Deer in the headlights (Zak B...

Por GreekRose_

WARNING: contains some explicit language and sexual reference. (Strong adult content) (The lost episode) A yo... Más

A day of good news
The surprise guests
An unexpected treat
The dawn after
Coming to terms
Lockdown
A hand in the dark
No return
Provocation
Reality
Now what?
Facing facts
The path ahead
First moon alone
Nine months after
Alpha male
A risk
A distant place
The following dawn
Far from the truth
It was just that once
Bad timing
Too many chiefs
Don't say it
2 Days Later
Survival of the fittest
Acquaintance
The Tower
Think about it

Déjà vu

404 17 3
Por GreekRose_

Georgia -

A male, monotone voice interrupted my thought process, my image of running up stairs that lead to nothing; the voice was merging with my dreams. "Welcome back. Up next, Sam Smith with lay me down" this voice had awoken me from my tranquil capsule and I was relieved, especially when I realised my view in reality. His eyes were softly shut and his face echoed a faint smile. Then, the song started playing and a scene of every passion was achieved; it was soothing, sexy and comforting all at once. "Can I lay by your side, next to you?" It was perfect. It was as if this singer had read my mind and placed it into chords. The sun's rays were pure white as they shone through the only thing separating us from the world.

"Kiss me" a demand escaped from them perfect lips which to my illusion, were awake. His eyes were still peacefully resting yet his body was calling me. The heat from his body forced me to abandon my sheets and climb towards him. I was a lioness and he was my next feast. Both hands crawled up his chest and against his pulse. My hands were ahead of me but the rest of me was slipping down to the bottom of his torso…

Zak -

Her touch gave me violent goose bumps but I was far from cold. Although we weren't mouth to mouth, my kiss was hard and she returned with a soft, teasing peck. I watched her as she kissed me from down below. Her head rocked smoothly and with ease. The rhythm between her hands and head was perfectly in sync. The rock was being massaged by the gentle waves of the ocean. Wet and soft. My mouth watered on occasions where she found my sweet spot and teased with intension. When she did break her kiss, she ran the end of me across her gifted lips, sending a nerve spark up my leg and across my pelvis region; this progressed into an overwhelming sensation. She paused with her mouth but her hands took over, the escaped juices had ran down her chin and to her neck. As much as I tried to stay controlled, the urge took over.

"Ugh!" I groaned. She responded by locking eyes and applying more magic. The same tingle intensified and had my lips twitching with immense pleasure. My cries escaped as a surge of my build-up went pulsing in her direction. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue. She caught every drop. Her tongue ran across the circuit of her lips as she prowled towards me. "Get here and let me kiss you!" I escorted her to my lips and carried on from there.

"We'll be back with some more chart hits in a minute" the radio announced, over our love making.

She suddenly sat up. "What's that noise?" She peered behind her.

"Why, what's it sound like?" I, too, sat up. Flinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she jumped up "sounds like a phone ringing" it wasn't until I noticed the time and date, did it hit me. "Oh fuck! I'm meant to be en route to London! That will be Nick" I stumbled over the evidence of last night and dug my way into my bags to find the glow of my cell phone screen. I answered, awaiting the lecture on the other end. "Zak? Oh thank god! We thought you'd had an accident. Why haven't you been answering?" His breathing was heavy with relief.

"I guess my phone must have been on silent" I lied.

"How far are you now? We need to get this investigation over and done with" the phone went quiet, how was I meant to escape this one? He was expecting an answer like 'Only 20 minutes away' or 'I'm literally around the corner' but I couldn't give him that.

A twisting sensation occurred in the pit of my stomach as I tried to lie. "Zak, who is it?" Georgia wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You're still there, aren't you? Sort it out Zak. We'll be waiting when you actually want to do your job!" Nick hung up. I was scared. I was in a situation I wasn't comfortable with. My thought process was frozen and the thought of fucking things up for the others, wasn't a pleasant image. "Zak? Speak to me..." Georgia placed her hand on my arm and scrolled her thumb against my skin. She knew that her soothing wouldn't resolve my issues but her efforts assisted. "I've got to go to London"

"London?"

"Well, the Hellfire caves. I was meant to be there this morning and I completely forgot because I'm a dick!" I pinched the bridge of my nose with frustration. "Hellfire? That's in Buckinghamshire! That will take you hours!" her eyes widened as she told me.

