Twin sister of KarlHeinz (Com...

Par YuTingFang

"Yo Onii Chan~ I'm back" "WTF!! Is that a picture of me on the wall!?!?!?" "*AHEM* Nothing my little imouto~... Plus

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE HERE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 7

4.7K 89 54
Par YuTingFang

"Karly sama, it is time to wake up." I yawned as I felt Reika tapping me awake.

"Prepare a bath for me." I mumbled as I thought about the plans for today.

"Karly sama the bath is prepared." She came back to say as I went into the bathtub which smells like rose.

Not bad I quite like the smell

I'm surprisingly a picky person when it comes to certain stuff..

And now this is time for my random shower thoughts to come through..

Maybe I should release the prisoners.. Than I'll have an amusing show to watch afterwards

Buy an actual slave or two for fun? -2

Attend a vampire school? -3

Get a loyal animal! A unicorn is more preferable!! [DrAgOn] -4

Wow what interesting shower thoughts I have...

Maybe I should do all of them...

BUT WTF- A Unicorn?! I've never seen one! What do they want me to do! Create one?!

... Wait I actually can......

I got out of the bath and put on a dress that has a crimson red hood. Pale white socks that come beneath my knees was paired with yellow flats.

(I'm not good at explaining so there's the picture. This picture is not mine!)

"Bring me to the dungeon Reika." I said as I followed behind her, accidentally bumping into Lil as we apologised To each other

"You look... Very pretty Karly." She stammered out with her face red, "Thank you.. So as you." I replied back as I smiled sweetly at her.

Her face burned up more as I rose my eyebrow. "Are you sick Lil?" I asked as I placed my cool forehead against hers.

Who would have known that this small action made it turn an even deeper shade of red as she looked like she was about to faint.

"I-I'm fine K-karly." She stuttered as I stepped back reluctantly.

"Alright... But you should rest more if you're sick." I replied uncertainly.

(I realised that Karly is a loli while Lily looks like an adult, so I changed how she looked)

"W-where are you going Karly?" She stuttered out as her face slowly returned back to her original snow pale colour.

"To the dungeons to see.. Them.. Do you want to accompany me?" I asked, emphasising on the them as she caught onto what I was mentioning.

Her facial expression stiffened slightly before it relaxed.

"Yes for sure! I wouldn't want tk miss out on this opportunity." She exclaimed as she followed along with me to the dungeon.

The guards standing guard inquired in a cool voice, "Why do you want to visit the dungeons?"

"To visit someone called... Rachel? and Daren?" I replied, saying their names unsurely.

"Sorry young miss but they're kept under high surveillance so nobody can visit them right now." The guards replied emotionlessly as if they had practiced these few lines over a hundred times.

"But I thought Karl said I could..." I murmured under my breathe confusedly as the guards suddenly looked at me alarmed.

"Are you King KarlHeinz's sister?" One immediately asked as I nodded my head.

"Well he did allow his sister to come in but we need to see any identification that can prove that you're the king's sister." The guard said politely.

I stood there thinking about how to prove it to them when the guards continued. "This is a warning to not pretend to be his sister.."

"It is a major crime and you'll have to go to jail for impersonating his majesty's sister."

I nodded at that and took off my hood as they froze slightly. I asked, "Did my brother mention that I have a maid robot?"

"Well he certainly did."

"See I have Reika and she's a robot. Reika show them proof that I'm Karl's sister." I commanded Reika.

"As you wish Karly sama." She bowed as her eyes glowed blue, projecting the events that she recorded with her eyes onto the floor.

"We sincerely apologise for doubting you but because there has been a lot of people trying to impersonate you, we have to use other means of identification to verify." The guard explain as I nodded.

"It's fine~ You're just doing your jobs~"

"Oh and the both of them over there will accompany me down aswell. If anything happens, put the blame on me." I stated, before I walked into the dungeon.

I could sense Lil trembling a little so I placed my hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry Lil they can't harm us." I consoled her as she walked by and saw all of the other prisoners here.

Some of them looked very frail and weak as they either sit in their cells emotionlessly or tied up in the cells, dying or bleeding still.

We walked down the middle and walked until we reached the final few cells, where the two of them were located in it.

They were both slumped over the seats sleeping or resting.

"Guards bring them to the interrogation room and ask them to set up the tools." I smirked evilly.

They nodded and took out the keys from the pouch, unlocking the jail cell, they grabbed them both by their handcuffs and dragged them towards the room.

Daren was the first to wake up from his slumber as he started struggling against the cuffs but than gradually stopped as if thought they were being set free.

