Hetalia x reader (Hetaoni)

بواسطة America4life02

Hell, thats what this place was. It was a hell they never thought they would be walking into when they arrive... المزيد

The Mansion Part 1
Finding Friends
Allies
Safe
Caged
Italy
Not Alone
Story
Human
Sleeping Conditions
Metal Pieces
Key
Annexe
Harsh Reality
Together
The One Who Turned Back Time
Enemies Lost in Time
Q&A Announcement
Guilt or Pride
Tragedy
Hetaoni Pt.2 Deleted scenes!!
Hetaoni x Reader from Pt.3 Deleted Scenes

Searching the Unknown

225 13 0
بواسطة America4life02

"You're fucking kidding me!" America snapped between sobs. "What good is stopping it if you're dead!!" He cried. I tightened my hold on him as he pressed his forehead into the wall. He threw his fist into the wall again in anger.

"America! Stop punching the wall! You're bleeding!" Japan snapped. I tried to open my mouth to tell him to stop, but I couldn't speak.  America stopped when he looked at his hands, seeing that Japan's statement was true. I sighed as the strength I had finally left me. I lost my grip around America and fell to the ground, my vision started to go fuzzy and I saw black spots.

"Frau!" Prussia's voice exclaimed. My body was moved into a sitting position and I leaned up against a chest. 

