Love Me Now

By arielle_cherise

Follow Kyaih on her journey of love and friendship. Book 1 published of the Love Me series. *COMPLETED* More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
A/N
XXI
Applications
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
More Spin-offs?
A/N

XXXIV

3.5K 115 16
By arielle_cherise

January 2019
Houston, Texas
Kyaih's Apartment
Kyaih's POV

"Pick one g.", Aiden sighed. He had us looking at necklaces he wanted to us including Zoriah.

"But what if i want both?", i asked tilting my head.

"No nigga. Pick one before i pick for us.", he sighed.

"Well then you pick bitch.", i shrugged rubbing my stomach.

"Moody ass.", he mumbled. "Do you like this?"

"Yes. You know i could've just made these.", i said.

"You don't need to be doing nothing with your due date approaching.", he said kissing my cheek.

"My due date is in six weeks negro. I got time. Stop tryna rush her outta me. You must've forgot that y'all said i couldn't get an epidural which mean this is finna be painful as fuck. Her head is already big so that's gon make it even worse.", i said rubbing my stomach.

"Because you know no matter what kind of pain it is you can't sit still and you know that if you move while they injecting it into yo back you gon be paralyzed and we don't need to wheeling around here depressed and paralyzed. And we already decided to do a natural birth unless something goes wrong with you or Zobaby.", he said making me sigh.

"We'll be fine. Go get me some food please.", i said kicking my feet up on the table.

"Whatchu want?", he asked closing the computer.

"I want some papas. I want a pulled pork baked potato and a sausage po-boy with fries.", i smiled.

"Aight. You coming too?", he asked standing up.

"You know what? Its been a while since we sat in a restaurant and ate together.", i said kicking my feet down.

"Aight. Imma grab ya crocs.", he said before disappearing into the hallway.

Even though im technically not due until next month, Zoriah can really come at any point. Hopefully it's not during the times i have to go meet with my professor cause me and Zoriah gon fight and then imma fight Aiden for cumming in me with his duck ass.

"Here.", he said coming back with my baby blue crocs.

"Thank you daddy.", i said playfully.

He shook his head at me and smiled. "You need help getting up?"

"Nope i got it.", i smiled slowly getting up.

"Let's go.", he said grabbing my keys.

"After i drop Zo-baby, imma be fine as wine no cap.", i said going on Snapchat.

"After you drop Zo-baby, I'm putting two more in you.", he said making me end my video.

"Ahhaaaa boy i know you fucking lying. Zo-baby is enough. You might as well go find another girl cause i ain't having no more of yo kids. Tuh the devil is a lie.", i said turning around and walking down the stairs.

"Remember what you said last night? 'Oohhhh daddy imma have all yo kids.'", he laughed making me roll my eyes.

"Sex talk is just what it is. Sex. Talk. I was just saying shit during sex. In order to boost a mans sex spirit, you tell him what he wanna hear and you wanted me to tell you that i was gon have all your kids knowing damn well i would only say it if i was receiving pleasure.", i explained.

"Bit- oouuuu girl. I thought you was some random girl i was finna cuss you out.", Will said making me roll my eyes.

"Bye William.", i sighed pulling Aiden closer to me.

"You look good Kyaih.", he said making me sigh loudly.

"I know bruh. I told her a few minutes ago after we finished our session.", Aiden said palming my ass.

I swatted his hands away. "I'm hungry. Let's go."

"Girl don't be ordering me around. I'll fuck yo walk up.", he said making me roll my eyes. He was only doing this cause Will stupid ass was still standing there.

"Boy bye you not fucking shit up even after Zo-baby is born.", i waved him off. "My food. Let's go. Neow bitch!"

Instead of entertaining his foolishness, i walked away. My pickpocket skills were A-1 so while he was busy boasting, i stole the keys from his pocket.

I waddled down the last flight of stairs and headed straight to the car. I had a tank full of gas which meant i was gon go wherever if Aiden didn't hurry up.

I hope he got his keys with him cause after five minutes pass im leaving him and he gon have to meet me at Papas. With his stupid show boating ass. Now he got two minutes to make it down them stairs before I zoom off on his ugly ass. I'm hungry and he playing.

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number, once he answered I started talking.

"Listen here you ugly burnt chocolate bitch, you got fifteen to make it to this car before you be asking Will to stay for dinner.", I said nicely before hanging up. If he think I'm playing I can show him better than I can tell him. Look at me sounding like somebody mama. Imma be a MILF like my fine ass mama. If my mama was attracted to girls and i wasn't related to her, i would tap that ass.

Checking my phone, i saw that his was up so i got in the car and turned it on. Finna burn off in this bitch. As i put the car in gear, the door opened and Aiden hopped in holding his fist.

"Boy what the hell did you do?", i groaned.

"Gave him what he was asking for.", he shrugged.

"Bitch and what was that?",  i said backing out of the parking spot.

"His ass beat. If you would've given me more time, i woulda prolly pushed his body down them stairs.", he said making me tuck my lips.

"So we pushin niggas down the stairs now?", i asked. "Hmmmm."

"Been pushing niggas down the stairs.", he said wiping his knuckles with a paper towel he found in my glove compartment. "And how you get the keys nigga?"

