᪥𝕜𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦 𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙�...

UchihaTrash1 tarafından

᪥ KiriBaku oneshots, mostly consisting of fluff, but some angst. Trigger warnings are in applicable chapters... Daha Fazla

Pick Up Line
First Meeting
Sleepy
Cuddles
Nervous(Prequel to Pick Up Line)
Coffee
Injury Part One
Date Night(Part Two of Coffee)
Injury Part Two
Demon
Pocky(Part 2 of Pick Up Line)
Valentine's Day
Sleepover
Childhood Friends
Flower Shop
Okinawa Part One
Okinawa Part Two
Alternate Universe
1K Special-Anniversary
Skirt
You Know You Want Me(Contest)
College Party
KIRIBAKU WEEK #1-The Trojan Horse
KIRIBAKU WEEK #2- Scars
KIRIBAKU WEEK #3-Dumpling
MeiMei-20K Special(Part One)
Red Riot Hood
Training(KiriBaku Month #2)
Pool Party
MeiMei (Part 2)
The "L Word"
Truth | Part One
Baku-Birthday
Backstage
"Friend"
Shark | Part One
Hey

Nightmare (KiriBaku Month #1)

5.7K 122 87
UchihaTrash1 tarafından

Trigger Warning: brief mention of alcohol abuse

So uh, this is depressing(and a day late). Hope you can still enjoy it anyway though! I really like this chapter despite the fact that I almost cried while writing it. By the way, sometimes I'll just pick random prompts from the month if I dont wanna do the ones from that week. Enjoy~~

\(;-;)/
Kirishima's POV (present tense)

I open my eyes.

I can't remember how I got here, and I can't think of any way out. I can't see any way out.

I'm floating. The air around me is thick. Not air. What is it? The abyss. The void. The dark.

I hate to be vague. That's what it is.

It's pitch black. I can't breathe. Am I drowning? Is this death?

Panic starts to set in as I begin swimming forward. Swimming? Drifting? Moving? Purposeful floating. I'm floating forward with a purpose.

I think.

There's nothing here. Or anywhere else. I can't see anything, nor can I feel, or taste, or smell.

But I can hear. The familiar, smug laughter of someone far away.

I'm purposely floating towards it, but I think it's getting farther away. I try going faster, but it's almost like I'm moving away from it.

I know that laugh. I wish I could remember who...

I love that laugh. If I could bottle it up and keep it to myself forever, I would. That would be so cruel, though. To keep such a laugh to myself is a crime.

I can feel myself smile. It's almost as if I can feel someone else there. But it's so far away, how could I feel?

I open my eyes again.

The darkness melts away before me and my feet connect with the floor. The... ground?

I'm at school. At Yuuei. In the courtyard. Alone. I haven't been here in four years. I can't remember how I got here either.

It seems that I wouldn't be able to remember a single thing for my life.

Four years, huh? I was happy then, I think. I don't really remember why. I do remember, however, the laugh was here just for me. It was so rare, and so special, and just for me.

These hallways probably hold memories. Ones that I probably locked away. Probably last year. When the laugh wasn't for me anymore.

It's not for anyone anymore.

I wish I could remember who the laugh belonged to. Maybe I could ask to hear it again. Up close this time. It's so far away now.

My chest is warming up. It's almost as if I can feel someone there. But it's so, so far away, how could I feel?

I open my eyes again again.

Someone is standing in front of me in the courtyard. I recognize this body, but his eyes were locked into an emotionless stare.

I'm glad I know him, but I can't remember where from. I do remember, however, that I cared about him more than I should've. I remember that that was a bad idea.

I remember that getting so attached to him so quickly was the worst thing I've ever done.

He's standing still. His hands are in his pockets. His face is in a light smirk like he knows something I don't. I remember that I liked to see him smile a lot more than I liked to see him smirk.

He turns around to walk away, and I tried to reach out to stop him, but I couldn't move. I tried to call out to him, but I couldn't speak.

I was just as frozen as he had been mere seconds ago, but I'm a lot more hopeless.

