Battle of hearts

Av banuprasa

Roli gets into arranged marriage against her wish of becoming police officer... Let's see what our Siddhant d... Mer

Roli's arranged marriage
Villian of my life
Roli and her dream
I accepted as you are
What do you want?
Roli going to temple
wife of village panchayat president
What is your name?
Application for studies
Who sent the parcel?
Am I your well wisher?
Shall I pay for classes?
I am not uneducated farmer
I am sorry
This man is unpredictable
First step towards aim
2 weeks of relaxation
I didn't say anything
I got only 10 days
My husband
Roli's distraction
I can't understand this man
It's her exams
Roli cleared the exam
I am sorry Roli
It's her birthday
It's time to return
should not marry these police officers
I fall for you
This girl is unpredictable
Sleep on sofa
You cheater
Good plan & wrong timing
I know better medicine
Punishment for you not me
Who did cooking?
I am not going anywhere
Moments of togetherness
Thanks and Sorry
Naughty Siddhant
Mission backfired
Happy suffering
why that song?
I stay with her
Epilogue

confrontation

1.2K 46 0
Av banuprasa

Jamanlal & Meena got ready to go home...

Meena came near Roli..

Meena; Roli.. take care.. leave all these anger and be happy with him.. ok...

Roli; I will be angry with my husband... and he need to handle it... wont you...

She asked looking at Siddhant...

Siddhant; Of course i will... What other work i got now other than handling you...

He said with a wink...

Roli; Siddhant...

Elders chuckled...

Meena; Ok.. bye Roli...

Jamanlal & Meena started from there...

Roli looked at Siddhant...

She twist against him to show her anger and went inside...

Siddhant with a smile followed her...

He locked the door and went near Roli who was now sitting in the bed...

He sat beside her.. of course closely...

He wrapped his hand around her shoulder...

He pulled her closer...

Roli looked at the hand which was wrapped around her...

She slightly hit on his hand to make him to take it...

Siddhant; Ooch... what is this Roli...

He took his hand.. but it doesn't took long for him to keep it back on her shoulder...

Siddhant; Why Roli.. cant i even touch you...

Roli; Its you who dont want me to touch you.. 

She said with upset face...

Siddhant hold her chin & lift her face...

Siddhant; Roli.. i should not see you upset again...

He moved towards her lips and peck swiftly...

Roli was not expecting him doing any such...

She gently pushed him and tried to move...

While Siddhant hold her hand and pulled her towards him again...

Before Roli could try anything to move away... He swiftly wrapped his hand around her shoulder & pulled towards him...

Siddhant: Roli. you know its quiet funny when you asked me what is my name...

Roli hearing that left her tries to go away & started replying him...

Roli; What is there as funny in this...

Siddhant; Didn't you hear others calling me by name.. moreover it was in your mehendi itself.. it was printed in the invitation and distributed to all friends & relatives... still my dear wife was not knowing my name... 

Roli smiled...

Roli; So what.. i was not interested in marriage.. thats why not seen any invitation or mehendi.. same way.. i didn't gave attention to how others are calling you... but yes.. i saw my mehendi and came to know your name...

Siddhant; And more funny moment is when you wake me up and asked whether i will do what i want.. may be you got afraid by your dreams...

Roli; True..  how do you know i got afraid...

Siddhant; Why not.. when you swiftly covered yourself with the blanket... then i clarified you that nothing will happen without your wish & slept... but still you kept those pillows and slept hugging it.. you know what i feel when seeing the pillow..

Roli; What???

Siddhant; I feel jealous of that pillow.. how come it can take my place...

Roli; Hmm.. as if when i wanted you to replace that pillow.. you were willing to do that...

Siddhant; But its all started when you said all your aim.. ambition... interest is shattered and you are held up in this stupid marriage...

Roli; Its true that i felt all those got shattered by this marriage.. thats why i told so.. but i didn't mean to hurt you...

Siddhant; May be.. but i tried to know your aim.. ambition & interest... but you were not ready to share with me... Then i talk to your parents to know about it and those stuffs you know...

Roli; Yes.. you went all the way to get form.. get me rolled for that online course... you buy laptop for me.. i never deny all these... i dont think someone else in your place might have done that...

Siddhant; But Roli.. on that day itself i came to know you are having interest on me too though you denied to accept me.. though you denied to even share your aim to me... though you told that this stupid marriage shattered your life...

Roli; How come.. where i show that i got interest on you...

Siddhant; DO you remember that day i went to city for getting these done without informing you.. i mean you were sleeping at that time...

Roli; Yes.. i remember...

Siddhant; I saw you upset.. but when i asked you.. you were not ready to accept it.. still your face showed you were upset that i left without telling you... 

Roli: Nothing like that...

Siddhant; Roli.. dont tell lie.. after that everyday.. if you are awake.. i used to express to you that i am leaving while you too express to me.. though not with words but with eyes.. can you deny...

ROli; true.. i cant deny...

Siddhant; I liked you trying to know who has sent the laptop.. i always like this restless Roli to know or get confirm whether what you think is right... 

Roli; Wont i get that curiosity.. but why you hide that its sent by you...

Siddhant; I was not interested to advertise to you that i buy laptop i paid fees for course... its all my duty with i did for my wife.. my lover.. but i completely enjoyed your expressions...

