Old Sparks

Par englishrose19

Johnny Depp is currently the biggest name in Hollywood. His life style is like any other famous American acto... Plus

Helena
Press
Flirt
Kiss
Smile
Jessica
Locket
Truth
Kindness
Headlines
Torn
Time
David
Beauty
Wedding
News
Possesive
Bruised
Party
Happy
Decisions
Crash
Billy
Messages

Johnny

4.4K 78 36
Par englishrose19

Larry Evans was a well respected agent working for the biggest names in Hollywood. He worked with all sorts of different actors and actress based mainly in Beverly Hills and had been for over 40 years.

Larry was a kind and fair man, had many friends and a happy home life. However his job had its flaws like every job did and working for one of his best friends was one of them. He didn't mind being Johnny Depp's agent, they had been good pals for a long time but recently Johnny's life style was taking a tole on him as well. The actor lived a very lavish lifestyle, parties, women, alcohol it all seemed to have taken over the famous actor.

Johnny Depp has now played many successful roles. Captain Jack Sparrow was the part that made his name. He got job offers from many directors after pirates of the Caribbean, he was living what many people would see his best life. However his friend and agent Larry Evans knew it wasn't so glamorous and easy for him. Johnny was becoming a drunk, his reputation was being ruined by the papers and story after story came out about who he was seen leaving a party with or who he was now dating. Various photos had been shot of him drinking but worst of all was what Larry had discover this morning.

Larry was currently in a yellow cab travelling around LA on the way to see none other then Johnny Depp himself. After seeing the papers this morning he had been too impatient to wait for his driver to turn up and instead jumped into the nearest yellow cab. He had told the driver to take him to the Beverly Hills Hotel where Johnny had been pictured last night.

As soon as they arrived he paid the driver and rushed through the foyer. He was dressed in a black suit and carried a brief case containing every paper that had released the images of Johnny last night. As he asked the receptionist for his room number and showed her his ID he was quick to hunt him down.

The posh Hotel was buzzing with members and Larry could only sigh when the elevator he had stepped in filled with people. He was already very much on edge and this didn't help his nerves...

Reaching the top floor Larry check his watch to read 10:25 and hurried down the corridor to find Johnny's hotel room. Number 105.

Knocking frantically he waited a moment before finally the door opened revealing the actor standing there in nothing but a white towel around his waist. His longish hair fell about his washed out face and Larry could only sigh. "You look a mess" he said bluntly before stepping past Johnny and into his destroyed hotel room. There were empty bottles everywhere bras hanging over the grand settee in his suite and hanging from the chandler too.

"Carried on the party here I see" Larry continued to remark whilst pushing some bottle of the settee with his brief case to clear some space for him to sit down.

Johnny closed the door and ran both hands through his wet hair. Clearly he had just got out of the shower. "Can I get you a drink?" He asked his agent his voice groggy and low from the lack of sleep.

"Have you seen the papers?" Larry ignored his question and watched as Johnny headed tiredly to sit on the edge of his large king size bed still holding the towel around him.

"What now?" He grumbled.

Clicking open his brief case Larry threw down a handful of different tabloids with pictures of him holding a little clear bag with some white powder.

"Coke?" He grilled him angrily seeing Johnny frown at the paper whilst picking it up. Johnny Depp leaves party with suspicious white powder....

"Shit!" He cursed sighing loudly "Larry I promise you it wasn't mine, I didn't touch the stuff"

"Why the fuck are you carrying it then!" He barked in rage fed up now of how he was acting. He was ruining himself with all this partying, these stories about him were getting more scandalous each week!

"A friend of mine had some, he gave me it by I promise you I didn't have any that's not my style you should know that" he defended just as a young woman walked out of the bathroom in last nights party dress. The pretty blonde smiled toward them and giggled she seemed a little high on something or maybe she was still drunk but Larry could see she was intoxicated in some way.

"Sorry I didn't realise you had company" she said walking towards the door.

"Last night was amazing" she added giggling at Johnny before walking out and closing the door behind her. Larry glared at Johnny and threw the papers back into his briefcase.

"Get yourself together, and once you do I might consider coming back but as your agent I quit and as your friend I beg you to get help" Larry ranted standing to his feet in anger and closing his case with a simple click.

Johnny's eyes widened at this and he too jumped to his feet. "Larry! You can't quit!" He barked back truly shocked.

"I just did" with that he walked out and slammed the door closed leaving Johnny to contemplate what just happened. His agent for over 10 years left him! He didn't know what to think and right now, he couldn't with this awful hangover he was facing...

———————————

2 weeks later......

Sitting across the table from Larry Johnny waited anxiously to hear what he had to say. They were both having dinner in one of Hollywood's finest restaurants which Johnny had arranged himself. He had realised what an arse he had been to all those close to him. He apologised and asked if Larry would consider coming back to work with him. Larry was his closest friend and most trusted agent he had ever had and for that Johnny was really hoping he would agree to come back.

"You need to change" Larry told him straight to which Johnny sat back in his chair and sipped at his glass of water. He knew what Larry was talking about, he knew he needed to sort his life out and get some perceptive, not sleep around and drink all hours of the night. He saw that now...

"I'm drinking water aren't I?" Johnny replied a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips as he sipped at his glass of water.

