Safe Haven// Scott McCall 2 {...

由 voidhales1242

After suffering from a brutal attack from her great Uncle on the day of the formal, Isabella Hale is done fee... 更多

~SOUNDTRACK~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
NEW BOOK

Cast

3.3K 57 8
由 voidhales1242

Amanda Seyfried: ISABELLA HALE

"Sorry you're disappointed buddy, but what did you expect? I mean, I'm dating one of them and the other one is my best friend. I was bound to become one of the delinquents someday."

Tyler Posey: SCOTT MCCALL

"I swear you love pizza more than me. You didn't even give me a kiss before you started devouring your first of many slices."

Dylan O'Brien: STILES STILINSKI

" Um, are we just gonna ignore how Izzy just came out of the shadows like a freaking ninja and literally almost killed me? I actually almost just had a heart attack."

Crystal Reed: ALLISON ARGENT 

"I do trust you, more than anyone! You're my best friend!"

Holland Roden: LYDIA MARTIN

"What the holy hell is that?"

Colton Haynes: JACKSON WHITTEMORE 

"Well, I was going to hug you because I obviously upset you with that comment, but these stupid ass handcuffs are holding me down. "

Tyler Hoechlin: DEREK HALE 

"She'd be proud of you, you know that right? You always choosing the good side and sticking by your friends even when it puts you in danger, you learned that from her. She was the most loyal person in our family and when she died, I believed she passed that on to you."

Daniel Sharman: ISAAC LAHEY

"I washed it, just so you know. So, if your disgusted because it has Erica on it than you shouldn't worry."

Gage Golightly: ERICA REYES

"Alright, spill. Scott's gone now, tell me what's wrong."

Sinqua Walls: VERNON "BOYD"

"He was right about you. You're a leader for us."

DISCLAIMER: All the storylines and characters of Teen Wolf belong to Jeff Davis and the fellow creators of the show. I only own the dialogue between the characters and my original character, Isabella Hale. I own only her, her words, and her original storylines that stray away from the show.

COVER CREDIT: @adelsquah

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

47 6 3
The mystical forces in Beacon Hills take center stage as the formidable witch, Charlotte Benoit, and her werewolf partner, Derek Hale, embark on a jo...
9.2K 302 34
Sophomore, Veronica Navarro wants to survive her double life high school years with her friends. When her friend gets bit by werewolf she begins to s...
515K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...
84.8K 2.3K 30
•~She loved so much she lost herself - and now she has no directions back~• A dramatic turn has taken place in Clara's life and now she has to learn...