Roli smiled...

Roli was still confused...

Siddhant; Oye. what is this confused expressions...

Roli; Siddhant.. you are telling you were in love with me... 

Siddhant; Yes...

Roli; Also you know i was interested in you as well...

Siddhant; True...

Roli; Then why you started behaving strange after that...

Siddhant; Roli.. its all for you...

Roli; For me... strange Siddhant.. again you are trying to tell that i am the reason behind for everything...

Siddhant; There is nothing strange Roli... I know the interest which you develop on me got increased when knowing about my educational qualifications...

Roli; I agree... i even asked sorry to you for think you low...

Siddhant; Yes.. after that.. you started showing more interest on me.. and you know when your interest reached its peak...

Roli: When we went for preliminary exams...

Siddhant; exactly... can you tell me whether i behave such strange with you till that...

Roli; no.. not at all.. thats what i was always wondering.. what happened to you suddenly.. you were behaving normal and even very much friendly all those days while suddenly changed when i started showing interest on you...

Siddhant; Thats the key... during that preliminary exam itself i saw you very much disturbed and distracted... you remember.. i reminded you often about aim.. exam.. ambition and made you to concentrate on the exam...

Roli; Yes you did... otherwise.. i might have not been able to concentrate on the exam properly...

Siddhant; Exactly.. when that was the case of preliminary exams... then what will happen to final exam.. if i give way to develop your interest and show my love to you.. how you will concentrate on the exams... only you might have got distracted.. disturbed... you might have lost the exam...

Roli: COme on Siddhant... How long i am going to be with you... just few minutes... After that i might have concentrated on the studies right...

Siddhant; Do you think so Roli.. thats what i tried during your preliminary exams.. but after that you strated getting more distracted.. when i found you gazing at me.. i was not interested to become distraction and went out.. Do you think once we express our feeling.. we can stay far from each other...

ROli got no reply...

Siddant; Roli.. you remember coming to field skipping the studies...

Roli; Yes i remember...

Siddhant: If i might have encouraged you.. then you might have tried to come daily.. wont you... i am sure you will.. after the disturbance i created  in you being wet.. am i wrong...

Roli: you are 100% right...

Siddhant; That is why i behave like that so that you wont take interest to do that again... specially skipping your studies... but i was stunned when you told me to sleep in the bed like we did in the hotel...

Roli; Yes.. as i felt we were already sharing bed.. then why not in our own room...

Siddhant; But if i might have accepted that... i am sure to cross that single pillow wall for sure...

Roli; How can you say that...

Siddhant; Because already i know how difficult it was for me to be in the same bed still away from you in the hotel itself... 

Roli; Oh.. thats why you went to sofa to sleep...

Siddhant; Yes... i was not interested to cross that single pillow wall before you get success...

Roli smiled...

Siddhant; But Roli.. how much you murmur.. it was really funny...

Roli; It was funny for you...

Siddhant;' Then what else... and your reply... 'not told anything'... 

Roli lift her face to looked at Siddhant...,hearing that...

Roli; So you were doing everything knowingly...

Siddhant swiftly kissed on her cheeks...

Siddhant; yes.. and in the morning i saw you thrown that single pillow on the floor... I took it and gave it back to you in the morning...

Roli: oh.. thats what i was wondering.. how i got the pillow back which i throw...

Siddhant smiled...

Siddhant; Then you cook food for me.. Still i reminded you to stay away from all these tries and concentrate on the studies...

Roli; I know.. you reminded me about the classes which will be started in 10 days...

Siddhant; I know if i tell your cooking is good.. then you will try to do that daily.. to avoid that only i didn't comment much...

Roli: Now i understood the meaning of that... oh ok... on hearing i cooked the food...

Siddhant; I know you were upset that i didn't comment anything...

Roli; Siddhant.. did you liked my cooking...

Siddhant; Of course with the blend of  love...  why not...

He kissed on her other cheeks...

Siddhant: And Roli... suddenly you came in saree and wake me up... OMG... you know what all i wanted to do...

Roli; What...

Siddhant; Now its not theoretical.. let get into practical...

Siddhant cup her face & kissed all over her face... 

Then moved towards her lips...

Roli gently pushed Siddhant and hide her on his shoulder...

Roli; Dont tell lie.. you were only making fun out of me that day...

Siddhant; What else i can do to hide my feelings...

Roli; Siddhant...

Siddhant; Roli.. atleast allow me now naa yaar...

Siddhant lift her face & moved towards her lips...

Roli didn't push him now.. instead gave her lips to him...

Roli & Siddhant were into the deepened passionate kiss...

Suddenly Roli remembered whatever happened after that...

Roli pushed him and turned against him...

Roli lean on the pillow and started crying...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

22.7K 1.3K 20
She is Chirpy He is Calm She yearns for love, trust and concern towards her He has everything but somewhat lacking in his life It's a plus size girl...
16.9K 534 13
Roli & Siddhant who were enemies since childhood end up in a different situation. Let's see how their life change after the unexpected happening.
46.2K 1.4K 40
Strangers Roli & Siddhant get united by the fate... While their families didn't accept their relationship...
39.6K 1.5K 50
It's story between the Sid who kidnapped Roli as per instruction from his boss being a gangster... Later how they end up loving and living with each...