He's walking away from me and there's not a single thing I can do to stop him.

I can feel my heart dropping. It's almost as if someone who was there isn't there anymore. Bet he's so, so, so close, how couldn't I feel him?

Why don't I feel him?

He's so close...

\(;-;)/
Kirishima's POV (Past Tense)

"Ei..... Eiji—....... Eijirou!"

I opened my eyes again.

Katsuki was leaning over on me, a gentle hand pressed to my cheek.

"Katsuki..." I mumbled as he swiped away my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Are you okay? You were crying in your sleep..." he asked.

I nodded gently, refusing to break eye-contact or the silence that hung in the room.

"What happened?"

"I-I'm not..." I shook my head and took a deep breath, "I'm not entirely sure."

I stayed silent after that, looking back up at Katsuki, but the look on his face was urging me to continue.

"It's like... you were with me, but you weren't here. I couldn't talk to you, or touch you. It's like you weren't really there at all... everything felt so out of place and wrong. It's like I was drowning in the air..."

He nodded and offered a sad smile down to me.

"Well you best believe that I am here," he said softly, "and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

I smiled and nodded, and Katsuki continued holding my cheek in his palm.

He sat all the way up, leaning against the headboard and sighing softly.

I repositioned myself so that my head was in his lap, and I heard him laugh a bit under his breath.

It's not like this was a rare occasion for us, I was always anxious about something.

Katsuki always knew how to calm me down though. I feel like everything is okay when I'm with him, and for the most part, it is.

He started gently playing with my hair, and I looked up at him. He looked tired, and I really did feel bad for doing this so often.

I love Katsuki so much... it's such a shame that he has to put up with me...

"Y'know that I love you, Ei. More than anything, right?" he mumbled.

I hummed in response and he continued, "You know I love you and I always will. There's nothing that could ever take me away from you. Not ever."

I blushed as he kept talking, and I could feel myself falling for him even more by the second.

Nothing new.

"I love you too..." I said as I sat up.

I looked over and Katsuki and smiled softly.

"Thank you... for everything."

"Don't mention it," he said, giving me a peck on the lips.

I immediately bought my palm up to his cheek, drawing him back in.

I brought his lips to mine in a gentle kiss. I could feel my heart warming up, almost as if it were on fire.

I opened my eyes again.

A dream. A god awful dream. Just like the ones I've had every night for almost a year now.

I groaned and rolled over, checking the time on my alarm clock. It flashed 3:27 am in bright red.

I sighed loudly, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed and standing up.

As I walked towards the kitchen and ignored my banging headache, thoughts of Katsuki filled my head.

After the accident, I felt like I had lost everything. I did lose everything.

I lost my contract with the hero agency, I stopped talking to my friends, I'm damn near losing my house, and not to mention my mind.

I lost Katsuki.

He always said that the only thing that could take him from me is death.

He was right.

I opened the wine cabinet, which was never filled for long and pulled out a bottle of Fireball whiskey.

I didn't bother to get a glass, it's not like I have to share with anyone anyway.

I opened the bottle and started drinking, ignoring the protests from my mind. Despite my best efforts, I'll never stop thinking about Katsuki.

There's not much I can remember anymore since I drank all my memory away, but Katsuki is not someone I'll ever forget.

Even though I'll never see him again. Even though nobody will ever see him again.

\(;-;)/

Just in case you guys were confused,  everything except the last part was in a dream. :,) hope you enjoyed my teenage angst being taken out on my children. Please dont cry I love you so much see you later this week ;-;

Word Count: 1,273 down the Rockefeller Street

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

434K 13.7K 62
after finding her mother dead in her living room, y/n loses all hope and ends her life in the process however she wakes up again but is in the body o...
1.4K 114 20
Du brauchst ein Cover? Schau's dir an! Du möchtest Cover machen und ein Feedback erhalten? Schau's dir an!
46.3K 622 13
In the Omegaverse Kirishima is an omega and goes through a sudden heat- some of the alphas in the dorms start going through a rut but the one kirishi...
1.3M 31.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...