbsteers

Relationship: You and Eun-Woo have been dating for a while now.

Scenario: Recently a lot of fans have been shipping Eunwoo with Twice's member, DaHyun. This causes y/n to get jealous. Things escalate when watching the ISAC competition.

{Your P.O.V}

"Honey, I'm about to get out of the car so I'll have to call you after the competition." Eunwoo was on his way to the ISAC competition with his group, Astro.

"Have fun and do your best! Even if you don't win, your #1 in my heart." I made kissing sounds as loud as I could. I tried to cheer him up because I knew he was nervous about competing, but I also knew he was great at whatever he put his mind to, so I was confident in his abilities.

We said our goodbyes and I turned on the T.V so I could watch him play.

The show started and the announcers were talking and practically gossiping and I wasn't paying a lot of attention until I noticed they switched to the girl group Twice. Normally this wouldn't bother me but lately the fans and cheap newspapers have been "shipping" a member of twice with my boyfriend.

Because of the culture in Korea, Eunwoo and I can't exactly come out, especially while he is still an idol, since his image matters, and gays are not yet accepted. So this means either the fans "ship" him with his own members or they "ship" him with female idols. In the beginning it didn't bother me but then his company asked him to create tiny moments to further the "ship" so it could be talked about, and further the growth of both kpop groups.

I understood why the company was doing it but it didn't mean I had to like it.

In fact I usually was very intelligent and insightful when it came to most scenarios in my life. I worked hard in school, I got the top scholarship in the top college in Korea. I got a practical job that I didn't hate and I used my time wisely outside of work. But something changed when I fell in love with Eunwoo. When it came to decisions involving him, it was like I lost all logic and acted on impulse. I knew it's because for once in my life I was leading something with my heart instead of my head, but it was times like these, when I wish I could step back, detach myself from the situation and rationalize a solution.

But even I knew I couldn't do that. I cared too much to separate my feelings because for once in my life I found something I wanted to pour my heart and soul into, and I was fully invested.

The only problem with that, was when I had to watch my boyfriend publicly have "moments" with someone who wasn't me!

It calmed me down to some degree that they were different genders. Obviously she was a girl group member, and he was a male, but I still had doubts. Would he suddenly start to like women? What if he started dreaming of having kids and didn't want to adopt or use a surrogate and wanted to have children with her? What if his parents suddenly started to support this relationship and put pressure on him to actually date her?

A sane part of me kicked in though, and told me that was ridiculous and I was surly overreacting. It didn't stop the stink face I had on throughout the entire program though. Well, until I saw Astro was about to compete in their sport.

Astro was in the biggest and most competitive section, the relay. Eunwoo was the ending person, meaning he would be the one to either cross the finish line, or not.

I don't think I have ever been more focused on sports, or the T.V, but I couldn't look away throughout the race.

The race started with MJ. He ran at a good pace, but he was neck and neck with a member of the group EXO. By the time MJ reached the checkpoint, EXO had gained a little bit of a lead. Next to run was JinJin, and surprisingly he was able to pull ahead. This put Astro in first, so far. JinJin then passed it to MoonBin who wasn't as fast so this caused EXO to catch up. This meant MoonBin got to Eunwoo and Eunwoo would really have to sprint to make it to first.

I swear time slowed for a few seconds, and I didn't even notice I had moved closer to the T.V. The overhead reporters were chatting excitedly about the race, but I was so quiet I could hear my own heartbeat. I knew how much this meant to Eunwoo and his group and they trained really hard to win this.

The race seemed like it was filmed in slow motion, even though I know it wasn't. Eunwoo was neck and neck for most of the race, but then something changed. I don't know what happened, but I saw the moment it did, and Eunwoo gained some unholy strength and pulled ahead to first. In a matter of seconds, he crossed the finish line and won first place.

I saw the rest of his members come over to hug him as the camera zoomed in and followed them.

I jumped up and cheered and started screaming the house down. I knew my neighbors would file a complaint but I didn't care since I was so proud and excited.