"Follow along guys." I said as I walked behind the guards, following them into the interrogation room.

The walls were smeared with some old stains of blood but it smells pretty fresh and sterile in here still.

The guards cuffed them down onto the seats as Daren began panicking, Rachel woke up from her sleep when she was being dragged by the guards along with the resisting guy thrashing about earlier.

The guards left just as we entered the room.

Ah.. This room is filled with memories of me tortu- *Ahem* I mean punishing people, like that fatty from chapter 1. [A/N: Karly! Stop breaking the fourth wall!!]

The room was supposedly very dark, so that they can barely see, we even sealed their vampire strength and powers so they don't have night vision or any powers to fight back.

There was a dim light bulb swinging slowly, as they can barely make the outline of me, "W-who are you?" Rachel asked obviously scared.

"Hello..." I greeted them as I stepped into the light.

My hoodie was down as I stepped into the light, whereas Lily and Reika were still hidden in the shadows.

"Reika bring me my tools." I asked her with a smirk but annoyed at the fact that the guards didn't exactly listen and follow my instructions.

She bowed and left closing the door behind her, "Lily, could you do me a favour and flip that switch." I asked as she nodded walking towards the switch to flip it up.

The lights that were in the room lit up and so the two of them can see clearly in the room now.

"Lily? What's the meaning of this?!" Daren exclaimed outraged by the fact that she was here.

Meanwhile, Rachel began shedding crocodile tears and sobbed out, "Sister, please let us out, we didn't mean to harm anyone."

"I- I... I apologise for what I've done to you little girl." Daren stated with a clenched fist.

I watch the bitch's crying reaction before I clapped my hands slowly and exaggeratedly.

"Wow, you are such an amazing actress." I congratulated her as went up to wipe away her tears with my thumb. Daren not liking that I touched his fiance snapped and tried to kick me.

I stepped back swiftly as I clicked my tongue.

"I was actually going to let you go. But seeing how you tried to hurt me, I wouldn't let it go so easily now." I skillfully made up an excuse, smiling venomously at them as they paled.

Lily came in rushing to me to check for injuries as I chuckled, patting her on the head.

"I'm fine Lil~" I replied cheerfully, "And.. Can you handle some gore~?" I continued asking merrily as she nodded confusedly.

I leaned into whisper into her ear, "Some torture~ R18+"

Gauging her reaction, she initially nodded, a bit scared but excited at the same time.

"Karly sama, I didn't know which tools you need so I brought all of them." Reika announced.

(A/N: Okay so the following bellow might show blood, gore or some messed up sexual shit. That I cant write but yeah- So if your 18 and below or just simply too innocent for your own good, please skip this part.)

I unrolled my kit and looked at my variety of tools, pliers, knifes, whips and some other stuff.. Well let's not get into the specific details~

I picked up a whip and flicked my wrist gently directed near Rachel's face, the sharp snapping sound scared her and my whip even made a small cut on her face which wasn't noticed till she could smell the blood.

"W-what are you doing." She asked fearfully as she shivered, trying to wiggle backwards away from me.

"Reika tie her up to the board and strip her naked." I commanded as Rachel thrashed around under Reika's iron grip.

Reika didn't get bothered by her frantic motions and just ripped off her clothes leaving her undergarments.

"Wait!" Lily exclaimed, as Reika glanced at me, waiting for my permission.. I nodded as Reika stopped there waiting.

"Don't strip her undergarments.. It'll get destroyed by the whip so.. Let's make this a show for her fiance." She suggested evilly with a grin.

Daren starts yelling and screaming at us to stop, "Don't worry~ I expect her to last longer then normal people." I chuckled, giving him an innocent smile.

"Reika do as Lil suggests." I smirked, agreeing with Lil's idea.

"Great minds think alike." I chuckled, patting her on her head.

She giggled and I just found myself getting drawn into her look. I gave her a peck near her lips as she looked at me flustered, "W-wha?"

I chuckled before looking at the scene before me.

The heroine was tied up on the board with only her undergarments on, "Reika go and tie him onto the chair and keep him shut." I commanded as Reika used ropes to tie his arms and legs down properly.

"Lil go and stand behind the screen for me would ya darlin'" I asked as she nodded in a slight daze, walking behind the curtained screen.

I walked up to Daren and stuffed some cloth into his mouth to prevent anymore noise from him.

I went up to the heroine and jabbed her bare stomach withy finger, feeling as she flinched from my touch.

I lightly flicked my whip towards her body, specifically towards the undergarment repeatedly as it gradually became torn and dirty with some bloodstains on it.