"My granny taught me how to pickpocket. So while you was caressing somebody ass i took the keys.", i shrugged. "You should really pay more attention."

"What don't you know how to do?", he asked shaking his head.

"Besides eat only one snack per hour, pay attention. My attention span is short as the fuck. We could be talking about one thing and either imma zone out or start a conversation about a subtopic that came up. Brooooo did you know that koalas carry chlamydia? I was like bitch what the fuck. Ohhhhh and i want a snake, but Zoriah will have to be old as fuck before i get one since she's going to be a little baby. Speaking of little baby I'm excited to see her. If she look like you imma be mad cause i was told all my babies gon be beautiful and you fucking ugly. You look like an ogre and a duck fucked and then boom. No disrespect to your parents cause this ain't got nothing to do with them, but you know most people get offended when you say shit like that so you know i gotta clear it up before there be some issues or whatever. And ion need no issues, but this beef im finna get from Pappas finna smack.", i said.

"Short attention span having ass. You just rambled on about six different things and you lost me after you talm bout getting a snake.", he laughed shaking his head.

"Stop laughing at me stupid bitch.", i mumbled.

"I'm not laughing at you. Im laughing at your words.", he said making me mug him.

"My words are still me bitch. You know what? Get the fuck out my car. You can walk to Pappas.", i said rolling my eyes.

"Girl shut the fuck up and go. Issa green light witcho beautiful ass.", he said making me squint at him.

Stupid bitch better come correct. "Wayment did yo stupid ass do that project that's due in two days?"

"Whatchu talm bout Willis?", he said making me smack my lips.

"Stop playing ugly hoe. You need to get all of your projects and big assignments out of the way before the baby is born so you don't be stressing a lot. I'm not playing either.", i said.

"I hear you mamas.", he said grabbing my hand.

"And you better because now we have to balance having a baby, going to school, work, and having time for each other. It's not just us anymore.", i said glancing over at him.

"I know."

"I'm just saying. I don't want you to feel like I'm just saying it to get on your nerves or come at you. I'm just saying that we need to get our shit together asap and the shit we think we have together we need to make sure it stays that way."

"And i agree with whatchu saying. It's gon be hard but i think we got it."

"Mmmhmmm. Bail on me and see what happen. You think you missed me before.", i said pulling into the parking lot of Pappas.

"Who said i was bailing?", he asked taking his seatbelt off.

"Don't get offended nigga. I'm just saying.", i shrugged taking off my seatbelt and rubbing my lower stomach.

He got out the car and jogged around to my side to open my door.

"Why thank you love.", i said turning the car off and grabbing my phone.

"You're welcome. How Zo-baby doing in there?", he asked wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"She doing her own thing, unless i poke her legs then she move.", i shrugged. Once we got in the restaurant, i demonstrated what i was talking about. "See look. She not worried about us."

"On god she bet not have yo attutide.", he said pulling me into the line.

"She damn sure can't have yours. Nigga you a bitch when you don't get your way.", i said making this girl in front of us turn around.

"Girl i thought my nigga was the only one. He act like a straight pussy bitch. Oh and congratulations.", she said making me laugh and Aiden mug her.

"I swear all niggas are the same.", i laughed. "But it's okay cause you my lil pussy bitch."

"Retarded ass.", he mumbled shaking his head. "Order my food for me when we get up there."

"You getting whatchu always get?", i asked.

"Yessir.", he said pulling his phone out.

A few hours later.......

"Kyaih.", Aiden said plopping down next to me.

"Aiden.", i said not taking my eyes off the tv.

"Marry me.", he said catching my attention.

"Huh?"

"If you can huh you can hear."

"Shut up bitch. Don't you think we too young to be getting married? We haven't lived our lives yet and i don't think you really ready to be tied down in that manner."

"I wouldn't have came back to you if i wasn't.", he said making me raise my eyebrows.

"You really deadass tryna marry little ole me?", i asked smiling.

"Mmhmm.", he said pulling out a box.

"Yo you deadass?", i asked turning halfway to him.

"You should know by now ion say shit just to say it.", he said placing the box in my hand.

"Lemme think about it okay.", i said pecking his lips.

"Mmhmm. Please don't make me wait long."

"I won't.", i smiled.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thoughts on Kyaih?

Thoughts on Aiden?

Ik ik this chapter is long overdue it's just school been taking up my time and then me and crownnbabes almost got killed today by our track coach. We did squat maxes (mine is 135 lbs.) And i was at 120 at first but coach said it was too easy so she told mariah to take all the weights off and put two 45lbs and then two 5lbs on the bar. The going down part was easy but coming up, i almost died. My knees was shaking and shit and i almost lost my footing. But overall i think the season will be better than last year's.

Toodles, y'all enjoy y'all night and y'all day tmr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 12K 30
Treasure Lloyd is a twenty-eight year old business mogul and entrepreneur residing in Philadelphia. Instead of working for her father like her twenty...
6.6M 264K 57
Twenty-three year old Jade Matthews has never asked a man or needed a man for anything. She works hard as a bartender and tattoo artist. Things chang...
22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
1M 91.4K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...