The 12 Elementals

Von just-A_potato

Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One gir... Mehr

The Elementals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 1
Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Bonus Chapter. The Kiss
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter. Jealousy's a Bitch
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequel!!
A Day in the Hogwarts Life
Don't Bark at Me
Yes, Vampires Do Suck

Chapter 10

3.8K 255 26
Von just-A_potato

   I saw Zane on the tiled floor. I wanted to throw a brick in the air and let it hit my head. How could I let them do this?

   He wasn't breathing, I panicked. Clutching his arm I tried going up, but I realized he's a guy, and guys tend to be heavy. I tugged and pulled but my noodle arms couldn't move him.

   There was a splash and a current of electricity swept through me. Kyle came to my rescue.

   "He's too big for me." I complained like a child.

   Kyle, the pervert, wiggled his eyebrows, put his hands under Zane armpits and went up. I followed, making sure he had him.

   We broke through and Dmitri helped Kyle get Zane onto the floor. I yanked myself out of the water and rushed to Zane.

   "You got this hermosa corazon(beautiful heart)." Kyle breathed in my ear.

   I checked his neck, pulse is strong but slowing down at an alarming rate. Placing me hands on his chest I pumped. Staring at him, my heart swelled. I hate myself, I hate Kyle, I hate Ali, I hate water, and I hate everything. This is my fault. I should've chosen someone else. Better yet kept my big mouth shut.

   Regret will not help him. You are not alone in this little wave. Picture the water inside him, remember the blue glow. Let it flow within you, for the power is inside you little wave, as it always has been. Zayden encouragingly said.

   Hearing his calm and familiar voice helped soothe me. Closing my eyes I let Zaydens words and my own instincts lead me.

   I pictured Zane's body and a soft glowing blue light coming from his chest. That tingling-fingertips sensation returned and I was stunned how much I've missed it. Wasting no time I visualized the glow move from Zane's chest, up to his throat, and out of his mouth. I did this over and over and over again.

   "Melody stop. It's not working." Jordan's voice pleaded.

   My eyes popped open and I checked his pulse. Nothing. "No!" I screamed

   "We were wrong." Aliyah soberly said.

   "We have to save him. Help me!"

   "I'll call the cops." Dmitri whispered.

   "Shut up. Kyle, Ali we can do this." My eyes found them and I reached out.

   "He's gone Mel. We can't do anything." Aliyah kneeled beside me.

    Blinding rage soared inside me. I will not let him die. "Bullshit" I placed her hands on his chest. "Kyle, ven aqui ahora(come here now)!" I snarled.

   He obeyed and came to my other side. I put his over-sized hand above Aliyah's and added mine on top.

   The tingling sensation hadn't passed. I did a quick hail Marry then said, "You guys will feel a weird sensation in your hand. Do not shy away from it. Embrace it like an old friend. When you feel it picture a blue glow flowing out of him. Got it?" They nodded. I focused on my fingertips, projecting the tingling to Kyle's hand.

   "It tickles." Kyle half smiled.

   I let the tingling continue down to Aliyah.

   "Ohmigod. I feel it." Aliyah whispered.

   "You feel it, now use it." I hissed. "Close your eyes and make the blue glow leave him."

   They listened and I could see them concentrating. Joining them I once again imagined the blue glow leaving Zane.

   Hearing a coughing noise I opened my eyes. Zane was spitting water out of his mouth and rolling onto his side.

   "Que Dios me perdone por que he jugado con el destino(May God forgive me for I have played with fate)." Kyle stood up and started pacing.

   "Ali get the others and make up a huge lie about this. I need to talk with him." I said.

   "Alright." She walked away.

  Zane, still coughing his lungs out, on his side, I patted his back to help him.

   "How are you?" I asked.

   "Been better." He seemed to have gotten the water out of his system.

   "What happened?" I kept my voice curious.

   "I'm not suicidal, honest. One moment I was talking to Ester, and then I'm in the water taking deep breathes."

   I stood up and reached my hand out to him. He took it and we sat on the bleachers, our hands intertwined.

   "You saved my sister and now me." He smiled.

   "I had help." I admitted.

   "Still saved me. You know, you're making it real easy for me to remember why I loved you." His smile grew.

   Is that supposed to be charming? Zayden asked.

   I looked away, too ashamed to let him see me. What would he think if he knew the ugly truth?

   "When do you want to collect your prize?" he changed the subject.

   "Prize?" I played blonde.

   "The prize you get for beating Ali and Kyle. One wonderful date with me." Zane beamed own at me.

   I was about to give Zane a very sarcastic answer when Kyle said, "Melody, come here!"

   "I'll be back. Stay here." I stood.

    "Yes ma'am." He saluted me.

   I went to Kyle and Aliyah. "What." I snapped wanting to get back to Zane.

   "I don't know. We can only breathe underwater, control people and move water inside people." Kyle replied.

   "How can we do this Mel? Why us?" Aliyah's voice quivered.

   "You guys ask me as if I know. Just list the facts." I said, annoyed.

   "Mind control." Kyle grinned.

   "Breathe underwater or hold our breath for an impossible amount of time. And when the three of us are in water together it's like drinking fifty red bulls." Aliyah added.

   "And when we go loco we can control water inside people." I finished.

  "What could it all mean?" Aliyah probed.

   "What could what mean?" Jordan's head appeared by my elbow.

   "Nothing niño. Run along." Kyle gently pushed Jordan.

   "I want to know what happened with Zane. You can fool the others but not me. What's up Mel? Tell me everything." Jordan crossed his arms.

   Should I?

   Yes little wave.

   "Okay but you won't believe me." I said, grinning.

   "Try me." He persisted.

   "What?! Mel, he's eight. Don't tell him anything!" Ali cried.

   "Aliyah, he's our cousin. We both know he won't give up, let's just tell him." I insisted.

   "This is a mistake." Kyle mumbles.

   "Trust me." I negotiated.

  "Fine." Kyle agreed.

   "If it's for the best." Aliyah backed down.

  "Jordan, get the others. We need to tell you all." I smiled at him. He nodded and, well, scampered away.

   "What are you doing Mel?"  Kyle's mad.

   "Maybe they can help us. Maybe weird stuff happens to them too." I matched his tone.

   "It's been our secret for too long. It's time to include others." Aliyah defended me.

    "If something goes wrong I'm using my power to make them forget everything you said." Kyle threatened.

   "We won't stop you." I said. At least we have that as a backup.

   "Jordan says you got shit to tell." Dmitri said.

   "Yes. Cousin and best friends, tell us." Ester mockingly said. I rolled my eyes. She's so dramatic.

    "Sit down." I began.

   They were seated when Declan said, "Mel what's going on?"

   I looked at Kyle and Aliyah, they nodded approvingly.

    "Ali, Kyle, and I all have strange connections to water...." The story I told was new to everyone's ears, I've never heard myself say these words aloud. I told them everything, beginning to end, with Kyle and Aliyah adding their own versions every now and then. The only thing I left out was Zayden.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

49.2K 3.5K 32
*SEQUEL TO THE 12 ELEMENTALS* #623 in Fantasy Kicked out of her kingdom by Darkness, how does Melody rebuild her life and take back her crown? * Okay...
Ascendant Von Gem

Fanfiction

770 42 32
Keep up with me and my current projects by diving into this unedited story written by myself (acting as the "Dungeon Master" role, writing for most c...
171 24 32
Note: This is my first original Wattpad creation. I know that there might be mistakes in some part but they are direct to understand. For the first f...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...