Little Wolf

Av nightXwriter_7

[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is saf... Mer

Adeline Rose
Niklaus Mikealson
Supper
Little
Attitude
What?
Results
Moving
Help
Hurt
Docters
Leave
Broken
Talk
Back to normal
Kol
Cap and gown
Thinking
Visit
Hickey
Prom prep
Finally home
Late night
A/N
MIA
Alone time
Love
Trip
Rings
Tattoos
#1
Trip back home
Angel
Back at school
Pre-prom
Wow
Prom morning
Getting ready
Prom
Alaric
Past / queen
Nightmares
Back
Ok?
Tree House Escape
Alive?...
Sickness
Enzo
Sorry
College ❌
Hayley
Before Graduation
Graduation
After party
Gone
Packing
Notes
Goodbye
News
Last chapter?
Okay
OKAY
Still sick
His babygirl
Elijahs house
No
Alone
Freya
Home again
Sorry
After
Rules
Not okay...
Winning
Maybe
Im sorry
What if
Broken hearts
Not working
Visiting
Hold on
I still want you
Part 2
Coming soon
New chapter

Finally little

7.3K 146 4
Av nightXwriter_7

Adeline

I was upstairs brushing my hair as I got to thinking. I haven't had a chance to be in little space for a while. Maybe he wouldn't mind if we took a break from everything today and got everything over the weekend or something. All I know is it's getting hard to not slip. I've been entering and exiting for a while and it's starting to hurt. I sighed and brushed out my hair before fishtailing it. I went to my room and went to the closet singing to myself. "You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when sky's are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away" my voice was soft and very low but I like that song. It makes me happy. I got dressed before skipping downstairs. I saw Nik and he smiled at me before picking me up spinning me around. I giggled and slipped without thinking of it. "Well well well someone's a little ball of sunshine today" he said sitting me on his hip. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Dadddyyyyy" I said giggling. He smiled at me.

Niklaus

I had a feeling this would happen. She hasn't been little for a while and it's finally kicked in. I'm so happy I was worrying that she didn't like it anymore. I kissed her cheek before sitting on the couch with her on my lap. She had one leg on either side of me facing me and playing with my hair. I smiled. "You look beautiful today Angel" I said. She blushed. "Thank chu dada" she said. I smiled and pecked her lips. She hugged me and I smiled rocking her back and forth. "Uncle Kol!!" She said sitting up. "What about him baby?" I asked. She made grabby hands behind me. "Hello princess" he said picking her up sitting her on his hip. I stood up. "Hello Kol" I said. He smiled and rocked Adeline from side to side. "Hello Niklaus" he said. I smiled. It's a good thing Adeline is used to him already...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

45K 1.1K 49
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
254K 7.9K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
50.7K 1.6K 12
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...
107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...