Though, in a matter of minutes, my mood turned sour. I saw the camera get this heart effect going as they zoomed in to the member of twice as she hugged Eunwoo.

Immediately I deflated.

Apart of me hated that I felt this way. I knew, no matter how many stories I twisted in my head, that Eunwoo would, firstly, never cheat on me, and secondly I knew he didn't have a chance of liking girls. In fact I was very secure in our relationship and how we felt with each other.

The more I reflected, I think I was just bitter, and jealous. I was jealous that I could never do that. I could never be at an ISAC competition and hug him and show him my support. I could never show him affection in public, or show we even know each other since I wasn't an idol. I was jealous that because of the publicized homophobia, I can't date Eunwoo, and show the world too. And I was bitter than I can't do anything about it.

I didn't think I was asking for much. I don't want to make out with him in public or start rubbing it in people's faces. Just being able to hold hands or be seen in public without ruining his career would be nice.

My thoughts had traveled a bit dark, so I just sat and poured myself some Soju so that my mood would be more elated when Eunwoo came home. I didn't want to make today about me or my feelings, especially when today had been such a win for him.

So sit and drink I would. Until somehow my mood would improve.

\\\

{Eunwoo's P.O.V}

My phone had died sometime during the program, so I wasn't able to call y/n after the competition, but I knew I was going to his house anyway.

"Good job today. You are definitely the reason we won." MJ sat next to me and patted my back as he smiled brightly at me.

"What? No way. It was 100% a team effort today. I mean did you see the way JinJin just beasted the competition and allowed Moonbin to get a head start?" JinJin started chanting how cool he was while MJ just rolled his eyes. "Plus the fact that I'm awesome. I mean that was a big factor in wining." Rocky just slapped the back of my head.

"Yah, don't get cocky, your heads big enough already." The rest of the boys chimed in with "yeahs" and murmurs of agreement.

"Hey, why would my head be big? I'm pretty humble."

"Y/n fills you with enough compliments in one day to last a normal person a lifetime." It was my turn to roll my eyes, but I also looked away so they couldn't see my blush when y/n was mentioned.

I should have known it was a useless attempt as MJ saw my blush and started teasing me about it, thus began the boys to start making kissy faces and finger hearts. I just laughed with them since I knew they meant no harm.

Suddenly the boys got quiet and I looked behind me to see that Dahyun was approaching us.

She was a nice girl, but I wasn't into women and she knew that. In fact she had over heard me talking to y/n one day and asked if that was the reason I always declined her advances. I sort of stuttered through a lie that she saw right through, but surprisingly she wasn't against it. She was glad I was happy and didn't even mention the fact it was with a boy.

I expected it to be all over the tabloids the next day, but she actually kept the secret, and even helped me to hide it at times. She knew how hard it was for me to keep it a secret when all I wanted to do was to tell everyone that y/n was mine. But I wasn't at a position to do that yet, and she knew that.

She also knew how bad I felt for y/n to be stuck in a position like this. I told him many times in the beginning of our relationship to find someone who was capable of being out in the open, but he choose to stick with me, and it made me love him even more for it.

I was taken from my thoughts when Dahyun asked to speak to me privately.

"What's up?" I was curious why she was initiating conversation when she should be leaving. I could even see her group making their way to the locker rooms to change and then head home.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your win. Plus, the cameras are still rolling and my manager asked me to come over and create another moment."

I understood, so we talked about the competition for a few minutes and then said our goodbyes.

\\\

What felt like hours later, I was finally being dropped off at y/n's house. The boys all pinched my cheeks and said goodbye as I climbed out and took my bag with me. Luckily I could disguise this as just gym clothes for the competition but it was actually just more clothes I was going to keep in y/n's closet so I didn't have to leave early tomorrow to go to the dorm for clothes. We were given a few days off and I wanted to spend every minute with y/n and make up for missed time.

I put in the passcode to his building and made my way up to his apartment. By the time I got upstairs I rang the doorbell while I looked for the key. I could hear the T.V was on, but he wasn't coming to the door.