Larry shook his head with a small smile and sighed. He hated how Johnny always got his own way but then he was so hard to say no too at times "No more bad press?" He asked to which Johnny smiled that handsome smile of his and nodded. "I promise"

Larry knew what an arsehole he could be but he wasn't a bad man. In fact Johnny was a kind soul and could be loving if given the chance but he mucked that all about by hooking up with random women. Larry wanted him to find someone that he could actually love, someone that would make him happy and not use him.

"Very well then" he said to Johnny's surprise.

"Thank you" Johnny smiled sincerely to which he stopped a waiter and told him to bring out a bottle of champagne. Larry rolled his eyes at this and raised an eyebrow as the waiter left.

"We have to celebrate" Johnny chuckled in defence.

"That was a whole minute of being sober Johnny" Larry argued with a hint of amusement seeing his friend laugh. "Last drink" he stated with a smirk seeing Larry so uptight and uneasy about all this. He needed to loosen up a bit, needed to relax.

"Well anyway I have some news you might be interested in" Larry said changing the subject just as the waiter came over and popped the champagne before pouring them both a glass.

"There is a movie script that was sent to me last week for you to take a look at it, it's being shot in London" Larry explained thanking the waiter as he left and picked up his glass.

Johnny listened and sipped at the champagne. "London" he muttered not too keen on the idea of spending time over there again when his life was here.

"It's a BBC film they are making about Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor......called Burton and Taylor" Larry continued to explain to which Johnny nodded along breezily half listening. "Send me the script and I'll have a read" Johnny said finishing the first glass and pouring himself another to which Larry was quick to notice.

"I will do, the rest of the cast have been selected, if you are to except the part your leading lady will be urm a miss...." he was flicking through some files trying to find her name before saying "Helena Bonham Carter..."

Chocking on his drink Johnny coughed into his hand loudly that had people turning to look at him and Larry to frown. "she's fairly new into the industry..." Larry continued despite his friend's reaction and watched as Johnny looked at him in surprise.

"Did you say Helena?" He practically wheezed placing down his drink and focusing completely on what he was saying.

"Yes she's a british actress has appeared in Lady Jane, Harry Potter..."

"I know who she is Larry" he cut him off his mind racing with so many questions. Larry noticed the way Johnny seemed a little taken back by the news, he couldn't tell if it was good or bad news that she was cast in the role of Elizabeth Taylor.

"Have you met or something?" Larry asked to which Johnny leaned back in his chair as the memories of Helena came flooding back.

Suddenly he couldn't bring himself back to the present, all thought of his beautiful English Rose filling his mind. They had been what you might call childhood sweethearts. Both him and Helena went to acting school together in America. She had travelled from London only to attended one of the best acting schools in Hollywood. They became the best of friends, we're around each other all the time stealing kisses in the back of the class room when no one was looking or running hand in hand down the corridors away from the teaches. From the age of 17 Johnny had fallen in love with the beautiful 15 year old, madly, deeply in love and yet even with all that love he was still able to break her heart.

The time came when she had to return back to her home in London. Helena had begged him to come too, asked him to move with her there but he didn't. Being so young he thought selfishly about his future career as an actor and only wanted to stay in Hollywood. He remembered the pain in her lovely brown eyes when he broke off their relationship told her he couldn't move to London. That was the first time Johnny had ever been heartbroken himself and the only time even now he had ever been so in love with a woman. Deep in his heart he knew their paths would cross again and it seemed 15 years later they would.

"Johnny?" Larry pushed seeing him in a daze.

Being brought from his thought Johnny cleared his throat before picking up his drink. "We grew up together, we were somewhat childhood sweethearts...."

Larry smiled at this. Never in his life had he seen Johnny so soft. The man was notorious for sleeping around yet it seemed the mention of an old love stirred something within him and for that Larry was intrigued to see how this would all pan out over the next few months of filming....

"Have you seen her since?" Larry couldn't help but ask seeing his friend so silent and lost in thought.

"No I haven't, not since we were kids" he said still drinking his champagne for comfort. How he was feeling right now was a mix of emotions and he wasn't sure how he felt about it.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to see you" Larry smirked.

"That or she'll slap me" he laughed making Larry laugh along too.

A/N: wasn't gone for long😂 so this is a new story for all those JOLENA fans out there. I'd like to say that this idea has come from LestrangeBella and she has been helping me with the story line. I hope you guys will support us and enjoy reading this as I'm super excited to get started. I would love to hear what you think so far so please let me know😘 thanks for reading!!

Tag...
(If I forget anyone I'm so sorry!)

mandydb96
heleigne_summers
Lindshbc
Sweeneyheaney24
bellatrixfan
bellatrixlestrange48
bellovettrix
hi_itzmethatgirl
_ahs_addict_
_Oreo_Power_
Amberloulouise
-apricities
daydreamerhelenaist
HelenaistForever
helenasperfection
pinkbasset01
AngelofDarkness1997
CeciliaAnijNg
girtgirl
denise993
denisedebresser
_2YoursTruly_
fleetstreetcastaway
yosibelvalladares
xxReader_2018xx
xxWriter_101xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.4K 1.3K 139
Johnny Depp's divorce has made the last few years of his life a misery. It was only the day after he won in Virginia when his life started to look up...
61.4K 1K 21
Just as the title states. I've written images of Johnny. Some may be long though. I may do some characters and some not.
1.3K 102 32
a newly graduated lady chef being hired to become johnny Depp's personal chef... having the best food of his life he wants to meet the person who coo...
45.9K 1.2K 35
COMPLETED Mature Content!!! Blue Blood, rich, famous, classic beauty, talented and drop dead gorgeous. These are just some of the best words that def...