DOCTORS

De orpheus_00

Jennie Kim is a star surgeon at Deojun General Hospital. She is one of the best surgeon in Seoul despite bein... Mai multe

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Epilogue
THANK YOU GUYS!!!
Special Chapter - SKYLER
Special Chapter - MILK

Chapter XXI

50.4K 1.5K 372
De orpheus_00

Jennie's tiny arms were still wrapped up on Lisa's waist. The doctor felt her cheeks heat up when she realized she just confessed her feelings.

While the intern also locked her arms to Jennie's neck, sniffing and nuzzling her nose to the doctor's hair. "My baby smelled so good that I want to take her home with me." Lisa chuckled.

Jennie felt a shiver ran down her spine, The endearment was cringe but coming from Lisa's mouth the doctor thinks it was so sexy, that it made Jennie flushed more.

She slightly glanced up at the intern "Did you just call me your baby?" Jennie's brows furrowed and afterwards she acted like puking. Even thou deep down her heart was filled with overwhelming gladness with this tall blonde in front.

Lisa unclasped her arms and freed Jennie's neck. The intern toothily smiled "I just did, from now on you are my baby."

When Jennie pouts and mean to disagree Lisa laughed but bravely kissed her girlfriend's cheek. "Can't believe Dr. Kim was finally mine." Lisa whispered in which Jennie narrowed her eyes. "And that gives you a privilege to kiss me anytime?" The doctor turned to her mom once again. "Will I allow her mom? What do you think?"

The intern laughed and pinched Jennie's cheeks. "She did allow me Nini, I can kiss you anytime." Then playfully winked.

"Look how cheeky she gets mom. Did I made a wrong choice?" The doctor glared at the giggling young one. "But you love me right?" Lisa asked flashing her beautiful eyes.

The doctor grinned at the intern's silliness. "You're too cute so I'll spare you, right mom?" Jennie spoke.

Lisa widely smiled and Right then she pulled the doctor's waist closer.

"And my girlfriend was so gorgeous, she makes me fall harder." The intern mumbled.

The two had a few minutes longer to talk to Jennie's mother then afterwards they decided to go home and just spend the rest of the day teasing and cuddling each other.

Hand in hand Jennie and Lisa walked towards the young one's car and proceed to enjoy their day together.

"Nini." Lisa called. She moved her right hand to intertwine with the doctor's. "I'd like to grab us some chinese food, I'm starving." She added, glancing to Jennie then back at the road.

The doctor nodded but mindlessly stared still at the car's window which bothered her girlfriend. "Jennie." Lisa called again.
"Is there a problem?" She asked.

Jennie snapped out of thinking about something that bothered her when the young one called her again. As soon as she felt Lisa's warm hands to hers all her troubles seemed to disappear too. It was funny for her to admit all these silly feelings but she can't deny how real it is and how glad she is to feel all these.

The doctor shook her head and sighed. She'll be completely honest and true to Lisa from this day on. She knows that this is one way to keep their relationship working.

"I'd be having a practice surgery with Dr. Kai tomorrow Lili." She straightforwardly spoke in which Lisa turned immediately, confused and probably unhappy. Jennie found herself worried when Lisa stopped the car at the side of the road, staring at her, waiting for an explanation.

"Lisa I'm telling this to you because I want you to trust me, to trust me that you're the only one. I'll just do my job, I promise you won't have any reasons to be jealous." She calmly explained before reaching the intern's cheek, assuring her that Kai can never be compared to her Lili.

"Do you trust me?" She asked.

Without thinking twice Lisa nodded multiple times which made the doctor's heart soaring. And right then the young one leaned in to straddle Jennie in her slender arms.

"I trust you but I don't trust him." Lisa seriously breathed.

"Do you want me to drop the operation? Because if you want to I will." Jennie cupped Lisa's face and waited for the intern's answer. When she stared at Lisa's eyes she found herself lost, lost in so much love and emotions. It made her realize that she's ready to invest all she got in this relationship.

The intern removed Jennie's palms on her cheek, but instead she brought it to her lips and kissed it. "Do it, its what you do before I even came to your life. I should be your number one supporter. But if he flirts with you again I'd murder him for real this time. You're mine now, he can't take what's mine."

Jennie automatically flashed her gummy smile. "You're too sweet Lili, give me hug will you?"

Lisa grinned too and obliged the doctor's request. "You owe me a date okay?"

The doctor slapped Lisa's arm "You should be the one to take me out on an actual date since we are together."

Lisa chuckled. "Alright, alright! As a reward with your successful surgery I'll date you. You should be glad it's a privilege to date me."

Jennie narrowed her eyes. "You wish!"

The intern pats Jennie's head who turned away. "I was just joking. When is the actual surgery? So I can clear both our sched."

"The day after tomorrow." Jennie simply replied with arms crossed.

Lisa laughed, Her Nini was so cute!

She started the car's engine again to continue driving home when her phone rang. The screen showed her mom's name. Lisa ignored it, she thought that maybe it's not that important. She'll just call back once she gets to Jennie's house. Yet the call didn't stop for three times.

"Lisa answer it, I think It's important." Jennie pertained to her ringing phone. She picked it up and brought it to her ears.

"Lisa! I've been calling you non stop! Where are you? Leo's sick, I brought him at a vet near us. I'll text you the address, get here as soon as possible araso?" Her mom was obviously panicking. Lisa felt fear, what happened to Leo? She loves the cat so much that he became like a sibling she never had.

"What happ---." She lose the chance to ask what happened because her mom immediately hang up.

What Lisa did next was she turned the steering wheel fast making a u-turn and prayed that Leo's fine.