I wasn't sure what time it was, but I was hoping he didn't fall asleep. I wanted to talk and cuddle and just be together before we both went to bed.

I finally found the keys, so without waiting any longer I opened the door and walked inside. I set my bag down on the floor, and walked into the living room.

I was a bit concerned as I looked around and saw empty Soju bottles on the floor. I was hoping he didn't have company over, as it would not only be hard to explain why I was here, but I also just wanted him all to myself.

I heard mumbling and walked into the kitchen, only to see y/n on the floor, with tears streaming down his face as he talked to himself.

"Y/n are you okay? Talk to me, what's wrong?" He looked up at me and I was so confused because he seemed so sad. I sat down on the floor next to him and tried to get him to explain why he was crying.

"Sorry," he sniffed and waddled his way into my lap, " I told myself I wouldn't make this about me but I just- just missed you and I wanted to be with you b-but I can't." Between his mumbling and stuttering it was a bit hard to hear him, but when it did I just became more confused. Was he breaking up with me?

"What do you mean you can't be with me?" I maneuvered his face so he was looking at me.

"I know it's a ploy in your company, and I know I agreed to this but it's so hard seeing you be cozy with that- that GIRL and I have to watch in silence from my house." I immediately knew what he was talking about, and I feared this day would come. Where he would figure out that living like this is too hard and he didn't want to do it anymore. That maybe being kept hidden was too much of a burden to continue on with anymore.

"I understand." I just sighed since I didn't know how I could change his mind. It's not like I could come clean yet.

"You- you do." He looked up at me with hopeful eyes, and it made me feel even worse. He was so happy that I was letting him go.

"Yeah I—"

"You can never leave me."

"Huh?" My head shot up so fast.

"I know it will be hard seeing you interact with her or anyone else, but promise me you will never leave me. That at the end of the day, no matter how many people you need to have moments with, you will come home to me and share things with me that you can't tell others. That I will somehow be the person who you find solace in and you know you can be yourself with. I just want to be someone to you that's irreplaceable. That way you can't leave me."

I honestly didn't know what to say. That's not what I thought he was going to say, but I am so happy he did.

"Okay. Only if you promise, no matter how many moments I'm forced to create, that you will always be here. Because I need you to be a constant for me."

"Of course." He leaned his forehead on mine, and we sat on the kitchen floor, just being together.

"Is it okay if I move some clothes into your closet so I don't have to go to the dorms as often."

He lifted his head and looked up to me. "I would prefer all your clothes, but I can handle only a few to start off with I guess." I laughed, but mentally made a note to bring more clothes with me next time.

///

A/N: wahh it's cute and not sad or dirty 🤣 but oof I just wanted to create a like sappy moment I guess but I'm not sure if I liked how this turned out, but I feel like I need to update because I haven't in a week from like college and stuff and idk I like updating but I just hate all my current ideas so if anyone wants to request omg I would love you. Also I love how I always write something as if y'all even care like ur here for the kpop boys not my issues but I just started writing a AN after every chapter and now I feel like it's a ritual to do it so.. idk lmao y'all are like

Anyway I might change my uploading schedule to like once a week or every two weeks since I'm kinda busy rn, cuz like the 3 times a weekish is a bit much. But I do have another book that's an Instagram story of a male character + sope [suga and jhope from BTS] if anyone wants to check it out. I upload that pretty frequently since it's easier than this 🤣

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

551K 8.7K 52
Just a bunch of soft fluffy fluff, zero smut lots of cringe ❤️ ok maybe a little bit of smut.
52.9K 780 46
please excuse my ignorance i wrote these when i was 11 or 12 ;-;
226K 3.3K 24
(Male groups only) Member x Male reader Language : english *SOME LINES ARE NOT EDITED. I APOLOGIZE FOR MY AWFUL GRAMMAR/SPELLING*
52.6K 1.4K 64
(Warnings: Possibly gore, yaoi and yuri, explicit language, violence, disturbing scenes)