"I-I'm......f-f-fine..." I was able to breath out, but after those words left my mouth, I lost consciousnesses.

~~~~Third POV~~~~

"What the hell!? Frau wake up!" Prussia yelled shaking the unconscious girl in his arms.

"I-Its okay! She's not hurt! She just needs to rest." Italy said with a puzzled expression.

"What happened to her?" Romano asked.

"We'll talk about it when we group with the others." Germany said with a tired sigh himself.

"Where did you end up at?" Japan asked. Italy looked back away from the resting girl.

"We wound up in the past. And then I, er... died- I mean, found the journal and.... wait, no...Um.." Italy touched his lip with his finger and looked down trying to remember.

"What's wrong? Are you confused? Why don't you have some rest then?" Prussia suggested. Germany finally looked over at the wall, taking notice of the new door.

"What's this door? What happened?" Germany asked gesturing to the now open door.

"Its the alleged entrance to the annex. If you want details, ask the guys upstairs. We're going in now." Romano said as he looked through the doorway. Italy gave a puzzled look.

"Annex- What? What are you talking about? And you cant go just the three of you alone! We're coming-!" Japan shook his head and cut Italy off.

"No, leave this to us. We'll be fine. We're only going to take a quick look around and then come back. And it should definitely be a dead-end... Besides (Name) and you guys look like you need to rest. We can talk about going back in time and such later. We won't go back in time anymore, anyways. Our first priority now is to investigate." Japan stated. Italy still looked hesitant, but when he looked back at the resting girl he sighed.

"All right. Then in the meantime, I'll be sorting out my head. Let's go, America? You want to see England, don't you?" Italy asked as he placed a hand on America's shoulder.  America looked back at him with a small nod.

"He's on the fourth floor. West, will you take (Name) and walk them there then come back. Italy, you stay with America." Prussia stated. Germany nodded, striding over and lifting the exhausted girl up into his arms. Her head laid against his chest as he held her bridal style. 

"Understood, let's go." Germany said looking back at the other two nations. 

"Okay." Italy turned to look at a quiet America.

The three men walked away with the sleeping girl with them. Prussia stared at the four as they walked away with a worried look.

"The past, huh..." Prussia looked away scratching his cheek. "If he is like that... Does that mean England got killed?" Prussia thought out loud, making the other two nations look at him. Japan nodded in agreement.

"That must be it. But Italy will give him some advice." Japan reassured. Prussia nodded looking back at the door. 'Let's go ahead, carefully though."

"This door, er, it looks like its a hidden staircase... It goes down, but its... really narrow.." Romano stated looking down the doors. 

"So narrow that only one person can go at a time..... I'll go first, then. Does anyone have a light?" Japan asked the two. 

"Oh! I swiped a flashlight from the frau's bag earlier!" Prussia said with a proud smile. Romano looked at the albino confused.

"What the hell were you doing in her bag?" Romano asked. Prussia smirked a little.

"I was looking for clothes for her when she took a shower and it caught my eye. I figured it would come in handy later and she tends to forget that she has things in her bag." Prussia smiled, handing the flashlight to Japan. 

"Good thinking, however, we best return this before she finds out. We already have one demon chasing us around." Japan joked. Both males stared at him with blank faces..

"Was that a joke??" Romano asked confused. Prussia was starting to shake.

"Was it out of taste?" Japan asked. Prussia let out a howl, laughing so hard his sides hurt.

"Hahahaha!! That's the first time I heard you make a joke!! WHATS BETTER IS THAT I COULD SEE HER CHASING AFTER US PISSED!!" Prussia laughed. Romano found a smirk playing at his lips as he tried not to laugh.  

Prussia led the way down the steep narrow staircase. He flashed the light down the stairs occasionally shining it along with the grey crumbling walls. After walking for what felt like ages, they finally came to the bottom. 

"It's good that we got down here in one piece," Japan said looking at the other two of his party. 

 They had wandered around the first part of the basement and had just entered a bigger room with book shelves and a big table. "This place is creepy..." Romano said as he looked around.

"Ja. Its got a more.... grimmer feeling down here." Prussia added. Japan nodded, also not liking the mysterious atmosphere. 

They  did ind some odd glowing orbs, other then that they didn't find anything else.  Prussia groaned as he lowered his sword in almost a childish, pouting manner. "This is a dead end... What are these sparkling things we have been finding?" Prussia asked, examining the odd orbs.

"They dont look very harmful."  Japan said as he held them in his hands.

"Wait, is that really safe? I mean, haven't you picked p to many of those now?" Romano asked as he stared at the arm full of orbs Japan held.

"They feel very warm. What could they be? They also feel.... Sad..... Should we keep them?" Japan asked as he gave them a questioning look. The two just stared at him thinking about what he said. Prussia jumped a little and was the first to look away from Japans arms.

"Be quiet!" Prussia hissed as he pulled out his sword. Japan sighed quietly as he stuffed the orbs away. 

"I knew it would come after us..." Japan muttered quietly. The door to the small room they were located in burst open and a ten foot monster on steroids burst in. Prussia pushed Romano and Japan back, pointing his sword at the monster.

"You guys stand back!! I can take care of this giant thing on my own!" Prussia exclaimed as he swung his sword. A snapping sound echoed around the room, making everyone freeze. Even the monster.  Prussia looked down at his sword with wide, shocked eyes. "HUH!?" Prussia exclaimed.

"Oh...." Japan gasped.

"Wait- I-It broke!! My awesome sword broke!!" Prussia exclaimed stunned. Romano clicked his tongue and pointed his gun at the monster.

"Very well! I-" A click made Romano stop when he pulled the trigger." What? The bullets wont come out, Damn it!!" Romano cursed as he tried to fix his gun.  Japan started to panic.

"Look out in front of you!" Japan snapped, blocking the monsters attack. "Oh, good grief! Just stand back you two! I will-!" Japan was cut off when Romano body slammed into him, shoving Japan out of the way of a deadly attack.

"Watch out! What the hell! It got absurdly fast, and tore my clothes a little, the fucking bastard!" Romano cursed the monster as he looked at the tare on his shirt.

Prussia was still focused on his sword. Romano tried to help as much as he could with Japans solo fight with the monster. Right as the monster was about to make contact with Japans skull, the three nations were engulfed in a bright white light.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.5K 135 26
The updated & edited version of this story is now on Wattpad!: https://www.wattpad.com/story/43967583-forever-desires A trigger was pulled...and it w...
79 2 4
Getting trapped in a room, confined from everyone else in society, no way to escape and end the nightmare....no way at all but death.
9 0 15
Four kids are invited to a house party, but what should have been a fun night turns into a hell story. Discovering mysteries and fighting their way t...
2.9K 27 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...