Jennie noticed how the intern's expression changed. Lisa's eyes reflected terror. She reached for the intern's hand and this time Jennie was the one to hold Lisa's. She held it tight and chose to give her girlfriend silence. She knows Lisa will explain it to her once they arrive.

The intern stepped on the gas, a lot focused on the road to arrive at their destination soon.

When the intern's phone beeped and the address of the clinic flashed Jennie picked it Lisa's phone. She told her the address. Jennie also told the young one to calm down a bit, gently brushing her fingers to the young one's hand. Even thou Lisa remained silent and attentive on the road Jennie felt that Lisa calmed down a bit.

As soon as they arrived the two immediately stepped out of the car then headed to a vet clinic.

"Mom!" Lisa called to a tan, petite, short haired woman. The woman was standing a few meters away from a secluded room.

"What happened to Leo?" Lisa worriedly asked.

Her mom held Lisa's hand whose close to crying. "He's under observation but it'll be over soon, he'll be okay Lisa. He's a fighter like you don't worry."

Lisa was still confused and worried that she forgot Jennie's with her. "I'm confused mom, what really happened to Leo? He's just sleeping when I left right?"

"Yes and you told me to feed him too right? When I came upstairs he seemed to be gloomy so I thought Leo was just starving but when I started to feed him he just stared at his food and instead drank water. I decided to brought him down to observe him but an hour after he started to vomit, it was something like yellow bile. With that I panicked and brought him here." Lisa's mom explained. She's aware that the beautiful girl behind her daughter was the surgeon, Jennie.

Lisa massaged her temples, she forgot about her girlfriend whose behind her.

"Calm down Lisa. Look at her, she's worried too and puzzled. I'm sorry young lady." Her mom's gaze shifted to Jennie.

Lisa grasp Jennie's wrist and pulled her to her side. "I forgot about you, I'm sorry baby." She whispered to the doctor's ear.

Jennie felt goosebumps rise in her system. But she pushed it away and bowed her head to her girlfriends mom. She greeted her politely. Then she turned her head to Lisa again.

"He'll be alright. I'll help you take care of him, introduce me to him okay?" Jennie replied to Lisa, putting her left arm to the intern's waist and tiptoeing to whisper too in Lisa's ear. It made the young one's heart flutter, Jennie was truly her sanctuary.

"Care to explain this to me Lisa." Her mom interrupted, faking a cough.

Lisa awkwardly smiled, looked at her mom. "You already know her mom. I've been telling Jennie to you and to dad since I met her. And this is not the proper place to announce what I've been planning to tell you."

He mom crossed her arms but smiled to Jennie. "Please be patient with her okay? She can be annoying at times but she loves wholeheartedly."

Jennie nodded and chuckled a bit. She glanced up at the blonde beside her then mouthed I love you. She can deal with Lisa forever and love her constantly too.
~~~

After an hour of waiting the laboratory results of the cat Leo resulted to gastroenteritis. The cat was infected, bacterial infection. So the vet doctor suggested antibiotics to Leo and anti vomiting meds. He also noted to observe the cat for 48 hrs and if the vomiting continues it is best to bring back Leo to the clinic again and maybe they'll be the one to take care of him temporarily.

When the cat was handed to Lisa Leo was a bit distant but settled to Lisa's arm still.

"How are you buddy? I'm sorry bud." She said stroking the cat. Lisa started talking to Leo while Jennie and Lisa's mom were looking at a distance smiling at the blonde.

"She loves Leo like a sibling and I can see that someone's much more important to her now." Mrs. Manoban commented pertaining to Jennie.

"Don't take it in a bad way. I'm happy that my daughter's happy and I know you are the reason. All I can remind you two was to keep the love burning, it will save what you have." She added, patting Jennie's shoulder.

The doctor smiled and looked again at Lisa. "To be honest I can't believe I'd fall for your daughter but now I realized that it was so hard not to fall for her. And one thing I think I liked about her Mrs. Manoban is that she's family oriented and very passionate with our line of work. You raised a good person and I owe you because you let me meet her."

Mrs. Manoban laughed "You just have to really be patient with her annoying whims at times. But I admit that it fascinates me with the way how Lisa looked at you I know she's beyond sure you're the one Jennie. So from now on call me mom."

Jennie turned pink with Lisa's mom's remark.

"Come on, I'll cook us dinner. My daughter in law better taste my cooking." Mrs. Manoban added before she walked out of the clinic.

Lisa on the otherhand neared to Jennie with Leo on her arms.

"Meet my girlfriend Leo! She's Jennie, she's beautiful right? Say hi to her bud!" Lisa waved Leo's foot to Jennie.

"Aww! You look handsome Leo! I'll take care of you too okay?" Jennie stored Leo's head.

"I'll take you home Nini, I'm sorry I brought you here with me." Lisa blurted.

Jennie shook her head. "No, We'll eat dinner."

"Where? I have to take you home, you have a practice surgery tomorrow right?" Lisa asked.

Her girlfriend grinned "Your mom invited me to eat dinner at your house so let's go Lili, I don't want to keep your mom waiting."

With that Jennie clung her arm to Lisa's and drag her to walk towards outside.

The intern frowned and mentally cursed. She didn't plan this meet with the parents thing to be this indecent and unorganized.

She hoped her mom would not spill anything that would make Jennie uninterested or probably turned off with her.

If Lisa get through this she's very lucky.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

77.3K 2.7K 27
Dr. Jennie Kim is one of the top surgeons in the country. She is a hard worker, kind-hearted and soft-spoken person. Little did everyone around her k...
3.3M 86.8K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
383K 11.4K 44
"I disgust myself, i am already a mess... and i don't want to destroy you too" Jennie said trying to get out of Lisa's hug "But i don't care and i lo...
36.4K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...