She screamed from every touch as I got annoyed- stuffing cloth into her mouth as well.

Staring at her bleeding self I smiled in slight satisfaction, "That should be appealing enough for him.." I murmured.

"Reika prepare two of my special pill." I asked.

Those pills makes it so that either the guy or the girls hormones increase drastically to the point where their body will heat up from thw sexual inactivity and start burning up.

In order to relieve it, they must do it to relieve themselves from the heat and burning desire.

I stripped her naked as Daren continued staring at her, unable to move his head due to Lil's invention.

He tried to shut his eyes but Lil opened his eyes wide open as he watched her in her naked glory.

I dragged the chair till it was infront of the heroine as she cried shamefully. Screaming something about how her chastity and innocence is gone.

"So you care about your chastity huh?" I asked amusedly, as Reika placed the two pills onto my hands.

"Y-yes." She answered shakily.

I took out the cloth from Daren's mouth and forced the pill down his throat.

He choked as he tried to reject the pill but it still went down without a problem.

Slowly the pill began taking effect as Daren's face became red, and he started panting slightly.

I nodded at the sight and untied the ropes.

Instantly he collapsed onto the chair powerlessly as he fanned himself, before taking off his clothes to cool down.

Lily was save from the sight of the nakedness since she was behind the curtains.

He looked at the heroines naked twitching body in hunger as he stalked towards her like a predator does to its prey.

She tried thrashing around and begged for mercy while I motioned for Reika to bring Lil out.

Reika escorted Lil out as I observed and listened to Rachel's moans from Daren's rough yet somewhat cautious touch.

I used my knife to cut off the ropes skillfully by throwing the knife at the rope.

Author's POV.

She fell onto the floor before Daren pounced onto her.

Licking her on her neck and sucking it as a hickey was formed, he than trailed down kisses from her body till her thighs and bit on it.

Out came a moan of pleasure and pain as her face twitched from the pills affects.

Daren than licked her thigh before dragging his tongue over to her vagina and began licking its folds and sucking on it as she moaned.

She was unable to move much since Karly had hit a pressure point in her body.

He pumped up his hardened rod a few times before he aimed at her pussy.

Like a hungry beast he proceed to shove his hardened cock up into her pussy as she screamed in slight pain, coming back to reality as she began sobbing about her chastity.

Daren however was deaf to whatever she was saying so he kept going harder and harder and kept coming inside of her like a used toilet bowl.

Although Daren wasn't exhausted yet, Rachel was dead tired she she slightly fainted from exhaustion.

Under Karly's commands, Reika lifted up Rachel's body slightly so that his cock would hit her butt hole and do it there too.

Feeling a tight sensation from her clenching butthole, Daren took immense joy in it as he enjoyed the warmth of it squeezing his cock.

The moment it entered her butt without lube, she screamed in excruciating pain and bled as Daren pushed it into her roughly.

Her body weakened from the number of times that they did it, she could barely even scream, much less move.

Her waist was bruised from how tightly Daren was holding her waist, her neck all dark blue from the hickeys made along with her nipples which were slightly bleeding due to the fact that he bit it.

As Daren went again and again for hours, he finally felt the exhaustion hit him and collapsed onto the floor panting.

As he finally released the heroine, in a heartbeat she collapsed onto the floor passed out as there was still some blood that came flowing out of her along with sticky cum all over her body.

Karly's thoughts: Well if she want's to be a slut, then she gets to be a slut.

(You can continue reading here LMAO)

Poor Daren, getting fooled by her looks and actions. I'll release him tomorrow but not her.. She'll still be playing with me from now on.  I giggled out my plans in my head.

I walked out of the door to see Lil sitting by Reika and the moment her eyes met mine, it lit up.

"Reika go up and clean that mess. Bring them both back to their cells and make sure they don't die. Alsl inform the guards that Daren will get released tomorrow."

"As you wish." She bowed as she went off to the room.

"What did you do that you didn't want me to see or hear?!" She whined with a pout

"Well you're a little too innocent to be hearing or seeing any of this." I sighed as I patted her head.

"Fine… And also- Why are you releasing Daren tomorrow?!" She pouted at me angrily but it looks so cute, so I pinched her cheeks.

"He'll suffer by your hands so you don't need to worry." I chyckled.

"S-stwop wit." Her muffled voice sound out.

"Whoops sorry, you look so cute there I couldn't resist." I murmured apologetically as she flushed.

"Is there anything you want me to do to make it up for you milady?" I asked in a slightly joking manner.

