The Smartass Hacker

Por 10N1GH7M4RE01

This is a Wrench male reader x Kill La Kill story. I might follow the plot line from kill la kill or I may no... Más

Bio
Free Falling
Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!!
Vote
The new and the old

The shuriken eye weirdo {mostly my POV with some of my backstory}

912 7 0
Por 10N1GH7M4RE01

Y/N POV

Y/N: finally! I'm free from this hell hole!!

???: meh I woulda loved to go to that school... just for business.

Y/N: who the fuck is out there!

Some guy wearing a white T-shirt walked out of the alley but what caught your eye is the cape he had slung over his right shoulder.

???: the names Gabriel... you can either call me Gabe or Greenie I really don't care which one.

Y/N: oh umm okay? So you gonna mug me or what?

Greenie: nah I don't really need to I mean I kind of have my own set of skills that are better than what you have.

Y/N: I take offense to that!

Greenie: meh don't care and never will.

Y/N: hey I have one question. Do you have... family?

You could swear you saw his eyes go completely pitch black.

Y/N: umm are you oka-

He then punches a wall putting a hole in it not to mention it was concrete.

Greenie: God fucking damnit the memories are back.

Gabriel's POV

I punched a concrete wall out of fear, anger, and most importantly disbelief.

Gabe: god fucking damnit the memories are back.

All I could remember was how you were betrayed by someone named CRYAOTIC before he went on a complete genocide craze. Everyone was happy including Jack which was all i wanted for him "happiness" I vaguely remember what his last words were: "I forgive you." That son of a bitch WILL pay for what he did to everyone. Vanoss died fighting, I have no idea how delirious died, I've died by a slash wound from his sack of shit knife at least twenty three times before he got bored and moved on to killing other megalomaniacs. "I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE END OF THE VOID IF I HAVE TO..."

I didn't even realize that i was banging my head into the broken concrete until i was already losing consciousness.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

334K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...