"You know the place?" I asked with curiosity.

"A very close friend of mine works there, well she's just moved there" she lowered her stare and twiddled her thumbs.

"Well do you want to come with me? Catch up with your friend whilst you're there..." That was my excuse for not leaving her here, after all that had happened. The sides of her mouth twitched and a smile appeared. "I take that as a yes then?" her smile persisted and grew larger.

"I'll pack the bags" she dashed off into the bathroom and commenced with the packing.

"I'll check out down in reception!" I called to her. The rustling in the bathroom had suddenly stopped. Georgia peeped from behind the door frame. "The room, I'm checking out of the room not the receptionist. Don't worry" I assured her. Although she continued with her task, I knew she didn't believe me. "Go ahead then, check out" she told me with an essence of sarcasm. I loved her dearly but her mood swings were worse than mine when I'm posssesed.

 Georgia -

 I hoped he was telling the truth, why I doubted him I don't know. I'd eventually finished packing our things when I spotted a bouquet of white roses on the chair next to the fireplace. I loved white roses. I proped the suitcases beside each other and walked over to the envelope that was tucked beneath them. The handwriting didn't match the writing on the card, attached to the flowers. Strange. My hands were shaking with interest as I shredded the envelope open to find a letter that read:

'Georgia,

I know what you're doing and I think you're a bitch for doing it. What happened to that deal? It won't be long before he sees you for who you really are; a gambling player!

I'll be seeing you soon.'

What the fuck was that about? This person apparently knew of me but evidently didn't know me. A honk from outside made me jump. I couldn't believe he'd made me carry the bags on my own. Just as I reached for the door, it opened. "Sorry about that. The woman at the desk was arguing with me, claiming that you'd vandalised the flower garden. Freaky" his voice was rough and I assumed this was from shouting. "I thought you were in your car" I pondered.

"No. I've been downstairs the whole time" I was glad. "You seem better. I mean, you're not so satanic" he joked. I could see the satisfaction in his eyes.

"That's because I've just discovered a beautiful gift with my name written on it" I smiled up at him.

"Oh you like them?" he returned the smile whilst turning to the flowers.

"Him, I like him" I hinted. He turned to me smoothly. "I gathered by the exquisite treat last night" he finished with a saucy wink.

We fitted the last bag in the car before taking one last look at the place. I smiled to myself as I gazed into the window of our room, it will forever be our room. "You ready?" Zak opened my door and stepped aside like my own personal chauffeur.

"As always" I loved getting in his car, each experience was an adventure no matter where we were going. As he sat in the driver's seat, I couldn't help but look at him. He was such as sight. He faced me, started the engine and winked as the lion-of-an-engine roared. Shivers soared up my spine with so much pleasure and this was just from being with him.

"Lets do this!" the car pulled forwards off the gravelled path and it was asif the vehicle was on an elastic bungee as it lunged to the road. The force pinned me back in my seat instantly. Zak had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my knee; he was so casual. The open window allowed the thunder of the engine to blurt in. It was arousing to say the least.

The control he had over the beast of a car was mesmerizing and like nothing I'd ever seen before. "So who's this friend of yours?" he quizzed. His head twitched in my direction as he multi-tasked.

"Oh. She's been my friend for about 10 years. Her names Sarah and she's the reason I'm with you now... she's a good friend" he kept his eyes off the road for a second. I could see my reflection in his shades which disguised his expression. "Well I'm going to have to meet her now" he looked away before shifting into 6th gear. The loudness of the engine was causing us to shout "So, why is she in Buckinghamshire now?!" Zak bellowed. I didn't really know, myself. I knew she was after a new job but why it had to be so far away, I didn't understand. "I think it's to do with her partner, James. He's a good looking guy, don't get me wrong-" Zak snapped his head towards me "- but he's a vile person" I continued. His foot pushed further on the accelerator and he was still looking at me. "Zak, the road... Zak look at the road..." I panicked. The engine grew louder and louder and Zak pushed further and further. "Zak! LOOK AT THE ROAD!" screaming was not making a difference. A sharp bend was approaching and Zak hadn't looked at the road once. I squinted, expecting a huge smash but the car broad sided around the corner. The tires screeched and the G-Force slammed me to the side of my seat. He had control and wasn't even looking in the same direction. "What the fuck, Zak?!" I panted. We'd reached the highway. The surrounding cars were barely capable of catching up and most were too busy gorping at the feisty vehicle transporting us.