"C-can we go and visit around the village..? I heard there is a very delicious sweet store there." She requested as her eyes sparkled.

"Yup of course." I replied with a beam as I took Lily by her hands and teleported us to the castle gates.

"That was fast." Lil muttered as she looked around her surroundings in awe.

I also looked around slightly before realising that something or in fact somebody is missing...

"Whoops, I forgot to bring Reika along." I chuckled as I scratched my cheek in slight embarrassment.

"Well she'll meet us there." I shrugged before leading Lil to the stores.

I had my hood up so nobody would've recognized me by my facial features or else it would've attracted lots of attention.

Nobody else really know Lil due to the fact that she was kept hidden so it was fine if she didnt wear a hood.

Lil in the end, ended up dragging me to each and every store; Some selling antics, clothes, accessories, weapons, books and most importantly food.

She finally led me to the sweets restaurant as the waiter brought us in. "Welcome to Benny's restaurant, I'm you're server Lanny and please come over here to your tables." He spoke politely.

I nodded at his words, impressed with his attitude as we followed behind him.

He sat us down and gave us our menus as we checked for what to feast on.

"Oooh, I would like a serving of caramel, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, custard pudding. All this three types of crepes." I ordered, as I pointed to the men for some reference.

"Red velvet, strawberry, coffee, cheesecake blueberry- You know what just give me all of everything excluding the drinks.. For my drink I would like to have a matcha latte." I continued my order as I drooled slightly, ignoring the waiter and Lil's surprised faces.

"Umm... I would like a red velvet cake with a rainbow smoothie." Lil spoke up timidly,

"... Alright then. Please wait for a moment young ladies." He said after he snapped out of his daze.

How professional. I couldnt help but laugh out in my head.

"I didn't know you have a big appetite." Lil stated with a small smile.

"Oh this?" I asked, pointing at my stomach, "It always has a big appetite." I laughed out loud.

"I see." Lil giggled softly in comparison to my loud laugh.

I pouted and spoke in a fake arrogant voice, "Are you laughing at this princess."

"N-no." She stuttered once she heard my authoritative voice, her face replaced with smal hints of fear.

"I was just kidding Lil~" I whined seeing her scared expression made me have a heartache.

I wonder why... Maybe it's because I overused my powers??

(A/N: YOU NEVER USED YOUR POWERS! What overused? That's complete bulls**t)

"Here's your order." The waiter came back and placed the food onto our table swiftly.

Gradually the table was filled up with all the desserts so he placed most of my food on the two trays accompanying me and as he went to take orders from the other guests he waited for us uhmm... Me to eat finish before adding more plates and taking the used ones away.

I began munching down the food but slowly realised that Lil only looked at me in a daze.

I then stared back at her incredulously before placing down my cutlery gently.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked confusedly, she panicked and turned red once again "S-sorry!" she stammered out with a flustered look.

I chuckled and shook my head as she began to look down at her food and stuff her face with the cake.

I also continued eating and the desserts I ordered that were on the table till I was done.

I raised up my hands to attract the waiters attention as he cleared the dishes and replaced it with more desserts that I ordered previously from the tray.

Lil looked up and heaved a sigh of relief as if glad she could eat finish her food, she looked down at her plate before looking back up at me.

Her mouth hung open as she saw me effortlessly eating finish the other desserts that she ordered.

In comparison with her effort to eat finish that one dish.

She immediately closed her mouth as I reached over from across the table and licked the cream that was near her lip.

I watched as she trembled slightly and went an even brighter red then before.

Her eyes spinning as if she looked dizzy while she was in a daze, "W-why did you do that." She stuttered out.

I chuckled and smirked, wanting to tease her more "Because there's cream on your face~"

She then surprisingly fainted onto the seat as I stared at her with surprise.

Hurrying over to her side to find out that she passed out, chuckling from her cute expression earlier on.

I took out my cloak and placed it on her.

Oh well it's better to let her rest.. I better eat finish my dessert then
......................................................
Sorry for the long wait, I'm getting kinda busy so it'll take longer for me to write. And please comment on which one you want her to do, or maybe all.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

269K 5.5K 45
(Y/N) (L/N) was a shy, scared and full of pain and agony when she lived with her alcoholic parents and her younger sister which was the 'little angel...
22.4K 912 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
1K 8 26
On a stormy night a family of vampire hunter's enjoyed the night with their little girl who was named Yuki Tsukiyomi. Unlike other children yuki was...
135K 3.1K 17
𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞|. ❝𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋❞ × ×Strength and courage aren't always measured in medals and victories. They are measured...