Horror Stories

Por nikkistyles1D

Horror stories Urban legends & much more...! Hope you enjoy! :) Más

1. The Killing
2. Knock - Knock
3. Dreams
4. Under The Bed
5. Doors
6. I Heard That Too
7. The Intruder
8. Behind Me
9. Laughter
10. 1999
11. Baby!
12. Mary Hatchet
13. The Hotel Suite
14. The Coffin
15. My name is Chris
16. Blanket
17. The boy
18. The ghost
19. Don't drink the water
20. Cats & Dogs
21. The Angel of Death
22. Black Aggie
23. The running water.
24. He got me too...
25. EyeMouth
26. Creak
27. Snoring
29. He Hung Himself
30. Cries
31. His heart
32. Jeff the killer
33. Tick-tock! Tick-tock!
34. What's in the basement?
35. Mum?
36. She hates being seen
37. The grinning face

28. Bunk Beds

275 9 3
Por nikkistyles1D

Typically, me and my brother were well behaved kids, but the one thing we fought mercilessly on is who got to sleep where on our bunk beds.

It happens every night, me and him screaming at each other, making threats to tell mom, pledging false promises to switch beds tomorrow. I almost always got the short end of the straw due to me being younger and weaker. It wasn't fair, the whole ordeal made me hate sleeping.

You don't know what it's like. Staying up all night because someone was kicking the underside of your bed repeatedly or reaching up and grabbing your ankles with cold hands then laughing as you squirm away.

All while knowing your older brother is nestled comfortably above you.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

277 1 10
**WARNING-THESE STORIES ARE A LIL TWISTED NOT MEANT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART** A good mix of short horror stories varying from paranormal to just creep...
20.2K 521 14
Want to get the creeps? Scare your friends? Interested in facts and legends about spirits or ghost? Then this will be perfect for you This book will...
68.1K 1.6K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
1M 28.7K 88
You'll get a variety of short horror stories here. I'm not a writer so I have collected these stories from different sources. I hope you won't mind u...