"As I was saying, James is a vile person. He's good for Sarah but that's all" I rolled my eyes and twisted my body to face the window. The car slowed down to the legal limit. Our journey was silent for an hour.

He sighed frequently as if he needed to say something. I pretended to be asleep. I felt the car stop and I opened my eyes to find that we'd pulled up in a lay-by. "Do you want me to drop you off at yours?" he muttered.

"Wait, What? Why? No, no. I don't, I want to be with you" he confused me. His head was resting in his hand. "Why, do you want me to go?" my eyes started to fill. 'Has he grown bored of me?' I thought to myself.

"I'm scared, Georgia" it was obvious in his voice and I believed him. "I'm scared of losing you because you don't feel the same" his bottom lip trembled.

"You've got to be shitting me!" I laughed.

"What?"

"I could have easily ripped your clothes off back there! Jesus, Zak, I can't get enough of you" he lifted his head as I explained. "You'd have to be dead to be unattracted to you, and I think even the dead love you" my hand rested on his thigh. "I'd have you right here, right now if it wasn't for the hundreds of people staring at this sexy machine" his face developed a smile.

"Come on then. The quicker we get there, the quicker you can have me" he teased. I squealed with excitement at the thought, my hand squeezed his thigh and was so close to moving up. "Resist" I mumbled to myself and he heard judging by the grin on his face.

Our journey had almost reached its end, Zak had been entertaining with his many awful impressions of accents whilst I wowed him with my karaoke talents (that were none existent). Gradual tears developed as we attempted to recover from the laughter. "Oh, Georgia" he sighed "how am I suppose to stop loving you?" I looked at him.

"Don't. That's how" I sat back in my seat and stared at him. He had something on his mind.

"Look, Georgia, I'm sorry for not sticking up for you the other day-"

I interrupted

"No, I'm sorry for being a jealous bitch. I did go over the top-"

"You? jealous? I almost killed us back there!" His voice got louder and grew pitched. I chuckled to myself "I guess you win on that one"

"But my apology will never top yours" as he said it, I realised...

"Oh Shit!" I cried.

"What, what is it?" It had made him jump.

I caught my head in my hands "I've just... Just forgotten something" I'd remembered that I was suppose to pay that woman for the outfit I'd borrowed. Now I felt bad. "I'd turn around but we're here now" just as he said it I looked up to see Aaron pacing in a parking lot. Zak hadn't even braked when he opened the door and jogged to Aaron. "Zak, Zak... The car-" I pulled up the handbrake and the car door alarm sounded. I was unable to hear what they were saying due to the beeping, but Zak looked worried. "Okay, yeah. I'll park up by the hotel" he called to Aaron as he returned to the car.

"Well? What's up?" He started the car but didn't look at me. "Zak?" It was evident that something was wrong.

"I'm going to have to hide you-"

"Wait, what?" I butted in.

"Listen, if Nick finds out that you're here, it will start a world war" he stabbed the keys in the ignition and slammed his car door. I was too scared to question him. "I'll explain to you another time" it explained why Aaron was on his own.

"So what am I to do?" My throat cracked slightly and I choked.

"Don't panic. You can stay with me at the hotel and I'll protect you there" he sounded so reassuring.

"Protect me? Zak, is... Is Nick going to kill me?" I leant forward to make sure he heard me. He smiled and shook his head "No, no, nothing like that. It's just a risk, is all" a large proportion of me had every bit of faith in Zak, the smaller proportion was worried.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

50.7K 933 28
WARNING!!! Most horrible book on the face of this planet!! Your name is Emily stone and your 30 and a paranormal investigator and a huge hit on the...
71.2K 1.3K 26
Candice Wilson, a friend to Zak, Nick and Aaron AKA the Ghost Adventures Crew, is a little skeptical when it comes to the paranormal, but when things...
2.9K 201 38
Shawn moves to Sin City with her best friend as an escape to get away from a bad relationship and a deadly diagnosis. After meeting the Ghost Adventu...
158K 5.6K 110
They're back by popular demand! Catch up with Zak & Maria! The paranormal power pair are working together, living together and hanging out together...