Last Night In London

Door BVMoon

Before meeting Rosa, Cat lived in London, leading an ordinary life, until a chance encounter with a man at a... Meer

With Friends Like These
The Concert

Lowered Expectations

164 4 0
Door BVMoon

I had been living in London for almost a year and it was not what I had expected. The glamour of such a big city wore off quickly the first time I tried to get somewhere during a parade. I was swept up in a tidal wave of people with bad teeth and worse manners. My feet were trampled and my phone was stolen. I was beginning to hate London, and that had been 7 months ago.

I missed my family, I missed my old apartment in Toronto, and most of all I missed the man I left behind, Lance. The men I'd met here so far were all... well, they were all wankers! I was starting to get a little bit desperate for some action, and a couple of friends I had managed to make were determined to take me out and get me a "right proper shag." This is how my worst - and last - night in London began.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
225K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...