The Earth Society

Av TheEarthSociety

Hello! We are The Earth Society and in this book we'll tell you how you can join our project. Whether it be j... Mer

Welcome
Some facts
Join us

Members list

106 15 1
Av TheEarthSociety

So, these are our members so far.

* DazzieSh - founder of the community, a passionate environmental activist who wants to help in any way she can.
* landoC13 - co founder of the community. Wants to encourage people to consider the environmental crisis and try to help save the planet.
* gtgrandom - wants to support environmental work to help save the planet.
* Maya0150 - obsessed with environmental awareness, and very enthusiastic about nature.
* Painted-Thorns - wants to spread awareness of the dangers of climate change and endangered animals.
* Sandcat- - winner of the planet or plastic writing competition, wanting to connect with other environmentalists.
* itsmarrosee - a big environmental activist wanting to spread awareness of the climate crisis.
* kingakim100 - wanting to support a better society and help the environment.
* federella97 - thinks that nature is the best thing and is worried about how we are destroying it and therefore is willing to try and make a difference no matter how small.
* annat2004 - cares a lot about the environment and wants to help look after the planet.
* Tiz0519 - doesn't want to sit at home doing nothing and then grow up in a destroyed world.
* darklight0407 - wants to at least feel like they are trying to help the environment in some way.
* LiJa17 - cares about the planet, her generation and future generations.
* PanAndProud123 - it may not be their fault, but it is their planet and their home, and so they want to help.
* WriterKidWhiz - wants to help raise awareness about our climate.
*CristoAlDantes - wants more people to focus on the problems surrounding climate change and wants groups to unite together
* Galactic-whispers is ready to learn more about the environment and what we're doing to it

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

14.6K 2K 50
Hi, I'm the owner of the petition and I'm going to be talking about this ban of it, vote and comment & sign the petition act WE NEED ABOUT 15k SIGNA...
12.2K 350 9
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
13.2K 473 24
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
74.1K 12.5K 127
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය