After Sanctum (The 100)Bellar...

Por natashinis

After everything they went through Clarke and Bellamy have to find a way to survive in the new planet and tri... Más

Thinking fast, Run faster
Keep Calm, Watch, Listen and Rest.
Keep moving, Find a partner
I still need you
Got a Mission
Believe or Die
Hide you Heart
Live a little
Define yourself
Distractions are a bitch
Not worth it
Hopeless
Lost and found
Here and Now
Hide and Seek
They don't let live
The time Goes by
Life can surprise
Denial is the first step right?
Prepare ... for everything
Accept yourself
The Calm....
...Before The Storm
A Cold Head
A Frigthen Heart
The last parent
Lost
Find what you are not looking
The things that we don't say
Home
Human
The never ending story
Where the danger lies
Resposabilities and abilities
Where the ghost are
Difficult choices
Closure
Explanations... sweet ... and weird explanations
New begginings
The end if the road
Q&A

Expect the Unexpected

385 7 4
Por natashinis

After she took a quick shower , Clarke decided to wake Madi up, but  before she could, she heard her screams  and rushed to enter the room. Madi was shaking and cold at the touch, Clarke desperately tried to wake her , but it was not use she kept screaming in trig.

- teik ai gyon au , fap of ai - (let me go , get off me ) she screamed over and over again.

- Madi WAKE UP!!! - Clarke shout while shaking her trying to woke her.

- yu ste a wuskripa , wan op -(You are a monster , die) Madi said.

When Clarke finally woke her Madi started crying.

- ai don't gaf in em, beja fous ai -(I don't want it, please do not make me) Madi said hiding her face in Clarke's arms.

- Madi you are sweating- said Clarke alarmed, she had just noticed Madi was soaking wet , she lifted Madi up and helped her walk to the infirmary, she was really weak.

When they reached the infirmary Clarke shouted for her Mom to come, but she wasn't in sight, and apparently neither there because Jackson was the one that came running to help her take Madi to a bed. Madi was still shaking uncontrollably but awake and responsive, she had gone pale and looked tired, although she just woke up. Clarke was nervous, but she kept a comforting face to Madi while she dried her with a towels, Jackson was examining her pulse and then made her a full body check. Clarke wanted to look for dry and more comfortable, but when she suggested it Madi held her hand tighter and shook her head, so Clarke stay put.

- Clarke, she is fine- said Jackson when he finished - she is just a little dehydrated for the sweating, and she had her defenses down , she might have catch a cold, but nothing serious, but is probably why the nightmare affected her so much, she needs rest, we keep a eye on her for a few hours.

- Thank you, I was too nervous to think clearly.

- is fine - he answer.

- Where's my mom?- she asked

- Raven calles her for something.

When he said this they were both coming through the door, Raven seem nervous.
Clarke saw that Madi had fallen sleep and breath in relieve, as she started to stand up she feel all the adrenaline from before drain out of her body, and the last thing she knew was that she was getting closer to the floor, and everything went dark.

Bellamy was talking with Emori and the Eligius prisoners in the control room. They needed to finish the sealing of the bunker, but it was kinda tricky so they were just throwing ideas.

- ... that way we could seal it completely. - finished saying one of the prisoner named Jacob.

- Ok, that could work, but now that I think about it, how are we doing with the oxygen, normally we will have a machine for that but with the amount of caves, we need a whole system.- pointed Bellamy out.

- Yeah, now that the caves are stable and reinforced we should created a system to produce the oxygen or purified the air that comes in - said another of the prisoners named Jared.

They kept talking about for like and hour, and Bellamy mention that Raven would be really helpful in the design of the ventilation system, but she was nowhere to be seen. Emori said that she had gone talk somethings with Abby.
Before Bellamy has chance to asked he saw Echo entering the control room and made him a signal that she wanted to talk to him.

- Excuse for a moment - he said to the others and walked towards Echo until he was facing her- What is it?

- I want to go in the next trip down. - she said, Echo and him had always been like this, straight to the point.

- Echo....- he started saying- I don't know.

- Please, it has been weeks I need to get out of here , and Clarke might not tell you but she does too.- Echo said, she knew that using Clarke will increase her possibilities of him letting her go.- nothing else has happen, and you haven't found any more spies.

- Fine, you can go - he said after a while in silence- anyway we are gonna need more people in the next trip.

- Yes, I will prepare extra security measures. Thank you.- she said an left

Bellamy watch her leave, he knew that staying put was driving her mad, but he couldn't risk putting her in danger before. She was right they couldn't live in fear in the wait of the next attack. He turned and went back to the others, still with his mind restless.

When Clarke woke up she was on a bed in the infirmary. She was struggling to open her eyes, they feel like weight tons, but could hear clearly what was happening around her. She heard her Mom and Raven conversation not too far from where she was laying.

- Abby what are we waiting, you saw that Clarke is just unconscious, she would wake up at any time. Please... I need to know.

- Okey Raven, just sit in the other bed and wait here.

Clarke listened her mother steps until they faded, and to the other side of her a sounding of sheets moving. She try hard to move but her body wasn't really for it, and head head hurt a lot. Everything that had happen before was coming back to her in pieces, and then she tried to call out for Madi but she had the same result as before. She knew it was just a matter of time , but been unable to move made her feel helpless. Before she could organize her thoughts a steps closing in caught her attention.

- Here I need you to go to the bathroom- her mother's voice was saying, and then a metallic sound follow.

- Sorry..., God I am shaking.

- is okey just go I wait here.

Clarke her the sound of a door closing, and she then tried again to move. She must have made something because she heard her mother's voice.

- is okey Clarke relax, - she was saying while Clarke felt a weight on her shoulders as if her mother try to push her onto the bed softly.

The sound of  footsteps were coming toward them and Clarke stopped feeling the weight.

- here it is.

- ok , now we'll know.

Clarke was finally feeling her body again and started opening her eyes. The first thing she saw was Raven and her Mother standing right in front of her, her mother had a little cup in one hand, and in the other she had a piece of paper. Clarke was confused by the whole image, she had seen that before but her mind was too slow right now, or was in denial. When her mother lift the paper she understood everything.

- it's positive Raven.

Raven look like she was turned to stone, completely still and white,but suddenly a few tears were dropping on her cheeks, and she could not held them any longer. She almost fell to her knees but Abby hold her and took her to the bed next to Clarke's. That's when they saw she was awake.

- I just woke up - Clarke said suddenly feeling like she was caught spying.

- How do you feel? - Abby asked without letting go of Raven who had been surprised at seeing Clarke awake, but didn't seem to affect her at all, and she kept crying on Abby's shoulder.

- I am fine, what happen? - she said, when the truth was that her head was about to blow up and wanted to puck really bad, but she didn't think it was appropriate at the moment to said.

- Jackson- her Mother called, and Jackson came out of god knows where- Clarke's awake .

Jackson nodded and went Clarke, who not been able to stand it any longer told him about her head and she had really bad nausea, and just in time because the moment Jackson gave he the bold , she throw out everything that she had in her stomach. They told her that she had passed out and hit her head with the floor, but it was not a big thing only a bump, and Madi was good and still asleep, she clearly didn't had a good sleep before. After Jackson and Abby told Clarke and Raven, who had calmed down, to not move from their beds, they left, leaving them alone.

- How you feeling- started Raven training to erased the awkward silence.

- Better- Clarke said, and decided to stop pretending she didn't know she include - And you ?

After an few seconds in silence Raven answer.

- I don't know

- You know Raven....- Clarke started wanting to say the right words - you are not alone. Not Really- and gave her a shy smile, that she wasn't in return, but she did.

- Thank you,- Raven said this with some tears in her eyes, and just like that the weight over them was lifted, they still got a lot to cover, but this was the best beginning.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36.5K 617 23
It's the end of season 2 and The 100 have made peace with the grounders. SkaiKru are trying to build something lasting; a home. Bellamy and Clarke ar...
18.6K 191 26
They were never meant to be He broke her completely, he lied to her, used her, left her to go to earth with the other 99 kids He took on the priorit...
572 21 8
After the second wave of Primfaya, and the world ending once more, Bellamy Blake and Spacekru do what they can to get back to the ground. The probl...
54K 1.2K 15
Three months have passed, and Y/N Kane and all her friends finally got to live in peace with one exception - Clarke still hasn't returned. When event...